[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hug your family thread time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 15

File: kirino.jpg (56KB, 794x629px) Image search: [Google]
kirino.jpg
56KB, 794x629px
Hug someone in your family and report back with results.
>>
>>37469637
Ah yes, come one come all for the autistic roulette of rejected fiction authors and the few stupid enough to believe it and ruin their lives over their incest fantasies. Staring unforgettable characters like Ella and Laura. Coming to a theater near you.
>>
>>37469677
Thanks for the original contribution friend
>>
File: IMG_5056.png (205KB, 954x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5056.png
205KB, 954x504px
Why are there so fucking many of these threads? I don't get it.
>>
>>37469658
Laura permanently tanked her family dynamic by trying to molest her father (lol) and Ella has officially creeped out/scarred her brother for life by destroying that family relationship. And then these fiction authors try to tell them it'll be alright. These threads really are great by all means keep them going.
>>37469711
Anytime
>>
I rolled over in bed and hugged my dog. He licked my hand.
>>
Unrelated but anyone seen the new Alien? Is it any good?
>>
>>37469909
I didn't really care for the other ones but I liked the new one. I don't know if that's helpful
>>
>>37469775
What a good doggo
>>37469909
It's not amazing, not as faux-cerebral as Prometheus as well as not being as action packed as Aliens. Worth watching if you're a fan though.
>>
>>37469752
I mean, sometimes awkward things happen, I guess the dynamic is kinda different, but it's not ruined
And I'd rather have got it out there than regret never saying anything
>>
>>37469637
i hug my mom everyday, anon, its a great feeling :)
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>37469954
He is the best doggo <3
>>
>>37469909
My parents said it was good
>>37469775
Good pupper
>>
>>37470034
Even if I hang up the shitposting, ignore the fact that these threads promote incest over something healthy. You got played Laura. You got wound up by a thread of perverts and fiction authors, damaged your life, went through a ton of shit for it, and the fiction authors don't have the stones to admit that they're liars after all you've been through. You got played and are now a token female to this thread. They've got you warped enough to feel gratitude for all of that shit and you're too far in to even see it. How many more idiots will ruin their lives over this? No reply needed.
>>
>>37469752
I'll bite
These threads didn't make me love him and with the stupid stuff I tried pulling before coming here it would've gone a lot worse if I didn't just talk to him. Things are definitely awkward between us but I'd rather have that than the alternatives.
>>37469775
>>37470101
Cute woofer
>>
File: IMG_20170330_164355-1518x2024.jpg (1MB, 1518x2024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_164355-1518x2024.jpg
1MB, 1518x2024px
>>37469945
>>37469954
>>37470153
That sounds somewhat promising. I didn't like Prometheus much but this seems to take a different approach anyway. Thanks.

Also are we /doggoposting/ again?
>>
>>37470344
God, you stupid little girl. A good group of people would talk you down from pulling stupid shit with your brother, not build you up to go all in on it. You were spoon fed bad advice and bad encouragement. You're living the worst timeline, the timeline where you fell prey to r9k's incest thread.
>>
I just hugged Toby and he just said "what the fuck bro stop" hahaha what a wacky guy
>>
>>37470344
I'm just throwing this in here but if I never came to this thread I'd of never returned my brother's feelings.
>>
File: 0162.png (364KB, 714x670px) Image search: [Google]
0162.png
364KB, 714x670px
>bullying the cutest girls itt

this is disgusting behaviour.
>>
>>37470170
I think Ella had a good point, I'm not that great at making decisions on my own and it probably would've turned out worse if it was just me
>>37470464
I wish I had a pupper
>>
>>37470792
Alright, last time I try to reason. Let's say you're starting to drink too much. Group A would tell you that you need to lay off the booze and get it together. Group B is /alcoholism thread/ and encourages you to fuck your life up. Just because you "aren't good at making decisions on your own", doesn't mean that getting support from bullshit groups like this is the smart option. You're arguing that hanging out with /incest thread/ or /alcohol thread/ or whatever beats going it alone, but the net result wound up being worse for you. And her. You guys might as well hit up a /fat thread/, get encouraged to become morbidly obese, and just really go wild with it. I'd also recommend the /hard drugs/ thread and the /suicide thread/ cause at least you're not alone with pals like that by your side right? Fuck me.
>>
>>37470909
One last point, I genuinely don't mind the cute idea behind this thread. I read these threads looking for ONE person who's just doing what the OP says, hugging their sis and posting results. There's typically 0 of those in the threads, and instead the same fucking... 10 people and their small army of pervert ass-kissers. What the fuck?
>>
>>37470909
>last time I try to reason
So you're leaving now? Bye
>>
>>37470978
Uh huh. Keep orbiting Laura. Now that you've sabotaged her relationship, maybe, just maybe, she'll want to suck your dick. Right? Some friend you turned out to be. I'm preaching tough love and you're actively sabotaging love. You're probably the worst trip on this thread to give me sas to be honest.
>>
>>37471070
Okay thanks buddy, go ahead and skedaddle now
>>
>>37470909
I get what you're saying, coming here the only outcome was encouraging me to try and get with my dad, but I was gonna tell him anyways, I was gonna do all the retarded things I did, I was gonna make the sake mistakes (even more if I had done things my way)
Probably the first or second day I posted someone called me a cunt for the way I was going about things, and I was making things hard on my dad, so I pulled back. I'm grateful someone actually did that to me and wasn't stuck in the tunnel vision I had
>>
>>37471110
Hey, maybe if you occasionally make jokes about you and her being a thing, one day she won't laugh at the notion and suck your tiny itty bitty dick. Because no one see's through that rose, right? Also who the hell goes on 4chan and tripfags for days because they're trying to hook up with a female channer? I've never heard of someone so sad.
>>37471206
Dude if you had found a better community, they could've stopped you. But instead you have this group.
>>
>>37471252
I really hate to do this to you friend, but I've got stuff to do and you've already overstayed your welcome, so please leave now
>>
>>37471252
>I've never heard of someone so sad.
I dunno, some guy ranting at a thread they hate instead of doing something more productive seems pretty sad.
>>
>>37471252
Where else could I talk about this? I'm okay with how things turned out, my family life isn't ruined, my parents are happy together, they don't hate me (as far as I know), and things could've gone much worse, and would have if I was alone
Really, I appreciate the concern and I understand your point and what you're trying to say, but I just disagree
If I never told him I'd be where I was before, holding my whole life back, waiting for nothing. At least I know now
>>
>>37471276
Do what? Whip out mod powers and ban me for a week? Get me banned off Xbox Live!?!?!? Even if you have shit to do, you'll probably be on this thread on your phone, let's be real.
>>37471303
I hope I didn't trigger your anxiety, or that you don't get ptsd about this moment. The people I was ranting about, the fiction authors that suckered people into destroying their lives and their families with their incest fantasies, was people like you. You are a bad person, far more than some asshole on a 4chan thread, because you really hurt people with what you're doing here.
>>
>>37471402
Leave my house or I'll call the local authorities
>>
>>37471388
I get that. Sometimes you have to make mistakes for yourself. Sometimes knowing is better than wondering. But there are lines Laura and the community behind these threads cross it hard.
>>
>>37470101
That dog look A weak and pathetic. Are a spic, or a fag?
>>
I really hate summerfags coming in and destryoing our comfy community. I also hate the fact they talk about stuff they know nothing about. Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>37471474
I get it, but loving him in the first place crossed that line, and I'm aware that it's not acceptable or normal
Anyhow, I was thinking or maybe trying to hang out with old friends and see what happens, just to get out, though I'm already dreading it
>>
>>37472199
Give it a try, it can't be that bad, right? It's not like you're going to hang out with a bunch of Stacies, right?
>>
>>37469637
>Give it a try, it can't be that bad, right?
Yea we'll see
>It's not like you're going to hang out with a bunch of Stacies, right?
No, my school never had that whole Chad/Stacy dynamic thankfully, it's a mix of guys and girls too
>>
>>37469637
can you please use a tripcode so I never have to see these shitty threads
>>
Jesus, somehow quoted the op
>>37472303 was meant for >>37472244
>>
>>37471815
I'm being overly critical of r9k but these threads are so frequent that they aren't above criticism. I'm not summer. But the fact that you identify with a community of people consisting of r9k and incest threads is something you should take stock of. These threads get shit on because instead of being cute, they're tripfag fiction bait.
>>
>>37472303
So when do you think you'll call/see them?
>>
I went to hug my dad. He hugged me back and told me "good morning, (my nickname)", and asked if I wanted to help him cook dinner.
It's not even close to morning, but he probably knows I just woke up haha.
>>
>>37472396
Probably tomorrow for the finals
>>37472401
That's so cute, help him cook and tell him you love him every day
>>
>>37472401
I bet he felt good, anon. Spend time with him while you can.
>>
>>37469637
Can you guys find somewhere else to post your delusional incest fetish shit? Fuck off to /b/ already. Fags. Anyone who believes this shit needs to die
>>
>>37471815
Absolutely, I miss the nice anons who were here last winter.

I want to put an opinion here though out of love for these threads, just ignore the rest of this post. Things were looking up after angry-chan left and the new trips started posting but the threads haven't ever fully recovered and things are kind of stagnating now; kissy and austria made frequent updates but have been relatively quiet recently on their family fronts and the other trips are too inactive or were rejected and understandably don't provide content.

This means for all intents and purposes the actual community in these threads is closed, no frequent updates means less new anons can get engaged in the stories which means people are likelier to become disinterested and leave than come in and engage. Summerfags don't help this either.

Stagnation of content and, with all due respect to everyone here, circle jerking and tripfag orbiting, are three classic signs of a dying community. And I'm saying this as someone who wants these threads to stay here and remain comfy. I don't think these threads will end anytime soon, I just wanted to get off my chest that things aren't too good right now and might get worse. Which isn't anybody's fault, mind you.
>>
>>37473094
>Absolutely, I miss the nice anons who were here last winter.
I-I'm still here.
>>
I hugged my brother, he told me off but I could tell he was trying to hide a smile.

>>37473094
December anon reporting in. There's still hope for these threads, don't be so glum! These threads remind me every day that I should treasure my family, they're all I have.
>>
>>37473094
People kept shitting on me when I posted greentext regularly. People shit on me less when I post while the thread during dead times like 9pm-1am but that's around the time I'm fooling around with my Aniki
>>
>>37473094
100% agree. Laura and Ella have both failed but are enjoyed enough by the community to stay. They also provide advice to new anons that may be seeking help and show that you may fail in trying to get with the person you love. Austria and Kissy have slowed down in a way similar to Bear since its becoming more of the same routine and becoming less lewd and more cute posting.
>>
>>37473894
Mabey do one greentext a day? I dont know but we need more content voth lewd and non lewd.
>>
>>37473952
I'll just get some thicker skin and greentext more. I guess expect some tonight.
>>
>>37474136
People are shitty on the internet, a specially here. Ignore the obvious trolls, jealousy and ignorant people, and take everything else with a grain of salt; that's how I've survived the 7 years I've been on here.
>>
>>37474136
More like SPIC-ER skin, HAHAHA
>>
>>37474597
I've been around 4chan since I was 15 but I never used a tripcode so it was always impersonal anon posting.
>>37475099
Well at least I know who's calling me a spic now
>>
>>37475567
do you have some old screencaps to share? since the thread is so slow
>>
>>37475567
What are you gonna do, cry about it?
I hope you know I'm joking, I don't dislike you
>>
>>37475782
I never really did the whole screenshot thing but the first thread I ever saw I went straight to /b/ because I was told not to go there was a fetus in a grocery bag with the text
>I just punched my pregnant girlfriend in the stomach and she miscarried. What do I do

It near traumatized me because I was just 15 at the time.

I came back obviously.

>>37475835
What if Deer Guy was Angry-chan all along?
>>
>>37476133
Kek
Bitch I might be, Angry-chan's more than just one person
Maybe we're all Angry-chan, trying to one-up everyone else
>>
>>37476133
I was thinking screencaps that you had saved, not screencaps of your own
>>
>>37476193
What if youre every other poster and I've been only posting with one other person this whole time?
>>37476260
Yeah I know I meant I never save any of those so I just tried to share anyway
>>
>>37476462
You just had to keep going down the rabbit hole, didn't you? You realize I have to kill you now and wait for the next fool to show up, right? It was an entire month between the time the last one figured it out and you started posting. Hopefully the next one comes sooner this time
>>
Somebody will show up eventually
>>
>>37470909
Dafuq? There's a /fat thread/?
>>
>>37477350
Hello there I just hugged my brother and we started banging silly
>>
>>37477724
You're supposed to tell him you love him, not start having sex with him
>>
I haven't been in these threads for months who are deerguy, austria, kissy, and ella?
>>
>>37477776
Dem almost digits

To the person that was here hating on this thread and people in it, honestly m8 nobody gives a shit so just go straight to your window and jump out, nobody cares anyway

I want to ask y'all for a honest opinion on the RE games and movies. Should I buy the newest game or is it not worth it ?
>>
>>37478134
>deerguy
Some faggot that doesn't contribute, ignore him
>austria
Lesbian, in some type of relationship with her older sister
>kissy
NEET that fucks her older brother
>ella
Laura, but with her brother instead of her dad
>>
>>37478134
I had a siscon aniki and this thread pushed me to start a relationship with him
>>
>>37478203
So which relative are you trying to fuck, your dad?
>>
>>37475567
> I never used a tripcode so it was always impersonal anon posting.
I mean the trip hardly changes anything. You're still a random person on the internet, just with a tag that says you're that random person.
>>
>>37478273
What? No, not a literal faggot, a 4chan faggot. Incest is gross and anyone that wants to have sex with a family member should kill themselves
>>
>>37478196
I got mad at myself because I almost waited a few seconds before hitting post
It's better if you have a small group of friends if you have any to sit in a dark room and play it with, not so great by yourself. Then again, "scary" movies and games don't really work for me, so maybe my opinion's not valid
>>
>>37478499
at least dubs
Had a group, we played some of the games but since I have a gf now I might try to talk her into playing some of the games, preferably 6 as 7 isn't for two players
>>
>>37478565
I mean, they could sit and watch. And you could laugh at them when they freak out
>>
>>37478611
[spoilrr]second dubs, really[/spoiler]

Well that's what I did the first time, had a good laugh that time
>playing on ps3
>TV controller dropped by me for shits and whatnot
>friend starts running and slip
>ohshit.jpg
>bleeding from his head, unconscious
>call the ambulance
To this day I have not been on a party like that
>>
Guess I'll post some cute
>Years back, before divorce
>Day after a fuckton of snow fell
>Dad decides he wants some Taco Bell because it'd be funny to dig out the car over a stupid craving
>Mom calls him retarded
>This only motivates him
>Don't want food, but say I do because alone time with dad
>Spend absurd amount of time digging out the car because he wanted to watch me struggle
>Mom looks at us multiple times and calls us both retarded
>Finally get food
>Eat in the car and laugh about the whole thing
>>
>>37479330
Didn't you post that already?
>>
>>37479354
I don't remember, but I guess if it's familiar I must've
>>
I sucked at shooting, but I had fun. My sister went as far as to shoot the rifle and first handgun her friend brought out, but sat out after a while. Shit is loud. We knew it was going to be loud, but it was very loud. Didn't help that her friend forgot about ear protection until we started firing her Sig.

>I was alone with her friend since my sister went inside to use the bathroom
>She was showing me her Remington .22
>My arms are wonky, so holding it was kinda difficult
>Apologized for some odd reason that I couldn't hold it very well
>Her friend told me that I shouldn't apologize since I was doing the best I could and that at least I was enjoying myself
>Said that was enough
>This was an odd kindness
>The good mood got to me and tried to spill the beans
>"I love my sister"
>Just blurted it out
>I felt like dying at that moment since I was afraid that I messed up by not waiting for my sister
>Thought I ended my life right then and there
>She just tells me that I should since I'm her older brother, and that she loves her too since she's a great close friend of hers
>I don't think she got what I meant at all
>I still felt like dying because I'm a fucking idiot who couldn't put his words together correctly
>Didn't even want to bring it up again to make myself clearer
>Followed up with a question if I'm alright for saying that all of a sudden
>"Just felt happy today"
>Continued the day shooting at bottles

Didn't even tell my sister about my effort. I'll just keep it as a dumb and stupid secret.
>>
>>37479330
>>37479354
I don't remember reading this before, so it's new to me, so you didn't save anything for your mom, right?
>>37479947
AUTISMUS MAXIMUS!!!
Well done Bear.
>>
>>37469909
it's pretty average. worse than Prometheus imo. generic action flick filled with stupid characters. None of the mystery that made Prometheus interesting
>>
>>37480010
I don't know, I can't find it in the archive and it's not in our emails, but I'd swear on everybody in this thread's lives that I've read it before. Maybe I dreamt it, stuff like that happens to me sometimes
>>
>>37479947
Just curious. What do you hope to accomplish by telling someone about your incestuous relationship? Best possible outcome would be acceptance and that's about it, and worst is destroying the friendship/relationship/whatever with the person.
I just don't see it ever being worth the risk.

Though what the fuck do I know, I'm just a loner

Glad you liked shooting though, it's an expensive but fun hobby.
>>
>>37480010
I'm not autistic.
>>37480154
My sister would like to have someone we can trust for support if anything were to go pear shaped, but the be honest, I don't see anyone being able to help us if things were to go bad. Don't think like that, I understand where you're getting at. I'm afraid of losing her and especially this relationship if what we tell her doesn't sit well with her. Maybe I'll have a talk with my sister about this again tonight.
>it's an expensive but fun hobby.
Seems like it, but she told me that she got a good deal for ammunition for her rifle. Can't remember how much it was, but it was petty cheap.
>>
>>37479947
Well if you're gonna tell her, holding a gun is probably for the best
>>37480010
Dad wanted to get her a pity taco
>>
>>37480413
>pity taco
I want to make some kind of sex joke about this, but I can't think of one
>>
File: 1494059131865.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494059131865.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
>>37480413
She's a better shot. If anything, telling her with a gun in her hand seemed like it wasn't the best idea.
>>
>>37480413
>>37480443
I figured the best joke would be rewriting her own greentext.
>Years after the divorce
>Days after Laura's autistic confession.
>Dad decides he wants some pussy, because it'd be funny to make Laura hear every second of the hot sex she'll never get
>Mom calls him a genius.
>This only turns him on
>Laura does't want to stay, but she stays because self-inserting is a thing.
>Laura spends absurd amount of time digging though her pussy looking for her dignity.
>Mom looks at her multiple times and call her retarded.
>Finally cums.
>She eats her pussy looking for daddy's cum while they laugh about the whole thing.
>>
>>37480498
Fair
>>37480577
Why?
>>
>>37480847
>Why?
It's been a couple of days since the last time I bullied you, needed a refill.
Nothing personal, kid.
>>
File: 1491994659528.png (57KB, 276x255px) Image search: [Google]
1491994659528.png
57KB, 276x255px
>mother comes over
>brother isn't home yet
>brings some food for me and my brother
>I'm wearing just a Tshirt and panties
>mother tells me I should dress appropriately since I live with my brother and he's a "grown man now"
>sweating intensifies
>"haha what? we're family he wouldn't look at me like that"
>"Yeah okay but still you should be more lady-like" she replies

This was about 2 hours ago
>>
>>37480990
Holy kek! Could have been worse, your brother could have been home and railing you so hard, you could be heard from the other side of the door.
>>
>>37481069
I mean I don't think she was doing anything other than being an awkward mom.

But like you know... I've been having sex with him
>>
>>37480990
Why not just tell her? What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>37481227
So she entered the room and smelled (and saw?) all your fluids?
>>
>>37481343
N O P E
O
P
E

>>37481390
No what I meant was that it was really awkward because I'm boning my brother. Also we're not disgusting. Our rooms don't look like we've been having sex nor does it smell like sex.
>>
>>37480943
Fight me
>>37480990
Kek
>>
>>37481445
well she will find out sooner or later, better just to tell her
>>
>>37481622
Trying to ruin another life, huh Deer guy.
>>
>>37481728
You guys blaming random shit on me is really pathetic. I reiterate: I only take my trip off when I bump
>>
>>37481622
N O P E N O P E N O P E
O
P
E
N
O
P
E

I'm not falling for this.
>>
>>37481816
I was half joking, you triggered piece of shit.
>>
>>37481728
>>37481816
wasnt him but my point still stands, I mean really how long can they hide it for
>>
>>37481816
Take your fucking trip off permanently then you stupid cunt. You have literally 0 reason to trip here.
>>
>>37481890
>triggered
Nah, just slightly irritated at how often it happens

>>37481896
They live on their own, pretty sure they can hide it for at least a few more years if they're careful. There's really no reason for them to tell anyone

>>37481901
Make me
>>
File: ebin3.png (352KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ebin3.png
352KB, 500x375px
>>37482010
>Make me
Infantile, as usual. You're a waste of time.
>>
>>37482040
Then quit wasting your time
>>
>>37481896
It'll get revealed if babies happen, other than that as long as they don't get caught in the act, there's always excuses.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
Here's my shot at more cute, not sure if I ever told you guys about this
I used to politely ask my parents for belly farts
>>
>>37483033
>I used to politely ask my parents for belly farts
Oh god, say it, what age?
>>
>>37483046
...I stopped at like 10, I'm not sure but it was definitely too old
>>
>>37483098
I don't know if I should imagine it or not.
>>
>>37483098
C-CUTE!!
It's not that old, honestly I was expecting you to say you were 14-15.
>>37483189
I know I already did.
>Imagining even loli-er Laura awkwardly asking her parents for 'belly-farts'
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
>>
>>37483189
FIRE UP THE VAN
>>37483230
It was kinda awkward because it's like asking someone to tickle you (which I used to do)
I also hated the word belly until I was maybe 15
>>
>>37483470
Do you still hate the word moist moist moist?
>>
File: 1495337926390.jpg (46KB, 426x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495337926390.jpg
46KB, 426x512px
>>37483470
Nonono I didn't mean it like that.
>>
File: 53674735251247.png (169KB, 261x320px) Image search: [Google]
53674735251247.png
169KB, 261x320px
You're all such fucking faggots, holy shit.
>>
>>37483489
I never said I hated the word most
>>37483505
You like kids?
>>
>>37483631
>You like kids?
Who doesn't.
>>
>>37483631
They're nice I guess. My boss's kid likes me, so that's something? I don't know.
>>
File: 1495925210325.png (809KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1495925210325.png
809KB, 792x792px
>>37483693
>>37483747
No, of course everyone loves kids, myself included
Just checking...
Also, posting this so Austria can't post it later
>>
>>37483792
>Also, posting this so Austria can't post it later
You evil cunt.

>No, of course everyone loves kids, myself included
>Everyone is suddenly a pedo
Nice to see everyone suddenly has taste.
>>
>>37484010
>suddenly
>Like I haven't expressed my like if loli and ss before
>>
A secret known only to two people
Goodnight all
>>
File: _20170604_085545.jpg (204KB, 783x792px) Image search: [Google]
_20170604_085545.jpg
204KB, 783x792px
>>37483792
How dare you, smol.
>mfw
I just cropped mine, get rekt'd.

Also having to get up on a Sunday at 7am is just inhumane, I feel like I'm running on low energy.
But at least my sis called me sometime last night and we talked for an hour. I know it's just been a day but I really miss her.
Okay, so we didn't just talk. Sue me, I miss that too.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.