[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit normalfags do in general that rile you up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1490903697371.jpg (52KB, 654x660px) Image search: [Google]
1490903697371.jpg
52KB, 654x660px
>put random numbers/letters in gamertags to make the name original instead of actually creating a name
>think being a submissive male in a relationship is weird while accepting homosexuality with open arms
>feel the need to get validation on social media non-stop to the point where it invades everything
>show you nothing but contempt and disgust due to one of the only and last hobbies you enjoy being labelled dangerous and harmful despite barely affecting any of them at all(yes, it is /k/ related)
>expecting you to pay taxes for some roastie's abortion due to her mistake
>pretend to have debilitating mental disorders that they could not even fathom the pain of dealing with and not being thankful that they don't have them
>never shutting the fuck up and listening in classes to where you can't concentrate/hear and then crying about how they flunked and how the teacher is a dick
>>
File: howard.jpg (50KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
howard.jpg
50KB, 500x273px
>pretend to have debilitating mental disorders that they could not even fathom the pain of dealing with and not being thankful that they don't have them
You do realize millions of people have it worse than you, right, OP?
>>
>haha I'm an introvert XD
that shit really makes my blood boil, I wish I wasn't such an introverted loser, I can't even greet people properly
fucking normies
>>
File: dystopia.jpg (65KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
dystopia.jpg
65KB, 850x850px
>>37464494
This.
I don't get offended or triggered at much, but this shit gets to me.
Funny how some mental illnesses are seen as trendy to normies, such as anxiety and depression, but stuff like autism is seen as disturbing and weird
>>
>>37464494
The worst introverts don't blurt out how introverted and shy they are, or go out to a party and say things like "oh it's been so long since I've been out, I'm such an introvert". They shyly sit in the back and rarely ever talk, they'd hate the attention a statement like that would bring them and they pretty much never go to parties unless forced or it's a small thing with very close friends. People saying that shit always made my blood boil back in high school as well.
>>
File: 1491794867441-b.jpg (68KB, 750x752px) Image search: [Google]
1491794867441-b.jpg
68KB, 750x752px
>>37464410
>>think being a submissive male in a relationship is weird while accepting homosexuality with open arms

They think that because it is weird, you're a pussy. Everybody else just realizes you are mentally deficient when it comes to being in a relationship.

>>feel the need to get validation on social media non-stop to the point where it invades everything

Says the guy posting to r9k looking for validation of his feelings..

>>show you nothing but contempt and disgust due to one of the only and last hobbies you enjoy being labelled dangerous and harmful despite barely affecting any of them at all(yes, it is /k/ related)

Sticking lubed up AR uppers into your asshole is not a real hobby.

>>pretend to have debilitating mental disorders that they could not even fathom the pain of dealing with and not being thankful that they don't have them

Good job gate keeping your precious mental illnesses. Those are basically the only thing that make you exceptional.
>>
>thinks about normalfags
>complains about normalfags
>secretly wants to be a normalfag
>>
>haha i have an irrational fear of being murdered by a crazy person
THAT'S NOT AN IRRATIONAL FEAR
>>
>at work zoned out just thinking of stuff
>not angry or anything, just daydreaming and thinking through stuff
>hey anon, everything ok? did something happen? you're not saying anything.
>i-im ok. nothings wrong.
>hurr durr u know what they say about quiet people

do normies ever just get lost in thought?
>>
File: 1492925352856.jpg (473KB, 1024x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1492925352856.jpg
473KB, 1024x1444px
>asks for lifting advice
>does not listen, keeps fucking around and making 0 progress

>post 5000 pictures of face on the internet every day.

>listen to music with no progression or meaning, just because some record company shoves it into their face.

>has internet access/ money for books.
>goes to college to major in english, does not read, just takes the class.

>afraid/ not understanding of violence
>constantly consuming violent media.

>have sex for the sake of sex, not love

>buys brand new car, loses half its value once the deal is done
>cant fix it, relies on an overpriced mechanic

>complains about cost of living
>only eats out, cant just buy bags of rice/potatoes and cheap cuts of meat to cook at home.
>only drives a car, refuses to walk/bike/take bus

>shows more sympathy for some arab across the word than their own neighbor
>shows sympathy only when others are looking

I really dont want to be a normie, but if i remain whatever the hell i am now for much longer im killing myself.
>>
>>37467609
serious question: ive never done any sports, how do i get started with lifting? i dont even know which kinds of equipment there is or how it works or how to schedule the training properly.
i just want to be able to walk around at night and not feel like literally everybody could beat me up.
>>
>>37467660
Well, you have 3 options.
1.gym
2. Homegym
3.calesthenics

My homegym was a barbell and 2 blocks of wood+ pullup bar when i started. Its something you build over time, not buy overnight.
Do SL/SS. Do as many accessories as you want. Eat a lot of food.
If youre doing calisthenics, be sure to make the movements harder over time. Even you hit 15-20 reps on a movement, make it harder and lower the reps again.
Progressive overload is really important.
Read the fit sticky and the reddit fitness sticky.
>>
My main gripe with em is that when you're in class and they're extremely loud and obnoxious, like pissing themselves laughing up the back of the class while you're trying to actually work cause you actually want to get good scores
Then they complain they can't do the work due to the fact THEY WON'T SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THE TEACHER
>>
>>37467723
i didnt understand most of the words you were using but thanks anon. im gonna check out the sticky.
>>
>>37464410
It's not the same and doesn't exactly rile me up, but it annoys me that it's become fashionable to "have a gluten intolerance." Like, if you were really intolerant to gluten, eating a slice of bread would have you moaning on the floor for hours.
>>
>>37464410
>constantly trying to fill periods of silence by attempting to spark conversation
This happens way too often. I'm just sitting doing my own thing and it just happens to be very quiet, but I don't care because that's how I like it, and a norman spews out some vapid statement that has no depth and is just said to break the silence. And when that doesn't work, they either keep trying or leave the room. Why can't normies handle silence?
>>
>>37464410
they litter
>>
>>37469041
No they dont
They hate littering
I and i alone litter
>>
>>37469056
No they do, you are mistaken
>>
>>37468615
there's nothing going on up there

honestly people complain normie is hard to define but inability to deal with silence is a damn good one. It runs deep. Reveals what they really are
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.