[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly females

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: ladies21.jpg (181KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
ladies21.jpg
181KB, 660x880px
I see that a majority people on this board have perception that your life's easier just because you're a girl
You should change that perception into "every attractive female has an easier life". Living as a ugly girl is just sad.
>>
There's always an audience though. A girl that's ugly can still get laid or worshiped by other fugly men
>>
>>37457002
No, ugly men would rather fuck his hand than fugly woman
>>
File: uggo.jpg (54KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
uggo.jpg
54KB, 600x451px
>>37457032
if you'd like to keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: 1496321836149.jpg (106KB, 1400x721px) Image search: [Google]
1496321836149.jpg
106KB, 1400x721px
Just being original, don't mind me.
>>
>>37456978
*Retarded females
>>
>>37457080
But I thought women always dated up.
>>
File: Grimmer38.png (146KB, 411x306px) Image search: [Google]
Grimmer38.png
146KB, 411x306px
>>37457314
the one nightmare class gets easier if you unlock the "magnificent steiner" limit break
>>
>>37456978
The "life's easier just because you're a girl" meme is very real, actually. I can't think of any girl I know that has an overly hard life. A few may have some slight difficulty, but it's still an easier life than most guys.
>>
>>37457080
>>37457364
That guy probably had the biker look going for him in his 20's.
>>
>>37457314
>CHAD
>HARD

WHAT?!?!?! FUCKING WHAT!?!?!?!
>>
>>37457378
>implying anyone in this soft ass generation has a genuinely hard life
being an unpopular self-pitying beta doesn't mean you've lived a hard life you fucking faggot
>>
>>37457419
Chad has to work for things.
>>
>>37457419
>doesn't get favoured at entrance exams for being a girl
>actually has to know his shit to get into good positions instead of relying on gender-ratios
>needs to stay at least somewhat extroverted to keep his dick from getting dry
etc
>>
>>37456978
Probably <5% of women are too ugly to be desirable at all.
It's about 30-40% of men.
>>
>>37457463
Thanks for agreeing with my point. Girls literally do have an easier life.
>>
>>37457539
>Thanks for agreeing with my point
You need to work on your reading comprehension, pal. Or maybe you shouldn't have eaten all those paint chips when you were a tot.
>>
>>37457567
He didn't disagree.
>>
>>37456978
This is an original guy right?
>>
>>37457378
>>37457364
As a female I don't think these things are truth.
My parents wanted me to be housewife but when I grew up and it turned out I'm ugly they simply just sayonara'd me. To this day, when I visit them, they are joking about my appearance.
I never dated anyone and no one showed interest in me. It hurted before but now I don't care.
My school life and job are hell. I was heavily bullied, to the point all my school books were destroyed and no one would talk to me. I understand them though, all the names they called me were true.
I was working part time in a restaurant, cooking. My boss decided to fire me because "I was showing too much". There was no single person who would start talking to me even though I tried to reach out they just ignored me.
Now life is better because I work at home and have one room (plus kitchen and bathroom) for myself. My life maybe wasn't as hard as others but I don't consider it "easy-mode".
>>
File: 1495096495249.jpg (32KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1495096495249.jpg
32KB, 500x488px
I'm a guy and if I had to rate how easy your life is based on looks I'd say

Attractive male > Attractive woman > Average woman > Average man > Ugly man > Ugly woman

I do think ugly women are at the bottom of the foodchain but i think beauty standards are less harsh on women though so there's much less women that would be considered ugly compared to men, if that makes sense.
>>
>>37457531
30-40%? Are you crazy?
>>
>>37457709
but how do I get over being alone, like no close human contact. Like i've just been emotionless and noncaring for a while now and I think its been getting to me that I'm going to be alone because I'm fucking retarded, but not retarded enough to simply be happy
>>
I'm an ugly woman but my bf is good looking so life is pretty easy.
>>
>>37457499
Chad is a cronyist and nepotist, don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>37457763
Finding a friend is not that hard and it will soothe loneliness. If you're not too egoistic it's not that hard.
Friends will always leave you for family though so it's a temporary solution. I guess finding hobbies and sticking to them is a correct answer for me. You don't have much time for self-pity when there are milion things discracting you. I don't think it's very healthy but it works for me.
Don't worry too much anon and good luck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.