[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1494466182032.jpg (187KB, 1000x842px) Image search: [Google]
1494466182032.jpg
187KB, 1000x842px
>there are robots who RIGHT NOW are not smoking weed and have never smoked weed when it could make them feel happy for once
Like why?
It's amazing and incredibly easy to get and cheap.
And at most you might only get a slap on the wrist law wise.
It makes me feel amazing why don't you do it.
Also general weed/drug thread.
I just got 2 grams of girlscout cookies, bluebery and 4 grams of purp.
You guys?
>>
they probably don't know where to find it.
or they still live with their parents
>>
>>37461145
No excuse I started smoking right before I hit 13 and all you really need is to find a chill family member.
There always has to be one or two.
>>
>>37461126
Did smoking weed turn that Pepe into a nigger?
>>
>>37461126
I do not find smoking weed to be enjoyable. Their is also suggestions that smoking it, could possibly be bad for your health, which may or may not be propaganda. But on a surface level, burning anything and inhaling it, probably doesn't do anything good for your lungs.

That being said. Edibles are very enjoyable, but the level of the high is harder to control. And require longer times to reach the high, and come back to "reality".
>>
>>37461126
Its legal in my state so street sales are nonexistent, and I'm not 21 so I can't buy it
>>
>>37461126
Been smoking for 3 days straight and my friend got weed with a ton of seeds in it and it's cheap as fuck and pretty good and the seeds came just in time to grow too. I've been scouting sites for days to grow and I'm high as fuck been smoking 3 days straight. Maybe a week straight now with alcohol too.
>>
>>37461126
Weed is degeneracy.
Despite even posting on /r9k/, I won't fall further into no salvation.
>>
>>37461238
Gt it how you would beer then.
>>37461184
Not at all
>>37461284
How is it "degeneracy"?
>>
I'm smoking but idk what you want me to say otherwise. It doesn't even do anything for me anymore I just smoke it not to freak out.
>>
>>37461284
>Indulging in pleasure is bad
>I should be slaving away for my corporate master instead!
>T.t.turn the otheir cheek guise!
>>
Once you smoke long enough its not that great anymore. I get high all the time but its not what it used to be and intense highs usually just make me sad to be honest
>>
>>37461126
>why don't you do it.

Because it makes me feel very bad. I don't think weed has ever made me feel good, and I've tried it like 5 times.
>>
>>37461329
I am at this point. I smoked every day for 10 years. I'm not like "dude weed lmao" i'm taking a hit every 30 mins to an hour.
>>
>>37461126
>And at most you might only get a slap on the wrist law wise.
Oh yeah, other than tarnishing any chance you have at getting a job, home, healthy relationship or being mentally stable, no thanks bigger.
>>
File: hulking REEEEE.png (606KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hulking REEEEE.png
606KB, 1080x1080px
>>37461126
it is degenerate and contradictory to the robotic spirit.

only a normie would dull there brain's in favor of feeling good. It is counter-productive in solving life problems and is a form of hedonism that you will end up wasting your money on. Also it makes you smelly and dumb.

and not to mention

>he has to leave the house, converse and deal with thugs to get his fix

normie, normie and normie
>>
>>37461381
>Hedonism is bad
>T.Man who lives as a Slave to others constantly.

I mean you can oppose Weed. But don't oppose weed because it makes you feel good lol. Thats just fucking stupid. Unless you have some sort of masochistic/slave philosophy that you follow.
>>
>>37461126
Mother of GOD i agree wholeheartedly with this post!

WEED SAVED ME FROM MY PSYCHOTIC AUTISM
>>
>>37461406
>I mean you can oppose Weed. But don't oppose weed because it makes you feel good lol.
Losing your virginity makes you feel good, moving out of your parents house makes you feel good.
>>
>>37461434
Yes? If that makes you feel good, then do it?

Are you trying to twist the argument around, and pretend that I said that hedonism is bad?
>>
>>37461126
>incredibly easy to get
Did the weed turn you into a liar?
>>
>>37461126
actually weed makes me really nauseous desu, same feeling you get when you just get off those teacup rides that spin, and then once you stop spinning, you just instantly get more dizzy

i get that dizzy feeling when i smoke weed

its not even vertigo or anxiety, its just straight up dizziness like ive been being spun around for a few minutes
>>
>>37461406
>slave to others
and you are not?

and no i'm not ripping on it because it makes you feel good i'm criticizing it because it dulls your mind, obstructing critical and abstract thought. And that is contradictory to the robotic spirit
>>37461434
>pulling the virgin card

fuck off normie

there is nothing objectively wrong with smoking weed but you can't be a robot if you do it.
>>
>>37461469
weed is pretty trivial to find actually, go to any bar and just ask around
>>
>>37461126
I love weed but it isnt for everyone.
>>
>>37461509
>masturbate to youtube videos
do you mean what i think you mean?
>>
File: feels pac man.png (159KB, 390x313px) Image search: [Google]
feels pac man.png
159KB, 390x313px
>>37461126
>tfw your best friend is selling quality blue dream to you for five a gram

why is life so good
>>
>>37461358
same but for 2 years
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.