[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get booze when you are under 21? Should i just try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1444928912277.png (1MB, 1007x1132px)
1444928912277.png
1MB, 1007x1132px
How do you get booze when you are under 21?

Should i just try and buy it from gas station indians/muslims and hope they wont card me? what happens if they find out im not 21?
>>
>>37457922
ask someone

or

move to britain and be 18
>>
wew
Literally go on reddit r_fakeid, I bought mine from 5thfloordmv i think it was called, they mail you one. I've been using it for about a year have become an alcoholic though
>>
>>37457922
I didn't and I'm a friendless loser because of it
Whatever you do, don't give up
>>
>>37457947
>>ask someone
>having someone to ask

uuuuuuuuh
>>
>>37458001

nah i mean literally if you are outside a newsagent or store ask a dude if he can buy you some alcohol and give him the money, try and look for more younger (but still over 21) and insecure looking dudes as they usually cant say no.

ive seen people just be outside a store and ask someone to buy it for them plenty of times
>>
If you smoke regularly just buy packs from the same liquor store til they don't even ID you anymore. Then one day try to buy booze and see if you slip under the radar. If they ask for ID on booze, say you forgot it and run away like a faggot.
>>
>>37458064
If you live in a less densely populated area it can be kind of risky though, you'll look more suspicious and could be seen by someone you know. I live in a rural area and I would honestly rather not try at all than drive an hour to bum around a store at my nearest city.

You might say that I'm being overly paranoid and I somewhat agree, but I still live with my strict parents and they would gut me if they found out.

(not OP)
>>
>>37457922
best way to do this is to
>be a man with a beard
>or, be an attractive woman
>go in alone
>act confident, but don't make too much small talk with the clerk
>know what you need, don't browse for too long
>don't make excuses or say that you "forgot your id" if you get called out, just leave the stuff on the counter and get out. this is important bc trying to buy alcohol underage is illegal so you don't wanna risk them calling the cops
source: former gas station employee
>>
>>37457922
Just buy drugs off the internet. It's easier and safer and you don't even have to be 18.
>>
>>37457922
Never really had that trouble as my parents were degenerate drunks who'd just buy extra booze for the kids every weekend. Best advice I've got is find someone like me, I managed a liquor store for a few years and never carded anyone. The way I see it, they were getting the booze one way or another and I wanted to save them the trouble of finding someone to get it for them. It also cut down on kids hanging out harassing customers. I guess what I'm saying is they're out there, the guys that just don't care how old you are. Never try with women though, their mommy instincts always make them card you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.