[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're not straight edge, are you, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

You're not straight edge, are you, anon?
>>
no, but weed is for retards to help them forget they are retarded.
you're not retarded, are you, anon?
>>
>>37467569
>panic attacks when you smoke weed
>tfw everyone thinks you're just making excuses
>>
Nobody believes me, but I feel extremely sick after doing literally any drug. Even weed makes me throw up, and I become numb in an itchy, unpleasant way. I have no idea why it happens.
>>
>>37468546
Have the same problem. Weed is for niggers.
>>
>want to stop drinking
>don't want to lose my friends

What do I do? I hate drinking, but that's the only time our group gets together.
>>
I broke edge years ago.
>>
When I'm drinking is the only time i feel like a normal person. What's up with that? I'm getting to the age when my small group of friends don't like drinking much anymore, and i often end up being the only one drinking at all, which kinda ruins it.

Also weed is pretty great. I've only tried it a handful of times but its always been a great time for me. It affects everyone differently.
>>
>>37467569
No, I don't like punk rock.
>>
>>37467569
I actually do refuse to do drugs, drink, or smoke.
Fug off capitalists and kikes you are not getting me
>>
>>37468993
I live in Milwaukee, everyone I know drinks beer, and a lot of it
>>
i avoid all drugs except alcohol which i have once in a while

i have reported a lot of druggies in my neighbourhood though, at least 10 have gone to jail for being dude weed lmaos
>>
>>37468702
just go with them but dont drink you retard
>>
>>37469059
Because then they'll ask me why I'm not drinking, and then the alienation starts.
>>
>>37469018
bella is that youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hey shelby here
>>
how do I find others who aren't into damaging their brains for no reason? straightedge isn't a thing in my country, is the only option religious groups?
>>
>>37468546
Your "friends" are dum dums
>>
>>37469090
Not friends, coworkers. My friends just drink, which I am fine with.
>>
>>37469078
Why am I not suprised you browse /r9k/
>>
I don't want to dilute my already foggy thoughts with weed.

To be honest, weed has been legal since forever in my country but I never smoked it and I don't plan to either.
>>
>>37469077
>Drink a non alcoholic beer
>Tell them is a normal beer
Done
>>
>>37469077
Or just tell them you're stopping because you're trying to get healthy or whatever. Normies eat that shit up.
>>
Drugs, alcohol, tobacco, coffee, etc. are all expensive, nasty and unhealthy habits.
I sometimes drink alcohol because my dad drinks but when I live on my own I won't pay for any of that crap. There MUST be something wrong with you if you do any of these things AND pay for them.
>>
>>37469212
Alcohol is really great after a shitty day, which is almost every day for me.
>>
>>37469200
That was my original plan, but I fear that they'll be too insecure about it and think that I'm being all high and mighty.
>>
>>37467569
I only do weed every morning and psychedelics like once every two years. Other than that don't drink or touch any other drugs.
>>
>>37469129

Just try it you pussy

Literally whats the worst thing that could happen? You have a bad time for like 3 hours. On the other hand you could find something you really enjoy doing. You virginals need to experience shit
>>
>>37467569
I've never been emotional enough to desire to alter my emotional state with drugs.

I don't see the point.
>>
>>37469222
Don't sweat it too much. The fact that you're taking the time to hang out with them even if you're not drinking should show that you're there for them, not the booze.

>>37469212
>coffee
>expensive
>>
>>37469232
What is there to gain?
If I end up really enjoying it, it will just be another expensive addiction.
>>
>>37469239
I'm the exact same. My friends all talk about their experiences taking acid, saying that they didn't sleep all night, and it just doesn't sound fun. So pointless.
>>
>>37469212

> Coffee is expensive

If your homeless.
>>
File: jesus laughing.jpg (218KB, 736x935px) Image search: [Google]
jesus laughing.jpg
218KB, 736x935px
>>37467569
I'm high

High on Jesus.
>>
File: 1490496450114.jpg (61KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1490496450114.jpg
61KB, 640x639px
It's a meme and a game. Whoever doesn't fall for the meme wins.
>>
>>37469327
Thanks, Millie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSzjbYomSWA
>>
>>37467569
Yes kinda, I don't call myself straight edge, but don't drink, smoke or any of that mess, hell have to fight me to take asprine. Though all of this is more born in phobias then personal choice. If I wasn't such a bitch, I'd probably drink.
>>
File: IMG_0236.jpg (36KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.jpg
36KB, 604x453px
I love seeing all the 'hella edge in high school' kids that turned 18 and thought they'd get some ex's tattooed on them then broke edge two years later wasted at shitty bars.
Played yourself
>>
File: 1484679594317 Cropped.jpg (57KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484679594317 Cropped.jpg
57KB, 358x358px
>>37469267
psychedelics can be a positive experience but like anything it can be abused, you wouldn't want to sleep on it unless you are tired.

I didn't do anything in highschool, no smoking or drinking, alone most of the day playing video games, extreme anxiety and depression. Got to college and discovered how fun drugs are. first year or so I was obsessed with weed. After that slowly started to fuck around with more drugs, psychs, pills, coke, molly. 19 to pretty much 23/24 so I felt invincible, like my body would just recover. Then I started to notice how strung out I would look after long binges and that it was going to directly affect how I wanted to shape my life as positive and get a good job and look healthy. so I stopped

I like drugs but I don't think I would fuck around with them again unless I was at a festival or something. I have a good job that I don't want to risk, and it can negatively affect your life if you make your life about drugs.

Now I just have a weird relationship with anxiety and alcohol. Try to be healthy and not drink, eventually anxiety gets to me, I'll drink heavily once or twice a week and then repeat each week. I hate weed now, just gives me extreme anxiety.
>>
Psychedelic edge ftw.

>you will never know the feeling of pure platonic love and companionship which arises from exploring the beautiful meadows with a group of close friends.
>>
File: 1496495456432.gif (382KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1496495456432.gif
382KB, 340x340px
>>37467569
I wasnt really pushed into it, i had ONE friend in highschool though.
To put into a kind of personality perspective he was more of a wojak while i was a mischevious smug pepe.
We smoked together and did acid and stuff.
I miss him, but he went and got a career.
>>
>>37467569
Drugs are fun but if you don't do drugs and a druggie pushes you just tell them they're retarded and to fuck off
>>
>>37469022
Fucking rat
>>
Booze makes music sound better, so I drink it.
>>
File: 1495068125700.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495068125700.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>37469698
Who cares, druggies are the scourge upon this world.
>>
>>37469795
This is bait. (You)
>>
>>37467569
No I am intoxicated literally all the time
>>
>>37469222
nigger, just lie and say you've been hitting the bottle too much and are trying to cut it back. your doctor told you so
>>
File: 1366337605481.jpg (36KB, 420x515px) Image search: [Google]
1366337605481.jpg
36KB, 420x515px
Recovering polytox. So u could say yes. But for other reasons i guess.
>>
>>37467569
Totally. Get that shit outta my face, you pothead.
>>
>>37467569
nope, drinking loewenbraeu right now (fuck this board for not allowing umlauts)
>>
>>37467569
No, but I'm on probation and I handle jail terribly. None for me, thanks.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.