[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that chad swipes right to fat women like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: tindersituation.jpg (362KB, 1497x1926px) Image search: [Google]
tindersituation.jpg
362KB, 1497x1926px
Why is it that chad swipes right to fat women like this?
>>
>>37459055

Chads love chicks with phat azz

she got the phat azz
>>
>>37459055
everyone i know swipes right to everyone except the black girls, and if they match with someone they don't like they just don't follow up with a message.
>>
Fuck if I know. I tried the whole Tinder game for awhile and would get response like that. 90% of the time I would assume people were not real. Took a chance with one guy and it was like going out with a God...got so overwhelmed I cried on the date.
>>
>>37459055
don't knock fat girls til you try them. It's like their entire body is made of boob, it's amazing.
>>
>>37459128
Did you let him fuck you? Come in you?
>>
>>37459187
We actually went out a few times. He would get super sexual after each meeting and we would send pics back and forth...in person he was nothing but respectful (only ever kissed). Still hold my v-card (which I am dying to lose).
>>
>>37459055
Because she's a qt3.14 you faggot. No wonder you don't get any pussy. Fat girls are cuddly
>>
>>37459258
I've been in a similiar situation (except as the guy). The girl is all gung ho about sexting and pics, but when we met in person neither of us would mention sex, I think each of us was worried about making the first move.

What would be the best way to approach this, just ask if she'd like to check out my apartment?
>>
>>37459378
For me, I am super shy! I would always wait for him to make the move and it never came. I know if I ever get the chance again I am going to be more aggressive. I only have six years before I become a witch.

Honestly, start slow. Begin kissing her and just place a hand (chest or booty). If she doesn't move the hand away, it's a good indication she wants more.
>>
>>37459128
>I cried on the date
CUTE!
>>
>>37459519
Terrible. Worst one...literally ditched the guy as I was driving back to his place. I got so overwhelmed at the thought of having sex with a person I didn't like that much.

Cried all the way home since I knew I was being a bitch for leaving without saying anything.
>>
>she isn't that bad looking
>some Chads are chubby chasers
>when Chad really wants to get his dick sucked, he'll take anything
Before someone says "but Chad doesn't need to lower his standards." Every Chad has a story of some ugly girl they fucked because they were too horny at the time.
>>
>>37459558
>worst one
>didn't want to casual sex
best one I'd say
>>
>>37459558
>I got so overwhelmed at the thought of having sex with a person I didn't like that much.
This is why yo make sure you find somebody you love and trust.
>>
>>37459578
I still am a major robot, but I am talking with someone right now (like internet boyfriend?). We are meeting each other next month after five months of online dating. I just am hoping I don't mess it up. He makes me really happy-happier than I felt talking with the "God" or all the other guys I went out with.

So, I will just have to wait and see :)
>>
File: 1451083282081.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451083282081.png
5KB, 645x773px
>>37459689
This is nice.
I like hearing that people are happy.
I hope it all works out for you.
>>
>>37459419
So, sexually assault her. Got it. Oh shit. Here we go...

Oh my goddddddd baby babe!!! I'm high as hell!! I would fucking DESTROY you... SEXUALLY!!! In the most heinous way possible...with my penis!!! My fucking schlongggggg fucking yes!!
>>
File: 51826.jpg (42KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
51826.jpg
42KB, 200x200px
>>37459741
Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words. I hope everything works out in your future as well :)
>>
>>37459848
Yep. I can hear her panties dropping to the floor right now.

But really, it is easy to get a feel for the situation after the first kiss. If you guys have been super sexual and lewd in your messages, she wants something to happen. If not, she would have asked you to stop. Don't be afraid to even ask her upfront if she would be okay with something more happening.
>>
god damn it is that really how it is?
I wanna fuck a fatty so bad so I was thinking of trying tinder since they'd all be desperate and never get any matches. but damn. guys are thirsty as fuck
>>
That girl really expands my dong.

Too bad she will only continue to get fatter.
>>
>>37459931
oh wait are those messages SHE sent, or message from those guys? I'm confused

either way it looks like she's matching way out of her league
>>
>>37459931
I tried feabie (dating site for fat chicks) and out of the 50 messages I sent, I got 10 replies, and only 3 progressed past a couple messages. No one messaged me. I'd say I'm fairly attractive, but they have multiple /fit/ chads to choose from, why would they bother with me?
>>
>>37460026
>they have multiple /fit/ chads to choose from, why would they bother with me?
Exactly. You wouldn't expect a business to hire the candidate who's merely "average", would you?
>>
>>37459055
#1 she looks pretty damn cute
#2 a lot just swipe right for everyone
#3 if a guy fucks a lot chances are he's fucking less hot chicks a lot too
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.