[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a real shitty night. Attempted suicide and I'm tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 16

File: 1489469952682.jpg (91KB, 604x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489469952682.jpg
91KB, 604x597px
Had a real shitty night. Attempted suicide and I'm tired as fuck.

>father disrespects me because he's 52 and I'm 19
>thinks he's mentally superior because he's older
>i tell him to not say that shit ever again
>he gets beyond pissed off and says he'd never say that to his father
>argument escalates while mother is in the room trying to calm us down
>i threatened to call 911 because he was acting like a maniac
>tells me "he'll get out"
>continues to further spout bullshit and insult me to the point where I've had enough
>i grab my anti-anxiety/anti-depressants and put them all in my mouth
>mother runs towards me and puts her hand in my mouth to grab all the pills out
>i start crying hysterically
>my mom's comforting me while the ambulance runs in because my dad called 911
>they ask me a couple questions
>i can't even answer them because I'm crying so hard
>they tell me I'm going to a hospital
>i comply because I don't want to the situation to get worse than it already is
>still crying while im on the stretcher
>i get in the ambulance and they drive to the hospital
>mom is still there comforting me
>guy tries to talk to me about WoW because that's what I was playing before my father ran in
>get into the hospital
>they do all this shit just to see if im alright like taking my blood and urine
>see my brother and his wife in the background because my mother requested for him to come for moral support
>feel strange but normal
>i was all fine except for all the suicidal shit
>had to go through all these hoops just to leave

This was all at midnight and it's almost 4AM now. I'm at home but I've had a real shitty last few hours.
>>
Damn, anon. Are you alright now? How do you feel?
>>
>>37466148
I'm fine now. Just tired as fuck. If it wasn't for my meds I'd be sad as hell.
>>
What was the level of the ambulance guy in WoW? Did he tell you?
>>
>>37466174
He said he didn't play but he had friends who did. I appreciated him trying to make me feel better.
>>
>OP's dad is 52
>OP is 19
>OP thinks his dad isn't mentally superior to him

What? I'm confused. Do you actually think that you are in any way superior to a 52 year old man who has multiple children and a wife? You have no experiences.
>>
>>37466186
Hope you feel better mate.
>>
>>37466210
Thanks man. I hope you have a goodnight.
>>
>>37466209
The new generation is more smarter than the older one. So OP is probably smarter than his father.
>>
>>37466209
The point is there is no "superiority" in this situation. He was treating me like I was an idiot because I'm younger than him.
>>
>>37466129
If you actually wanted to kill your self you would have done it at a secluded and not in front of anyone you are justa an desperate attention whoring idiot, no better than a roastie, you sure showed them whose boss pal
>>
>>37466250
It was a spur of the moment type of deal. I wasn't thinking straight.
>>
>>37466243
that's pretty bullshit. although he is your father and you should listen to him because he probably has good advice and experiences to share, he should realize that you're an adult now and he has to treat you with more respect and shouldn't talk down to you in such a way. i wouldn't put up with that either. you should probably go to sleep by the way anon. hope you feel better tomorrow.
>>
>>37466227

Ah hahahahahaha!

You can't even talk to girls, you're objectively a generation of complete idiots.

OP sounds like a fucking faggot. Imagine actually typing all that out and lacking the self awareness of how bad it sounds and then actually choosing to post it.
>>
>>37466269
The new generation is fucked up social-wise. But they are smarter.
>>
>>37466267
I will soon. Thanks for realizing my point in this situation.
>>
It makes me feel like a worse human being that we share the same condition

you sound like a fucking faggot
>>
File: 1494035761311.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494035761311.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
You sound like an unbelievable cunt and I feel sorry that your parents had a child as shitty as you. Go blog about this shit on tumblr or something and maybe there you'll find the sympathy you're so desperately craving.
>>
>>37466269
You do realize that this all happened in a span of 4 hours and it was tonight? You're only belittling it because you weren't there. I suggest you fuck right off.
>>
You very well could be smarter than your father, but you certainly aren't wiser. You're immature as fuck.
>>
>>37466129
You are acting maniac. Seek psycho medic attention
>>
>>37466305
You're obviously new. I wouldn't post this shit anywhere else because I don't want this traced back to me. All anonymous. Including your message.
>>
>>37466129
You think you're gonna end up killing your father?
>>
>>37466129

Sorry anon. Life is hard but wait until you are my age ( mid 30s ) and this kind of bullshit doesn't stop. It just gets worse. then you can question why the fuck you are still here.

It seems hard now but trust your elders. It gets worse.
Get stronger and prepared. It's going to get much worse. Worse than you can comprehend right now.
>>
>>37466354
Um no? Why would I do such a thing? That wouldn't help my case at all.
>>
File: 1496003055019.jpg (62KB, 470x293px) Image search: [Google]
1496003055019.jpg
62KB, 470x293px
>>37466324
>You're obviously new.
Sure I am. You seriously need to grow up and stop being such a little bitch because your dad said mean things to you. He doesn't need to respect you since respect is earned, not given. Your little suicide stunt is laughably pathetic and just screams that you want attention. Grow the fuck up my man.
>>
>>37466209
> Do you actually think that you are in any way superior to a 52 year old man who has multiple children and a wife?
Do you know how many Nigerians could say this exact same thing? Ooga booga you faggot, age and experience are not prerequisites to mental superiority.
>>
>>37466285
of course friend. by the way i'd suggest ignoring all the hate. obviously a bunch of retarded normalfags have raided your thread, but true robots understand how you feel. it's sad that there is so much bitterness and hatred against each other around here as of late, but that's just how it is around here nowadays.
>>
>>37466279

>can't get jobs
>can't talk to girls
>can't move out of home
>literally herded through universities, totally cheapening the value degrees used to have

Yeah, you're really smarter. Fuck off. What sort of adult are you if you haven't worked out the everyone is smart shit they tell you at school is abject nonsense?
>>
>>37466369
Neither was trying to kill yourslef but spur of the moment shit happens.
>>
Craving attention from your mommy and brothy, first of all your brother doesn't want to be held up in a hospital with your whiny bitch face he has more important shit to worry about than a autistic loser such as yourself and second give your dad a fucking break Jesus dude your gonna kill yourself just because he said some shit that hurt your feelies

Grow a pair loser
>>
>>37466306

I don't give a fuck when it was or how long it took. I'm belittling you because you're a complete and utter numale bitch.

Seriously, if you can honestly read your OP and not feel deeply ashamed of yourself, you should seek help.
>>
File: 999544443322.png (137KB, 297x193px) Image search: [Google]
999544443322.png
137KB, 297x193px
>>37466385
It's the summer so oh well. I'm probably just going to sleep right now and forget this ever happened. Whoever you are, love you bro. Hope you have a great night.
>>
>>37466227
Said every dipshit that ever walked the planet until he moved out and got a job.
>>
File: 1482713529726.jpg (191KB, 1212x1478px) Image search: [Google]
1482713529726.jpg
191KB, 1212x1478px
>>37466432
thanks anon, you too, hope you sleep well!
>>
>>37466243
He was treating you like an idiot because you clearly are one. Look at you, playing WoW at 19, swallowing pills because big mean daddy made you upset
>>
I feel sorry for your parents, honestly.
>>
>>37466432
>le ebin SUMMER IS HERE XD
End your pathetic existence immediately
>>
>>37466382
>>37466227
Is this what you underage faggots tell yourselves these days?

OP you're an ass for making your parents go through that shit.
>>
>>37466591
Stop posting. This is a safe thread
>>
File: ugh.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>37466129
>it's another edgy teen vents on 4chan episode
You couldn't even swallow pills faster than your fatass mother could run, jesus christ what a loser. You didn't want to die, you were edging out hardcore and wanted attention. Go to college or get a job or something, come back when you're an adult and have lived somewhere besides your parents' household, and then kill yourself correctly.
>>
>>37466227
>be smart
>swallow pills
lmao at you cuck
>>
>>37466591
>Today on 4chan: TEEN MEMES!
>Stay tuned for more, "No, YOU'RE underage!"
>>
>>37466129
Did you speak to your father after this?
How is your relationship with him
>>
>>37466129
Haha edgelord, teen rebellion phase took you long enough. What are you gonna do next, get a nipple piercing and a black boyfriend?
>>
>>37466129
>suicide attempt
attempt
hahhahahaahhah
>>
Can you imagine being such an attention starved faggot that you type all this out, but lack the self awareness to see that it makes you look like a complete asshat? Like, I'd be way too embarrassed and ashamed to share this, even if it's an anonymous image board.
>>
>>37466129
Mentally disabled roastie detected.
Everyone if comforting your ass for doing that dumb shit, but meanwhile if you were a man, no one would show you any fucking sympathy.
>>
>>37466129
I mostly empathize with a lot of ppl who have suffered a lot in their lives. However, you sound like a complete weak attention whoring faggot. He was in his goddamn 30's when you werent even born. How the fuck is he NOT mentally superior to you, you fucking faggot?

And look at you crying. Holy fucking kill yourself. You are so fucking full of self pity. Get your shit together you goddamn faggot. We all suffer but you cant be a self pitying faggot.

Plus wasting the fucking ambulance's/hospital's time with your bullshit antics. Jesus fucking christ you total faggot.
>>
>>37466129
Sounds pretty extreme man. Take it easy, get some rest. I hope things get better for you, somehow.
>>
>>37466129
YOU CAN NOT ATTEMPT SUICIDE YOU MORONIC EDGELORD
FUCKING DO IT DO IT YOU PISS ME OFF SO MUCH JUST DO IT
you won't, because you're just a pathetic teenage faggot edging on 4chan
>>
>>37466371

Depression is not a mood problem. It is a mental one. It's not like bad mood causes depression. It's the other way around. It's a mental issue.
Why are you on this board anyway, you retarded shit reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Damn, I'm getting a good laugh from people egging on big boy OP to kill himself
>>
File: 1451486659565.png (592KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
1451486659565.png
592KB, 600x560px
>>37466129
You are an idiot, how can you not see you behave like a fucking child.

Boo hoo, how dare you say you are smarter than me I'm gonna eat ALL my pills that will show you wahhh wahhh.

Grow the fuck up pussy.
>>
>>37466129

It's your fault for freaking out and having a hysterical over dramatic outburst

It's your fault you took those pills, and it's your fault it escalated to that point

Your father might've been a roiding hysterical baboon but you took it to the next lvl over utter retard

All in all you fucked up ! also WoW is for children with cartoonist deviant art art-style
>>
>>37466129
>mom stopped me from swallowing the pills
Nice meme you autist
NO one can fucking stop you from killing yourself if you were gonna do it
>>
lmao good bait
>>
>>37467524
>>37466129

To be fair your father is prob a cunt,,that's why you're his cunty offspring
>>
I wish you finished the job you dumb weeb posting faggot
>>
>>37466129
Should of fucking succeeded, you are such a good damn idiot.
>>
You sound like a bitch. And there is no such thing as an "attempted suicide." If you wanted to die you would have done so. Take your pills when no one is around and you are sure they won't be home for hours.
>>
>be op
>12 years old
>daddy won't let me play wow all day long, he's so fucking ignorant
>he yells at me and tells me to get off the computer
>I yell back and throw a tantrum, then I grab some pills and shove them in my mouth because it's easier than holding my breath and passing out
>mommy starts crying and calls the police, I spit out the pills and they take me to the hospital
>from the hospital I post my story to my cool friends on 4chan.org
>the next day I go back home and get back to playing wow
SUCCESS!
>>
This reminds me of the last time i had an argument with my dad. I swallowed a lot of pills and ended up vomiting then later on. Atleast I didn't had to deal with the hospital and shit.
>>
>>37466371
>respect is earned, not given
>be a 3 year old children, no way to earn respect
>parent can call me a piece of shit nigger faggot weak monkey shitter and it's alright because I haven't earned that respect
Not making a comparison, just saying that argument is shit. If you can't control yourself and give a basic level of respect to someone you're basically a subhuman.
>>
File: 14344634234.png (20KB, 529x142px) Image search: [Google]
14344634234.png
20KB, 529x142px
>>37466129
>suicide attempt
yeah sure kiddo desu
>>
>>37467670
>no such thing as an attempted suicide
>hang yourself desperately on a weak branch and it breaks
Oh but it wasn't an attempt he was just doing it for fun.
>>
>>37467757
There's doing it for attention with zero intention to actually succeed.
>>
>>37467751
To do something you have to make an attempt, what a strange concept.
>>
>>37467768
Despair is a thing, man. You might want to end your life and suddenly jump off a window that you don't know isn't high up enough and you survive. That was a suicide attempt. You might swallow something you think is poisonous and survive. That is a suicide attempt failed. Idiot.
>>
>>37467769
>I attempted to close my eyes so many times, but my eyes just wouldn't close
>I know I have complete control over my eyes, but it's just so hard to close them that I've failed at doing so multiple times
I'd tell you to Kys but you would have done it if you weren't an attention seeking reddit fag
>>
File: 1435827941541.jpg (109KB, 711x338px) Image search: [Google]
1435827941541.jpg
109KB, 711x338px
>>37467789
>what if they jumped out of a window but it wasn't high enough you fucking idiot
>>
>>37467789
Yeah, but once get taken to the hospital with two broken legs instead of posting about your suicide "attempt" you would just stab yourself in the eye if it really was an honest attempt
You dumb fuck
>>
>>37467833
No, you retard. If it was despair that made you do it, who's to say that despair won't pass when you're done being psychotic? Doesn't mean it can't come back later either.

Sometimes you don't make a rational decision that you're going to do everything you can to kill yourself, you just fucking do it out of emotion. Out of pure despair. Is that so hard to understand?
>>
Smart people don't get upset when people call them dumb.
>>
>>37467810
What a nonsensical thing to say.
>>
>>37467859
If your despair passes then you have nothing to fucking complain about
If your despair remains then FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>37467879
Here let me reword this for you
You have control over your life in the sense that you can kill yourself whenever you want to
There is no attempting something as easy as closing your eyes multiple times, you don't attempt to close your eyes you just close them, you don't attempt to kill yourself you just do it
If not, you're just seeking attention
Clear enough?
>>
>>37467876
So you can call your dad a stupid piece of shit faggot and it's alright because he's smart, huh? Fuck off.

>>37467886
>nothing to fucking complain about
You have the fact that everyone just noticed you trying to kill yourself and you will never be the same in their eyes. You'll just be a shitty broken mess of a piece of shit for your family members who will assume you are selfish. And whatever lead to that despair doesn't suddenly disappear from your life.

>>37467910
You're simply wrong though because you don't understand what despair can do to a man. When you are desperate you lose control you idiot.
>>
>don't want to be treated like a child
>Act like a child

Op, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>37467957
Maybe he never learned to act like an adult because of his parents.
>>
>>37467711
Probably the best green text ITT, here's a (You)
>>
>>37467933
BUT YOU ARE a selfish piece of shit that deserves to be looked down on by your family and every human being ever
If not, why would you have wanted to kill yourself in the first place?

Plus, what about the faggots that no one saw "trying" to kill themselves yet still complain? What the fuck are they complaining about?

I'm guessing you're gonna avoid that last one
>>
>>37467996
>BUT YOU ARE a selfish piece of shit that deserves to be looked down on by your family and every human being ever
I didn't say that wasn't the case

>If not, why would you have wanted to kill yourself in the first place?
Because your brain is fucked up and you no longer care about family or anything as long as you rid yourself of your existence, your suffering and your inabilities to adapt. The last one may not even be your own fault, as who would want to adapt to a shit existence.

>Plus, what about the faggots that no one saw "trying" to kill themselves yet still complain? What the fuck are they complaining about?
I never said there aren't people who do it for attention, if that's what you're implying.
>>
Next time do it right and bonus points to kill your father and mom.
>>
https://www.strawpoll.me/13102903
I made a strawpoll about whether OP should kill himself or not
>>
>>37468080
Okay so let me get this straight... You admit to being a complete piece of human garbage, but still think you are entitled to anything more than a rope to kill yourself?
Why do you think you're so important? You've already given your parents the misery of being like you are.. Why do you think you deserve anything more than they've given you?
You deserve less, way less, and you're just an entitled cunt

Also what you're saying is that the suicide attempt must be public to be valid? I know a bunch of fags who would disagree
>>
>>37466129
Well the poll has spoken op
Kek wills it, and we want you to stream it ofc
Don't forget to take your meanie daddy with you
>>
>>37466129
how did your dad react after you tried to an hero?
>>
Are you a girl? Your actions really seem like a teenage girl
>>
>>37468131
I admit? I don't admit anything, because I'm not talking about myself.

>Also what you're saying is that the suicide attempt must be public to be valid? I know a bunch of fags who would disagree
No, I assumed you meant someone who just goes on twitter one day and says "omg guys I just attempted to suicide but I failed :(" but I see now that wasn't what you meant at all.

But about what you really meant, again I bring up despair. In OPs case he tried to desperately poison himself. He couldn't wait another second, he just wanted to destroy himself. How is that not an attempt at suicide?

He didn't have a gun in front of him like the guy from that one webm. The one where the dad literally provides him with the mean to end his own life thinking he wouldn't do it.
>>
>>37466227
>more smarter
Shiggy my diggy
>>
>>37468247
>shiggy my diggy
cringed
>>
>>37468215
You must be autistic making me repeat the same point over and over again, but I'll say it one last time

First of all there is no such thing as not having the means to kill yourself, he could have easily grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed himself in the throat, he wouldn't let anyone stop him if he was as psychotic as you said, he wouldn't have grabbed a bunch of vitamine gummies

But let's pretend that his mother was strong enough to stop him from killing himself and that he was contained at the hospital, if the reason that he wanted to kill himself for in the first place was valid, he could kill himself at any time after that

If it wasn't valid then he has nothing to complain about, why is he complaining on here

If it was valid and still is then he should just end it, instead of complaining on here
>>
>>37468306
He tried to poison himself, what part of that don't you understand?
>psychotic
When you're like that you don't always make rational decisions.

>But let's pretend that his mother...
When you're acting in the moment, irrationally, and desperate, that despair, that courage to kill yourself doesn't live forever. Like adrenaline it goes away. You don't do it because of a secret evil plan you know? You might even, I don't know, regret it later.

>why's he complaining
Because he's an idiot who fucked up and destructive behavior has consequences.

>he should just end it
Is that just your pathetic personal desire to see someone die?
>>
>>37466129
Sounded like you were being a fucking pansy.
>>
>>37468428
NO it's my pathetic personal desire to see op finally stop being a sissy and face the shit that he's made for himself

Besides the fact that his father was definitely right about whatever it was, his whole post reeks of a call for attention

He mentioned 20 times how he was sobbing uncontrollably but didn't even say what they were arguing about, which means he was most definitely wrong

He's acting like a woman and so are you, ignoring the real problem and getting lost in the sidelines

Instead of doing something about the problem he whines and whine and whines. He can most definitely solve it, since killing himself counts as solving the problem

I'm insisting that op should kill himself because he didn't present any other option or any content that would let us help him,which means that it's the only useful reply I could give him
>>
>>37468532
Rekt his ass boi
>>
File: 1493228393961.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493228393961.png
8KB, 420x420px
>>37466129
You need to grow up and get a job.
>>
>>37466129
I hope you get well soon.
>>
>>37466129
>Mentally superior
If you were mentally superior you would have socked him in the mouth, but you're clearly too much of a beta faggot to do anything like that. It's alright though, as long as you're still alive.
>>
>>37468532
Then we were talking about different things, simple as that. You said there's no such thing as a suicide attempt, and I tried to explain why that's not the case. I didn't know you wanted to help OP or some stupid shit like that. I'm not even trying to defend what he did or how he acted, and I don't care if he was a pussy or whatever. When you actually succeed killing yourself none of that matters.

>He can most definitely solve it, since killing himself counts as solving the problem
Oh, so you're trying to make him kill himself just because you can't stand not posting in the thread? That's pathetic desu
>>
>>37468574
What about older people? Can they still grow up and not be cunts? What if they have a job already?
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>37466129

>betas think they're smarter

When will this meme end?
>>
>>37468710
when the dad spergs out and starts shit calling his son he aint that much better though
>>
>>37468671
>Oh, so you're trying to make him kill himself just because you can't stand not posting in the thread?
What do these words in this particular arrangement even mean?

You were saying op attempted suicide, I was saying there's no such thing, you're like the Internet version of half deaf
>>
>>37468730
Then I'm saying there is such a thing as attempting suicide and you were the one changing the subject, fucking hell. Saying things like "this isn't the REAL issue" when it's clear as day all that is irrelevant to what I'm talking about. You can attempt suicide and succeed, then SUICIDE ATTEMPTS exist. How autistic can you be that you deny such a simple concept just out of hatred for someone?

Now whether OP attempted suicide, of course he fucking did. He didn't eat "vitamine gummies", he ate pills he believed would damage him enough and even kill him. Just because that's what he chose doesn't mean he wouldn't stab himself in the throat if there wasn't a knife in front of him. Holy shit how stupid can you be?

All of this arguing is just because of justifying your edgy bullshit of telling people to kill themselves, what would an honest good person think of such a pathetic creature like you?
>>
>>37468794
>if there wasn't a knife
If there was a knife I mean
>>
>>37468574
/thread

Anime posters are perpetual manchildren who are hopeless
>>
>>37468794
Well then anon seems we will never agree
It was a nice conversation nonetheless, don't get these too often anymore
>>
File: 9873643416374.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
9873643416374.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>37467769
>HURRR TAKING A BUNCH OF PILLS BEFORE BEDTIME IS SO HARDD
>I DONT KNOW ANY TRAINTRACKS WHERE I CAN JUMP IN FRONT OF
>HOW DO I CUT MY WRISTS?
KILLING MYSELF IS SO HARD BOOHOOO GIVE ATTENTION PL0X
>>
File: cumfetti.gif (907KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
cumfetti.gif
907KB, 255x191px
Would it kill you people to be fucking supportive? Goddamn, why are you even on this board?
>>
>>37468888
If you say so. I understand disliking threads like these the way you do.

>>37468903
>HURR PILLS CAN'T KILL OR PERMANENTLY DAMAGE YOU
>>
File: 564646776.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
564646776.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>37466129
all i can read is
>my daddy doesn't give me enough positive attention :((
>so i took a bunch of pills in front of him so he would care enough (i didnt swallow though lol, just wanted to see his reaction)
>when i saw the reaction on my parents's faces i suddenly started tearing like a little bitch because it was the first time in my entire attentionwhoring existence that someone noticed me
>after the hospital visit i felt so shitty but i think its because of my """attempted suicide""" and havent really realized that i was attentionwhoring so hard in front of my parents and my brother that they all think so fucking shitty about me now
u a fag and a attentionwhore
>>
File: nielen kiintoistaa.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
nielen kiintoistaa.png
192KB, 711x633px
I think he wants you out of the house.

Just leave and become a neet he wanted to say he doesnt care for you anymore
>>
Who the fuck plays WoW in 2017, that's the weirdest part of this story.
>>
>>37469703
>69703
>Who the fuck plays WoW in 2017, that's the weirdest part of this story.

Right ? WoW is a shit game anyways, deserved it desu, fuckin plebian taste
>>
>>37466129
That isn't how you attempt suicide
Sounds like you and your family just sperged out hard
>>
>>37466129
i took like 40 of my anti depressants once to try and kill myself and ended up walking around my house in a trance shouting about how everyone is real except me and that nobody can even see me.

my parents drove me to the hospital and i stayed there for 3 days, i suffered from something called seretonin syndrome and spent 48 hours talking to myself in the hospital bed because I thought I'd been there for several months and kept asking the different nurses that came in why they were still here after 3 months.

tl;dr dont do it, you'll end up feeling like shit, fuck yourself mentally and you wont even die
>>
File: 1490285691769.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490285691769.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>37466129
>>thinks he's mentally superior

i don't think your mom should have stopped you
>>
>>37466129
How the fuck did you mess up killing yourself its not hard
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.