[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comfy feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 17

File: friends.jpg (161KB, 583x685px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
161KB, 583x685px
if you need to vent, get something off of your chest, or just talk to another human being, you are welcome to post in this thread.
i will try to respond to whatever you decide to post.

i will not judge you. i will not hate you.
i only wish to listen. to understand.
because everyone deserves to be understood, right?
maybe not. but i will try anyways.

feel free to post any image you would like.
maybe consider posting someone (or something) you like a whole lot.

i feel nauseous. i hope i'm not sick. if you are sick, i hope you get well soon.
>>
Thank you anon! Get well soon!
About me... the realisation I will never get married, form a relationship or go on a date finally hit me. I was denying it for long, keep hoping for best. But now I know there will be no "best" nor "happy"
What helps me calm down is cooking and sweet, calm songs sung by females. I really recommend cooking to everyone who is down - it recquires your focus and gives you sweet outcomes.
>>
File: tumblr_oq2o73gUJf1w0gv7xo1_400.jpg (55KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq2o73gUJf1w0gv7xo1_400.jpg
55KB, 400x501px
I exclusively fap to objects.
>>
>>37457256
Interesting. If I dressed as a lamp would you fap to me?
>>
>>37457009
The little kid I babysit is potty trained but he's regressed and now poops a tiny bit in his pants. Thankfully his mother takes care of this. She smacks him good and makes him clean his own underwear.
>>
I'm just a druggie borderline furry trying to make it in the world of air travel. I have a decent enough job but I don't have any hobbies outside of work except sleeping and watching mst3k.
>>
File: chara.jpg (405KB, 980x771px) Image search: [Google]
chara.jpg
405KB, 980x771px
>>37457220
thanks. i don't think it's anything bad, but you never know.

good for you i suppose. if you have no expectations, anything is better than nothing. i agree with you on cooking though, it can be really relaxing. what kind of things do you like to make?

>>37457256
that's cool. is there something specific about them that attracts you?

>>37457288
that's good i suppose. how old is he?

>>37457296
you sound like an interesting person. i'm sure you'll make it through. what exactly do you do?
>>
>>37457358
I'm a booking agent for a major airline. Hoping to become an operations manager in the next year.
I'm not boring but I'm not exactly interesting. The only thing I have going for me is a good sense of humor.
>>
>>37457358
He is 3 and 4 months. I think I'm going to have to go back to making him sit on the pot every hour. Cause asking him if he has to poop isn't working right now.
>>
>>37457009
I thought if I moved far away all my problems would go away but they didn't. I'm still the same drug addicted asshole I was born ass. My oneities wants nothing to do with me and I can't find a viable reason to continue my life. All I want is a shot of dope and its sitting in front of me but will I let this bitch start another relapse?
>>
>tfw moved across the country for an online bf
>love him so much, really excited to finally be with him in person and even start our lives together
>staying with his parents until we find a job so we don't have to live off savings, however his mom really hates how formal and quiet i am and doesn't let me forget it whenever i'm in the room with her
>hate living there but it's only a couple of weeks until we're able to rent a friend's room, right?
>turns out bf lied to me and that room wouldn't be available for 6 months
>his area has a very high cost of living, we couldn't afford to get a place without roommates
>additionally he lied about other important details which were huge factors of me moving out there
>feel bamboozled and miserable, can't find a job anywhere
>on top of that he starts punching me full-strength whenever i try to bring up my concerns to him
(cont)
>>
File: 1481771123179.jpg (714KB, 2774x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1481771123179.jpg
714KB, 2774x1993px
One half of me wants to hide away from the world and keep to myself ans only myself. Another half wants to explore, live, find somebody to love and settledown with.
Hope you've not got anything wrong health wise OP.
>>
>>37457717
Not OP but best advice I'd give would be to get out of there. Go back to your parents or something.
>>
File: 1495421132000.jpg (83KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495421132000.jpg
83KB, 469x750px
>>37457275
Yes, but only wear something like a lamp shade on your head, bonus points if you put a cute smiley face on it.
>>37457358
Idk, i guess it's because their so smol and helpless looking.
>>
>>37457717
>i never thought he would be like this, although we'd only interacted very limited times irl i'd known him since we were kids
>constantly pressured me into having sex with him, even though he knew i wanted to wait. it was never an issue before
>eventually i get sick of it, i have large dark bruises all over my stomach, hips and legs (stuff that could've been explained by me falling and hurting myself which happens often)
>buy a ticket back home with limited funds
>don't have a great relationship with my parents and moved out when i was 17, however they agree to take me in because they feel bad for me
>his whole family tries to convince me to stay
>i don't want to tell them that their brother/son is hitting me so i give some dumb excuse and now they all think im a terrible person
and so i left. i'm still with him, i think, but its like he's lost all interest me. i just want it to back, like how it was before i moved in with him. he's not a bad person, the situation just had him really stressed. what can i do?
>>
>>37457850
If he hasn't truely apologized then he's not worth the pain he's caused. I can understand the idea that a stressfull situation can lead to that but the only way that that kind of thing can be amended is with true deep remorse.
>>
So, I've been in a relationship for nearly two years. A month ago there was a difficult period where we kind of distanced eachother.
I kind of cheated on my GF with a stranger and she cheated on me with a friend of mine.
Now we got over this as we know it was a difficult period. The problem is that she just started going out again with this friend of mine (Not really friends anymore, obviously). So, I don't know what to think about it.
>>
>>37457807
>>37457978
thanks for the responses! he has responded, but desu since i left we haven't talked about it at all. i just miss him. he barely talks to me at all.
it's so hard because my parents live in the middle of nowhereso it's hard to find a job or build a social network. plus all the problems i used to have with my folks haven't seemed to change since we got older. it makes life extra lonely.
do you think it could still work out in the future, if we get our lives together?
>>
File: friends.jpg (390KB, 1200x845px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
390KB, 1200x845px
>>37457469
nobody is ever just born a drug addict. you can always change.
don't take it, friend. you can do it.

>>37457717
>>37457850
it might be hard to accept, but i don't think it's going to work out. staying with someone who is physically abusing you is never a good thing. maybe he can change, but for now i think you have to move on.

>>37457733
fuck, man. i know that feeling. it all feels so confusing.
good luck out there friend.

>>37457992
sounds like the relationship is over, then. do you still have feelings for her? maybe you could just wait to see how their relationship works out and go from there.
>>
>>37457850
Fuck him. I know it seems hard now, but don't ever speak to him again. He has no respect for you if hes willing to put his hands on you. The feeling of loss and emptiness will be less and less with each passing week, trust me. Best of luck faggot.
>>
>>37457358
What else is happening in your life? If you're nauseos really badly go to doctor. I recommend only water (no tea!) to drink.
I'm mainly making sweets and once in a week I buy more expensive ingredients to make high-end dinner.
>>
>>37457469
Woah. Are you me anon?
I know that feel, it's essentially my current situation word for word. I moved 3000 miles away, totally different environment, thought that would make it easier. Once shit started getting fucked up the drugs found me at literally the same time. It was game over.

There's no one more time in my experience anon. If you decide to get high again remember what your signing up for.
>>
File: 2d disgusted.png (602KB, 680x577px) Image search: [Google]
2d disgusted.png
602KB, 680x577px
>>37457009
I've got a case of oneitis for this girl. She led me on really bad and it made me upset. She sent me a long apology, which I didn't reply to, and I think we've been avoiding each other since then.

It was a while ago, and I'm not really caught up on her so much, but it didn't help my trust issues in relationships, and it felt bad to only get a small taste of being happy with someone for the first time in a while.
>>
File: chara.png (941KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
chara.png
941KB, 800x800px
>>37458128
baking sweets is the best. i'm really not feeling that bad though. it just happens sometimes.

>>37458284
i feel for you. i hope you get to be with them, or be able to find someone else anon.
>>
It's wholesome support threads like these that help me get through the lonely nights. Thanks anon's, you're doing god's work.
>>
File: 12.png (182KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
182KB, 540x304px
Who else /lost control of their life/ here
>tfw 21 next month
>been a NEET for 5 years
>haven't talked to any of my two friends in years
>they probably forgot about me
>some days I wake up without the will to keep on living
I'm applying for collage next year but if I can't get into it I don't know what else to do
>>
>>37458114
Thank you anon, you have no idea how much that means to me.
>>
>>37458120
>>37458114
thanks for your input. it's hard but y'all have given me a lil bit of courage. i'll try to stay strong, haha. maybe it's all for the best.
>>37458674
i'm sure it'll work out for you! college isn't your only option, even if it doesn't. so many careers are open to you, with a ged or without one. plus you could always work your way up to make a comfortable living.
>>
>have a oneitis
>before I fell in love for the first time since I was very little, I got a fortune cookie which said my greatest wish will come true; wished for love and to feel infatuation.
>always been friends didn't fall in love until after she did so many nice things for me.
>she took me to prom
>when she saw me cry she talked to me and stopped crying.
>went to her choir concert and just locked eyes on her the whole time.
>had the start of something good
>previously she's been hurt by a guy so she could just be unsure and not wanting this.
>ghosts me for days, replies in small batches.
>awkward silence when together at her house.
>going to different colleges separated by an hour.
>want to thank her for everything, but the situations never call for it.
>prayer, binaural beats, meditation.
>want her to come to me in need, want her to ask me deep questions.

Also I just at the same time feel like she's given up on me and thinks I'm creepy need to move on.

I've hid pictures of her so I don't have to see her cause every time I do I get so UPSET.

>when I was at her house I did see her phone wallpaper, it was either her and I or her and her best friend who is a girl.
>>
File: IMG_4919.jpg (176KB, 885x1111px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4919.jpg
176KB, 885x1111px
hello again

Have to take a huge test tomorrow and I feel really unprepared. I've studied for 4 days and feel like I've only improved marginally, but I need a really high score. It's concerning and I've already studied all I could. Feeling helpless.
>>
File: 1463195426578.jpg (81KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463195426578.jpg
81KB, 624x960px
I'm not in a good place right now.

My job is frustrating. I'm caught in the middle of two different departments where I never know critical information that affects my job until it's a huge issue. It takes forever for anything to get done or changed because requests are either blatantly ignored or forgotten, or not understood despite explaining multiple times. I spend about half my day correcting mistakes that our clunky, horrible software creates instead of doing my actual work, while the director of my team insists that it works 99% of the time. The culture is also a 'good 'ol boy's' club where if you're not part of the 'in' circle, you're next to nothing. I'm tempted to quit and NEET it up for a while, but I know that's probably career suicide.

I'm not sleeping well either. Not like I ever slept all that well to begin with, but it's been a lot worse lately. I've been getting around 4-5 hours of sleep a night despite taking two sleep medications. It takes me a minimum of an hour to fall asleep unless I'm piss drunk. My job isn't helping either. I had to be up by 4:30 today to get to work by 5:30, and I worked until 3:30 without a break.

I'm lonely. I don't really see family much besides my mom. Still have a few friends remaining, but I hardly see them anymore, too. They've all moved on to families of their own, or significant others. No significant romantic relationships of my own to speak of. I have no idea where I'd even meet someone anyway, or if I should ever be with someone. It's probably for the best anyway, I'm completely miserable, and I'd just makes anyone close to me miserable, as well.

I can't really get involved or hold an interest in anything anymore. I used to watch a lot of TV and play video games, but even those are boring me now. I occasionally read or mess around with GIMP or try to do something else, but most of the free time do have I just waste time on the internet. On the weekends, I get drunk myself.

Tired, so tired.
>>
>>37459810
Do a practice test or tests. But help me first I'm, also go to bed and wake up earlier.
>>37459473
>>
File: IMG_4766.jpg (99KB, 696x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4766.jpg
99KB, 696x544px
>>37459871
I guess I can take over for a second I guess but I gotta sleep too for this test

>>37459473
You took her to prom, does she know your feelings for her? It may be too late, I don't know the details, but if you're moving far-ish away then now's the time to say it. If she doesn't reciprocate then it won't be an issue since you won't see her, but you can make it work if she does.

>>37459843
I think I know how that feels to some extent. Have you looked for any job opportunities at other companies? Sounds like this job isn't working out well for you. I definitely don't recommend going NEET, however. If you feel the need to stop working for a little while, maybe going back to school and getting a master's (or bachelor's or really whatever higher degree) wouldn't hurt. I don't know the specifics on that or the overall situation though.
>>
File: friends.jpg (233KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
233KB, 800x601px
>>37458514
thank you for the headpat anon. i wish i had someone real who could headpat me like that
i'm glad you appreciate it though.

>>37459473
i think you need to stop wishing and start doing. just hoping that she talks to you isn't going to do anything. if you're gonna work it out, you're gonna have to work it out.

>>37459810
sometimes you just have to try your best and see what happens. i hope you do well charafriend.

>>37459843
i feel for you too, anon. it sounds like you're in a really rough spot right now. honestly, i think you should just quit your job. being a NEET but slightly happier is a lot better than having a bit more money but hating your shit job. i wish you good luck my friend. i'm sure you'll be okay in the end.
>>
H-hello, in need of comfy feels. I was on my evening walk when I stepped on a crack in the sidewalk and fell, hard. I hurt my knee somehow and now it hurts really badly to walk. What do? I live alone and don't have anywhere to go.
>>
>>37460539

I'm actually trying to transfer to another position that I know I can do and isn't as contingent on other people, but I know I need to leave this company at some point.

I'm a grad school dropout, actually. I do entertain the thought of going back from time to time, but I don't think its realistic and I still uncertain if I would want to enter academia as a career. I spent a few years doing mostly menial jobs before I found my current one, which I suppose looks better on my resume instead of 'stock clerk' or 'busboy'. But, maybe that's my destiny, easy, menial work that only dependent on my ability to get the work done, and not bogged down by corporate bullshit.
>>
File: 1494707080226.png (195KB, 1000x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1494707080226.png
195KB, 1000x1245px
>>37457009
I want more pictures. pictures of asriel and chara.
where do you get them? any boorus?
>>
>>37457009
I am a 20-year-old NEET who sucks on the government's teat. I hope that one day, I can be self-reliant and drop this SSI crap. I'm worried that may never happened. I want to be a neuro-psychologist.
>>
File: friends.jpg (404KB, 911x1140px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
404KB, 911x1140px
>>37460678
it should heal over time anon. you'll be okay. i believe in you.

>>37460868
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=12201574
you might need a pixiv account also watch out if you don't like lewds

>>37460904
i believe in you too anon. you can do it!

i'm gonna get going for the night. you are free to keep posting if you would like, i'm sure there are anons who will read it, if not me tomorrow. good night friends.
>>
I had a cuddle buddy for awhile for like 2 years. It never went beyond that but it took me 19 years to know what it was like to be right up next to someone, but she just said we can't do it any more. We only did it like once every three months, but it was literally the only thing I looked forward to for months at a time. I just want to hold someone, I might not get another chance.
>>
>>37460932
You have any cute Toriel pictures? I love her so much it hurts sometimes. Anon with a hurt knee here from>>37460678 by the way, I want a Toriel to take care of me
>>
File: toriel.jpg (74KB, 545x649px) Image search: [Google]
toriel.jpg
74KB, 545x649px
>>37461001
an original toriel, just for you anon.
goodnight.
>>
>>37461039
T-thanks! My goat wife is here, everything is better already. Goodnight anon.
>>
I just want to say something about some friends i have. I have a handful of people i can talk to, but some of the people i specifically talk to make shitty normie memes half the time. And when theyre not, they mock the way anyone speaks or laughs or anything. I feel like they are extremely immature and I just want to stop talking to them. I just cant take those guys anymore. How can i stop being friends with them?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.