[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School shooter thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 18

File: columbine-anniverary.jpg (47KB, 750x556px) Image search: [Google]
columbine-anniverary.jpg
47KB, 750x556px
Why didn't you shoot up you're school /r9k/? And what are you're thoughts on school shooters?.
>>
File: 1496467503845.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1496467503845.png
135KB, 800x850px
did think about it a few times but am poorfag to afford decent rifles or pistols
>>
>>37462525
Makes sense I myself am also a poorfag.
>>
>>37462525
Should have saved money and done it anon.
>>
I think they're fascinating, I found drugs and that chilled me out
>>
>>37462841
Same here I love eric and dylan.
>>
I was home schooled. I feel bad for them since the Communist (((federal))) school indoctrination camps destroyed their minds.
>>
>>37462887
I know right anon.
>>
>>37462381

I like school shooters. I'm certain I wouldn't get shot though because I'm kind to everyone.
>>
>>37462381
Because it was just five years of my life and I knew that life before and after would be so much sweeter.
>>
>>37463068
I feel same way.
>>
>>37463166
Normie fuck off and get out.
>>
File: stop.jpg (35KB, 137x234px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
35KB, 137x234px
All of you need to seek fucking help. No matter how chad they are, no one deserves to die because some autist couldn't get a gf in highschool.
>>
>>37463283
But what if I attend an all Jewish high school, does that make it ok to do a school shooting?
>>
>>37462381
I've always emphasized with them. They can do what they want. If don't bother me none.

I have no idea how to get a gun.
>>
>>37463283
Fuck off normie nobody cares what you think now get off my board rrreeeeee also not getting a gf isn't the only reason they do it each shooter has thier own reason and own story.
>>
It's been a while since the last decent happening.
>>
>>37463671
This is very true you're right anon.
>>
>>37462381

I wasn't picked on, had friends and acquaintances, and generally had a pretty good time in school. In fact it was the highlight of my shitty existence.

Being an adult doesn't make me wanna kill anyone other than myself, though.
>>
>>37463793
So you are a failed normie then??.
>>
>>37463862
pretty much, yeah.

robot
>>
>>37462381
I was more sad than angry when I was still in school.
>>
File: adamlanzaded.jpg (111KB, 634x945px) Image search: [Google]
adamlanzaded.jpg
111KB, 634x945px
>>37462381
No one cares about them anymore. It's become too common.

>Dylan and Eric are classic duo
>Adam Lanza was the goat though
>>
>>37464134
People still care about mass shooters though like elliot rodger.
>>
>>37464254
that was like three years ago, name a recent one that was given actual attention
>>
Why? what good would it do? id just get demonized along with my family and vidya. id be better off just shooting myself. its simpler.
>>
>>37464272
Orlando nightclub last year. Although that was a very exceptional case unlike ER who only killed 7 I think.
>>
>>37464321
I dunno. Fuck homos who kill other homos because they themselves are homos.
>>
Adam Lanza has always been my favorite. Cho is also up there.
>>
>>37464321
that was a terror attack by a sand monkey
>>
>>37462381
Why not a synagogue or a black church?
>>
>>37462381
Why hasn't anyone shot up a synagogue? Too many good guys.
>>
>>37464399
Good goys*
Original
>>
>>37464399
>good goys

is this a prelude to a psyop?
>>
>>37464424
No I just hate Jews and believe in white genocide.
>>
>>37464399
>>37464383
Because it will just add fuel to the Jewish fire. You want to really make a difference? Go attack the Jewish media. That way they can't report on your attack in a way that hurts white people. bombing synagogues will do nothing.
>>
>>37464438
No it won't. It will give them a reason to stop because they will fear for their lives. Not that I'm doing it but someone should. White people have literally been absolutely wrecked and done nothing and our extinction is now imminent.
>>
>>37464435
>hate jews
>believe in white genocide

choose one
>>
Why not a daycare? Pretty easy targets. Maybe that's just too easy?
>>
>>37464321
oh ya the 1 year anniversary for that is coming up in like a week
>>
>>37464438
If we would have killed them all instead of letting them in we'd be fine and still rule the world.
>>37464458
I believe the Jews are the one who created white genocide.
>>
>>37463068
>>37463167

Niggas, once a school shooting is going down, they're not worrying about who they are and aren't shooting, it's all about getting the high score at that point.
>>
>>37464456
you're a dumbass. If the media wasn't brainwashing people, then none of this would even matter.

If you get the media to fear for their lives, then you can enact change.

Remember, as long as the media doesn't fear for their lives, they are free to report on an anti-white narrative as long as they like. Attacking a synogague just gives them an excuse to say "Trump is dividing the nation and can't stop our country's hate crimes. We need a democrat next time."
>>
>>37464479
i'm not arguing against killing Jews in the long term. I'm just saying you can't really do it until you seize control of the country's media (which is a task which is easier than killing all jews anyway, and should happen first regardless).
>>
>>37462381
Here are some pro tips if you actually do it:
http://www.textfiles.com/anarchy/MISCHIEF/massacre.txt
>>
>>37464461
Preschoolers only get you 1 point each
Teenagers 2 points
Adults 3
>>
>>37464495
What if we attacked every single synagogue and exterminated them?
>>
>>37464479
That's fine, but who cares. I just want to talk about how ***dreamy*** Adam Lanza and Dylan Klebold are in this thread.

>Adam Lanza shot up Sandy Hook after being misdiagnosed and over medicated by (((jewish))) doctors
>>
>>37464524
Like I said, you can. But if white nationalists currently make up only like 1 % of white people, and only 5 % of white people currently have the potential to be converted into it, then how do you expect to institute such a policy?

If you can't even take control of the media of your country, then how can you get enough people together to change the laws of your country to make it possible to kill all jews?
>>
>>37464523
That's silly. Image the headlines and suffering. You could easily break 30 or so with the proper equipment.
>>
>>37464543
Guerrilla attacks on many different synagogues simultaneously.
>>
>>37464557
Are you retarded or some shit? How are you going to coordinate 10,000 people to attack simultaneously without the FBI finding out?
>>
>>37464354
Adam and Cho have always been vastly underrated imo
>>
I didn't own a gun at the time, nor had my hate properly manifested. I think about shooting up the reunion, but I probably won't do it.
>>
>>37464580
I don't know. I'm not gonna do anything.
>>
>>37462381
A lot of school shooters make a lot of retarded mistakes that could easily have been avoided.

>Elliot Rodger
Was literally stopped by A LOCKED DOOR. He should have anticipated a situation like this ahead of time, He should have either learned to pick a lock, or learn how to use a shotgun for door breaching. Or he could have just waited until the door wasn't locked. But that would be hard to do since he stabbed 3 people previously.

>Pekka-Eric Auvinen
Only used a single gun, which was a shitty .22. All murderers should have at least 2 guns that have at least a moderately high caliber, 9mm at least, that have fully loaded clips before hand. He also couldn't burn down his school for some reason.

>Columbine
Their bombs didn't work, obviously. What they could have potentially made is mercury fulminate, ANNM, or combined the propane with oxygen. They could have also used mustard gas for more damage. During the shooting portion, their injury to kill ratio was too low, and they should have finished off all of their victims with a bullet to the head.

>Cho Seung-Hui
His massacre was well executed, but he did make a few minor mistakes, and his high kill count may have been partially due to luck. One of his guns was a .22, which I do not recommend. He also killed 2 people hours before the main attack, which may increase the risk of their being a lockdown or him being caught before he could kill more people, if his massacre had played out differently.

>Adam Lanza
He made absolutely no stupid mistakes, and has the highest percent of deaths-to-casualties of any shooter. He is the model that is to be aspired to.
>>
File: elliott.jpg (65KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
elliott.jpg
65KB, 500x464px
>>37464660
>tfw you're so beta that you get stopped from killing people by a locked door.

shoulda just gone through the window desu
>>
build one of these and get the high score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mlG7rN-inI
>>
File: therevengers.jpg (1MB, 1917x1050px) Image search: [Google]
therevengers.jpg
1MB, 1917x1050px
>>37464660
>He made absolutely no stupid mistakes, and has the highest percent of deaths-to-casualties of any shooter. He is the model that is to be aspired to.

He truly was the greatest
>>
>>37464660
Elliot rodger is not a school shooter he was a spree killer.
>>
File: 1473248447781s.jpg (3KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1473248447781s.jpg
3KB, 100x125px
>>37462381
> Hello CIA, I am Clifton Hilarity.
>>
>>37464660

Kip kinkle was attacked by Chads remember that.
>>
>>37464706
Or thorough a Rock at the window and gone in.
>>
File: tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo1_400.gif (856KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo1_400.gif
856KB, 400x225px
>>37462381
Oh boy oh boy. Yet another FBI investigative thread.

I like Elliot Rodger, of course. Not in the way of admiring his end actions (altho I'm a bit impressed), but he is highly fascinating individual.
>>
>>37464928
>>37464660

>Pekka-Eric Auvinen
>Only used a single gun, which was a shitty .22. All murderers should have at least 2 guns that have at least a moderately high caliber, 9mm at least, that have fully loaded clips before hand. He also couldn't burn down his school for some reason.

Pekka is another "favorite" of mine. Watch this smashing documentary, if you already did not.

https://youtu.be/FdIdtiuLvYk
>>
>>37464928
It's a bit sad that news reports did not mention that Elliott was bullied a lot before he went all crazy loner.
>>
File: tumblr_oce3i85TcU1slwu3xo1_1280.jpg (68KB, 720x658px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oce3i85TcU1slwu3xo1_1280.jpg
68KB, 720x658px
Protip, guys.
Shoot up a school and kill yourselves afterwards, guaranteed to win you teenage girls.
Worked with me
>>
>>37464973
They were too busy to rush to report about the "horrific murders" to study the case deeper before reporting. The odd thing is, it was not really dealt with the later documentaries either, they only talked about how lonely and isolated he felt he was.
>>
File: ElliotRodgerRIP.jpg (270KB, 1000x684px) Image search: [Google]
ElliotRodgerRIP.jpg
270KB, 1000x684px
>>37464354
Seuing-Hui Cho is seriously underrated IMO. One man, 32 dead, 17 wounded. Dylan and Eric only killed 24 together, Cho literally made Colombine look like a joke.
>>
>>37465064
Society does not like being shown their own flaws, why people are being alienated. BIRGing and CORFing are the two main issues, in my opinion.
Basking in Reflected Glory
and Cutting Off Reflected Failure
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basking_in_reflected_glory
>>
>>37463283
>No matter how chad they are
Just because they are chad. thats enough to kill them.
Your life sucks? why not take some chads&stacys with you.
jnk
>>
>>37462381
>Why didn't you shoot up you're school /r9k/?
I live in the UK, where guns are illegal. I also had friends at school and have empathy.
>>
>>37465090
>The opposite of BIRGing is cutting off reflected failure (CORFing). This is the idea that people tend to disassociate themselves from lower-status individuals because they do not want their reputations affected by associating with the people who are considered failures.
Yeah, this world is full of everyday CORFing, seen in the way people do not want to befriend, or even be connected with people who have lower status in the social pecking order. That was the case with Elliot too. I'm afraid that even some of his long time friends dropped him, because he ended up being too much below them in the hierarchy, for being sexually inexperienced. And CORFing is something people want to actively deny, by making up all kinds of excuses for some people being lonely, such as them being shy or socially inept. They do not want to bear quilt for rejecting someone for being lower in the hierarchy.
>>
I didn't want to inconvenience my family.
>>
>>37464660
>Was literally stopped by A LOCKED DOOR.
I think that the actual reason why he dropped the sorority, was that he did not want to die inside of it. He knew that if he shoots the door open, he'll only be able to kill few, and the cops are already there, and then he has to kill himself. He rather wanted to die in his car. So he kind of tried to enter that sorority just for in case someone opens the door.
>>
File: file.png (308KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
308KB, 600x600px
>this thread
wew, it's like i'm really back in middle school
>>
>>37465436
Then why did he originally plan to shoot up the sorority in his manifesto?
>>
>>37465604
I think he explained it quite well. It's also possible that he did not come to think, that no one comes to open, even if it's Friday evening, all the chads trying to enter the house. So he was kind of sure someone would open. That is why he went there, even if he knew there is a slight chance no one opens. He did not want to shoot his way into the house, as the only way to successfully kill both the people in sorority and the at the streets, would be that he gets to walk into the house and silently kill people there and then run away to his car, to go on.
>>
>>37465649
If he was worried about people entering after he entered the sorority, what he could have done is buy some superglue or something and use it to glue the door shut after he entered.
>>
>>37464660
What about Omar Mateen?
How well did he do?
>>
>>37465739
Forgot to add him. He killed 49 people, so he did better than all of them. I don't know much in detail about his tactics though.
>>
>>37463283
But none of the school schooters in history killed their fellow students over not getting a gf.

It was a combination of constantly getting bullied, autism, and lack of stability in their home lives.
>>
>>37464134
Adam lanza (Does not exist)
>>
>>37465692
I doubt any means under his control would've stopped the special police squad.
>>
>>37463313
As long as you an hero also for being jewish
>>
>>37464254
/r9k/ does because some people here have an autistic obsession with him. the average person wouldn't recognize the name
>>
>>37462381
I can identify myself with Dylan Klebold to some extent. Eric was a fucking asshole though.
>>
File: asesino.jpg (426KB, 2048x1315px) Image search: [Google]
asesino.jpg
426KB, 2048x1315px
>>37467229
/o/ also knows him
>>
Kaczynski was the best serial killer.
>>
>>37464992
Jesus Christ I cringed reading that image. The edge is fine, it's the advertisement of it that is gay as hell.
>>
looking back I should have done it
>>
thoughts on asa coon?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuccessTech_Academy_shooting
>>
>>37464660
>fully loaded clips
>>
>>37463313
there are more efficient ways to deal with jews ;)
>>
>>37467503
Same here anon I should have gone out in style.
>>
>>37467362
He was probably the most interesting but he only killed like two people right?
>>
the school shooter types just edgy tryhards but some serial killers are interesting to me.
>>
>>37468018
>implying all school shooters do it for the lulz
>>
>>37467989
Three. What's most interesting is
>A) he's still alive
>B) he stayed free for nearly 20 years
>C) he wrote a coherent political manifesto and actually got it published

He had goals and he actually accomplished them. Most school shooters seem kind of aimless, with the exception of cho/columbine. Ted was laser-focused.
>>
>>37463313
>school shooting

Nah, you need a gas leak
>>
>>37464281
That still adds to gun crime statistics in stupid fudged stats that redditors love to cite
>>
>>37465083
Cho made elektro look like a fucking joke
>>
>>37463283
NO no no no nooooo
School shootings don't happen because the virgin is tired of the Chad having more girls than him
They happen because Chad uses him to climb the ladder, amuse females and when he tries to get away Chad follows relentlessly with physical verbal and psychological abuse.
Soon the bandwagon sets in and everyone is mocking the same poor kid they compete to find the most original ways to hurt and mock him and no one could ever take him seriously
He usually snaps after some hope and help is given to him and then soon taken away, like a new friend that backstabs him, a teacher that he thought cared about him, etc..
You're so clearly a normalfag it hurts
>>
>>37467576
Clip, magazine, whatever
>>
>>37462381
I find the topic very fascinating. I would never do it, though. I have no desire to kill people just because I dislike them. No one is truly evil and deserving of death. It's all just a matter of perspective.
>>
>>37462381
If you're gay enough to shoot up your school atleast plan it all out instead of bringing a fucking glock to school, The swat team is going show up fast as fuck so you better be heavily armed, these guys will fuck you up real bad
>>
>>37462381
most the time they just kill people who literally dindu nuffin to them

now robots here would justify it with "they stayed silent" or "they were pig disgusting normalfags" but the thing is: those shooters wouldn't have been any different in their shoes

most of them are just wannabe normies, who would be more than happy to shit on/ignore the little man, if they weren't the little man themselves
>>
>>37462381
Slow weekend at the bureau, Agent McNamara?
>>
>>37464490
yeah they are, the doom kid let a guy go because he knew him and was a fellow autist.
>>
I don't get the point of shooting up a school. If you want to go out in a blaze of glory why not go shoot up Apple HQ or Monsanto or something.
>>
>>37468772
>No one is truly evil and deserving of death
Cuck
>>
>>37468951
yes, or NSA agents
>>
>>37462525

Steal guns u fumb nigger
>>
>>37462381
>Why didn't you shoot up you're school /r9k/?
I'm not that much of a weak ass loser.
>And what are you're thoughts on school shooters?
Every single one of them are weak assed losers.
>>
>>37465083
Cho didn't cause drama during the shooting he just gunned down everyone on site, not very interesting. Meanwhile the Columbine duo chose the dramatic route; askjng for victims religion before shooting, leaving the library to ignite bombs, and made many remarks before killing.
In the end-game, Eric and Dylan got way more publicity then Cho.
>>
>>37462525
>wants to shoot up school
>thinks stealing money for guns is immoral

kek, retard logic.
>>
>>37469332
Normie get out normie get the fuck out of here rrreeeeeeeee.
>>
I never wanted to shoot a school because I am a sane person. In addition I never was seriously bullied and had healthy relationships with friends.
>>
was obsessed with columbine and fantasized about doing it but had zero access to firearms or any other means of dealing considerable damage.
I like to think that I'd do it but in reality I would probably pussy out.
>>
File: =D.jpg (269KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
=D.jpg
269KB, 640x392px
>>37462381

Poor
Lack of motivation (in all fields)
Do not want to die. I wanted to kill them all but did not want to die. So it kept me from doing it.
>>
>>37463283
>no one deserves to die
Why do they deserve to live?
>>
>>37471085
This anon gets it he'll yeah.
>>
File: Elliot's school library.jpg (226KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot's school library.jpg
226KB, 700x469px
>>37467229
>/r9k/ does because some people here have an autistic obsession with him.
Yeah, and that AUTISTIC OBSESSION is most possible with HIM, as there is so much material about him to study. Even going through all the places he mentions in his manifesto, collecting all information about THEM, takes at least a year. :)
>>
>>37471085
True that
No one has earned the right to live, much less live while being a fucking asshole to others.
>>
>>37471410
Jej did they really put that shit up
I sometimes forget normies think Elliott is the monster in the story
>>
>>37468893
>there is a strong possibility you crossed paths with Elliot Rodger on the internet and called him a faggot at some point

It's an abstract feel
>>
>>37471444
>Jej did they really put that shit up
That is actually an image of an exhibition celebrating Mexican Day of the Dead, in Luria Library in SBCC. The picture related is a memorial site for Isla Vista massacre.
>>
>>37462381
>why didnt you
I have never had access to firearms
>what are your thoughts
I wish them all the best
>>
What're some good school shooter movies? I've already seen Zero Hour, Zero Day, Elephant, and Heart of America. Bonus points if anyone can rec any games or mods where you can be a school shooter. Help a fellow edgelord
>>
A week after columbine I brought my dads handgun to school, had it in my backpack all day - the plan was to shoot a Chad bully if he touched or said anything to me, he didn't do anything to anyone all day though.
>>
>>37463313
I think I went to the same school as you, and I think I know who this is... Good thing I already graduated, lol.
>>
>>37464660
>He made absolutely no stupid mistakes

He's my favorite too, but there was one aspect upon which he could have improved. There's evidence his Bushmaster jammed during the shooting, which could have been avoided with better care.
>>
>>37473174
Bumping because I so desperately need this
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (71KB, 799x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
71KB, 799x661px
Faggots looking to validate their shitty existence by trying to build up a body count
>>
>>37462381
I think if it doesn't work out with any girl sometime in the next year or so I may just shoot up the local community college
Either way I need to buy an assault rifle before my state gets around to banning them
>>
>>37463166
>Is being a optimistic human being
Fucking normalfag why are you even here
>>
>>37474234
Kys normalfag get out.
>>
>>37474303
Imagine being this much of a degenerate
>>
any high schoolers thinking of shooting up their school
if your school is/was anything like mine here's a dece plan, all it requires is that
a. the fire exit plan involves going to the parking lot
b. they have fire drill practices that they forewarn students about

plz fbi, remember that this site is completely fictional and only a fool would take anything here seriously

so to prep, you get guns ofc but you also make some molotovs
not that hard, just gas, dish soap, a cork a rag and a glass bottle
you could also do pipe bombs but those are a little harder
anyway, the day the fire drill is supposed to happen, load up your car, and just park in the parking lot, but don't go to class, just hide in your car or something until the drill starts
once everyone is outside the building as per the drill, open the door with a molotov ready to go and chuck it at em
the parking lot is the crucial factor here since we want the molotovs to shatter on the ground, so if your school evacuates to the football field it won't work
anyway if your school has a decent number of people you can now just start unloading into the crowd
most people would probably run away from the molotov fire and the gunshots so you have time to double tap anyone who isn't quite dead, including the poor soul(s) you lit on fire

r8 my plan guys
>>
>>37474303
6th of March 2018 everybody
>>
>>37474648
Might work/10
At my hs fire drills used to send us all over the school grounds, so they might be too spread out for optimal kill count
>>
>>37474699
honestly even getting over a dozen would be enough to terrify the nation, especially if the molotovs work out
imagine the media freaking out over assault molotovs lol
>>
>>37469624
>Eric and Dylan got way more publicity then Cho.
Not if you're in VA. Every year there's a big event for it
>>
>>37474739
Yeah it would be pretty historic
But imagine if the kill count was a hundred or something, that shit will get to 911 never forget level
>>
>>37471085
>>37471297
>>37471414
Why does any person have the right to decide their fate?
>>
I would round up all the school shooters and put my wiener in their bootyholes.
>>
>>37474851
They got to decide their own fate by bullying these guys
Let's not go full normie and portray them as heroes were still better than that I think
>>
File: rare.png (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rare.png
219KB, 1280x720px
>>37473174
Movies
>The Dirties (2013)
Follows two bullied teenagers who fantasize about shooting up their school to disproportionate degrees. Parts of the movie will be found-footage style. Shooting scene present but brief.
>An American Terror (2014)
It opens as more of a slasher, but it revolves around teenagers planning a school shooting. If you want to see the school shot up, it will be disappointing.
>Bang Bang, You're Dead (2002)
Standard school shooting movie involving multiple wanna-be shooters, based on a play which was written pre-Columbine. You will also be disappointed by this movie if you want to see the school shot up.
>White Rabbit (2013)
Outcast teenager. Failed romance. Absolutely schizophrenic. Brief shooting scene.
>Slaughter High (1986), also released in the UK as April Fool's Day (1984)
This is a slasher that was shot in two days, but it follows in the shooter mentality of exacting revenge on high school bullies in cruel ways. Expect logical inconsistencies and full frontal nudity. Interestingly, the lead actor never watched the film and ended up committing suicide shortly after its production.
>Horror High (1974)
Also a slasher, but following the same shooter-mentality. Exacts revenge on teachers as opposed to fellow students. Has nice theme music.
Games
>The Slaying of Sandy Hook
Allows you to play as Adam Lanza. There is also a sword mode.
>Super Columbine Massacre RPG
A fun little pixel-style adventure. Has a nice soundtrack. Allows you to play as Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.
>V-Tech Rampage
Same creator as Slaying of Sandy Hook Elementary. Allows you to play as Seung-Hui Cho.
>Adam Lanza Sim Date: The Game
Not yet released.
>>
>>37474829
you'd need bombs to make that work, or a group of shooters working together
>>
>>37462381
I considered it but I didn't have a weapon and I had reached the conclusion that I wanted to try to be better than shitty normalfags. They used violence on me so I wanted to one-up them the only way I could, by being smarter.

I don't mind school shooters if they aren't shooting me. I'm not the kind of person that goes around picking on people so I don't know if they would tell the difference. I know what it's like though, being on the receiving end of that shit with no reprieve. The only difference between me and them is I chose to out-study normalfags whereas a school shooter chooses to out-live them manually.
>>
>>37475010
Know any games or mods in the first person? I'm a sick person I know but since School Shooter North American Tour got axed it has become an itch I want to scratch
>>
>>37475541
Sorry, I'm not aware of any.
>>
>>37462381
>you're
you should've spent more time learning and less time dreaming of shooting the place up, faggot.
>>
>>37463283

It's for the greater good. It's a clear message that some people are tired to be threated like shit, and live under a stereotype.
>>
didnt eric and D shotgun themselves? do you think they died instantly?
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.