[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>neighbourhood filled with 1-2 million dollar homes >somehow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1493108518418.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493108518418.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>neighbourhood filled with 1-2 million dollar homes
>somehow we got the redneck family neighbours who burn wood for heating in the summer

fucking die
>>
>>37461308
Are they the type of do burnouts and drive way too fast in the street?
>>
File: beach-style-porch.jpg (77KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
beach-style-porch.jpg
77KB, 640x426px
>>37461308
>he doesn't heat with wood
>he pays a corporation to heat his home for him

LOL, enjoy your (((gas))) cuck.
>>
>>37461308
what's the problem? do you not like the smell of woodsmoke?
if not, kill yourself. I'm not joking, honestly hang yourself you effeminate piece of human waste
>>
>>37461398
>>37461368

imagine how mindfuckingly retarded you need to be to think carcinogenic smoke is "manly"

republicans should be purged from the earth
>>
>>37461368

Burning wood to stay nice and cozy in South Carolina in fucking June

>
>>
>>37461503

Rednecks are fucking retards, go figure

These are the same idiots who think drinking bottled water makes you gay
>>
>>37461473
pussy ass bitch scared shitless of muh cancer!!!!1
>>
>>37461308
Do you seriously not like the smell of wood smoke? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>37461503
they are probably smokin up some country hams for the winter
>>
>>37461473
What are you fucking retarded? Unless you've got your face up to the chimney the smoke isn't a fucking problem
>>
>>37461308
>heating in the summer

What?
Why?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.