[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attempted Suicide Stories Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

"There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide"

Share the worst moment, the time you truly had enough and tried to end it all

>17
>utter social outcast
>bully dad
>diagnosed depression and autism
>took 25 tramadols
>woke up in hospital
>mom found me in my room having seizures
>currently 22
>still cut to this day

There is no cure for depression this deep.
>>
>17
>get a mental breakdown in psych ward
>try to chew my hand off
>soon get caught and tied up
>>
File: 2bc.jpg (15KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
15KB, 600x583px
I wasn't really trying to commit suicide, but almost died because of rage

>get off 8 hour wage slave fuck mcdonalds shift
>get home gf is emotionally abusive, starts fighting with me
>take a klonopin to control my anxiety and panic
>she doesn't care and continues to belittle me
>kpin not working, so decide to take a shot of tequila to act as a catalyst
>still fighting with gf, 1 shot turns to 3, turns to 5, eventually I'm really fucked up, drinking out of the bottle
>right before I blackout
>grab a steak knife out of rage and slash my legs and arms up, huge deep gashes
>blackout
>gf leaves, I wonder around ,my apartment, go outside, bleed everywhere
>come back in my apartment and pass out on the floor
>gf comes back to check on me
>she can't wake me up, she calls an ambulance, they can't wake me up
>4 breathes a minute
>wake up in hospital with breathing tube
>120 lbs, bac was .28
>stay in psych ward for 2 weeks, rehab for 2 weeks

I wasn't even trying to kill myself
>>
Never, I have no need for attention
>>37470183
This one is funny. Reminds me of a king of the hill episode
>>
>>37469768
>come out of xanax/liquor blackout slumped against the door with a rope around my neck/doorknob
Guess it wasn't tight enough stupid fucking idiot I should tie it before getting fucked up next time
>>
>>37470228
>Reminds me of a king of the hill episode
lmao thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>37470183
>I wasn't even trying to kill myself
Brootal
Is that just a normal evening then?
>>
File: CKsEIlFUcAAa5U7.png (489KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
CKsEIlFUcAAa5U7.png
489KB, 600x364px
>>37470183
Why didn't you just be yourself, my dude? I remember one summer, I was super stressed because my girlfriend didn't want to have sex with like two weeks in a row. If my friends didn't take me out to a bar and share their wisdom with me, I would have been crying for like an entire week lol!

Seriously though, just be yourself because there's light on the other side.
>>
>dad leaves 9mm on table
>take it and run out side
>parents are out there
>getting mad telling me tonput i back
>put it to my forehead and tell them i think they are shit people and tell them how retarded they are for beliving in gods ufos and shit
>theyre screaming dont do it
>pull the trigger
>nothing happens
>appearntly all the bullets were already shot but had new lead in the tip
>mom screams I KNEW YOU WERE WEIRD
>basically keep me on lockdown down with nothing except my bed, some book and clothes and my computer in my room

if it was loaded for real donyoubthink it would have killed me or
made me a vegetable? i wish i were dead
>>
>>37470387
It would kill you for sure. Stop thinking you can survive a bullet to the brain, that's worse than believing in reptilian UFOs.
>>
>>37470346
>>37470346
I'm fine now, that was 6 years ago
>>
Started a thread about this last night so I'll post it again
Yesterday I was in the shower with a razor, I was going to open my vein maybe the feeling of pain would have been nice in the end. I moved the razor closer to my wrist, It slips out of my hand and lands in the drain. I sat there in pain that life wanted to mess with me again even in my last moments. Went to my mattresses and shot up then I blacked out.
>>
>>37470761
holy fuck

if thats true anon, I feel for you

heroin is a deep hole to climb out of
>>
>>37470891
It's not the heroine why I want to kill my self I like it it takes away the hurt that life brings.
The reason is life has always taken from me I could never have anything that made me happy. When I was 10 I had a puppy named sparky but one day he went missing we found him in the desert dead my grandma had killed him and dumped the body not on accident either she said god had told her to I never got to have pet again after that. When I was 14 I got a girlfriend somehow I had never had a friend before in my entire life this was so unexpected so unrealistic I loved her I told her my problems, one day I found out she had been cheating but not just that she also was just messing with me she just went out with me to make fun of me behind my back. She showed her friends my texts and laughed at me.
>>
>>37470761
>>37470891
Cont.
When I was 15 I got sent to a different school because of my grades I actually made a friend a good one too he was also an outcast he knew how I felt he felt like a gift from God to try to make me happy we get close I'll tell him all of my problems he tells me his it feels so nice to have him, but one day walking home from school he got hit by a car he didn't die but was put in critical condition I asked my parents to take me to see him they refused saying that they hated him soon I learned that he had died in the hospital. After that I started to smoke weed it felt nice, soon after my parents found out they took it away and I could smoke anymore they told me that they don't ever want to see me near my little brother because I'm just a lowlife druggie and I'm going to corrupt his mind. Soon after I start taking adderall it helps in school it helps me focus but it becomes too much and I become addicted and can't control it, soon my parents find out and throw me out have literally nowhere to turn so I start to wander live on benches ect. Find a dog he's homeless like me I grow attached to him love him with all my heart always try my hardest to find food for him stealing, trash whatever, name him sparky after my first dog and love him. One day he runs off go and look for him can't find him anywhere weeks go by still looking I found him, dead in the street. Pass through a continuation school and get a diploma. Get a job and become a wage slave.
>>
Hmm

Went on a five day xanax and scotch bender just trying to sleep all day and never wake up and feel emotional pain age 26

Went on another long alcohol-only bender and tried to bite through my wrists to my radial artery age 27

Went on another bender and put a gun in my mouth but didn't do anything else 28

These breakdowns have been interspersed with around one-year periods of sobriety and serious attempts at fixing my mental health...I guess I just keep having the stress and sadness pile up until I snap? Also relapsing on the booze doesn't help

I'm 29 now, hope it sticks
>>
>>37469768
>try to hang self in closet
>it hurts
>heart starts racing
>stand up

wish I had a gun
>>
>>37471472
>>37470891
One day while I was homeless I found another homeless man he told me about heroine I knew what it was I had wagie money so I didn't care I bought some and it was true it took away my pain saved enough money to rent a place, got a second job, I now do heroine and live alone and all I want to do is die I might try again today but the heroine feels nice.
>>
>>37471580
...great job friend...?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.