[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A W K W A R D

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (7KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7KB, 213x236px
Failed normie here , thought I would share the most awkward and shitty night in my life

>at the 18 yo birthday party of my ex
>all goes well until like 1:00 am
>but then the DJ dude comes and says to my ex :"We prepared a surprise for you"
>striptease music starts playing
>they haul her on a chair
>at that point there were only like 4 boys and somehow I was unlucky enough to be the 'chosen one'
>that meant those fuckers spent one minute dragging me and trying to convince me to play along
>I accepted in the end because I didn't want to seem like a pussy in front of my ex
>they tell me to take off her shoes for some reason
>I did
>then they haul me on the chair too
>they take my belt and unbutton my shirt
>I 'dance' with her on those chairs
>people are filming
>she was even more embarrassed than me from what it seemed , but did not fight it
>drunk me tries to kiss her
>she avoids it and it seemed like she said that she has a boyfriend , but I pretended that she is just talking shit
>some other dude arrives
>my ex starts dancing and kissing with the dude
>fucked off home , reeing internally and punching houses and fences along the way
>get home
>group chat is filled with stuff like : "I can't believe what *she* did with that guy"

Now this was an interesting night , currently trying to talk myself out of killing myself
>>
>>37459989
What a bunch of fucking psychopaths
>>
ive never had a dj in my birthday party
>>
>>37459989
What's more awkward is saving a thumbnail you fucking faggot.
>>
>>37459989
Well if you're white look on the bright side at least we have a white supremacist as president
>>
>>37459989
fallen chad here. stop being SUCH a bitch dude. you set yourself up for that bullshit.

>at birthday party of my ex
why the fuck would you even go?
>dragging me
you tell them to fuck off
>take off her shoes
you don't do shit
>they take my belt and unbutton my shirt
ummm dude. what the fuck. no.

your fault OP. my ex is dead to me. i cucked her so hard. she walked in immediately after i had fucked another girl in her own apartment. that bitch knows whose boss. don't be a dipshit like this again. in time you'll get over it. DO NOT associate with your ex especially if you were the bitch in the breakup
>>
>>37460035
Here in my country people really make a big deal out of the 18 yo birthday. Everyone got DJ's , photographers , a shitload of booze , people dressing like it's their fucking wedding
>>
>>37460035

I have never Had a birthday party.

Muted for ...
>>
>>37460045
Not murcian, but yay white power!
>>
File: 945_1000.jpg (50KB, 268x374px) Image search: [Google]
945_1000.jpg
50KB, 268x374px
>>37459989
If it was an 18th birthday party sounds like you are pretty young. Just chalk it up to the game and realize you have at least a few more cringey af years to go where dumb shit will happen and then you will move on and forget most of it. It seems like a big deal when you are young but it isn't. The best years of my life were 27-32. You can get so much 21 22 year old ass when you are in that age range it will more than make up for early failures and embarrassing shit.
>>
>>37460127
im gonna have to ask you how the fuck you pull that off. im 26 and i feel like a burned out piece of shit. I got plenty of pussy when i was 17-24, but its slowed to a trickle now. be as detailed as possible, i aspire to be like you, olderbot
>>
>>37460120
At least go kill some nigs before you off yourself mate ;)
>>
>>37460166
Best I can do is gypsies.
>>
>>37460183
Are you European? Surely there must be at least one group of Muslims in your area.
>>
>>37460159
Yeah I had occasional girlfriends in my early and mid twenties but it was sort of slow at times too. Then something just changes. You get a little older, more confident, have probably learned how to do a few things well and it's like some sort of switch flip in them and they find you way more attractive. Just don't settle down with the first "hottest girl I've ever had" because you can probably do better with a little dating momentum.
>>
>>37460045
I hope if you keep saying it, it will become true
>>
>>37460197
I'm from Romania.No muslim would come here to be just as poor as before. You don't leech the state here , the state leeches you.
>>
>>37460223
>>37460223
Hope what you saying is true. My game sucks as it is right now , getting 0 pucci
>>
File: 1452604638607.jpg (97KB, 390x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452604638607.jpg
97KB, 390x400px
>>37460260
Yeah just don't get fat, and build your confidence by getting good at something physical. For me it was MMA, but it can be anything (working on cars, building stuff, something with your hands). They like older guys anyway and if you can impress them a little with something you know or can do, they are DTF. At that age most aren't looking for anything serious and an older competent male is ideal hook up material.
>>
>>37460333
where do you meet them without seeming like some creepy old guy?
>>
>>37460453
THIS
I always had a thing for younger girls, but can't approach them for shit without them getting scared.

But then again maybe stopping random chicks on the street is not the best plan. What do I know though.
>>
>>37460508
cmon old man we need answers
>>
>>37460453
Depends on where you live. I was in L.A. at the time so literally everywhere. At work, flirting with receptionists, in line for coffee. Meeting a rando works better if you have friend with you (female friend is best, but either way) so you seem more natural and like you are just including them in a conversation you are already having.
Also, go to social places or make an activity you like more social. If you like rock climbing for example, go to one of those indoor rock climbing places. If you meet someone there, you know you have at least one thing in common.
If you're really hard up just use tinder or something.
>>
>>37460508
Nothing to be scared of. Also, they smell your fear and it comes across as creepy desperation. Just be natural and like you could take them or leave them (like making a new friend).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.