[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Nation of Robots Will Solve Japan's Problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/02/business/japan-population-births.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/24/world/a-sprawl-of-abandoned-homes-in-tokyo-suburbs.html

>japanese births fall to under 1 million per year
>japanese population rapidly aging, majority of young people live in urban areas
>thousands of homes cheap or free because no one wants to keep them up

Why don't we all move to rural Japan? We could make a society of robots. We could all get cute Japanese girlfriends, and live in comfy cottages away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. You could also live by yourself in a mountain retreat. Always wanted to be creative or learn a skill? There's plenty of opportunity and time in rural Japan, because no Chads or Stacies will be around to bother you. Since rent is cheap, you could live for a long while doing basically nothing. Let's solve Japan's problems and become the saviors of a nation.
>>
>>37458267
fuck off, Japan is for the Japanese
>>
>>37458267

>L-Let's all go to Japan and racemix guys!!!

no, fuck off.

and even if we did this I'd still fuck all your gfs for fun and laugh in your face about cucking you.
>>
>>37458267
To this day I don't get why this is bad for the economy. "it will get smaller" doesn't tell me anything

The only thing I've heard about it that makes sense is that seniors can't get social security. Other than that I don't see a problem
>>
I plan on going to Japan explicitly for the purpose of race mixing AMA
>>
>>37458302
yeah why does the economy need to stay the same size if the population is shrinking?

The only reason is that the government is spending more money than it has and is counting on more people in the economy to leverage for more deficit spending.

Fortunately for Asians, they think their culture is more important than economic growth.
>>
>>37458302
abandoned homes!!!
>>
>>37458267
There are plenty of dilapidated rural houses in America and I don't have to spend 4 years studying moon runes.
>>
>>37458364
I think that just like America, its tough to be a major world power and suddenly find yourself slipping behind. You don't have to be number wan saiko but it is probably difficult to accept for people who saw Japan's boom economy.

I think it's interesting that the government has known about the declining births for decades but hasn't figured out how to deal with it yet. How do you convince women to have more kids?
>>
>>37458267
what's wrong with a shrinking population exactly?

this world is too crowded with too many people
>>
File: crime stats 1.png (30KB, 825x550px)
crime stats 1.png
30KB, 825x550px
>>37458364
their culture is more important than momentary economics
>>
>>37458537
you pay them to have kids?
>>
>>37458267
Japan has publicly reach out to anybody with Japanese heritage to become a Japanese citizen and move to japan.
>>
>>37459407
I thought they didn't consider japanese from outside japan japanese
>>
File: fghdg.jpg (631KB, 1668x935px)
fghdg.jpg
631KB, 1668x935px
>>37458267
Ive just discovered Australian aboriginals were from japan they're Ainu compare them before the japs tried to rape them out of existence
>>
>>37459518
There is a whole thing you have to do. Much like Koreans and they Korean culture camps. Also you don't get to be a real citizen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.