[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are millenials stuck in the past?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Why are millenials stuck in the past?
>>
>>37467590
Scene fashion is great and always will be great, it makes girls look actually young and cute instead of like a hooker when they usually cake themselves in blush and lipstick.
>>
because they have no future

orighdnakkl
>>
File: goths - 90's.jpg (239KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
goths - 90's.jpg
239KB, 600x399px
Nostalgia is pretty understandable when you got to be a kid in the 90's and are now stuck in the 2010's with no real hope of having a good job or house.
>>
Also, when culture has been carefully engineered for mass consumption, y'know, it gets a bit depressing.
>>
>>37467590
Why are you so fucking stupid as to save a god damn thumbnail?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>37467590
>Why are millienials are stuck in the past?

We aren't though.

We don't vote against our own interests simply because hating black people, Hispanics, and any immigrant who's skin isn't white is more important, like basically anyone who makes less than $100k that votes Republican in 2016 did. That's so 1960's.
>>
because op, the 2000s were a much better time
>video games were evolving rapidly and online gaming was becoming a thing
>last generation when people talked and weren't on their phones all the time
>music was good. well, at least it was way better than the music we have now
>insecure scene girls
>playing melee with my friends
>staying up all night to watch adult swim

pretty much everything about the 2000s was great
>aside from of course 9/11 and the big recession. but I was too young at the time to really remember those events
>>
>>37468698
I can't wait until the day I can hang people like you.
>>
>>37468698
>thinks hes so superior to poor people he can tell them how to vote
lmao
>>
>>37468698
>tfw you'll never know if this is bait or real
>>
why are millenials pro rape and anti gay rights?
>>
There's nothing but destitution and destruction to look forward to.
>>
>>37468887
pretty much, the opportunities to save the country from its slow death spiral are decreasing every day. the future is bleak.
>>
>>37467590
Gonna need sauce or full pic daddy
>>
>>37467590
It's all we got, I prefer escaping in my head either to American 50s, before WW1, or just to my days when I was in highschool.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.