[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the final solution against normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: qpUsh_BR.png (84KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
qpUsh_BR.png
84KB, 256x256px
What is the final solution against normies?
>>
File: 1488630327695.jpg (50KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1488630327695.jpg
50KB, 500x486px
Normie genocide planned for when?
>>
Don't worry about the normies. They're all going to get what's coming to them, as are we all. That reactor in Fukushima is still melting down. The more I read about that, the more horrifying it becomes. Then there are hundreds more reactors like time bombs everywhere. India and Pakistan might start a nuclear exchange literally any minute - go read about that sometime. Read about the supervolcano under Yellowstone. Read about the "island" of trash in the Pacific the size of Texas. The dying of the oceans. The dying of the bees. Antibiotic resistant bacteria strains. Nuclear proliferation.

We're doomed within the next century, I think. Too many genies out of too many bottles. Too many irreversible cataclysms already initiated. I think, at some level, all humans have an instinctual grasp of the horror that it is to exist, and take action to end it.
>>
>>37465182
You have such a positive outlook of life anon. Can I ask, are you a khv by any chance?
>>
File: IMG_1122.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.png
228KB, 858x725px
>>37465182
>tfw i'll never die instantly like i want to
>>
>>37465095
Sarin gas attacks on music festivals like Coachella.
>>
>>37465095
Accept them in your life
>>
>>37465198
Not him but why the fuck do you people say shit like this? No fucking wonder he is negative since normies likely treated him like shit for his genetic inferiority. They are at fault.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>37465095
The Final Solution to the Normans is a Fine Ole' Solution.
>>
>>37465198
>You have such a positive outlook of life anon. Can I ask, are you a khv by any chance?

I'll tell you about my sexual history if you'll admit you're a girl. Only girls talk about "positive outlooks." The stuff I mentioned is real; who gives a shit if it's positive you daft bint.
>>
>>37465344
>Only girls talk about "positive outlooks."
And there it is, the sexism. Maybe that's why you're lonely. You have negative personality who blames their problems on society and other people.
>>
>>37465205

There are all sorts of ways you could die instantly. If a nuclear war ever breaks out (seriously, look into Pakistan/India - North Korea is nothing), it will probably last less than an hour. You could very conceivably be in the initial blast radius of one of the strikes - atomized instantly. Everyone knows about atomic bombs and hydrogen bombs, but those are 50s tech. We have so many exotic world-killers now.

Could be a meteorite. Could be a pole-shift. Could be a solar emission. Could be some gamma-ray burst from a stellar event we never knew was coming that just fries half the plant at any time.
>>
>>37465095
To roll over and find a new place to chat.
You'll never get rid of them once they've acclimated to the board culture.
>>
>>37465182
>island of trash
You mean the best Gorillaz album ever produced?
>>
>>37465376

Nice try, Freud, but you're not smart enough to psychoanalyze me from my 4chan posts. Please stop harassing me now; if I wanted some silly bitch to tell me why I'm not worthy of her precious hole, I'd be somewhere else.
>>
>>37465376
Normies have no understanding of cause and effect. Here is how they think it goes

1. Be negative
2. Be Lonely

When in reality it is

1. Get treated poorly for short height, bad looks, etc
2. Be negative because of it
3. Be lonely

You see the difference?
>>
>>37465380
Why bother worrying about any of that if you literally can not control it or affect it?
>>
>>37465457

I'm not worrying, anon.
>>
>>37465435
>You see the difference?
Both have negativity and loneliness.
>>
>>37465480
Oh I see. A normie trying to be funny instead of responding to what I said. Such a typical reaction. Normies don't have much to say outside their typical tired platitudes

>hurr be positive
>hurr be confident
>hurr if u cant change it dun worry bout it
>hurr das laif mayne
>>
File: 1494197191490.jpg (38KB, 405x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494197191490.jpg
38KB, 405x343px
>>37465182
Man I love nuclear power. Normies try to control everything, and it's hilarious watching them fail at controlling the nuclear beast. I hope it bites them in the ass so hard again and again.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.