[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

>13 Reasons Why
is this really why normies kill themselves?

pathetic
>>
it wasnt rape btw
>>
>>37457333
i have seen people here who want to kill themselves for less than that.
>>
I would probably kill my self if everybody I had to interact with was a douche bag.
>>
All I watch on Netflix is capeshit. I mostly hate their original stuff besides the capeshit.
>>
>>37457470
but their capeshit shows are the worst out of all the shows they make

the only thing worth a shit on netflix is narcos
>>
>>37457400
then i and all of us other robots should have killed ourselves years ago
>>
>>37457580
>but their capeshit shows are the worst out of all the shows they make

DELET

I havent gotten around to Luke Cage or Iron Fist but Daredevil (both seasons) and Jessica Jones were great.
But besides those, I also watch Agents of SHIELD, Young Justice, Justice League, The Flash, etc. not just Netflix Original capeshit.
>>
>>37457702
>Jessica Jones
>great
GET BACK HEEERE JESSICAH
NOOOOW JESSICAH
>>
>>37457702
jessica jones is a pile of trash, david tennant was alright, but that's it. season 2 will be a complete and total disaster

luke cage is even worse than jessica jones, the guy who plays LC is terrible and all the fight scenes are him lumbering around and then knocking them out with a hit to the head. it's so fucking stupid. all the actors are shit except remy danton, but his character is eye rollingly corny

iron fist is just boring but it's not half as bad as the other two.
>>
>>37457811

I'm a fan of noir-ish kind of movies/shows and JJ delivered for the most part so I liked it. And Kilgrave was a good villain.
>>
>>37457878
>season 2 will be a complete and total disaster

What makes you say this?

The Defenders looks promising, at least.
>>
>>37457883
Kilgrave was the only good thing about that show.
>>
>>37457900
>What makes you say this?

because david tennant was the only thing that kept me watching that trash show, and he's gone.

defenders looks lame
>>
>Normies are retarded, the Netflix Original
Stop watching that garbage. Watch something actually good like Welcome to the NHK.
>>
>>37457917
>>37457932

They could still introduce another good villain. Why not?

>defenders looks lame

I found your problem, anon. You simply dont like capeshit.
>>
>>37457580
i agree. netflix capeshit is utter garbage and ultra low budget
>>
>>37457979
>You simply dont like capeshit

ding ding ding, it's all crap. netflix capeshit is a special version of crap though. they are cancelling shows left and right to fund this capeshit horseshit and i'm fucking sick of it
>>
If you think netflix's capeshit is bad, then I assume you would puke at the sight of DC capeshit series like Arrow.
>>
File: 1488769138914.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488769138914.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>when you found it compelling despite its flaws
>>
>unironically watching a normie show
>>
>>37458105
sun tzu nigger, know your enemy
>>
>>37458065

This. The CW shows are terrible. They look like low budget soap operas with bad soundtracks, but with a capeshit twist. The Flash is okay but everything else is bad.
>>
>>37458145
>The Flash is okay

that show should only be watched by 7 year olds
>>
>13 reddits why
>>
>>37458145
>They look like low budget soap operas with bad soundtracks
Most shows do unless you're HBO and/or have tiny seasons.
>>
>>37457936
>Welcome to the NHK
Literally "Robots are retarded, the musical"
>>
>>37457594
The actual robots have already killed themselves. There are no robots on this board anymore.
>>
Is this the latest normie water cooler show? What was the last one, stranger things, then before that making a murderer. Why can't they just have good taste, really grinds my gears
>>
>>37458265

But by logic, new robots should be coming in all the time, like school. Old ones leave, new ones come in. It's not like being a robot is a generational thing.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.