[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to leave this world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1493479021371.jpg (174KB, 1213x658px) Image search: [Google]
1493479021371.jpg
174KB, 1213x658px
I am 5.6 and I just want it to end; I don't know how to survive with this body and the constant humiliation that comes with it. I don't even care about women or sex, I just hate the fact that I no one respects me and I feel like the world is compressing whenever I am around people; I stand on my toes sometimes to try to appear slightly tallet but it only makes me look stupid; I know it seems like a superfical point and I am sure that alot of people here have gotten used to rejection but I can't seem to get over it. I don't think I can ever forget about it. I am seriously considering just giving up. I know these ideas are irrational but I feel throughly inferior every time I leave the house; I think my parents don't even love me despite the fact that they brought me into this world and cursed me with their genetics.
>>
>>37453219
Does that little gate and tower really protect anyone?
>>
>>37453219
try talking to psychologist if it does not help you can and it
>>
>>37453262
Maybe it was an ancient fort, and the walls fell down
>>
>>37453262
i dont think so but they used to.
can you see these fallen parts on both sides of the gate house ? i think those are ruins of a wall
>>
>>37453219
All jokes aside height is the least of your issues. I'm not saying it's not shit but it's surely not the reason you're being pushed to "end it".
>I stand on my toes
Don't do that. Own it you piece of shit. I don't know how to make you understand. I'm 5'7 and a skinny dude yet no one tries to shame/bully me. You gotta be willing to get your ass kicked. Don't let people walk all over you. Most often than not people will back off if you show signs of standing up for yourself. If not, then a punch is going to be less damage than walking like the husk of a man that you are walking as.
This nigga 5'6 and 120 pounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN4lJgR32g0

Ask yourself the questions. Why are you thinking like you do?
>>
>>37453320
I feel like an ancient fort wold have a moat especially with that river there
>>
>>37453219
Theres levels to suicide of general respect.
Bullying is one of the shit tier ones.
And yours is truly terrible. Its got 0 respect.
>Muh body is shit.
>I dont want to work for it
>>/fit/
>>/fa/
Try fucking fixing yourself up before you try and join the ranks of those who commited suicide?
Your killing yourself or considering it because of what women think??? You know what people respect? self relliance, preservance, confidence: Masculine traits. You being a little pussy is showing none of them. I dont have any problem with suicide and I support it to an extent but you dont have a legit reason too do it, which is shameful. Just fucking try, god dammit.
>>
>>37453339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djn1PzMfyxQ
Here's some more. Tbh you sound LOW TEST OP. Start working out a bit (calisthenics). Eat a bit better. Sleep regularly. Take cold showers (not sure if it helps with test but it makes you feel like a badass regardless).
>>
>>37453339
>apes filming theirselves assaulting someone
what a smart idea
>>
>>37453339

I can not care about my height; but hiding my hideous self in my room all day isn't fooling anybody. I would like live in the woods like a lot of annos here but in order to do that; I will have earn a living and save long enough and in the mean time I will have to sturggle and watch every body enjoy themselves while I suffer; Why not just get on with it; maybe the next life will be better and I am not afraid of oblivion; I want to be forgotten.
>>
>>37453427
themselves*

oregano 1 2 3
>>
>>37453437
You don't know what anyones life is about in the end. You're just seeing the "front page". A lot of people have hard times even the "chads". You're comparing yourself with an imagined ideal that hates you and you'll never win that way. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE. You have to try and work on yourself one small thing at a time. Start with whatever you can do. You can't eat cleaner for now? Just go for a small walk daily. Can't go for a walk? DO ONE PUSHUP DAILY. Anything that you can compound on. I suggest reading "The Slight Edge".
>>
>>37453407
If I was a straight lass who would I be attracted to?
I`d be attracted to guys who arent afriad to feel comfortable with themselves, who show respect to their independance/self. If he was quiet or chavy or a chad they respect themselves. Your not going to get any fucking women not because of your shit looks but your abysmall personality and attitude. Thats what makes you fucking ugly. Learn about attraction, not with pick up artists but theirs a theory that we are attracted to people in the same league as ourselves, learn about the type of lass you like and fucking try. You dont deserve to kill yourself. Its so fucking pathetic because YOU CAN DO it but nah keep posting on /r9k/ instead of trying.
>>
>>37453219

I apologize for making this post by the way. I admire a lot of you for being brave enough for getting on with it and posts like these are bummer. Fuck it.
>>
Thank You annons for caring enough to comment by the way.
>>
>>37453523
>>37453219
Whether your both OP or not. But newsflash robots can get laid too. Stop idolising virignity as some fucking devil you need to kill, it reeks of bitchiness.
I say this as someone who isnt a virgin. If I can do it you guys sure as fuck can.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.