[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORMIE LIFESTYLE IS SUPERIOR, PROVE ME WRONG!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: normie.jpg (103KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
normie.jpg
103KB, 800x850px
Normie lifestyle leads to higher levels of happiness due to exposure to other people. Humans are social creatures meaning that being around other people naturally makes us happier. Why would you commit yourself to being a robot?
>>
File: tumblr_nt7e9cePHJ1r4c24qo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt7e9cePHJ1r4c24qo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x500px
Sometimes being a neet is the only choice we have...
>>
i dont have to prove you wrong cuz you're already right . seriously do people actually think being a NEET is better?
>>
>>37456762

>three posts
>two posters
>>
File: 1492382082558.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1492382082558.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>37456825
Sadly some people resort to shutting themselves in in order to prevent themselves from having to deal with the traumas of everyday life. Depressing really
>>
>>37456762
Happiness makes you impulsive and emotional, it is bad for you.
>>
nobody is not a normie by choice friend
>>
>>37456792
I mix the two.
>>
File: 0xntVOf.jpg (36KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
0xntVOf.jpg
36KB, 500x373px
>>37456881
How would it make you emotional?
>>
>>37456762
Yes, since the world is a construction of "normies" and a projection of their perceptions and rituals, it is a place that is unwelcoming for people who do not fit the description.

Unfortunately, not all of us have the choice to live a normal life.
>>
>>37456881
Being sad and depressed clouds your judgement. You make bad choices.
>>
its true but what can we do
>>
>>37456922
Yes, which is why you should be neither of the two. Find inner peace and balance, allowing yourself to come to the bottom of every choice of yours and reach a rational conclusion.

>>37456903
Please elaborate on your question.
>>
I didn't choose the bot life, the bot life chose me
>>
>>37456961
>Find inner peace and balance

implying this wouldn't make you happy.
>>
>>37456999
It wouldn't. Happiness would make you imbalanced therefore meaning you have not found balance.
>>
>>37457036
You missed the point. Having balance and inner peace results in pure happiness. Being emotional neutral isn't good for you health.
>>
>>37456762
>Humans are social creatures meaning that being around other people naturally makes us happier.

It makes me feel sad and exhausted.
>>
>>37456762
you can have friends and be around other people without being a normie

sometimes when i'm with my friends they take me with them to meet their normie friends and i get a glimpse of their interpersonal relationships
it's awful, all they do is fight and bicker behind each others' backs while pretending to be nice face to face
>>
>>37457155
The cyborg is right. The normie's whole existence is to show off, do stupid shit and get phony approval from phony people like themselves which is so fucking cringy.

Robots and cyborgs have more in common: genuineness, nonconformist attitude, high introspection and good tastes. *tip*
>>
>>37456762
If socializing is so good then why does it make me feel physically ill and cause me so much stress
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.