[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parent problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1459704191626.jpg (35KB, 490x341px) Image search: [Google]
1459704191626.jpg
35KB, 490x341px
Anyone got problems with /dumb parents/?

I know this might seem as a teenager vent but this frustration keep piling up. I'm 19, last year of secondary school here (I can't move out since I have to be school from 7:50AM till 1PM - 4PM, pretty much everybody my age still has to live with parents)

Let me introduce you to my mom.
>Jehovah's Witness
>believes FPS games make me agressive and keeps threatening me that she'll kick me out if she sees me playing them
>she read an article about microwawes being really bad for you on some sketchy website with weightloss pill adds
>she threw away the microwave the next day, had to buy my own after 6 years of not having one
>bought an overpriced Amway package three days ago
>her Mary Kay cosmetics have been standing there for over three years
>I can't say "damn" and anything worse
>she starts yelling at me if she doesn't like my tone
>she never acknowledged any of my accomplishments only focusing on things I did bad
>if I don't do what she asks of me immediately, I get threatened
>she pushes her opinions on me as if they were facts, doesn't believe in anything scientific that doesn't fit her opinions
>all arguments always end at "It's my apartment, my electricity, I'm the one feeding you, you'll listen to what I say."
>she was the literal meaning of 'helicopter parent' until I was 17
>her being a JW (beating me if I didn't want to go as a kid, left at 15) destroyed my social life at 'elementary' school (First 9 grades here)
>I've been bullied, lonely, with no one to go to, got severe depression from 14-17
>she still think I should be thankful "For everything she's done for me", thinking depression is just a sign on weakness and laziness
>my father lives far a way, I had to go through a divorce at the age of 14
>my father is literally the only reason I'm here, writing this post
>I'm going to uni at the start of September
>I'm a Global Elite at cs, my team has done really well at few online qualifiers
>>
Sucks man
Oreganoli
>>
File: pepe (106).jpg (82KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (106).jpg
82KB, 580x563px
>>37467676
>mfw I got kicked from the team for not having time to play and train
>mfw I'm probably going to get kicked from my home for real this time
>mfw my father doesn't have the money to take me in
>>
>>37467714
If you have dark skin you are more than welcome here in Europe
>>
>>37467725
I am European.
>>
File: 1496210616489.jpg (2MB, 2690x3518px) Image search: [Google]
1496210616489.jpg
2MB, 2690x3518px
>>37467676
My mom broke a window because I cut up a wicker basket of hers while I was cleaning the house.
There was nothing special about the basket, she is simply a hoarder.
The house is filling up with bags and newspapers.
Books about parenting or shit we don't need like kiting stuff. She doesn't read or kitt.
Get register piss time is watching TV and causing problems for our family.
She gets violent when ever I try to clean up her messes and we can't put her in some government facility because we would go bankrupt.
I'm basically waiting for my mom to get better or die so I can move on with my life.
I'm not even embarrassed by her anymore it's just sad.
>>
>>37468332
Fuck man. Why can't you move out?
>>
>>37467676
my mom was like this until i kissed her and she had to take me to a therapist and stopped believing stupid shit
if she is so stupid just show her that flat earth reptilian videos on youtube lol
>>
File: 1241033369459.jpg (64KB, 305x315px) Image search: [Google]
1241033369459.jpg
64KB, 305x315px
>>37467676
>Start hanging out with ex since a week or two
>Go to a party
>She tries to look cool, acts like a bitch
>Call her out on it after party
>She starts crying and tells me she wants to kill herself
>Kiss the slut and fingerbang her, she jerks me off
>Get her home by 4:00PM
>Parents forbid her of seeing me again even though she is almost 20
The only thing that is funnier than depressed love-struck women are their parents trying to stop it.
>inb4 normie reee
>>
>>37467676

you have parents that love you with "selfish love" that's usually very toxic.

move out asap.

good luck boi, its all the advice i can give.
>>
>>37468690
My dad is getting old and can't keep the house in order without me.
She keeps him up at night hitting and slapping him.
She takes our important things like homework, my technology, and our heirlooms and scatters then around the house.
So I had to put a code lock on my bedroom to keep my room organized.
She is no polar so she has the energy of 5 men and is always making her mess spread.
Her bedroom is full of garbage and her mess is spreading, my dad can't keep up.
She's like a pack rat.
She'll take empty jars from used jam jars and plastics and put them in drawers or fill up crevices of the house we don't go to often.
I'll fine caches of her treasure in odd places.
>>
>>37469838
How does she react to 'the talk'?
>>
File: 1494526410582.png (384KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494526410582.png
384KB, 500x500px
>>37469883
The talk?
Like when I call her out on it?
She says she's cleaning and that she's going to take care of it herself.
But she never has the will to throw anything away.
What's worse is everything had sentimental value to her and equality so.
I once found a diamond ring of my grandmother's in a taco Bell bag with used paper towel rolls amidst other garbage.
I have to look at everything I'm throwing away to make sure no old photos are tucked away inside books or magazines.
She won't take meds and I can't force her by law to.
>>
>>37469971
What does your dad think? How old is he? How old are you?
You both should not be forced to live with a crazy person.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.