[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is Mccreeee so bad? He sucks in every possible aspect.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 20

File: mccree-screenshot-001.jpg (290KB, 1856x1178px) Image search: [Google]
mccree-screenshot-001.jpg
290KB, 1856x1178px
Why the fuck is Mccreeee so bad? He sucks in every possible aspect.
>>
I want to be Eiffel Towered by McCree and Hanzo while Genji watches.
>>
>>37468061
Does he actually? Last I remember playing all you had to do was throw the flashbang and fan the hammer and it was a guaranteed kill on pretty much anyone. I kind of want to try playing it again but I'm put off by the community being so reddit-tier.
>>
>>37468061
learn to aim desu
>>
File: 1445517459243.gif (834KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
1445517459243.gif
834KB, 440x248px
>try McCree
>my aim is absolutely terrible so I do nothing
>try Winston
>hop at enemy, get fucking rolled instantly
>try Reinhardt
>feels like I'm maneuvering a drunk, 500 pound midget, die quickly somehow
>symm seems easy and no aiming, so I try her
>killed instantly anytime I get close to enemy
>fuck this, how about Lucio
>am trash at jumping and sliding and stuff so I'm easy to kill
>repeat for every hero

Fuck everything. Why can't I be good at just one thing I kinda enjoy? About 150 hours played and I'm fucking trash still.
>>
Poorly designed like many parts of Overwatch.
>>
File: 1496462099087.jpg (67KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
1496462099087.jpg
67KB, 836x678px
>>37468234
They nerfed his FtH to the ground so now the only redeeming part of his kit is his left click
>>
>>37468262
>>try Reinhardt
>>feels like I'm maneuvering a drunk, 500 pound midget
What? Reinhardt is like 7 foot tall what about him feels like a midget
>>
>>37468234
his right is near worthless now. only worth using at literally point blank range, any other time a single head shot is much more effective.
>>
>>37468279
I don't know, it just feels fucking weird to maneuver with him. He just feels so slow and clunky.
>>
>>37468234
Ignore the community
>>37468262
Start thinking
>bad aim with McCree
go into practise range and practise
>rolled as Winston
did your team have no healers? no back up? Use your jump to secure kills or to escape if you're that bad, also don't use shield unless you take damage
>Rein
fuck this hero
>symm
put turrets up and lure flankers then beam them to death. symmetra isn't brought for the combat capabilities, mostly TP and shield
>cant wallride as Lucio
GO INTO PRACTISE MODE AND PRACTISE, literally just hold down space as you ride against walls, then releast and aim for another wall whilst you're in speed boost mode and fly the fuck away from the first wall
literally just stick to something and practise it for a bit
>>37468276
FtH was a joke
>>
>>37468262
how can one be bad at ow? you may have autism or something alike desu.
>>
>>37468340
I'll have to try some practice range. I want to be good with Rein because it's rough when there isn't one, but I just hate playing him. I was hoping Orisa would be somewhat of a replacement, but nope.

>>37468350
I'm sporadically good but a lot of times it's frustrating how shit my aim is.
>>
>>37468234
There is really no point in learning how to play mcree
Solider beats him in damage and utility
If you can aim worth a shit just play solider
>>
>>37468061
The whole game is bad. It's just a mess of poor balance decisions and failed character roles.
Everything is clearly built around "Wouldn't it be cool if x", and not "Wouldn't it be balanced if x".
>>
>>37468599
It also doesn't the really help the fact that they won't admit when they create a poorly designed hero
'Member when Sombra came out and nobody played her and cried about her being trash.
Then Jeff came out and said that she is good and just nobody knows how to play her

>Also roadhog they should have never created him
>>
I'm not a fan of McCree because I prefer soldier or Reaper for his role, and Hanzo beats him hands down for mid-long range.
>>37468686
Roadhog is literally babies first character. Glad they nerf'd that stupid hook
>Sombra
Sombra is an amazing utility. The hack is very helpful on point securing and making sure defenders have no packs to heal with. Good flanker with a pretty powerful gun that can hold her own and the tele means she can get to where she's needed
>>
>>37468686
Roadhog is a pretty good example of what I was talking about.
If you want to make a character with a pull ideally you don't want to give him a 1-hit kill combo or you want him to be useless without the hook. Since being useless without the hook isn't fun we'll take away his shotgun. Roadhog's hook now pulls an enemy into your team for your team to finish up. It should be difficult for roadhog to do it himself (he is a tank afterall). Roadhog's new gun is a 20 round machine gun that fires 1 bullet per second with knockback about half of lucio's right click and a long reload. Now roadhog fills the role of a zoner, and has a weakness of being rushed.
This is how characters should be balanced for OW. Not going: "We should make a healer sniper with 300EHP, a get out of jail free card, and DPS to rival offense heroes.
>>
>>37468729
>Roadhog with a knockback machine gun
I can dig this actually, would make he particularly worrisome on ledge areas. What would his ult be? Still a flurry of bullets?
>>
>>37468808
I'm not too sure; most ults don't really blend with the rest of the character, they tend to give them a 'tertiary role'. Examples being Bastion, Tracer, Orisa, D.Va etc.
I don't think his current ult is bad, but it does become slightly overshadowed with the similarity to the new gun.
Maybe give him something where he swings the hook over his head and enemies who walk into it get knocked back?
I'm not sure really, ults are tricky to think of and balance without being able to test them.
>>
ITT: People who are bad at the and can't aim.
>>
>>37468061
>play symmetra only
>get to master

boy that was easy
just flank them press m1 on the support when the fight starts and their whole team don''t know that their healers are getting decimated.
symmetra is too fucking good in soloq
>>
>>37468918
If you can play McCree you can play soldier, and he's straight better than McCree
>>
>>37469021
>Healing option
>Faster
>Better Ult
Literally why would you play post nerf McCree
>>
>Wanted to come back to Overwatch
>Hear the shit about Tracer being a lesbian and D.VA dating Lucio
>Don't want to play as much

fuck
>>
>>37469293
McCree was clearly made because they wanted to have a cowboy in their game. He doesn't have any niche to fill at the minute. They should just completely rework him to be an anti-flanker defense hero, or anything else really
>>
>>37468866
Nice dub dubs. I think something Zarya's pull might be a cool idea; maybe he throws out several hooks and they pull all the heroes toward him, maybe they stay stuck to him for a few seconds. Could make for a funny suicide hog.
>>
>>37469303
>Dva dating lucio
That kinda makes sense desu. They're both big international stars, if anything they'd be able to relate to one another
>>
>>37468168
worst post of the day
>>
>>37469303
>caring about the characters in a fps game

oh no the medic in tf2 has a hairy chest :((
also dva isn't dating lucio
>>
>>37469323
Id like to see McCree have an option of Revolver and Rifle. Make him have a bit more power over longer distance. Also, cowtrops to make an area unsafe (point holding) or even a lasso that keeps an opponent from moving too far away from McCree so long as he holds E
>>
>>37469347
Well his weakness is being swamped, so having something that pulls multiple enemies into him is counter-intuitive; unless you give him a healthbuff while he ults, but then you're treading on Winston's toes.
You could have him take a big huff of his canister; massively buffing his health and damage, but putting him to sleep. If the enemy wakes him they're in trouble. Could be used to stall points, or jump sleeping into the line of fire or something.
Or how about this: Ult causes Roadhog to do something with his gun that makes it cough up scrap onto the ground. Enemies walking in the scrap are slowed and take damage when they move. Scrap lasts for like 8/10 seconds.
Or better yet; get rid of his E, and swap in what I just mentioned as an alt-fire. Have his ult be rapid health regen and reduced hook cooldown for 8 seconds.
>>
>>37469323
Kind of agree, i'd say less so focusing on specifically cowboy and more just how can we make a complete American stereotype thats not insulting.
I'd say just make him even more into the sort of sharpshooting DPS they originally wanted him to be.
Get rid of the dodge because although getting a full clip is nice it takes too long to cool down to be an effective "dodge". Maybe replace it with a ricochet shot so he could shoot around something like a wall or a barrier? Idk.
>>
>>37469401
I think the E-heal is sort of his thing being the only self healing tank. I like the idea of maybe his ult making him into a murder machine; ult causes him to "break" the barrel of his rifle down making it the shotgun we're used to, gets a massive health boost and has reduce cooldown on hook.
>>
>>37469356

It's blizzards BLACKED thing.
They're all virtue signalling. All the time.
>>
>>37468061
He is? He was my best hero in the short time I tried Overgay. At least, he is one of the easiest to play since you're good at any range as long as you hit your shots.
>>
I think the only way to fix mcree is to give him his rightclick mode back, at least a bit. I've had occasions where I flashbang a reaper, right click into their face, and it does under 250 damage. I liked it when mcree was a murderer cqc with 840 damage during the flashbang when combined with a combat roll. Still took skill to flashbang a tank that close with a 200 health hero.

Maybe make his right click deal 350 damage or something? And get rid of damage falloff on his revolver ffs
>>
>>37468061
Buff incoming, its live in the ptr
>>
>>37468168
You and me both anon. I would be ok with just McCree though. Best husbando.
>>
Can your reaction speed be TOO fast in this game?
A lot of time I feel like I should be aiming where my target will be a couple of milliseconds later with hitscan heroes instead of where he's actually located.

I feel like they changed the tickrate back to 21 because a lot of times I jump with Winston/Pharah right at the moment of death so my body flies around far as fuck, but the killcam just shows my body falling anti-climatically to the ground.
>>
>>37469463
I'm kinda aiming to make him more team reliant, but I can see what you mean.
I'd avoid giving him his shotgun and reduced hook cooldown, it isn't fun to play against, and that's why people constantly want him changed.
If you did get rid of his E you could boost his HP a little, or give him some kind of damage resisting passive (under certain cicumstances) if it does offset him.
>>
File: 1445996819245.jpg (5KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445996819245.jpg
5KB, 239x250px
>>37469303
>caring this much about some stupid, fictional story

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>37469303
D.VA/Lucio is just some dumb tumblr shit.
Real D.VA is a police officer who puts nogs like Lucio in their place.
>>
>>37469535

> wanting nigger loving shoe horned into every thing
>>
>>37469534
I get what you mean, and I guess Winston's ult already takes the "crazy killer" position. Maybe an ult that gives him a big passive heal, like he injects two canisters into his mask at once, and increases speed of reload and cooldowns. That way you can drop the self heal E and maybe give him that shrapnel dropping ability
>>
File: 1276048011369.jpg (9KB, 256x262px) Image search: [Google]
1276048011369.jpg
9KB, 256x262px
>>37469558
>being bothered about a fictional relationship between two fictional characters in a fictional universe

whew boy
>>
>>37469426
Trying to make him a sharpshooting DPS is flawed because that's where we are now, and it just makes him worse than Soldier, because McCree lacks consistency and sustainability. If you did rework McCree to be a DPS character on par with Soldier you're just going to have 2 heroes filling the same role.
Best thing to do to McCree is rework him to be a counter to something. He currently leans towards countering tracer and genji, but he only soft counters both of them.
Currently I'd say pharah needs more (read: a) counter, but that's difficult to do, since buffing McCree against Pharah puts you in danger of going back to launch McCree.
Also, flashbang isn't fun to play against and should be removed in a McCree rework.
>>
>>37469640
> Not being bothered by the Jew/SJWS constantly trying to shove nigger fucking and other assorted degeneracy into every single form of media and entertainment.

Yes. Good goyim. Don't worry about a thing.
>>
>>37469303
literally have become just as bad as
>Woman Takes Short Half-Hour Break From Being Feminist To Enjoy TV Show
but instead its
>Autist Takes Short Half-Hour Break From Being Anti-Feminist To Enjoy Video Game
>>
File: getonmylevel2.jpg (468KB, 1200x928px) Image search: [Google]
getonmylevel2.jpg
468KB, 1200x928px
If they seriously try and make my waifu fuck a nigger I am going to lose it.

First the Jew ruins 3D women. Now they try and take the waifus too? I am so sick of it all. It's time to stand up and fight. Fight for the waifus.
I will be making a Dorito sacrifice at my shrine tonight.
>>
File: 1440957430662.jpg (16KB, 185x243px) Image search: [Google]
1440957430662.jpg
16KB, 185x243px
>>37469696
>being so insecure that a fictional relationship between two nonexistent people on a video game that doesn't have any effect on the game is perceived as a vast conspiracy by THE JEWS in order to push some sort of vast, sinful agenda that accomplishes ???

I play Overwatch and I didn't even know, maybe because I'm not some whiny cunt. You're as bad as the SJWs getting offended over fucking nothing.
>>
>>37469470

Isn't D.Va a gook? Who cares if a sub-human gets blacked?
>>
>>37469915
> Projecting that I'm insecure.
> Projecting that I'm offended.
> Resorting to the "lol us so mad hurrr" meme

Your retardation aside, I don't have time to fully redpill you. But it's a well known and documented fact that the Jews/Zionists control Hollywood, banks, etc. If you would take the time to open your eyes a bit you would see that they slowly insert certain agendas into all forms of entertainment in order to subvert and destroy people's morals and thoughts.

>sinful agenda that accomplishes ???

The destruction of the nuclear family and the degeneration of the west.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0
>>
File: walahi.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
walahi.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>37470272
Fucking hell it's like the stronghold of autism
>>
>>37469696
>>37469743
>>37469888
>>37469915
>>37470145
>>37470272
>>37470309
/pol/ comes and ruins the comfy OW balance thread
>>
>>37470336
What doesn't /pol/ ruin
>>
How the fuck do I be good at Reinhardt? I keep wanting to attack when I know I should be shielding. At one point do I attack and at what point do I shield?
>>
>>37470369
Always shield. Send out firestrikes when enemies group up. Charge when a single enemy is caught out, or during a push where things get chaotic.
That's the basic guide I suppose. I don't play that much Rein anymore though
>>
>>37470309
lololololol le original autism insult meme!
>>
>>37470369
Attack when it's in your favor, if you're outnumbered, not getting healed, the enemies are getting healed, you don't have ult, then don't.
Firestrike whenever possible, especially in a 1v1 with another Reinhardt.
Charge when the conditions are favourable, e.g support is singled out in a cramped environment like a small building. You should only charge in when there are alot of enemies IF a support can keep you alive and your team can pick up any people you brushed aside.
Cuck people when they use their ults, tell people to get behind you and stop Pharah, D.Va, Soldier, McCree, Zarya etc. literally like half the ults in the game.
Let your shield regenerate and not keep it up ALL the time, otherwise you won't be able to sponge the damage from ults that i mentioned, also call out when your shield is going down.
I play a lot of Reinhardt.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
>>37468061

Who the fuck is this Graves knock-off? Damn, y'all can't make your own game without stealing literal character designs from League of Legends?

Absolutely pathetic. People who play Overwatch will go first even in front of gays on the day of the culling.
>>
>>37470537
>Too cucked to have a cigar
Looks like its going to be LoL fags>Overwatch>Gays
:^)
>>
File: 1492838868230.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1492838868230.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
Fuck Hanzo players.
Fuck anyone that plays Hanzo on attack
Fuck anyone that plays Hanzo, then blames the team for losing
Fuck anyone that plays Widowmaker and can't get an ult within a minute

>tfw I picked up Mei to exclusively fuck with Hanzo mains
EAT SHIT
>>
If i play overwatch for more than an hour it makes me want to boot up tf2
>>
>>37470571
Graves has his cigar back fagboy
>>
File: 1438112018064.jpg (624KB, 2909x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1438112018064.jpg
624KB, 2909x1600px
>>37468061

Mcree is the only valid character in that cancerous left-wing pseudo-shooter that rots in the ungodly view of all as "Blizzard's" final nail in the coffin of pc gaming.

As reaper would put it:

Die.... Die.... Die... You normie sons of bitches. Fucking die. You took blizzard and rotted it to it's core. Die.
>>
>>37470602
>Had it taken away in the first place
c u c k e d
>>
how do i become good at pharah

i basically only play her and lucio and i still can't get out of silver
>>
>>37470638
Pharah is the most easy mode character. Just don't go too high that you can't duck for cover and get close when you ult.
>>
>>37470638

So basically you're doing nothing but being a nigger and a sandnigger and asking how to be good when those 2 characters are of the highest grade of cancer?

Step 1 - Go back.
>>
>>37470638
I have been getting like gold damage and elims almost every game in my placement games this season, but I still will lose, I got placed at like 1600 sr. I'm also toxic and will game throw when people give me shit even though I'm doing the best on my team
>>
>>37470577
Hanzo needs a complete rework. Scatter is not fun to play against and the sonic arrow is bullshit, since there is no way to know if the enemy Hanzo has it up. Because of that it is actually BETTER THAN WIDOWMAKER'S ULTIMATE.
Replace both abilities. Give him a DoT arrow and a penetrating arrow or something
>>
>>37470660
>>37470671
I keep getting cucked by shit like chad:76 and other hitscan niggers. Just about every game I play against one and they just ruin me
>>
>>37470786
It is very easy for you to disengage. Stay on the high ground. If the soldier is on the high ground, walk below the ledge and use your shift to fly up in his face and feed him 2 rockets. Then you're free to get easy kills on his team.
>>
>>37470806
When do I ult as pharah and lucio?
>>
>>37470852
Lucio ults when enemy genji/soldier/roadhog ults.
Pharah ults when enemies are grouped, or trapped in a small room. Remember to get low for less rocket spread and making you a less obvious target
>>
>>37470878
Soooo perhaps like ulting from behind would be good? How do I just like get good with her? What are things that I would need to practice?
>>
>>37470964
Land direct rockets, stay in places where you can disengage once your health hits about 50. Stay low; flying too high is a deathwish. Use your E to push reinhardt off high ground/give yourself a boost for emergency escapes. Stay on the sidelines in encounters; you're similar to tracer and genji, in that you're at your best when you attack from a different angle to the rest of your team.
I'm genuinely surprised you could struggle with pharah.
>>
>>37470964
watch ster's streams
>>
>>37471044

>Played Overwatch for the first time on PC during the free weekend, some level 2 tryhard that made a new account just to mess with newbies like me is spawn camping the shit out of us with Pharah and I couldn't be Soldier since some idiot picked him already
>>
File: avatar-200395.png (16KB, 121x191px) Image search: [Google]
16KB, 121x191px
>hook zarya
>her personal bubble pops up as she's being pulled to me
what am i even meant to do in this situation
>>
>>37471151
Don't hit her back and back off or wait for it to run out and then start hitting her...?
She's not going to be able to kill you.
>>
>>37471105
Don't feel too bad.
Pharah is fucking broken. She has no hard counters, while she hard counters a large number of the cast. Your best bet to kill her are Solder:76, Widowmaker and McCree. All 3 of which are soft counters, and 2 of which are not good heroes in all other situations.
She wasn't that bad when her jetpack used fuel faster, since she was weak on the ground. Now games are just a roll of the dice; if the enemy has a pharah you're in for an irritating game, if not you'll have fun (so long as they don't choose one of the other 5/6 broken no-fun heroes). Bonus pain if the enemy runs pharah + mercy
>>
>>37471169
by the time it would run out she's back with her team. letting my team do ~200 damage to finish her off after a normal hook is one thing, but really?
>>
>>37471245
It's unfortunate, but it's better than giving her energy. Try to avoid hooking her unless you know she just used her bubble or she's really low health.
>>
>>37471245
In which case she gains nothing and you gain nothing, its a neutral situation.
Better that than give her energy to power up and be a potential threat.
>>
File: 1496265262889.png (73KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496265262889.png
73KB, 512x512px
>blizzard finally putting the last nail in Roadhog's coffin
>>
File: 1494947244896.jpg (29KB, 355x265px) Image search: [Google]
1494947244896.jpg
29KB, 355x265px
>>37471320
Fucking good.

>His self-heal charges his ult
No really, what the FUCK were they thinking?!
>>
File: 1334417334103.png (226KB, 289x330px) Image search: [Google]
1334417334103.png
226KB, 289x330px
How can anyone aim as Mei? I've gotten my shit pushed in by some Meis, but then when I play her I feel like I'm launching nerf darts on a windy day at the enemy. I can't hit shit.
>>
>roadhog can hook you and whip you off ledges now

Did the hook always do this shit? Example being ilios lighthouse he can hook you standing from the bottom stairs with the big health pack and whip you off that ledge by just turning.

roadhog was a mistake
>>
>>37471478
Yes, that's happened as long as I've been playing (6+ months).
>>
File: 1490588394299.jpg (21KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1490588394299.jpg
21KB, 500x385px
>Not really into shootan games, mainly play shit like Souls and Monster Hunter
>Internet friends convince me to play Overwatch
>Whatever, seems fun
>Decide to main tanks
>mfw helping my team curbstomp the enemy with Orisa/Reinhardt
I especially like pulling sneaky little shits from around corners with Orisa's Halt!, makes my dick rock hard.
>>
>>37471468
Lead your targets. Most people in this game try to dodge very predictably, even at higher ranks they'll just shuffle back and forth left and right. Mei is pretty op once you start landing headshots reliably
>>
>>37470309
Hello JIDF, how are you doing today?
>>
>>37471631
Still projecting huh?
>>
>tfw like to play as Hanzo
>Have to deal with the meme of being a Hanzo main
>Never play comp anyway so why do people care
>I'm not even the type that avoids the objective, I'm usually the one with gold obj time

I just wanna have fun shooting my bow and arrow while being a ninja man.
>>
File: 1495910942845.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1495910942845.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>37471758
i just hate playing against hanzo, knowing usually half his kills are literally pure luck
also FUCK scatter arrow
>>
>>37471194
If the game is really that shitty in balance, why do people play it? I played a little when it was free around launch, and it just felt like I was playing TF2, which is a free game.
>>
>>37472024
If Valve didn't kill TF2 with meet your match I'd still be playing it. Overwatch is a clusterfuck of cool ideas with awful implementation.
TF2 has so many unlocks, and it's still better balanced than Overwatch has ever been. I'd say the only thing that was truly broken when I last played TF2 (as far as I remember) was the beggar's bazooka.
>>
>>37472055
Beggars sucked quite a bit as far as I recall. I've been out of the loop on the game for quite some time, I play it every once in a while, so I really have no idea about balance updates over the past couple years. As far as I'm concerned the balance went wacky years ago, I loved pre nerf wrangler. Now engi never feels fun to play for me.
>>
>>37468061
t. aimlet
git gud scrub
>>
>>37471194
Ana can counter her when she ADS.
Dva counters her in terms of denying her doing damage with Defence Matrix.
But playing against Pharmacy is fucking annoying. Both Soldier and McCree often can't deal enough damage with the dmg falloff.
>>37472545
Why would you pick McCree instead of Soldier in any situation?
>>37471151
She can't pop bubble while being pulled. You can always get in at least one shot up close before she can bubble.
Or just wait till it's on cooldown.
>>
>>37472962
Ana can soft-counter her, yeah. Although, her doing that pulls her from healing her team (and also, why does Ana do 60 damage per shot? That's beyond stupid).
The Dva Pharah matchup is null. Dva can't do enough damage to kill pharah, Pharah can't shoot through the matrix. If Dva drops the matrix and tries to gun down Pharah, she'll lose everytime, otherwise she just forces Pharah to retreat for a moment.
>>
File: monkey!!!.png (180KB, 529x425px) Image search: [Google]
monkey!!!.png
180KB, 529x425px
why is winston so damn powerful?
just hop on in in, electrofuck mercy and zen in their hp-generating assholes, and jump the fuck out.
genji dashing away from you in fear? you bet im leaping after that lil boy
ult and pimp slap an entire team into a corner like some giant, red, abusive husband....
and then blow bubbles?
there is a reason winston has "win" in his name...
>>
>>37473299
I love winston, people underestimate him so much.
Fun fact: With Lucio's latest buff winston cannot kill a Mercy and Lucio who are healing eachother.
He dies to focus fire fast, he normally jumps in to initiate or chase, so he'll be alone. When he jumps in he's fucked if a single stronger enemy is nearby. Best counter to winston is to just stick together. He's also the only tank that Reaper counters.
>>
>>37473395
yeah winston has it kinda rough, but he is really strong as you said when it comes to initiating pushes. If the healers, and at least one dps is busy dealing with winston the rest of the team can easily push
he's a hero that really shines when there is good communication on the team
>>
>>37473029
lol. Yeah if you try and shoot Pharah from ground level. What you have to do is fly up a shoot her in the face. Also, use the high ground. It's not that hard to wreck Pharah as D.Va. I do it all the time.
>>
>>37473971
If you fly at her you're only in your optimal range for a couple of seconds. If you can kill her with that damage then the Pharah was dumb for being in the fight on such low HP.
Pharah's E can boop you off high ground, then you've got to use your thrust to get back up there, instead of flying into her (depending on ledge height, distance etc), but again, you can delete it, so null pairing; D.va is just an irritation to Pharah, whereas if you're playing Junkrat when an enemy switches to Pharah you MUST switch or you're just an empty slot. This is also true for: Reaper, Torb, Orisa and Hog. Pharah also soft counters: Sombra, Tracer, Bastion (at range), Hanzo, Rein (boop him off highground) and all supports minus Ana.
This leaves: Genji, McCree, Soldier, Mei, Widow, D.Va, Winston, Zarya and Ana. None of these characters are particularly good at killing Pharah, they're just good irritating her. Pharah has no counter.
>>
>>37468061
>be ok at Overwatch
>get into gold
>family starts hogging internet
>ping shoots up to 300
>can't play or else I will lose every game and become silver

FUCK WHY IS BRITISH INTERNET SO THIRD WORLD TIER?
>>
File: reinhus.jpg (109KB, 900x1043px) Image search: [Google]
reinhus.jpg
109KB, 900x1043px
>>37468168
>tfw no Reinhart daddy bf
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.