[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1493064185384.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493064185384.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
I've been turning my life around lately. I became /fit/ and /fa/, Making friends and hanging out with them. And generally just being a healthy human being.
I still feel like shit. Normie activities and faking my smile is tiresome. There's nothing I truly enjoy, even 4chan isn't entertaininganymore. Why the fuck is this? I got everything figured out now. But I still want to die. Life is just a fucking meme
>>
Fucking reply to me instead of those retarded
"I want a NEET/robot bf" attention whore threads
>>
File: jared-fogle.jpg (154KB, 640x613px) Image search: [Google]
jared-fogle.jpg
154KB, 640x613px
see a doc. no one here will be able to help you.
>>
>>37453788
That's what I did. He told me to sort my shit out. I did and I feel like shit. I should just fuicking hang myself
>>
>>37453514
>even 4chan isn't entertaininganymore
since day one
>>
>>37453947
You should. No one cares about your literal non-problem.
>>
>>37453514
I mean... It sounds like anhedonia and possible depression. What exactly do you want to find out, OP? Seeing as you already exercise and try to spend time out of the house, perhaps see a doctor again and try SSRIs (antidepressants) or cognitive behavioral therapy?
>>
>>37453947
>>37453992
that's sad. he did what you faggot normies wanted him to do and be a fake BEE URSELF normie faggot and still feel like shit, now he has to die.
>>
>>37454107
I have been on SSRIs but they made me literally sick. I just want a reason to continue my pointless existence
>>37454180
I can't even go back to my old lifestyle of smoking weed and playing vidya because of responsibilities and shit. That lifestyle made me feel like shit as well. It wasnt all that bad since I was high all the time. Then a bunch of faggots told me that if I "improve" my life everything will be so much better
>>
You're right op, life still sucks, it's just a different flavor of suck. But at least you don't have to carry the burden of regret that you get by not doing anything with your life, right?
>>
Try to do something you really would like to do, instead of copying normies behavior
>>
>>37454450
Doing nothing and being high was better, time would fly by. It felt like shit but I cared less for some reason.
Now I have to put in effort and work to feel like shit
>>
>>37453514

Let's replace your buzzwords.
>I've been turning my life around lately.
I've been ignoring my actual problems lately.
>I became /fit/ and /fa/,
I wasted a shit-ton of time and money on gym memberships, unenjoyable food, and clothes that are marked up by over 1,000%
>Making friends and hanging out with them.
Meeting and spending time with the least obnoxious and most desperate-for-interaction people within a few miles.
>And generally just being a healthy human being.
And generally just doing what other people say is good instead of what I think is good.

I can't imagine why you feel worse.
>>
>>37454760
Holy fuck brother what the fuck is are all of these implications?
Humans aren't THAT predictable bud.
Chill.
>>
File: meme.jpg (77KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
77KB, 960x540px
>>37454938

oregano oregano oregano

Put some ice on that nerve I touched.
>>
>>37454999
I'm not OP. bud.

Also, you aren't burning shit, nigga. You just assumed he has a miserable life because he's in this board. Shit, you might even be right, but it's downright desperately abrasive to sumarize it like that.
>>
>>37453947
You saw the doctor before you sorted yourself out, so your condition might be different now.
>>
>>37454650
Just be patient.
Happiness isn't an eternal state you will be in. You won't reach your ideal financial, physical and social goals and then wake up feeling amazing. Just continue getting exercise, fresh air and connecting with people. I feel the same way as you do and have been slowly turning my life around for years now. I still feel awful most of the time but in the long run I have noticed brief moment of genuine pleasure when having real human moments with other people.

Keep at it man, don't be a pussy and accept a life of complacency.
>>
because u dont have a gf yet just be patient my friend ur on the right track, dont stop. its ok to be depressed we've all been there, it means you have a heart. once you find your happiness it will go away
>>
>>37453514
What is it that you like to do or would like to do ?
Do you like to hang out with the friends that you made ?
>>
>>37454345
There's has to be at least a dozen different SSRI medications, there's tricyclics, MAO-A-inhibitors and newer antidepressants such as mirtazapin, venlafaxin and duloxetine.

Perhaps it was started at a dosage that was too high, perhaps you didn't take it correctly, perhaps the side effects would have been temporary, perhaps they were relevant to that one specific drug. Just go see your PCP and see where that takes you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.