[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can't get over my oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: 106.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
106.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>began talking to oneitis in early march
>talk to her once in a few days but regularly for a month
>we talk in english, we are from different countries yet I am very engaged romantically
>she is perfect personality-wise, she knows the internet lingo but doesn't actively go on chans and nor acts like a memelord xd
>she is still very feminine
>sometimes she plays the therapist with me, we engage in personal subjects without her feeling like breaking into my personal space
>stops talking to me, returns after 3 weeks
>this was in late april, now we haven't talked at all for 6 weeks already
>she left me
>I still love her even though I have never heard her voice let alone seeing her physically
>dream her almost every night, have vividly thoughts about kidnapping her
>>
File: 101.png (888KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
101.png
888KB, 998x1096px
please answerino, bumping this thread
>>
It'll take you 1-2 years to completely not give a fuck anymore OP. Thats how it worked out for me
>>
>>37467109
Oh online relationship huh. I take back what i said. kys op
>>
At least she's still alive, and you can find solace in the fact that she will live a happy life
I don't even have that
It may go away or it may linger forever
If you're a robot it won't go away, you've tasted what it's like to have a friend, you can't expect much more from life
Be thankful for what you've gotten and end it while you remember her and not only the pain that she brought
>>
>>37467173
R-rude. You seem like a normie though, I began to find the material things pointless, thus a distance relationship wouldn't be different to me.

>>37467226
She was the closest to a girlfriend I have ever had, she was perfect to me... I don't know how she managed to still be a kv despite being this nice and good looking (or maybe it's my mental gymnastics). However, she left me, she started ghosting out of the blue. That's not nice.
>>
>>37467281
HOW do you still expect so much from life
Did you actually expect her to keep talking to you, eventually you asking her out, her saying yes, you two going out then having sex, then getting married, having children and living happily ever after?
HOW did you expect it to end
>>
>>37467312
>you asking her out

She lives a thousand kilometres away from me in the neighbouring country. I was just expecting to talk to her over skype for hours, just that, maybe meeting after months or years of relationship.
>>
>>37467328
Yeah, same fucking thing
Starting to get a normalfag vibe from you anon
Where did all that hope come from, why would anyone want to meet you
She probably wanted some betbux but son realized that you have none to give
Wake the fuck up
>>
>>37467328
did you even told her you have a thing for her? you didnt mention anything bout that in your greentext
>>
>tfw never had a oneitis and don't understand how anyone could
>>
>>37467363
>tfw you're so important you need to inform people that don't know you that you can relate to what they're all talking about.

Really think about this behavior for a second and it's implications in your personality
>>
>>37467352
There might be a normalfag vibe indeed, but I was just hopeful. I am average looking, average height (6" taller than her though), we had similar thoughts, ideas and ways of regarding life. We were very much alike, well, she had that nurturing and kindness aspect which actually made her feminine so this was a very nice thing, she couldn't have been only an edgelord rambling about society like me.

>>37467358
Accidentally, tried to send a message to a friend telling that I have a thing for her but accidentally sent it to her, and then explained my deed. She... overlooked it, thankfully. But we have only talked once since then.
>>
>>37467386
Stay butthurt and pining for some roastie that doesn't even know you exist, cuck.
>>
>>37467363
Calm down mate thats too edgy
>>
>>37467410
Yeah, definitely a normal
Since we were off on a good start, can you please explain why you've come to this board
>>
>>37467440
>I'm a normal because I look average

I'm a KHHV who doesn't interact with any female.
>>
>>37467410
she probably thought it would hurt you even more if she doesnt drop you off while it's still early.
>>
>>37467456
I don't think so, she could have told me at least.
>>
>>37467453
You're a normal because you have friends and interact in general
This a competition, notice how I didn't tell you to get off the board, it's too late for that anyway
If you don't interact with women you belong on r/incel
>>
>>37467493
If you really were a regular on this board you would know that I am less of a normie than 90% of the users, this isn't wizchan. Go rant at those who you should actually rant to, such as fembot threads.
>>
>>37467410
>But we have only talked once since then.

well yeah talking to someone who's into you without it being mutual is the weirdest shit ever

last year I've been talking to a chick from another country pretty much everyday for a couple months and it was pretty chill (didn't find her attractive at all) until she started hitting on me hardcore. like "every single sentence is flirty" level hardcore. even her friends knew about me and shit. had to start ghosting because I'm a fucking autist who can't reject
>>
>>37467508
I am not ranting, it's too late for that
Since you seemed to be able to keep up a conversation unlike most normals and roasties on here I was just trying to ask you what you see in this place
I know it's too late for this board, for this site
Normalfag isn't an insult, simply a statement that this might not be the best place for you
>>
File: Screenshot_20170603-052424.png (114KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170603-052424.png
114KB, 960x540px
never heard her voice? you didnt do skype?

>tfw fell inlove with a filthy NEET catfish
>>
>>37467529
I wasn't even flirting with her, I've got the tsundere attitude every time, I have only complimented her eyes (she had nice eyes despite being mud coloured like mine). Just dropped that by mistake, maybe she felt it like it was an intentional "mistake".

I tried to display a friendly and welcoming attitude to her, so she could have rejected me easily. But she didn't and I hate her for that, bastard horse herding mongol.

>>37467561
I know that normalfag is not an insult, I wish I were one but I am too bitter now for that.

>>37467597
Well, she showed me a pic of her with a timestamp though.
>>
>>37467616
Just try to forget it OP. try drinking chocolate milk before bed
>>
>>37467616
Too bitter? You showed the exact opposite in all your hopeful wondering
If you truly were too bitter you wouldn't have even met the girl, let alone talked to her for several months
Will you please answer the question I asked though?
>>
>>37467641
chill dude. we've all been there aka getting cucked. Maybe it's OP's first time getting cucked
>>
>>37467641
Too bitter in real life, I drop my edges only with the internet girls.

>>37467709
>cucked

By whom? Do you know what that word means you /pol/tard stormweenie?

>>37467633
T-Tried before...
>>
>>37466828
she cannot be your oneitis until you meet her in real life. Online and irl are two completely different things.
>>
>>37467709
If it's the first time getting cucked he has nothing to be bitter about
If it's not the first time getting cucked why did he cuck himself again
>>
>>37467737
For you, normal.

>>37467738
It's the first time having an oneitis.
>>
>>37467727
it's possible he got cucked. She couldnt say it to op cuz confessed. It would destroy him
>>
>>37467783
Thinking about it he definitely got cucked, no other explanation except maybe the betabux
>>
>>37467861
i dont think OP is that stupid to be sending money to someone he never met
>>
>>37467875
I wouldn't have done this. Me and her were both eastern europeans, the degenerate catfish here don't usually know english, I would have told her apart from one. Furthermore, she has sent me a pic with timestamp.
>>
>>37467898
You keep desperately bringing that Timestamp up
I'm sorry to deceive op but I've done it hundreds of times
Timestamps are the easiest thing to photoshop
>>
>>37467898
Post the pic. Let us see who this grill youre crying about is.
>>
>>37467926
I have doxxed a lot of profiles of her from other sites such as deviantart or tumblr she hasn't shared with me. She is real.
>>
File: tumblr_ol68vxoxu01v7mt1fo1_1280.jpg (153KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol68vxoxu01v7mt1fo1_1280.jpg
153KB, 640x1136px
>>37466828
>tfw had a dream where my oneitis was a living sex doll
I want to go back
>>
>>37468024
>Tumblr
Also you can go back
Lucid dreaming
If it wasn't for that I would have killed myself long ago
I live to sleep, you should try it
>>
>>37468024
I empathise with you although I am more prone to the feelings side. I imagined cuddling with her whilst listening to our obscure music in one dream, it was awesome. I get these dreams often since I always think of her.

However I have some moments when I lash out at her, swearing and insulting her in my mind and I know that I shouldn't think like that.
>>
>>37466828
>have vividly thoughts about kidnapping her
Well that escalated quickly.
>>
>>37468074
Sorry for the grammar mistake, I hadn't noticed until you pointed me to it, heh. She is my only hope for me, I can feel love for no woman besides her. No hope left.
>>
>>37468058
>feeling the need to be a site elitist
Tumblr's got some okay stuff if you stick to the side with like-minded people.

>>37468064
I'm on that side too, I cuddled and kissed her, but I also had sex with her. I'm just really fucked up and can't deal with another person in a lot of ways but I do love to cuddle and kiss.
Kind of opposing ideas but maybe you get what I mean.

I guess it's repressed rage that you don't want to deal with. Rage against her for not loving you back maybe?
I have these feelings too so maybe you have them for the same reason I do.
>>
>>37468152
Same here, I hate most of the populace but can be best friends with the guys I actually like and very romantic with the girl I actually love.

Yes, that's it, rage, the wretched horse herding wench. That's her only flaw in my book.
>>
>>37468152
Defending THE Tumblr
XD
This board is kill
>>
>>37468206
I went on it one time because I wanted to talk and read about serial killers.
I'm such a normie, I know.
Get over yourself and your elitism, faggot.

>>37468191
Seems like we have similar minds and feelings.
>>
>>37468253
Have you met your oneitis on the internet or is she from real life? Can you tell me more?
>>
>>37468269
Real life.
She went to the same primary school, HS and college (yr 11 and 12 where I live)
I had a crush on her in year 3 but kind of forgot about her until year 11 when we became friends, then I was completely in love with her. Sadly I don't think she felt the same although I got mixed signals so it just confused me and I kind of sat there mind-fucked and too scared to do anything.
She's also the type of girl who's always in a relationship and always has guys chasing her so i felt really intimidated and out of my depth. She's a 10/10 qt for me personally, red hair, soft rounded feminine features, petite with a shapely booty and she has the personality to match, bubbly but not overly so, kind of an artsy girl who's into cool music and writes her own stories and she has this innocence with extreme sexuality surrounding it.
She's perfect desu, and I fucked it all up.

What about yours? Did you have a chance and fuck it up or is it kind of a love from afar deal?
>>
>>37468379
Have met her in March as I told in the OP. Your experience seems to have lasted longer, but mine was online a month and a half long. However, she was always writing long replies to me, she has tried to tend to my issues, shown a lot of affection and we were basically supporting each other because we were both elitists who hated the society because it hadn't accepted us. She was tomboy-ish and has also had the "daddy issues" goth style, but I liked it, this was a coping mechanism for her I guess. She had never had a girlfriend when we were talking, but I guess she will soon.

You were beyond all hope with hers if you say that she was that "popular" girl. I did have, maybe, but fucked up by sending that message by mistake.

It wouldn't have been a "relationship" anyway, she lives in a neighbouring country, 700-800 km away from me.
>>
>>37468480
That's beautiful anon. Two fucked up people finding comfort in their fucked upness, hating the world together and only loving each other. ;_;
So have you tried talking to her again? Or is it a complete pls respond ghosting?

She was popular among guys who were into her type, among girls she was kind of hated because she's kind of fucked up and being around her you have to deal with her shit, but her shit was my shit and that's why I liked her so much, she was fucked up like I am.
I don't know how to describe the vibe at my school but it was extremely different to American schools where jocks and cheerleaders are popular, nerds are bullied and everyone else is lost in the fold. She wasn't a Stacey but she wasn't a loser either.

Which message? Pls tell me there's hope, it sounds like there still could be something there for you anon.
>>
>>37468577
Haven't tried, even before I barely found her online, she wasn't online most of the time, she kept saying that she is busy, she was rarely online nevertheless.

I'm not American either, I'm eastern European; and I guess those stereotypes with jocks, cheerleaders and nerds are only in the American movies from the 90s, I don't think it works the same nowadays.

Not going to tell, I cringe at the thought of it. After doing the blunder I wrote her a huge love letter, shitloads of lines I have churned out late in the night.
>>
>>37466828
Holy fuck are you me? I've had the exact same thing. My oneitis left me for a while, then returned claiming her skype account got locked and she attempted to create a new one multiple times. I've always wondered if there was a reason she suddenly came back. Then she told me she was going to study in the UK next year but will stop by my country to take a look around, and says it would be the perfect opportunity to meet me.

I hope she likes me.
>>
>>37468659
Always worth it to give it a shot, even if you don't want to do it now if she's really special it might be worth giving it time to settle then message her.

Was it a violent message or an overly sappy message that was cringey? It could be salvageable if it wasn't too horrible.
>>
>>37468101
I definitely know how you feel. After 6 years I'm still good friends with my oneitis but I have no hope of romantically getting involved with her.

Thing is, she's such an interesting person I haven't been able to fall in love with anyone since, and haven't met anyone who would even hold a candle up to her.
>>
>>37468677
You seem to be more on the lucky side. You're not me, normal. Maybe she has actually got her skype account locked.

>>37468706
It wasn't violent at all, it was rather apologetic. She knew about 4chan, didn't go here more often, but she may see this message. I cringe at this thought.

>>37468740
At least you are still friends.
>>
>>37468750
>At least you are still friends.
I wouldn't call it a good thing. It's like a carrot on a stick kind of deal. Something amazing is just out of reach and you have to make do with all the crap you find around you and still keep looking at that oh so delicious carrot.
>>
>>37468820
No, you can talk. You can dream. I can only bear this cringy hope that my oneitis will see this thread.
>>
Original bump, very original
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 1024x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 1024x473px
>>37466828
Here is your answer.
Original
>>
File: 1484092813853.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1484092813853.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>see my oneitis IRL all the time
>she's always a massive qt 3.14 to me
>head over heels in love with her but have no chance
>in a month I probably won't ever see her again
I guess it's time to find out just how far this obsession will go.
>>
>>37470965
Keep in touch with her. Dont become a sad slob anon, its not good for you.
>>
>>37467109
Not op. The first time I noticed and felt attraction towards her was like 3-4 years ago.
Guess I'll end up moving on sooner or later, who knows.
>>
>>37472016
>Keep in touch with her
I don't know if that's a good idea. I'm trying to force myself to move on from her but knowing me I'll just spend years obsessing over her and wondering if we could've had something. But I guess that's going to happen no matter what I do.
>>
>>37470772
OP here. My oneitis was a great woman, but her living so far from me is what made the relationship impossible for her. If I asked her out (which would imply me not to live in another country - neighbouring, but whatever) she would most likely go with me so we could have still been lovers, but it didn't work because of the distance.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.