[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red flags for women >She wears blue/grey contact lenses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (56KB, 650x649px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
56KB, 650x649px
Red flags for women

>She wears blue/grey contact lenses over her dark eyes
>>
yup, it gives me a creepy feeling.
people are going overboard with their vanity.

some women i look at them and my first impression is fright. it looks like they're walking around with face paint on.
>>
>Makeup every day
>Doesn't shower everyday before leaving the house

fuck
no
>>
File: 1496495081061.jpg (68KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1496495081061.jpg
68KB, 500x575px
>>37468367

>dyes hair
>naturally dark features, but dyes it blond

Disgusting.
>>
>Daily reminder that Kim Kardashian is 5 inches below average height for a woman.
>a 5'5 man on tinder would get literally no matches.
>>
>Vagina and nipple piercings
>>
>>37468367
No career
No college degree
Hard drug use
Drink excessively
No female friends
Bossy or judgemental
Excessive piercings/tattoos
Living area is dirty/general slob
Mocks others
>>
goes to clubs/bars frequently
alcoholic
feminist
frequents dating sites while talking to someone they plan on dating
>>
>>37468367

>Shows any signs of feminism stronger than: "I think men and women should be equal"
>Above 25 and dyes her hair in unnatural colors
>Her hair is very short (mid-neck is the red point)
>Wears excessive eyeliner (especially with wings etc)
>Tons of makeup
>>
>Wants to be with you for any reason

At least in my case. If they want to be with me, there's probably something equally as wrong with them
>>
>>37468367
Complains about her friends when she spends time with you.
Says anything negative about your hobbies or friends, ever.
>>
>>37468367
Piercings and my interest ends.
>>
>>37469611
>says anything negative about your hobbies or friends
So much this. I was super into a girl, and she like that I lifted and practice martial arts. Took her to my apartment to make us dinner and decided to show her my boardgame collection (my other hobby). Asked if I was a child, only kids play boardgames anon. I tried explaining there's a lot of different types and some really complex. She just rolled her eyes and giggled saying "boys and their toys". Told her to leave if that's how she felt and don't bother coming back.

I then went and played WoW boardgame for the rest of the evening
>>
>>37469702
Back in 2009 I wore a Star Wars shirt, and my then 'oneitis' (who I cringe in retrospect) called me a loser, saying that only nerds like Star Wars

Coincidentally saw her a few months back wearing a fucking Star Wars shirt
>>
>>37469872
Star Wars, anime, Vidya, Star Trek, cartoons, comics, MtG/Yugioh, warhammer, Marvel/DC/Capes, etc. The list goes on.

Your story provoked a rage inducing memory though
>11yrs ago
>be 15, in hs
>in advance maths class
>always smash work quickly, maths was my only really specialty
>teacher always said to just busy myself once I finished
>begin reading
>recently got into Dracula and other Vampire books, the darker/gorier the better
>girls in my class call me a creep and a weirdo for liking vampires
>ff 2yrs
>twilight comes out
>all the girls are super into vampires and think they're so cool
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.