[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why even try?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: dik.jpg (120KB, 962x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dik.jpg
120KB, 962x1280px
>> be gayfag
>> manage to get a 6/10 into my room
>> sees my birthmark
"I should go anon, its getting late"

Should I try bottoming or will my birthmark turn away anyone?
Ive gotten compliments online but they nope when they see my scar.
>>
>>37463604
>Birthmark

You mean herpes?
Go see a doctor my dude.
>>
Why don't you just roll back the foreskin so that it's hidden?
>>
>>37463604
Honestly my man you should consider getting circumsized. It'd remove the birth mark, but the caveat is you get much less sensitivity.
>>
File: dik2.jpg (150KB, 962x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dik2.jpg
150KB, 962x1280px
>>37463659
Its a tight squeeze. This is far as I can get it. I tried to hide it once with a condom but that got the other guy angry when he saw the scar.
>>
>>37463681
I thought about it. I'm also afraid that getting cut wont hide it completely then It would have been a waste.

Also American -> no insurance
>>
>>37463744
Based on where it is it'll prob get rid of it. You can always get a consultation from a rabbi or something lmao. Speaking of which, you could probably get circumsized for free if you lie to them and say you're converting to Judaism. I'm sure there's a lot of Jewish doctors who'd be fine with giving a free circumcision. But yea check with them first lol.
>>
>>37463604
>>37463716
you have a very ugly penis
>>
>>37463604
>>37463716
get an orchiectomy
your dick is disgusting
>>
File: dik3.jpg (131KB, 1280x962px) Image search: [Google]
dik3.jpg
131KB, 1280x962px
>>37463794
>>37463805
Its not too bad when I angle it correctly. I get online compliments all the time.
>>
man y'all niggas picky

this is a nice cock, I dig the foreskin and he's even got nice balls

yeah, the birthmark is weird but dicks are weird, it's whatever
>>
>>37463744
>>37463765
>>37463832
Don't get circumcised dude!!!!!
Don't listen to them
it's not worth it, promise me you wont
They'll amputate 12 square inches of skin from your penis, for what? To hide a scar?
What's the point in being beautiful if you can't see, if you get what I'm saying
it's the most deranged fucked up operation
your penis won't feel the same, and you won't get the same pleasure from sex or anything. You're entire life will change from the worse. You'll need lube if someone wants to give you a handy. Your penis will chafe and hurt and eventually, once it's all scarred up, not hurt anymore, against the inside of your briefs. Don't listen to these assholes. Just don't do it.
>>
File: dik4.jpg (109KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dik4.jpg
109KB, 960x1280px
>>37463860
Thanks anon, Its a good size too.

How can I translate compliments to sex? What is it good for If I cant get sex? Its Frustrating.
>>
pop it with a needle and see what happens
>>
>>37463604
>birthmark
>white
HAHAHA nigga you crazy.
that's some eczema, std, cancer or some shit.
>>
>>37463933
It looks more like the first image.
>>
>>37463894
>>37463922
I wrote you a whole thing and you didn't even reply
that's not a fucking birthmark anyway you dumb ape
don't go to a doctor though they'll just try to circumcise you
escape the shitty usa
>>
>>37463922
That's a fucking herpes sore, not a birthmark
>>
>>37463894
>>37463966
I cant make that promise. I am still considering getting cut.
>>
taht is CLEARLY not a birthmark. get that checked out
>>
>>37463604
>>37463922
Interesting.
>>37463716
But it looks better here.
>>37463832
And better here. Like you said, the angles help.

Have you gotten it checked by a doctor, though?
>>
That looks like a fucking cyst dude
>>
>>37464193
If you get cut, (which you definitely should) make sure to ask for high and loose to keep as much skin as possible. Also tell them to keep the frenulum as it is very sensitive
>>
>>37464248
>If you get cut, (which you definitely should)
fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger, fuck you nigger,

>keep as much skin as possible. Also tell them to keep the frenulum as it is very sensitive
then why are you nigger suggesting to get mutilated in the first place?
>>
>>37463922
thats a cyst retard, there is puss inside it. go to a dermatologist
>>
>>37464265
Because his penis is disgusting and it is likely affecting his mental health
>>
>>37464310
talk in coherent sentences, you're speaking in riddles.
>>
>>37464338
Are you actually retarded enough to not be able to read what I wrote?
>>
that's not how a birthmark looks like.
>>
>>37464355
you harass somebody to mutilate his body to satisfy your fetish, oh I understood you just right, homie.
>>
>>37464379
Wow, I'm talking to a real life retard. I'm honored.

He cares enough about it to make a post on r9k, so obviously it is troubling him. The mark looks like aids or something and is fucking repulsive. Circumcision is for cases like his, not for babies.
>>
>>37463765
>Speaking of which, you could probably get circumsized for free if you lie to them and say you're converting to Judaism. I'm sure there's a lot of Jewish doctors who'd be fine with giving a free circumcision.

so much wrong with this. Thinking Jews want you to convert to Judaism. Jews giving away shit for free.

Judaism is a racial ideology - it says they're God's chosen people. That's why they don't knock at your door with the good news about G-D. They don't want you to convert. They won't tell you that you can't... but they'll never see you as Jewish. Look into how the "black Jews" are treated in Israel. They're certainly not going to skin your cock for free as an incentive for joining the chosen race.
>>
>>37463604
I really just want to peel off your scab.
Or make an incision and just slice it off.
>>
>>37463991

please do get circumcised. the world needs more men to get circumcised after having sex a few times. they always talk about how terrible it was for their sex life, how the difference in sensation was like the difference between high def color tv and an old black and white cathode ray tube. gay guys are the best for this, because they talk about their dicks so much.

do get cut. bonus points if you opt out of anesthesia for the real experience that babies get.
>>
>>37464419
seeking real medical advice on r9k?
how does it feel being trolled by OP?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.