[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating Boss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20170603_132350.png (26KB, 720x288px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_132350.png
26KB, 720x288px
So I got into my boss' email, facebook, netflix, etc.
in some facebook messages he talks about how bad and ugly the 3 is. Also he was cheating on what is now his ex-wife and is still having sex with with other women. Once we were talking about movies. He said he illegaly downloads them (like most people do). So I decided to do a MITM attack on him to see what he is up to. All the messages and logs are now saved on my computer.
What to do? Should I make an anonymous video with all these files? Or should I wait?
>>
what why did i type 3. i ment staff kek
>>
>>37466443
please by all means lets see moar
>>
You should definitly do this, and post result.
How did you manage to do so? Please do tell us.

And by the way, how come everyone is ignoring this original and interesting thread and keep posting in the shitty cuck-tier thread over an over again?
>>
>>37466443
Blackmail him. Tell him you want a raise, otherwise his ex-wife is going to get this info so she can get alimony out of it.

Also, how to man in the middle?
>>
>>37468399
simply. at the front they have a tablet for the music, when no-one was around i went on it (no lock) and it was logged into netflix. i logged out of netflix and saw 8 digits as the password. i remembered his daughter name and added 123.
tada, password. dumb fuck uses it for every account
>>
>>37467254
as soon as i get home from work.
>>
>>37468886
With a tool called zANTI, it's for phone.
i could also possibly tap his tablet tho.
>>
>>37466443
>>37468399

Don't worry there's lurkers waiting for OP to get home (hopefully)
>>
>>37469523
does he use the same password for all of his accounts? if so, try logging into his computer directly. download cheese pizzas or something and report him for epic lulz
>>
>>37466443
blackmail him into financing your neetdom
its foolproof Tbh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.