[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me make a decision. My best friend and I are going to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1496382929172.jpg (44KB, 650x504px) Image search: [Google]
1496382929172.jpg
44KB, 650x504px
Help me make a decision. My best friend and I are going to be living in his parents new home for a year. The bedrooms we have available to us are each 11x10 so not very big.

We are both 25 and don't have SO's. Our idea is to have our TV and both desks with gaming pc in one room and just share a bed in the other room. Reasoning is because the size of the rooms sorta makes it hard to fit our own bed and stuff into one room. So now we have a room with activity space.
Opinions?
>>
>best friend
I wish normalfags were banned already.
>>
Where are you supposed to jerk off? Very bad idea
>>
File: 1496362120521.jpg (96KB, 498x445px) Image search: [Google]
1496362120521.jpg
96KB, 498x445px
>>37459982
In the bathroom. Idk. I'm thinking we should just have separate rooms. I would like my own room. And I'm paying $300 to stay here.
I do think it will make it harder to hangout together when we are chilling at home or playing video games if we are in separate rooms

Im so torn
>>
Will you let him drain his balls in your bp?
>>
>>37460072
He is actually gay. But I'm not into it. We will sleep head to toe.
>>
>>37460121
You really plan to share a bed with a gay man every night?
>>
>>37459901
sounds pretty bro tier desu, unless either of you aren't foreveralone

also, get a king size bed
>>
>>37459901
>>37460220
actually scratch that, you can fit two twin size beds and wall to wall curtain in there
>>
File: kate.png (263KB, 845x465px) Image search: [Google]
kate.png
263KB, 845x465px
>>37460169
Are you Scott pilgrim nigga?
>>
>>37460255
I don't understand your reference, friend
>>
>>37460220
We have been friends since grade school and used to share a bed for years anyways. In a way I do kinda want my own room but I'm foreveralone and he said he'd never bring a guy home.
Now we can have an entertainment room and it won't be terribly cramped.
We have a queen sized bed.
>>
>>37459901
sounds gay as hell
>>
>>37460278
>still here
Jesus you normalfags need to stop polluting the board.
>>
Next step jerking each other off
>>
>>37460306
He tried I couldn't cum.
It needs to be a girl...
>>
Nah. You'll want to be alone eventually, not just for fappy time either.
>>
>>37460338
Lmao you guys have already made gay contact and now you want to share beds. You're going to be fucking each other within the next couple months
>>
>>37460356
That's what I'm worried about. I do appreciate my alone time.
One thing, though. Years ago we split a $600 insignia 47" TV.
Who gets that if we sit up rooms.
>>
Sell the queen bed off craigslist and buy a bunk. Put curtains over bunk for privacy.
>>
>>37459901
Just get bunk beds you dumb nigger faggot or are you only going along to fulfill your deep homosexual desires?
>>
>>37459901
Enjoy masturbating in front of your friend, failed normalfag
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.