[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2015 was by far the worst year of my life up the that point.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Rd2PG18.jpg (101KB, 998x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rd2PG18.jpg
101KB, 998x800px
2015 was by far the worst year of my life up the that point. So much personal failure and traumating shit happened in 2015 that I thought I've finally seen the rock bottom. Turns out, 2016 would be even worse and leave me with tons of new mental issues as a prelude to the hell that is 2017.
>>
There are three lessons I learned from all of this.

>Whatever doesn't kill you do indeed make you stronger. If it
wasn't for the shitstorm that is 2015, I would never be able to survive 2016

>Whatever it is that didn't kill you will most likely the cause of your future problems in the first place. So it making you stronger doesn't even fucking matter.

>It never gets better. Off yourself before it's too late.
>>
>when the world never gets better and continues to decline so that all your strength developed to weather the increasingly bad times eventually falters for a moment and you die
>>
>>37455327
I think every year as a young adult is worse than the last until you get good enough at your career to be stable and not have to worry about it constantly. And lock down a woman.
>>
>>37455327
2015 did suck. Not as bad as 2011. Fuck that year.
>>
Now that I think about it, maybe I can learn to enjoy watching my decline as if I'm watching Chris Chan or something.
>>
i used to enjoy this trainwreck of a life
but now it's like a joke that won't end
>>
I was finally doing a little better, then out of nowhere, my dad fucking dies. I never really liked him but now that he's gone, that's all I can think about.

Happened last Tuesday, by the way.
>>
OP here

Like most people, my decline started in 2007. Not because of politics or anything but because of social media.

Since I never left my house, I was clueless as to how shit my life was compared to other people. With social media, I was able to see how normal people were spending their time with a click of a button from my shithole of a room. I guess you could say that social media redpilled me on my own life. Everything started after that and was going steady until 2015. Then it fucking spiked.
>>
>>37456328
My dad passed in 2012, you'll get over it
>>
>>37456445
I know I will, I just hate having to deal with feelings of any kind.
>>
>>37455327
>talking about 2015 in 2017
geez gramps, go with the times
I'm sure there will be worse years for you, like the one of your death in 2027
>>
>>37456465
Yeah it definitely sucks. Everyone has to go through losing their parents at some point though. My dad and I weren't super close, but we were buds. What made it harder for me was that he died single (divorced) and I was his only son, so really had no one close by to share the mourn with.

I'm sure the guy had a half decent life if he at least got laid and got to be a parent
>>
File: 1493918449022.jpg (41KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
1493918449022.jpg
41KB, 788x685px
>>37455978
>tfw offered 50k at 23 years old straight out of college
>>
>>37456546
>I'm sure the guy had a half decent life if he at least got laid and got to be a parent
That's a pretty horrible thing to say but somehow it makes me really happy. Thanks, mate.
>>
>>37455327
Is that the guy from Grim Fandango?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.