[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Americans really think left looks better than right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 5W3ta3K.jpg (26KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
5W3ta3K.jpg
26KB, 500x286px
Do Americans really think left looks better than right?
>>
>>37452043
God I want to choke on the one on the right
>>
File: IMG_5057.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5057.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>37452043
It's too late for me lads.
See you on the other side.
>>
File: freedom.gif (982KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.gif
982KB, 285x171px
>>37452043
>mfw uncut American bad goy masterrace
>>
>>37452081
I grew up feeling ashamed of my big uncut dick cause every frien I had was circumcised. Now I fucking love it and every girl I've fucked loves it too. Feels pretty good.
>>
>>37452075
good god, at least you got laid once or twice before that's happened right?
>>
>>37452075
What is that?
Genuinely curious.
>>
>>37452075
I'm surprised you feel anything in that lump of grains, I was mutilated at birth but my glans have never looked that bad even before I started restoring, I hope that restoring my foreskin will feel just as good and make me feel less depressed, and one day when foregen actually becomes a thing I can get my restored peice of skin cut and have a real foreskin put on my dick, I bet it'd feel great. coming form a high and tight mutilati- I mean "snip".
>>
>>37452075
those bumps must feel amazing on a tongue
>>
>>37452315
why don't you try it you fucking tranny faggot?
>>
Yes. Uncut looks like a moleworm.
>>
>>37452244
Penile papules I'm pretty sure.

Also the captcha was
>hats
>it's the pants aisle
>>
>>37452043
I'm uncircumcised and I look much worse than the left.

The real captions should be
> Left - Virgin penis
> Right - Penis moisturized daily by pussy juice

This is also the real reason girls don't want virgins.
>>
ITT: autistic beta virgins trying to shame cutfags that they'll never get laid because they dont have smelly juice on their moleworm dicks. We all know you actually dont bother cleaning it so you have no excuse
>>
>tfw gay

>tfw would never suck a cut dick.

They look discusting
>>
They don't think about it much. Cosmetics aren't going to make themselves. It's even better if they pay for the privilege of having their dicks snipped.
>>
File: 1496215317116.png (452KB, 688x890px) Image search: [Google]
1496215317116.png
452KB, 688x890px
>be cut
>doesn't date because it's known girls prefer uncut
I've been rekt by my mom. Than she thinks she has the right to ask me about getting gf.

Time to focus on my career.
>>
>>37452441
I've sucked both and uncut are more fun to suck desu.
>>
>>37452435
I clean that mess daily
>>
>>37452043
I'm uncut and my dick looks pretty shit compared to the one on the right, I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle
>>
File: 1496266964431 (1).jpg (527KB, 2400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1496266964431 (1).jpg
527KB, 2400x3200px
>>37452441
this, I'm gay and was mutilated at birth so I want to service the masterrace uncut dick, it just looks so beautiful and pleasure to have inside you, hell even when I made a banana that was like a uncut dick by making it have a foreskin that would move up and down when it was inserted inside me, I actually had a Prostate Orgasm from it when using it as a sextoy, I bet if I made a circumcised banna it won't be as fun and I probably won't have a Orgasm because of boring it'd feel, I bet the same could be said for real dicks and it's probably be the same as using a banana or even the most realistic dilldo. I won't lie though, even though I have a good size penis, I do get envy of guys having a foreskin so maybe that's why I only like uncut dicks.
>>
>>37452493
Must be a bit of an inconvenience to clean it daily. Dont pretend it isnt. I never have to worry about it. And, since I dont have "muh millions of nerve endings" on my head I dont get stimulated by every little thing my dick comes into contact with which also prevents me from wanting to masturbate every hour of the day, unlike the lot of you that are addicted to it. Face it. Uncut dicks are worse.
>>
>>37452641
Do you feel cleaning your armpits daily is an inconvenience?
>>
>>37452641
>t. Good Goy
Yeah, it is a huge incovenience to just Pull back the Foreskin for a short time in the Shower. I wish my Parents would've cut my whole lower body off so i didnt have to clean it.
Why would my dick get erect from every thing i am touching? Do you have a dick touching fetish?
And lastly
>Not wanting to masturbate every hour of the day
>>
>jewcut people will never be able to experience holding your foreskin closed at the opening as you pee making it act like a big balloon and then release it all in a big splash
>>
>>37452811
i thought im the only one
oregaaaaano
>>
>>37452811
Makes me feel so bad, mutilating babys needs to be outlawed, it's just so fucking disgusting and should be consider molestation and Mutilation and Mayhem and if any "doctor" does it he should have his medical license removed and be sent to prison for life.
>>
>>37452043
Why do you care what my cock looks like, faggot?
>>
>>37452475
>>37452441
>>37452627
all that skin to play with!
>>37452641
>Must be a bit of an inconvenience to clean it daily.
fapping in the shower takes care of that.
>>
>>37452913
>using your foreskin as some sort of cocksleeve, just pulling on it too fap
>close to orgasm
>pinch the foreskin-opening shut
>cum into the pouch between dick and skin
a special kind of awesome feel, and no mess either!
>>
>>37452043
haha jokes on you im unjewed and dry as fuck
>>
>>37453315
this is awesome desu, has saved me a lot of bedsheets by just being able to walk to the toilet with the cum between foreskin and benis not yet exposed to air :3 never sticky
>>
>>37453891
and then you can back to the bed and can fondle beneath the foreskin for some leftover cummies
>>
>>37452942
why did your parents care?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.