[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so insufferable lads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1496334564629.png (47KB, 255x280px) Image search: [Google]
1496334564629.png
47KB, 255x280px
Why are women so insufferable lads?
>>
>>37458026
Because (if you life in a western country) they can. Boys and men have existed to aid them their entire lives and they know society values them more than us. Also, they're really stupid. Just imagine taking a dumb male, multiplying him a billion-fold and giving him tits and a pussy and there you have it; a female.
>>
>>37458026
>inb4 beta defenders come to women's aid
>inb4 "wow im a woman and u should kill urself if you think we're all like that. i TOTALLY hate other women too teehee but like there are exceptions" gets tens of replies from said defenders
>>
>>37458026
Why are robots so insufferable lads?
>>
>>37458212
You were right. Here they are.

>>37458218
(You)
>>
>>37458268
Haha, like clockwork. What do they gain from this constant pro-roastie shilling? The thought that one day they will tell their oneitis about it and she'll be like "oh, anon, please, shove that male feminist cock deep inside me"?
>>
>>37458362
>oneitis
got a GF already

it's not shilling if you're just stating facts
>>
>>37458444
>got a gf
hahahahahhahaha, you already lost
>>
>>37458511
>lost
I'm getting laid regularly, I have intimacy, love and companionship. It's pretty funny that you try to twist that into 'losing'. Keep pretending that you chose this life.
>>
I blame Tinder and the accessibility of sex online.

The conundrum is that while men suffer the most from abundance of apps like Tinder, they're also the drivers behind the sexual entitlement of most women.

Since many men are horny and desperate, they're willing to lower their standards for a one-night-stand, FWB, or casual relationship. That means that a chubby girl with an okay-ish face and few redeeming traits can still get, on occasion, take a roll in the hay with a fit and fairly attractive man.

Moreover, men are pressured by society to always make the first move, meaning that average-looking women who use apps like Tinder are constantly being bombarded with attention on top of what they receive in 3D. Societal norms coupled with male desperation online means that girls who aren't entirely repulsive can pick and choose mates off a veritable platter.

If you're not intensely handsome, impressive charismatic, or maddeningly hilarious enough to leave an impression after a short series of messages, you're done, and she's on to the next man in queue, who's probably better-looking than you anyway.
>>
>>37458531
>tfw 5 inches flaccid and fuck girls regularly
Guys like me laugh at guys like you who fall for the "settle down" meme and end up in misery
>>
>>37458574
>what are happy lifelong marriages
I mean it's good for you that you're enjoying having random sex but it's not what I'm interested in
>>
>>37458629
>what are happy lifelong marriages
Fiction
>>
>>37458686
>t. someone who's never interacted with the middle aged and elderly
>>
>>37458704
Worst argument ever. So, you're saying that because I don't believe in marriage, I have never spoken to the middle aged or elderly? Suppose I had never done that. What grand revelations would talking to them bring? Last I checked, most middle aged and elderly people are single.
>>
>>37458801
It would reveal that some of them have happy marriages, numbskull.
>>
>>37458268
>>37458444
>>37458574
When the fuck did normies colonize this board? I just want to be in company with others like me, but you assholes have to ruin it like you ruin everything else. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>37458877
Not your board. Fuck off to wizardchan.
>>
>>37458893
I hope you're happy with destroying this board like you did with all of 4chan.
>>
>>37459042
Pretty happy, yep.
>>
>>37458862
>some
That implies some of them (at least half) end in total failure, you idiot.
>>
>>37458186
This.
There has never been any incentive for them to develop a personality or character.

Women are adored and cherished if they're pretty, but sill appreciated and catered to even if they're not.

Why work for, or question anything if you don't have to?
>>
>>37459140
So what? It only takes one to show that happy marriages are not "fiction".
>>
>>37459157
>taking that literally
That's grasping at straws if I ever saw it
>>
>>37459152
That's what baffles me the most. How most women, probably as a result of the treatment they received during vital developmental stages just don't yearn for knowledge or possess the ability to question ANYTHING.
>>
>>37459219
>backpedaling
good job
>>
>>37459245
you mean like how most robots sit at home doing nothing and don't question the propaganda they read on here?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.