[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you pin-point the exact moment your life went to shit? If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Can you pin-point the exact moment your life went to shit?
If I had to pick a date, it's a couple of months before August 2006. On that day, when I was 14, my mother told me and my brother that she's pregnant.
Everything went downhill, and now being 25, I'm approaching the moment where I either make a leap of faith and try to regain my lost 11 years of life, or give up and accept my life was always a cruel joke.
>>
Day 1
I was always pushed aside, not invited and slipping further from the norm
To believe you're just "late to the party" or a "late bloomer" is far more emotionally torturous than self-admission.
>>
>>37469935
How did your life go to shit, were you or your brother the father?
>>
>>37469935
Why did it affect you so?
>>
>>37469935
June 11th 2013 the day I graduated from high school. I lost all my friends as they moved on to careers or college, I became a hermit, and been alone since. I never really was the most social of people but I at least had a good amount of friends and we all had fun getting up to bullshit. Now they're all gone doing something with their lives while I waste away in my home on the internet. It's almost 4 years now, what the fuck am I doing with my life?
>>
>>37469935
>Can you pin-point the exact moment your life went to shit?
Birth desu senpai
>>
>>37470042
No, but being brought up by a single mom, I was cucked into being a father figure for him.
I was no longer allowed to do anything on my own because my mother would be furious I leave her behind alone to deal with everything.
In the meantime my autistic older brother would be offended by the whole thing and wouldn't talk to her for a couple of years. He didn't come visit her in the hospital, he didn't come to christening (and it's a Catholic family). Fast forward a couple of years, and they're the best chums, bullying me just like in the good old days, and my mother showers my older brother with expensive gifts like motorcycles and NEETbux while I get jack shit because I admitted I want to move out one day. Hopefully this day is upon me, because I'm starting to look for work and leave the cuckshed.
>>
Not sure when but friend did something to me make me the way I am. Mother's day 2013 got into a car accident driving home from friends house. My friends moved.
>>
I think the exact moment that I was doomed to being a robot forever was when I was introduced to the concept of Myspace, which everyone was using, and I decided "nah, sounds like a dumb waste of time."

And because of that I didn't make friends, AIM/MSN people at school, didn't make a Facebook, still don't use any social media shit. It's the butterfly effect, shying away from Myspace over a decade ago set me on this path.
>>
The day I was convinced to try homeschooling
>>
>>37469935
The moment my freshman year began at a school where I knew absolutely no one

Haha, just kidding, that moment was probably seconds after I was born
>>
>>37470528
Fuck 'em. The less dependent to others you are the happier you'll be.
>>
My life has always been sh!t, it's rather difficult to pinpoint when it's been less shitty thought. Probably, can count the the number of times someone's been genuinely kind to me without hesitation. There are very limited good memories, in this barren landscape that is called my Life
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.