[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed normie thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: isgood.jpg (125KB, 733x830px) Image search: [Google]
isgood.jpg
125KB, 733x830px
>going through texts from a couple years ago when I was a normalfag
what the fuck it's like I was a totally different person. Like, I was a complete normie without putting any sort of effort into it. What the fuck happened? Now I spend literally all day every day watching anime and touching my weiner.
>>
2d is the final redpill
3d girls are fucking shit
>>
>>37457690
I wish this image didnt have the speech bubbles, would make a great avatar for my slut account.
>>
Yep. It's worse I think to have experienced the normie life and end up as a robot rather than being robotic from the start
>>
>>37457819
Eh. I was never a normie, I just lucked into a relationship that I fucked up. It's better to have never loved than to have ever loved at all, desu. Loneliness by itself is better than loneliness and regret combined.
>>
>>37457855
It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, anon
>>
>>37457690
Sauce me. Who is this?
>>
>>37457892
That's garbage. Only ever had one gf, and I'm still broken in ways I can't fully articulate after having had to end it. Rage and hatred coupled with bouts of depression is not preferable to the mind numbing moroseness of being alone. I wish I had never met that cunt.
>>
>>37457892
No, being in a relationship with no validation leaves you worse off than thinking it's hopeless anyway. Can't even articulate the frustration of some "nerdy" girl using me for a year to boost her self confidence and then breaking up with me to make a Tinder. Now instead of just being depressed I'm depressed, extremely jaded, and am fully capable of rationalizing doing jack shit with my life.
>>
>>37458640
>>37458733
And still you had intimate contact with a person, got your dick sucked, fondled some titties, fucked some pussy and/or ass.

I have no sympathy for any of you. Die slowly.
>>
>>37458785
Uh no I didn't. That's why I said she used me for validation, bitch lead me on and refused to beak up with me because she didn't want to lose her "friend", which I had no intention of ever being after months of feeling like shit about myself.
>>
>>37458825
>he was chad and outgoing enough to meet girls
>girl saw enough value in him to use him for validation
So you never kissed or held hands? Or got a hug? Fuck off outta here Chad.
>>
>>37458854
Fuck you, nigger. That shit was horrible. Not even worth it.
>>
>>37458922
>call him out for being a normie
>"no it was horrible"
I'm sure Chad. Fuck right off into /soc/ where you normie trash belong. I'd give my left nut to do half the things you did with that girl.

>horrible
FUCK YOU
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.