[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots do not know compassion and love.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 16061776483_c0613d5ff0_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x1435px) Image search: [Google]
16061776483_c0613d5ff0_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x1435px
Prove me wrong, wicked soul.
>>
>>37465717
Why would anyone here try to prove you wrong? That's like trying to get us to prove you wrong about none of us having girlfriends. Of course we don't know compassion or love, we've never been shown it. To us, it's just as much of a fabrication as Santa Claus.
>>
I can't prove you wrong, but I think a lot of robots do have love and compassion. They have lived lives of suffering, and for many that means an increased sense of empathy towards others who are in pain.
>>
File: IMG_1243.jpg (284KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243.jpg
284KB, 1280x960px
I think robots are more ready to show compassion and kindness when the conditions are right. For the most part I've found that robots are good people who have been twisted and conditioned by the cruelty and suffering in their lives not to show it because it makes them vulnerable. And in their lives vulnerability has almost always been met with punishment. If you can't understand that I'd say it's you who is lacking in empathy, not the robots. General broad assumptions like that is also another barrier to them being able to express it.
>>
File: manipulator.jpg (10KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
manipulator.jpg
10KB, 208x250px
>>37465717
I know that normies are sentimentalists and if they have no natural sentiment for you they treat you like a subhuman and believe they are 100% justified in doing so.

They glorify love and compassion because they want an excuse to hate people who are incapable of evoking compassion and love. People whomst are not part of the tribe, who they don't like the look of because they are squirrel jawed manlets who have been alone since they were kids and don't have years of refined social skills and accumulated pop culture knowledge like Chad.

Peel off the skin and normies are more wicked than we.
>>
>>37465808
Robots don't even think they deserve kindness or compassion. They're useless, ugly and undeserving of anything good. They'd push anyone who showed any positive attention away because they know they'll let them down eventually. We're useless, after all.
>>
>>37465717

I feel compassion on a level so deep it hurts. It hurts a lot. I can empathize with anyone, and I do, involuntarily, often empathizing with people whom it would serve me much better not to, attracting like flies broken people who sense that I see them in a way others can't. I remember as a kid, every other kid who was an outcast and bullied would inevitably become my friend - not because I wanted them to be, necessarily, but just because I was the only one who was nice to them. Counterintuitively, this has not made me closer to people. I am in large part the alienated outcast I am today because I can't cope with being close to people, feeling their pain while constantly resentful that nobody can empathize with me in the same way.

I don't know love, though. I'm not close to anyone. I don't speak to my parents. I've never had anything resembling a romantic relationship. No sex, no intimacy. I don't even want it anymore.
>>
>>37466032
>deserve
that normy meme again, if society gives people what they deserve why aren't pieces of shit like Jimmy Savile lynched before they even begin?

normies worship Chad because he makes them feel good, he makes them feel part of the tribe and they are biologically programmed to scuttle after him like little cockroaches
>>
>>37466165
To deserve something means that you are worthy of receiving it. Not that it should somehow come to you.
>>
>>37465717
I do know compassion, but love I'm not quite sure about, since beside my family members I've never been loved by anyone.
I think that robots are just not so eager on showing their feelings, so they may be perceived as uncompassionate and heartless.
>>
>>37466579
Not showing feelings comes from a sense of shame. The person would be ashamed he feels so deeply about something so seemingly trivial, and he will put up a wall of anger and heartlessness to hide the feelings he's ashamed of far and deep, so no-one can hurt him by either rejecting him or laughing at his sensibilities. He'll always try to be the first to reject and mock.
>>
>>37465808
>And in their lives vulnerability has almost always been met with punishment. If you can't understand that I'd say it's you who is lacking in empathy, not the robots
I can empathize with someone who was dealt a bad hand at life. But a significant portion of this board worships the nutjob Elliot Rodgers. Are we going to pretend all of its ironic? Because I know a significant portion of it isn't.
>>
>>37466973
>He'll always try to be the first to reject and mock
Easily overcome if you just keep your mouth shut, let someone else be the first in that trap.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.