[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 34

Drug Thread : Acid Edition

Any robots done acid? How was it?
General drug talk
>>
>>37451455
had experience with acid 4 times now, one of which i had a panic attack during. Still ended up being a great time afterni peaked and calmed down
>>
Enjoyable/10 kind of acts like a stimulant and is more thought based than actively having your mind blown by hallucinations. Watched Adventure Time (Jake and Finn were actually printed on the tabs) with a bro that hadn't seen it for five or six hours before wandering home and sleeping through the rest. The day after is pretty weird still but much less noticeable.
>>
"Drugs" threads are always acid and psychedelics.
Do any actual drug addicts come here?
>>
>>37451455
Whatcha wanna know about it?
Its no alice in wonderland
>>
>>37451530
Alcohol and opiate god tier race here
Whatcha want faggot?
>>
got my package confiscated, now i can't order from the darknet. What the fuck do i do now? I have 0 friends so I can't find dealers.
>>
Acid is my favorite drug. It feels euphoric and you see stuff with not too high of a dose. Great for being alone or with friends around the house. It can destroy your brain though, do it all the time and you'll end up the equivalent of a retard. I've seen it happen to my friends parents. Really sad.
>>
>>37451530
Only dumbasses and slaves to addiction go full heroin/meth.

I'm sure that people doing pills and coke are common enough, especially if they're in the food industry.

Otherwise you've got alcoholics and stoners and that's basically your standard classes of addict. Anything else and you'd be a weird one.
>>
>>37451530
>"drugs"
>implying psychadelics arent drugs
idgi

also whats your poison anon?
>>
It helps if you're feeling anxious/depressed. Helps you see things in a more positive light. Could be bad if you're surrounded by people you're not comfortable with though. Music feels HD. Some people think they're going crazy on it, but really it just changes your consciousness for a day (implying you don't get "permafried" which is kind a of a myth in my opinion)
>>
File: pepe-blotter.jpg (49KB, 343x340px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-blotter.jpg
49KB, 343x340px
>>37451455
Currently peaking on 20mg 2C-B + 150ug AL-LAD

It's a beautiful trip so far. I always get wacky visuals when mixing psychs
>>
File: catt.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
catt.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>order small amounts of things from two vendors in a country next to mine
>wait a month
>still nothing
>not even a letter from customs

what do i do now?
i-is it safe? are customs waiting for me to order something else so they have more to confront me with?

i think i just got coincidentally scammed by two vendors but i'm scared of ordering anything else now :(
>>
I do lsd up to once or twice a month. It's pretty fun because I live in a state with good quality doses. I don't order online though.
>>
>>37451530
I'm addicted to coke myself. I crave it constantly and buy it whenever I have the money.
>>
>>37451820
Same here bro. What state you in?
>>
>>37452022
CO. Great state for pretty much any drug you want.
>>
File: moo.jpg (512KB, 1306x980px) Image search: [Google]
moo.jpg
512KB, 1306x980px
>>37451455
Recently took my 74 year old father, whom I rarely see, out for a drive to the blossoming countryside and gave him 1.5g of liberty caps. It was a good day with lots of quality bonding.

Would recommend.
>>
>>37451801
Don't worry, customs would have already done something by now if you were in trouble

Try ordering from reputable dealers on Alphabay from your own country

That way there's no chance of it getting taken by customs and it's pretty unlikely you'll scammed from someone with a lot of sales and few negative reviews
>>
>>37452030
Damn. Lucky mofo. PA fag here. Sucks but close to NYC and jersey so drugs a plenty.
>>
>>37451860
why? what do you like about coke so much? Does it make you feel good or what?
>>
>>37452063
Thank you very much anon. You have no idea how reassuring it was to read that.

>tfw looking for ket on AB and there's only 1 (one) ket vendor here with decent levels
heck
>>
>>37452096
Not that guy but the whole point is to feel awesome, at the cost of doing so for 10 whole minutes at a time.
>>
>>37451455
It really woke me up.
After the most eye opening and self reflective trip (my first trip) ever, i finally, after 19 years of life, feel comfortable in my own skin.

Nothing will compare to that feeling of when it wore off 12 hours later, the warm feeling in my chest that no matter what happens, even if i dont ever lose my virginity, everything will be ok.
Like i had been drowning all these years and i just broke the surface and took a deep breath... and just let it all melt away.
I also smoke weed every day since i get neetbux and only have to work part time out of neccessity.
People look down on that sort of lifestyle, but i dont really need expensive extravangant things.
The most expensive things i own is my car and my custom built PC.
You guys are the only friends i need.

Anyway, does anyone know how to get acid in souther cali?
I dont really know how to socialize so i dont know how to get more.
I only got acid because i stole some from some normie.
>>
>>37452096
It's really fun to do. Just cutting up lines and letting it go up your nose. Feeling it burn....then you get an awesome burst of energy.
>>
I've never done any sort of illicit drugs, but I'm thinking about ordering some LSD or weed off the dark web.

Question about LSD: Does it make you perceive things differently, or see things that aren't there? What does the former even mean in terms of LSD?
>>
>>37452318
>Anyway, does anyone know how to get acid in souther cali?
the dark web nigga
>>
File: 20170529_02.png (158KB, 1201x630px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_02.png
158KB, 1201x630px
>>37452318
Acquire bitcoins and buy off darknet

Go ahead and do it anon, it's only a few key clicks away
>>
>>37452387
Idk how the hell to use that shit.
Do i have to give them a PO box or some shit?
What websites are there?
>>
>>37452510
>tfw hofmann scammed me when i bought a 2c-b pill off him
fucking cunt
>>
>>37452318
>i finally, after 19 years of life, feel comfortable in my own skin
I don't even cringe at this kind of shit anymore, I just cringe at myself for coming to a website where shit like this gets posted. I feel like a fucking retard for reading this.
>>
>>37452563
Im just being honest.
I just generally feel alot better after that trip.
>>
>>37452523
alpha bay. and i don't think you need to get a po box (though it might be the best), you just gotta make sure to hide your address at checkout
>>
>>37452643
Please, i am young and stupid.
How does one go about "hiding" an address?
>>
File: b.png (298KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
298KB, 462x350px
i've done acid every weekend since i was 16 years old

23 now
>>
File: 1479850951181.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479850951181.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>tfw doc prescribes 900mg pharmaceutical grade speed every month

You guys should all try to get addy scripts if you can convince your doctor
>>
>>37452658
no problem, anon. i'm pretty sure at checkout there's an option to encrypt it/hide it from other shopgoers so only the seller can see it. honestly, i haven't bought yet, so i don't know. if someone who has bought online before could chime in, i'd appreciate it.
though if you are really paranoid about giving out your address, a small po box may be your best bet
>>
I've been smoking a lot of weed recently, but that's about it. I am desperate to try acid, but have no friends and am too much of bitch too order online.

>>37452318
How the fuck did you get neetbux at 19?
>>
>>37452752
>How the fuck did you get neetbux at 19?
^^^^
it's a long process right? i don't know the actual process, but i might need it. could having asperger's help my case?
>>
>>37452752
I have schizophrenia, severe anxiety, and autism.
>>
>>37452957
what state are you in?

in january i plan on seeing a therapist about my anxiety, i'm NEET and anxiety has pretty much stunted my life, i've had panic attacks at family cookouts for no reason. even the easiest job is absolute hell for me
>>
>>37452998
Youre a shitposter that poses as a robot.
Ive seen your chad posts.
>>
Acid is bar none my favorite drug (beside oxy). Last time I took it I was honestly squirming with pleasure because of the unleashed serotonin. I was curling my hands and toes in pure ecstasy god damn dude it's some amazing stuff. Just be careful and buy a testing kit beforehand if you don't know the dealer
>>
>>37453032
>Youre a shitposter that poses as a robot.

i never claimed to be a robot, i think robot culture is appalling and cancerous
>>
i've heard LSD is bad if you have depression. i have severe depression, so will it make me even more depressed, or happy? i heard that it amplifies your current mood
>>
>>37453090
I dont understand.
Then why do you tripcode on r9k?
>>
>>37453145
i've been here since 2008, the posters here only started referring to themselves as robots in 2011

the concept of this board being only for social outcasts is part of the reason the board has stagnated so much
>>
>>37453129
I took a medium dose of magic truffles and I'm depressed as well. Didn't make me any more sad. I could put aside the depression and be happy for a while.

I would recommend doing it with someone around who you like and trust, though.
>>
how safe is pharmacy benzo from ab? i just want like 30mg alprazolam or something, nothing biggie. but im jack shit scared
>>
>>37452364
>Does it make you perceive things differently

Druggie response: YES YES YES AAAAAH YES GOD YES.

Response you're likely to read in today's 'scientific' journals writing on the matter: YES YES YES AAAAAH YES GOD YES.

Reality: no, it just makes you a lazy fag like >>37452318 that's too self-oblivious to notice that his 'eye-opening' 'self-reflection' in reality just made him drop any ambition and self-respect he might have had and become a complete piece of shit with completely no goals in life either.

Enjoy the ride that's going to ensue when he tries to convince you that 'no you don't understand I just realized that I should let go of things in life that are unnecessary', too.

>>37452048
This is heartbreaking.
>>
Planing to grow some shrooms, how achieveable is it to get good results?
>>
>>37453564
>t. has never done acid

Straight edge cucks like you are the worst
>>
>>37452048
Very nice anon, did he enjoy it?
>>
>>37451455
was in a tent at a festival. laying on my back, looking up at the roof. each fold of shadow on the roof was a different color. super vibrant. asked the guy next to me to say the colors in sequence.
>tfw they were the same as i saw
>>
>>37451560
>got my package confiscated, now i can't order from the darknet.
non sequitur

buy 1plsd it's legal
>>
>>37452364
you're probably not ready to just jump into LSD friend
if you try, make sure your set and setting are perfect, and try to get some xanax to take if your trip turns bad, it will stop the trip somewhat
>>
File: silly sod.jpg (735KB, 1306x980px) Image search: [Google]
silly sod.jpg
735KB, 1306x980px
>>37453688
He claimed he didn't notice anything, but yes, it put him in a noticeably sunny mood as he couldn't help but singing along to the Louis Armstrong CD and wave to passing cyclists from the car. He also laughed at a few silly things which in turn made me laugh, creating a laughing feedback loop to the point where I had to leave the car.

It's a shame shrooms aren't standard for family or couple therapy.
>>
>>37453900
Clearnet 1P is a lot more expensive than regular darknet LSD

Don't kid yourself into thinking it's "completely legal". In the US and UK, If you were caught with 1P, they would charge you just as if they found real LSD
>>
>>37453965
Yeah, I'll probably just start with weed.
>>
Has anyone here done DMT? I have the opportunity to try it soon, but I think I don't like drugs that severely fuck with my sense of time. How was it afterwards? Did you feel completely normal?
>>
>>37451541
>Its no alice in wonderland
It is but not in the way people think it is. Alice in wonderland is similar to LSD in the head trip aspect of it.
>>
>>37454056
Yeah it's pretty cool but nothing weird happened my first two times, just a feeling of being a divine expression of the universe or whatever, and complete overwhelming patterns and colors everywhere in my FOV (not sure if this constitutes a breakthrough or not - I'm going to try smoking it again ideally in a week or so, after I finish my current tryst with DXM, so that I can safely use MAOIs [syrian rue tea] to intensify the DMT, which will be dosed much lighter than normal, into a roughly ayahuasca-like experience and conserve material).

I think the time-dilation thing is mostly overblown with regards to DMT. Some people say "duhh it can feel like years but it's only seconds" when this is really a vastly oversimplified, undernuanced, and very easily misunderstandable or unnerving explanation of how time dilation truly feels, IF time dilation happens at all, which it doesn't often, I think.
>>
>>37453996
>Don't kid yourself into thinking it's "completely legal". In the US and UK, If you were caught with 1P, they would charge you just as if they found real LSD

source?
>>
Planning on doing it for the first time soon, but all my friends have bitched out. I don't really want to do it by myself, at least not at first. I have online friends who would chill with me in teamspeak but I feel like I should have someone in person. Should I wait or just do it in ts
>>
>>37454212
why can't you just do it alone? do you think your friends want to listen to you say inane shit while you're high? acid is an introspective drug, not a social one, at least for me.
>>
>>37454212
you already know what you want to do, do that
I will say - make sure you're not around parents or whatever, and that you have 12 hours to yourself in a nice pleasant environment with outside access so you can frolic freely if you want. In my opinion it's really not worth the risk, or even doing at all, if you don't have these things. have fun
>>
>>37454056
It's nice and in breakthrough doses can feel like an eternity. After you feel kind of groogy and that's about it. It's hard to get breakthrough first time due to difficulty in smoking and horrible taste of vapour.
>>
Any tips/whatever for a first time weed smoker?
>>
>>37454210
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Analogue_Act

You're liable to be charged for possessing analogs of schedule 1 and 2 drugs

Analogs like etizolam are fine because it's mimicking a schedule 4
>>
>>37454149
What are the differences between DMT and LSD? Which would you recommend?
>>
>>37454276

Don't overthink and do not fall in love.
>>
>>37454313
I'm gonna be alone and I'm kinda scared of anxiety/having a bad time, what can I do to avoid that?
>>
>>37454276
just take it slowly, one puff -> make sure you feel comfortable before you take another. I think it's pretty much guaranteed that bad times on weed only can happen if you get overwhelmed too fast with the dosage smoked, so don't let that happen. On the other hand there's nothing like getting totally blasted (just make sure you're comfortable doing that)

>>37454286
>What are the differences between DMT and LSD? Which would you recommend?
lol they're completely different in every way. One lasts 10 minutes the other lasts 12 hours, they feel completely different, people have totally different opinions about them. Unanswerable question
>>
>>37454333
You're literally just going to feel like a shitposter x10 and have a weird drunk feeling without the shit effects have fun
>>
>>37454243
I just feel like I'd be more comfortable with someone else there in case I started freaking out. I guess maybe just talking to them would work over the internet? I don't know
>>
>>37454488
Do you have any benzos? The first time I did it (4 years ago) I was alone and put a bottle of Ativan on the kitchen table just in case. It being there was enough to put my mind to ease
>>
>>37453672
Question: if 'psychedelics' cause degeneration of taste and inability to tell quality stuff from shit, does it mean that even taking a low, inefficient dose will result in the kind of euphoria that would result from taking a big dose?

>>37453686
Shh.

>>37453688
Are you retarded?

>>37453965
>make sure your set and setting are perfect

Translation: make sure to Disney-ify your surroundings to the maximum extent possible so to prohibit any possible criticisms you might have with respect to your 'epiphanies' from happening.

>It's a shame shrooms aren't standard for family or couple therapy.

It's a shame people consider presence of laughter primary measure of familial success.

>>37454337
>Unanswerable question

You just answered it, you idiot.
>>
>>37451586
Acid isn't physically addicting and you can only do it like once a month because of tolerance.
>>
>>37454541
In a classic faux-post, I forgot to quote >>37453984.
>>
>>37454541
woaaaaaaaahhh man!!!!! shut the fuck up, smoke a PHAT blunt, chillout...!!!!
>>
>>37454541
>Are you retarded?

Think you replied to the wrong person, amigo
>>
>>37454576
Talking to ironic shitposters has become more fun than talking to genuine druggies.
>>
>>37453984
That man reminds me of Brian Wilson in that pic
>>
>>37454541
You sound like a fun person to be around

Brrrrrrt originally
>>
>>37454590
The only way for someone not to enjoy a 'psychedelic' trip is to undergo it with a minimum of common sense and criticism with respect to origin and significance of your impressions during it. Accordingly, it happens to very very few.
>>
>>37454568
once a week is feasible, supposedly 2 weeks is a total tolerance reset
and of course it's easy and economically feasible (for at least the first few days) to just double your dosage the next day to achieve the same effect. And after that you might just get a light buzz without increasing dosage, which still would constitute multi-day use and might be enjoyable
>>
>>37454611
You sound like a dumb self-unaware druggie who has only learned that sarcasm is bad in theory, but does not yet translate this immediately into practice.
>>
>best possible vendor for the product I'm looking for has 6+ pages of positive feedback, and only one negative feedback
inb4 I get threatened with death for a positive feedback
>>
What is the drug of choice for a NEET who wants to fap 24/7 and why is Benzedrex so fucking good?
>>
>>37454715
Those things make me hallucinate hard
Like worse than cathinones
>>
Want to see my acid experience? I must warn you it's quite fruity because I'm on day release from the mental illness thread.
>>
>>37454283
Literally no one has been charged with that.
>>
>>37454831
Clarification: literally like 3 or 4 distributors have been charged with it but still
>>
>>37454854
>Clarification

Euphemism: calling correcting your wrong use of 'literally' a 'clarification' is fucking disingenuous.
>>
>>37454541
Not even sure if this is some sort of half-bait (You) farming or if you're unironically this religiously dogmatic about what state of consciousness and path to the grave is the correct one.
>>
>>37454872
thanks for the clarification

>>37454881
this anon is known as the anti-buddha, he's been doing this for years
>>
>>37454872
>wrong use

(Addendum: autology: 'wrong use' is wrong use of the idea of misuse; I should have said 'misuse', because it's shorter than 'wrong use'.)
>>
Sometimes I wonder if I have done too much acid.

For example, I no longer believe time is real.
>>
>>37454929
Define "real" first of all.
>>
>>37451455

I've only done acid once, and that was last week.

Did 300 micro grams and it really put a lot into perspective.

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and I would like to do it again properly next year; possibly just microdose one day just to see what it was like.

Does anyone here microdose, if so, how do you handle it throughout the day and how does it feel?
>>
>>37454910
Why do you care so much about tiny details on 4chan? it goes completely against the spirit of the site
your autism burns, it is a purifying fire
>>
>>37454881
>you're unironically this religiously dogmatic about what state of consciousness and path to the grave is the correct one

It's not like I expect you to appreciate the relatively direct distinction between (dis)approving of a particular action, such as choosing to or not to ingest a certain substance, and between pointing out meaninglessness of *claims* that tend to result from said ingestion... or pointing out the obliviousness that society tends to display in the way it simultaneously approves of 'psychedelics' and fails to notice that their use results in the very same kinds of idiocy and cluelessness that it disapproves of elsewhere.
>>
>>37454949
I like autistic people and I allow myself an amount of relish with respect to the fact people used to have ideas to treat it with 'psychedelics' too -- failing to stop to ask themselves the question if it *should* be treated to begin with, too, of course.
>>
>>37454942
A concept that works as humans thinks it does.

Western understanding of time is that it's linear, from A to B, start to end. It goes on, and things start and stop. Eastern understanding of time is that it's a circle, no start or end.

I believe both of these to be wrong, sort of. The circle idea still implies that it exists as a thing. I don't believe time is a measurement of anything, it's just how things move. We measure a second by X amounts a Y atom at Z temperature vibrates, IIRC. I just believe the whole universe is a single moment, just moving around. There is no future, there is no past, there is no start, and there is no end. Everything will just keep on randomly shifting around like a kaleidoscope, before it sooner or later reaches the exact same state as it is "now". This exact moment is forever, and there is no way out of that.

Maybe nirvana exists, I don't know. The first step to salvation is realizing there is none.
>>
>>37455022
Trash-for-brain.
>>
>>37455015
Do you think autists shouldn't be cured if it were possible?
>>
>>37455051
The word 'cure' carries an erroneous (subjective) connotation to begin with, of an 'ought (to treat)'. Autism may at most be evolutionarily maladaptive, but not even that warrants implication of objective necessity to treat.
>>
>>37455036
>Trash-for-brain.
Maybe you are right. I don't know.
>>
File: 1415897560319.jpg (85KB, 705x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415897560319.jpg
85KB, 705x500px
>when the acidheads come out from the dark

these threads are the best
>>
It's really fun. Be sure to know yourself pretty well though, shit gets scary sometimes. Do it in moderation.
>>
>>37455094
Rule-of-thumb: for each idea you have, ask yourself: 'if it were the case, what difference would it make with respect to how computers, robots, machines, work?' It establishing it for true requires reconstruction of no tools or machinery, no change of the way anything operates on physical reality, it's probably just word games.

Just don't think you're any clever for your 'humility' in your 'I don't know'.
>>
>>37454929
You don't have to do drugs to realise time isn't real
>>
File: 1424234671020.jpg (115KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424234671020.jpg
115KB, 600x600px
>>37455125
desu no trip is complete without getting thoroughly spooked at least once

>>37455139
You have not actually tried to prove me wrong. Explain to me how time is a measurable and objective standard. One can measure amount of movement by things that move relatively predictable, yes, but just because something moves in a 3D field, does that mean it has to move in another dimension as well?
>>
>>37455139
>>37455094
(To clarify: when you discover a new state of matter, you need to make machines operate on it; a new element may be extracted or synthesized; a new particle detected; a new language described, a new species imitated or harvested... you get the point. 'Time this time that' doesn't give anything in this department, not even the way math does.)
>>
>>37452030
Colorado acid is pretty great. Im from Colorado. Molly on the other hand I think is like 75% meth
>>
>>37455170
>You don't have to do drugs to realise time isn't real
You're probably right but hey it helped me out.

It also gave me a lot of very spiritual thoughts.
>>
>>37455175
>Explain to me how time is a measurable and objective standard.

I highly doubt this question makes sense.

>One can measure amount of movement by things that move relatively predictabl[y]

I doubt this statement makes much sense either.

(BTW: failure to see sense is the ability that 'psychedelics' ruin.)
>>
Acid gave me a really fucked up sense of the world. Is say opened myself up quicker than I was ready for. Acid changed who I was.
>>
>>37455322
>Acid changed who I was.

No, you are still stupid.
>>
>>37455335
(Though granted, a bit more than you used to be.)

(Also, it is not exactly stupidity, to be fair... just apathy and sloppiness in rather equal measure.)
>>
File: 1381897194393.jpg (260KB, 990x870px) Image search: [Google]
1381897194393.jpg
260KB, 990x870px
>>37455335
Brooooo, why you got so much negative energy maan? like you just need to align your chakras or something maaaan

haha man just relax and smoke a blunt bro you'll mellow out haha
>>
>>37455370
>negative energy

In the already-ironic context of that post, those two words merged in my eyes for a moment to form 'enargy'.

>you'll mellow out

Accepting that I would is the first step to refuse such offers. As I used to say, the difference between me and druggies is that I lack the hubris of thinking I would emerge undamaged.
>>
>>37455412
I don't know. I have stopped taking these threads very seriously. I just think drugs are fun and can give you an interesting perspective on life. Instead of taking things like this seriously I just laugh along and share stories with fellow robots. It's fun, you should try it.

Wanna hear about when I did 1300 micrograms of LSD lads?

>be with my friend I met here on /r9k/ several years ago IRL
>we decide to try a heroic dose of LSD
>1300 each, divided over five tabs of good LSD acquired from the Internet
>drop it and start watching Madoka Rebellion movie right after we take it
>I had seen it before, my friend had just finished the TV series
>we get to the homu/mami fight, and I am seriously starting to trip out. The electric buzz you sometimes feel while going up is incredibly strong
>we turn off the movie because I'm starting to freak out because I know how the movie ends and that shit is spooky af
>the idea of time starts diffusing a bit, I am no longer sure about the chronology of the following events:
>go into the guys bedroom, look over the bed and see sanddunes.
>Hallucinations so strong I legit thought I was in africa
>Just think "oh cool" and move to the kitchen
>Kitchen is now a savannah, still in Africa
>Oh cool
>try to go to livingroom
>he wrestles me because he thought I was going to rape his cat (he had taken the same amount as me)
>don't really understand what's going on
>weird stuff happens, something something I look at his watch and think about how wacthes go around as does time
>walk over to his desk
>think I finally found a solution to all the worlds problems
>"we'll just reinstate slavery! let the negroes do all the work!"

Man, I was tripping B A L L S that time. All in good fun when you look back at it.
>>
File: 1444434373283.png (60KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373283.png
60KB, 500x499px
What do robots? I'm a 23 year old robot and I've had an insane drug abuse for the last year, specially the last 7-8 months. In this period I used every single day. The last time I used (almost 2 months ago) I almost died of an OD and I came to accept my death. I worked up the next day but I was psychotic, ended up in a psych ward for 5 days. Then 30 days in a rehab center.

I've been going to Narcotic Anonymous meetings but I AM A ROBOT and I hate everyone and everything and I've been having a hard time speaking with others or opening up, mainly because everyone else is/was a Chad or a Stacy.

Now, I admit I'm an addict, I admitted it, but I can't stop thinking about using. I've been living with my parents the last month, but tomorrow I'll go back to living alone in a rented room. I keep having the same psychiatric shit (depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, violent thoughts) and I fear that I might use again.

Right now I want to use again but if I use again I might end up ODing again OR turning crazy again.

I used to use the following:

>alcohol
>weed (vaped weed and lots of weed edibles)
>acid
>mollies
>2CB
>coke (tried it once, might try it again)
>ritalin
>clonazepam
>tramadol
>DXM
>dramamine

I used to mix the clonazepam+tramadol+alcohol+weed, that was my most frequent cocktail. My weekend cocktail was acid+mollies+weed+edible weed+other random shit. Did ritalin everyday during work. My brain eventually melted.
>>
I smoked heroin a few times and I liked it...a little too much.
>>
>>37455572
>It's fun, you should try it.

Were fun factor the only one to consider, sure.

Except literally all evidence shows that 'psychedelics' RADICALLY narrow the range of subjects and things to do that you derive fun from.
>>
>>37451569
How often exactly? Cause I do it very often, like once in 2 weeks right now
>>
>>37455607
>Except literally all evidence shows that 'psychedelics' RADICALLY narrow the range of subjects and things to do that you derive fun from.
wut lol
it's the opposite
>>
>>37455607
You got a source on that sonny? Because I sure get joy from a lot of things. I'm as sober as can be, only had some pizza and a glass of milk today, but I'm having lots of fun. I've started going outside in nature more, and I find myself just enjoying life more nowadays.

Maybe you're just talking out of your ass, but sure, give me the sources and I'll look through them.
>>
>>37455607
>>37455572
In other words, you become a plainer, barer personality. Socializing/spiritual people are the most boring people there are, and as a highly social, highly spiritual person, I've always envied people who lack those traits.
>>
>>37451455
>Any robots done acid? How was it?
It's lovely, until you start visiting /r9k/. It makes your mind very vulnerable to positive/negative feelings. Whenever I come on here on LSD, I end up in a hole of depression and I can feel the sadness of everyone here. I usually end up crying it gets so bad.

Everything else is fun. It's very energetic and the bodily sensations are nice. 2 tabs of 1P gets me up and cleaning the house, but I can't really do much else. It's hard to focus.

Psilocin is still my favorite. There's nothing quite like that dream-like state you get stuck in as you deafen / blind yourself and lose your mind in thought. Being able to see everything all at once is an indescribable sensation.
>>
>>37452668
please elaborate if that isn't a lie
how did it change you?
where do you get all that LSD?
What do you do on LSD?
>>
>>37455628
>>37455655
Right.

*smiles apologetically*

You're under the understandable impression that just because a thought registered in you more than twice of 'hey, I enjoy this more than I used to', then your enjoyment of life broadened. This is false. What happened is, you became more attentive to the immediately social things in life etc. ('oh wow! I enjoy talking more than I used to!' 'oh WOW! I enjoy smiling more than I used to, too!' 'and just watching people, too!'), and haven't yet (of course) realized the magnitude of the power of that effect to keep you from reading on different kinds of stuff... from nonsocial attainment.

Tip: studies that find purported 'broadening of interests' after use of 'psychedelics' fall victim to this error.

Protip: every person you've heard say that they began to read more after a trip only said that with 'philosophy' and 'psychology' in mind.
>>
File: 1427762024675.gif (535KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1427762024675.gif
535KB, 640x636px
>>37455776
>Right.

>*smiles apologetically*
lol stopped reading
>>
>>37455727
>indescribable sensation

I wish druggies committed that oxymoron willingly, but sadly, experience suggests that it rather comes from self-unawareness.
>>
>>37455829
How could I forget about the smiley?

Sorry.

*smiles apologetically :) *
>>
File: 1496360278497.jpg (61KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1496360278497.jpg
61KB, 247x248px
>>37455830
Right.

*smiles apologetically*

:^)
>>
File: 1378421781308.gif (382KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1378421781308.gif
382KB, 340x340px
>>37455776
Hah jokes on you I never read much before I did acid either. There are many things to enjoy without reading you know.

And you haven't linked a single study. I think you're just pretending to be retarded.

I would give you some MDMA if you were here, my dealer lives a few houses away from me and he has large quantities of MDMA lying around right now, which I'm sure he would let you try. He's nice like that.
>>
What is your favorite thing to do on acid, /r9k/? I enjoy eating fresh fruit, going in the woods, and asking myself questions.
>>
File: badfrog.png (355KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
badfrog.png
355KB, 425x282px
>>37455776
>*smiles apologetically*
quit larping faggot
>>
File: 1483974094955.jpg (55KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
1483974094955.jpg
55KB, 342x316px
Who's worse in their unfounded convictions: Straight edge fags or religious fanatics?
>>
>>37455880
>There are many things to enjoy without reading you know.

*yawn :o *

>you haven't linked a single study

Why should I, you idiot? It's about the AMBIGUITY of the terms they use. Citing a particular study would affect precisely nothing, because they fully intentionally use bullshit leading questions like 'did your interests broaden after the trip?' in their questionnaires or, at best, measurements. A vague study is in absolutely zero improvement over no study. For all practical purposes, they don't exist. No 'researcher' on 'psychedelics' would cut the branch he's sitting on by relating it to, for instance, choice of degree or reading list.
>>
>>37455942
>quit larping

*no*
>>
>>37455946
They're both pretty bad, but I'd have to say religious fanatics.

Straight edge people are usually those who got a taste and couldn't control themselves, then went hard the other direction. Their arrogance doesn't want to send you to eternal damnation though.
>>
>>37455920
watching animals. squirrels, my pet chickens, fish, cats, dog, and bird
petting said animals
looking at bugs and plants and shit
outside is best but seinfeld, anime, trailer park boys, weird youtube videos, whatever you want, is not to be forgotten
nitrous oxide
>>
>>37455948
>Why should I, you idiot?
Because you're the one making claims here. Stopped reading right there.

>>37455946
I think they're just about the same, but I find straight edge fags to be a bit more annoying. Denying yourself altered states of mind is a bit silly, but if they wanna do it, fine. I do however find that a lot of them go out of their way to ruin for other people though.

For example, there was this girl who frequented a discussion forum on facebook that some people I work with used to frequent, she was a huge opponent of legalization of any drugs, and would go out of her way to call the police on proponents of legalization in the forum, she would even contact their parents and tell them they were drug addicts, even though they just voiced a wish to legalize the damn drugs.

Some people are psychopaths I guess.
>>
>>37451455
I became a complete degenerate on acid

Took pics like pic related

Took it at a bus station before drunk as fuck went onto a roof almost fell off smoked weed and puked multiple times. Ah what fun.
>>
>>37455948
In other words, 'psychedelics' 'researchers' have no qualms about poisoning scientific standards for the opportunity to push their agenda.
>>
Did acid once, no visuals, I just got this rising feeling in my tummy.
>>
>>37456015
>Stopped reading right there.

You would sure have to curtail your bullshit-spewing if you read on to learn that a study's quality is determined by more than its existence.
>>
>>37456015

Don't feed the troll. That anon is the same anon that shows up in every thread about meditation and spews his autistic rants everywhere.
>>
>>37456043
>>37456015
(Though then, you are not interested in science -- no user of 'psychedelics' is -- what you are interested in is just the apparent pleasure of terminating a discussion with a 'gimme studies' cliche.)
>>
>>37456060
>troll
>>37456060
>autistic

Still wearing your inconsistency like a badge, I see.
>>
>>37455990
>watching animals. squirrels, my pet chickens, fish, cats, dog, and bird
Animals while on acid is fun, as is physical contact. Haven't tried nitrous while on LSD, but I do own a popper.
I reeeaaally like looking at plants while high, especially flowers and grass and stuff. I once went to a beautiful park when I was sky high, I had so much fun. Listening to the sound of the flowing water, the playing children, the chirping birds, smelling the trees, watching the grass blow in the wind.

Man, why is nature so good?
>>
>>37456089

Still wearing your basic lack of understanding like a badge, I see.
>>
File: pet.jpg (84KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
pet.jpg
84KB, 450x338px
can anyone share SAFEST way to order from alphabay? knowledge of procedure is as follows, please inform me if it is incorrect, or can be improved
>tor
>vpn first, then start tor
>alpha with pgp key or w.e the key is called
>btc (was thinking of adding btc to account via bitcoint atm in city close to me, means laundering is not required)
>send btc
>receive

is this correct?
>>
>>37456106
Please hurry up and consume enough of 'psychedelic' shit to become a recluse silently contemplating your 'understanding' already. It makes zero difference between an oblivious cretin and an oblivious cretin spouting 'I understood a lot but it cannot be explained it can only be experienced'.
>>
>>37456099
>Man, why is nature so good?

Because you've literally decimated your mental faculties, only leaving undamaged the ones it is easiest to impress.
>>
>>37456060
You made a good post, I will reward you with one greentext for your troubles.

>be me, on 180 micrograms of LSD and unknown amount of MDMA
>MDMA is wearing off right before the peak of the LSD
>end up getting stuck in a thought-loop asking myself "why" over and over again
>my friend, same guy from >>37455572 tries explaining my whys by talking about why butterflies fly and why a lot of people need braces and how evolution works and stuff
>not really the questions I'm asking but I am tripping balls
>keep asking why why why
>why god, why everything?
>my friend takes me and lies me down in his lap, very comfy
>lie back and close my eyes
>i am a butterfly
>in a void
>fluttering my wings
>every time I flutter my wings, waves of color comes out of them
>I am making color in the void
>turn human again, in the lake of the void
>skip stones, the stones create ripples of color in the water
>run my hand through the waterfall that is there
>the water is reality itself pouring down
>I am creating changes in reality
>get pulled out of the hallucinations
>look up at my friend from his lap
>he looks like a monk praying
>look up to the roof
>it's God, a grey mist
>beaming a word into my skull, "serve"
>nothing more than that, just "serve"
>lie back down again
>see a man, I am the man but the man is also everyone
>the man is just tending his fields he has made in the woods he cleared
>he is just humbly working, and humbly serving God
>I too must do this

It sure was an interesting trip. Was it real? Sure felt that way, but hey, I was on LSD.

Butterflies tho.
>>
>>37456025
>no visuals

You didn't take acid then
>>
>>37456258
Or maybe he's uncommonly attached to seeing reality.
>>
>>37456060
nice post
this guy clearly does not seek understanding, and simply wishes to be spoonfed the understanding. similar to most newfag, who simply wish to be spoonfed any information without trying to find it on their own
typically loser

we are better than him
do not forget.
>>
>>37456291
>newfag

That's a new one.

>>37456291
>wishes to be spoonfed

Interesting choice of word seeing just a dozen posts ago >>37455880 wanted to feed me a substance.
>>
File: IMG_6780.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6780.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>37453564
t. bitter autismal virgin who's mad that people enjoy things
>>
>>37456323
I'm not mad at druggies at all. Every time a druggie does 'psychedelics', the average IQ drops a little as a result, rendering me smarter in comparison and consequently resulting in giving me all perks of relatively higher IQ, such as better job opportunities and more attention. What's not to love?
>>
druggies eternally btfo by the antibuddha guy lmao
>>
>>37456323
stop responding to this unenlightened one
he is still attached to attacking others, likely drawn from inner hatred that resides within himself
spread positivity, not negativity.
>>
>>37455574
pls respond this
>>
>>37456356
>>37456357
>1 second difference
>guaranteed not samefag

Love those moments.
>>
>>37455217
it doesn't make any sense. drug using communities and psychedelics are akin to the internet, in the way that they give ass-hat comments and thoughts like this a legitimate place among what would be objective truths.

Time is not a universal constant, but it is indeed measurable.
>>
>>37456258
a low dose of LSD would not be visual and would have a weird tummy feeling
>>37456154
that will work but you have several unnecessary and suboptimal steps, for example the VPN is not necessary at all unless you're dealing, it's only if you're paranoid. Bitcoin ATMs are for suckers, they charge ridiculous fees. laundering isn't required anyway if you're buying, again, only for dealing.

basically everything will be really obvious once you get there
>>
File: 1360142003607.png (161KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
1360142003607.png
161KB, 581x800px
So to get back on topic, what drugs are you guys going to do in the near future? For me, none until July, just alcohol until then. Also quitting smoking right now, and it's going pretty well.

But when July rolls around:
>MDMA
>shrooms
>codeine (we're making lean like the black people do)
>some TOP QUALITY LEGAL WEED
>probably some DMT and research chems too, lots of psychs
>quite possibly some stimulants too! Maybe some amphetamine or methylphenidate, maybe even cocaine

>>37456371
Just don't do drugs, you're obviously not good at them.

Being a druggie is an art and an extreme sport.
>>
>>37455657
could you speak more on that? I think i agree with you for the most part, but your on the other side of the fence so to speak looking out.
>>
>>37455970
why would straight edge people be characterized as arrogant? A person can be arrogant period, but if they abstain and simply say no, without druggies arrogantly knowing whats best for a straight edge guy, then whats the problem?
>>
>>37455574
Dont do drugs, at most enjoy weed every 6 months. Find a hobby.
>>
>>37456431
Why is laundering and VPN unnecessary? I thought that nowadays government can see what you're doing even on Tor? I am not trying to be paranoid, these are actual steps I read online. I want to do the bare basic, fuck doing all the extra bullshit (Which requires more $). Can you outline the best and easiest way to do it?
>>
>>37451519
didn't take enough
>>37451505
didn't take enough
>>37451581
>only dumbasses
kys
>>37451644
didn't take enough, also settting off my gaydar somethin fierce
>>37452318
To answer your question, go to a music festival and ask anyone in tie-dye if they know where to get some. Takes guts, but 50/50 they will and 50/50 they are poser swamp scum like 90% of people in this thread
>>37452957
we already knew the last one
>>37453129
depends on your spiritual life. I'm convinced things I saw and heard on acid didn't come from me but the other side, and once I started responding it wasn't pleasant at all
>>37454568
john lennon did it every day at varying doses

To summate, acid can be very mind expanding, but comes at a cost of a very weird hangover where you feel profoundly stupid (lasting up to 3 days post dose) - further I don't recommend for anyone who has a belief system because you will likely have a bad trip. My muslim friend and I (christian) have had bad trips nearly every time
>>
File: 1403487701936.jpg (21KB, 193x182px) Image search: [Google]
1403487701936.jpg
21KB, 193x182px
>>37456449
>lel I am a druggie

You're all a bunch of faggots that occasionally do drugs, try using everyday for hours, or locking up yourself in a room for days using nonstop. You think it's fun and an "art" but it stops being fun when you realize you can't control yourself.
>>
>>37456531
VPN is stupid, just use end to end PGP encryption when you communicate with the dealer. Learn to use Gnu Privacy Guard.

Laundering I don't know, I'm not the guy you're replying to, but it's probably a good idea anyway.
>>
>>37456015
why is it silly? If the foreseable gains of altered states of mind arent somthing that interests the person, I dont see how its silly.

Again, and not even just people who use drugs, but in general, people always think they know whats best for others. The funny thing is is often those who tell others not to. I'm fine with being hypocritical, but don't talk shit and say its silly.
>>
>>37456490
I don't think straight edge people are inherently arrogant. I can understand knowing your own limits and not wanting to participate.

A lot of them are arrogant about their choices though, and go out of their way to tell you that you're wrong and your opinions are invalid. Like you are right now, because you derogatorily refer to everyone as "druggies".
>>
>>37456555
>just use end to end PGP encryption when you communicate with the dealer.
WITH TOR. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. TOR FOR EVERYTHING.
>>
>>37456577
well duh with tor.
accessing alphaboy (onion link) is impossible on any other browser ya dingus
>>
>>37456382
lol

oregano is original
>>
chewing tobacco ftw

even though i get no nic from it it tastes great
>>
>>37456567
its not about limits though, and even describing it as a matter of not being up to the task, is wrong on your part.

This person could have or could not have tried said drug before. Although the details of the experiences differ, there is erowid for a reason, there are profiles of these substances for a reason. Some common thread and experience does exist for these drugs.

A person "denying" themselves an altered state of mind, as if anything is deserved or wanted, is just as valid, not "silly".
>>
Tried shrooms for the first time the other day and it helped me realize that I had some form of depression.
>>
>>37456562
>why is it silly? If the foreseable gains of altered states of mind arent somthing that interests the person, I dont see how its silly.
Not wanting to see altered states of mind is a bit like saying "I don't want to travel to see other parts of the world because I cannot see the advantages to it". It's OK if you're afraid of getting mugged or losing your mind or whatever, but life is full of risks.

>>37456545
>You're all a bunch of faggots that occasionally do drugs, try using everyday for hours, or locking up yourself in a room for days using nonstop. You think it's fun and an "art" but it stops being fun when you realize you can't control yourself.
You're all a bunch of faggots that occasionally skydive, try skydiving every day for hours, or basejumping from bridges for days nonstop. You think it's fun and an "art" but it stops being fun when you realize you pulled the chord too late.

>>37456588
Yeah I know but VPN is a waste, Tor should do everything for you. I went to the Tor talk on 33C3 last year and they gave us some interesting inside info about how VPN providers work...
>>
>>37456649
>>37456555
Tor should do everything for me?
So do I not need Gnu?
or do I still need that?
>>
>>37456531
if you're buying, no one is interested in busting you
there's no point in using most VPNs because if the authorities can figure out who you are over tor, your vpn doesnt stand a snowball's chance in hell (though some don't keep logs apparently, and that is ideal, although a lot also lie about not keeping logs too. anyway you don't need that unless you are dealing)
I don't know how the blockchain works exactly but laundering is a totally unnecessary and paranoid step to take, again unless you are dealing or are under scrutiny somehow.
>>
>>37451455
First time I did 200ug, got really baked, watched movies, and played Diablo II. I got an insane amount of geometry. The pot made it a really superficial experience though.

Second time was 200ug again but I didn't smoke weed and it was life changing. I felt 100% emotionally stable and could see past my anxieties and realized the self defeating things I do to myself. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to make any changes in my life and I wasn't able to take anything out of the trip. It ruined weed for me though which turned out to be positive.
>>
>>37456567

The west really does seem to have a deep problem of think they know whats best for everyone. From the mainstream to any counterculture. Im sick of it.

I dont agree with arrogant straight edge people going out of their way to make life for druggies hard.

I don't think your life choices are wrong or invalid, but your generalization and arrogance I don't like today.

oh and im not even straight edge, im just kinda pissed off. Youll just have to take my word for it
>>
>>37456679
just fucking research what each component is for yourself if you're so concerned
you should be doing that anyway, and you can figure it out for yourself instead of asking dumb questions to 4chan anons
>>
Did some edibles a while ago (cannabis teriyaki chicken, to be exact), I don't think I've ever been this high. Drone metal sounds fucking awesome.
>>
>>37456679
Well End to End encryption is always smart when you're dealing with *highly sensitive information* such as your name and address and order you'd like to place. Just learn to use Tails https://tails.boum.org/ and learn to use GPG (a package you can find in Tails probably, make sure you save the public and private key on a USB key). This way your emails are encrypted from your computer to his computer until he decrypts it, and Tor adds a certain amount of anonymity to you. You should however understand that Tor does not grant you *true* anonymity, but it's pretty damn close. You'll be fine for most things you do if you just follow OPSEC and shut the fuck up about it. You're just asking here for educational reasons, which is also how I learned about this.

Anyway, go do some googling. I know there are subreddits with info on this (yes I know blah blah blah reddit but the info is out there), go read through those and git gud at OPSEC.

Also install some Linux distro because Windows sucks balls anyways.
>>
>do diazepam (valium) the other day
>end up talking in a /r9k/ discord on voice chat for several hours about how women are animals and how I hate them
I don't even hate women I just don't care about them. I was just pulled along with the flow of the other virgins in the chat.
>>
File: davidgilmour.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
davidgilmour.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>37456725
People on 4chan are typically some of the most reliable people for darknet information. I have done the research. I wish to see if the research I have done, and the answers I have received from it, are in common with the other people here. I am not here asking what to do, I am asking if my steps were correct, when told they were paranoid, I inquired more information from the person that said so.
>>37456766
It seems I have already completed your exact steps, and you seem to be the most clear, so I have faith in your response.

Cheer to education my friend!
>>
>>37456649
"Not wanting to see altered states of mind is a bit like saying "I don't want to travel to see other parts of the world because I cannot see the advantages to it". It's OK if you're afraid of getting mugged or losing your mind or whatever, but life is full of risks."

I have already contested this, you only gave an analogy. We both already knew risks are a given part of life. But you really cant seem to see past your experiences with what drugs have done for you, be it good or bad. Here isnt also a bit like

"I don't want to travel an hour to this Michelin rated restaurant, I think the one closer by although not as well rated is better in my opinion."

How many things in life are you not going to get the chance to experience, yet you will form opinions on, however menial they may be? Dont you have priorities? I know you can understand that at least, just wanting things other than drugs more, though you may not be opposed to drugs.
>>
>>37456818
Nice denial, man. Maybe try dealing with those misogynist thoughts of yours? I guarantee you, women really aren't all that different from us.
>>
>>37451559
This. Opiates are the one true god. Flirt with dope every now and then but typically take perc 30s or dollies when I can get em.
>>
>>37451455
Weed gets you to laugh the way that non sequitur jokes get you to laugh. LSD gets you acquainted with the greatest joke of all time. Life.
>>
>>37452540
same here what a selective scammer cunt
>>
File: 1400467607102.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>37456649
You didn't refute my point, the truth is you're a faggot that thinks that doing drugs is cool and special, try to have that mentality after you've gone to a NA meeting, or after ending up in ER or in a psych ward because of drug-induced psychosis.

I've bet you wouldn't even shoot H or smoke crack given the chance, you're a faggot.
>>
>>37456919
How do you get opioids? Like, tramadol is easily available where I live. I've thought about forging prescriptions to get harder shit.

I've read that tramadol is as much good as codeine, not sure if it's true. I always mix it with alcohol and a benzo, and weed.
>>
File: 1489970216810.jpg (71KB, 754x621px) Image search: [Google]
1489970216810.jpg
71KB, 754x621px
Normal, every day state of consciousness is useful for playing the 'reproduce and maintain your genetics for as long as possible until they inevitable die' game, but ultimately offers no more insight into the nature of reality anymore than someone experiencing infinity with psychedelics. I don't know why some straight edge fags have so much faith in their one peculiar experience of reality when they haven't had any alternative, yet equally convincing experience which results in a new philosophical perspective.
>>
>>37457122
Partaking in drugs doesn't necessitate one to think that the activity is cool but rather that the experience under said drug could be one that has effected change in the environment that was referenced to earlier.
>shoot H or smoke crack
This is just completely wrong because shooting and snorting are not the same thing as being a faggot. It requires one to do one or the other a choice that would not be easily made by a homosexual male.
>>
I've had trips where I'm just smoking the whole time and rolling my hands and shit. Next day you got lock jaw and your hands are cramping. Great time though
>>
>>37452336
coke shouldn't burn...
>>
>>37452708
yeah speed is the shit, I prefer meth just because I like to IV, the rush is incredible
>>
>>37451455
I've done acid like 5 times and it was great every time. DOn't do it if you're not 100% sure you're going to have a good time. E is great though and of course the marijuanas
>>
File: yakui_by_jasminverde-d5ck5ko.jpg (698KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
yakui_by_jasminverde-d5ck5ko.jpg
698KB, 700x700px
>>37457149
Best bet is always darknet, but best way to get opiates is through doctors of course. Tramadol has SNRIs in it IIRC, so maybe be a bit careful with it. Go for straight codeine if you can, it's very enjoyable. Just turn on some healing slice of life anime and kick back and relax while watching that.
>>
>>37455574
switch to weed you pussy fuck
>>
File: 2017_tour_header_1920.jpg (282KB, 1920x929px) Image search: [Google]
2017_tour_header_1920.jpg
282KB, 1920x929px
My and my girlfriend have sigur ros tickets for tomorrow. I stocked up on bicycle day from pelican. Can't wait.

We're also going to electric forest at the end of the month, I just spent 300$ on camping shit this morning for it.
>>
I got a lot of benadryl at home
a 200 mg dosage would be good for a first time dosage?
>>
>>37457461
sure, if you want to fucking sleep for 20 hours. idiot.
>>
>>37456742
I am interested, how was the chicken?
>>
>>37456255
I once got a glimpse of the 4th dimension in someone's taillight. great trip
>>
>>37457149
O-DSMT is a derivative of Tramadol and available on the clearnet if you know where to look.

For harder stuff, darknet or a doctor. Opioid withdrawals are a bitch though. Don't recommend serious usage.
>>
>>37452093
dope is fire here in the 717
>>
>>37457485
jejlkek
>>
>>37457488
Pretty good. I put 1 gram of decarbed weed in some olive oil, heated it up for a while, then put the chicken in and added a vegetable mix. I threw in some pre-made teriyaki sauce and let it simmer while I made the rice (used a rice cooker). Cooking in the year 2017.

But yeah, it was surprisingly tasty.
>>
>>37457691
Last eddies I had were cookies chrisps from my local shop, too good. Gonna try and make some edible chicken marsala this weekend if my foby roommates leave
>>
File: 1444434373282.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373282.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>37457650
>>37457402
>doctor

Do I get a doctor that specifically sells prescriptions, or should I lie to a doctor? Lying about chronic pain sounds hard. I can lie about the attention problems or about the anxiety (not actually lying) but I don't really have chronic pain. I was thinking in forging prescriptions but it sound kinda complicated.
>>
>>37452336
>feel the burn
I bet you're snorting some shitty speed mixed with who knows what. When you snort good shit you can smell and taste it a bit then it goes completely numb.
>>
>>37457726
Unless you actually have chronic pain, you're probably not getting a script. Corrupt doctors are hard to find; The DEA's been cracking down on opioid overprescription these past few years, and most will just give you prescription-strength ibuprofen instead.

90% will tell you to fuck off and blacklist you for being a junky, btw. Unless you know someone you can buy off, don't bother.
>>
>>37452096
Makes you feel like you just won the lottery and have the biggest dick in the room. Only for it to be taken away from you in half an hour, but you can always chase it with another line.
>>
>>37457726
If you have any bad cavities, go to the dentist and get them fixed. If they have to do a root canal or pull it you will get hydrocodone if you're lucky. wait til it runs out and complain about the pain say they werent strong enough. Thats how I got Oxys for the first time.
>>
File: 1496136698709.gif (808KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496136698709.gif
808KB, 480x360px
>>37455730
>how did it change you?

not all that much has changed really, if anything my thought processes are more "out of the box" and innovative

>where do you get all that LSD?

i've had a steady supplier my whole life, his family is comprised of hippies who were big into it, went to grateful dead concerts, woodstock etc

>What do you do on LSD?

all of my usual hobbies, music, video games, shows, i go to parks, creative things

this album is GOAT on acid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf4xUmjJzCA
>>
>>37457726
I have no idea desu. I usually get mine when I get an injury, which I do often because I am very clumsy and I parttake in full-contact sport.
>>
>>37455776
Don't bother paying attention to this guy, he will cite "research" without actually having read any. He exclusively appears in LSD related threads and I think he even starts some of them looking to bait people as some strange form of human interaction. Should you ever challenge him to read any research he'll call it junk because he does not understand it and does not care to read it. Just tell him to suck a fat one and be done with it.
>>
>>37454715
Methamphetamine, by far the best drug for sexual thing.
>>
File: feather nigger.gif (989KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
feather nigger.gif
989KB, 499x374px
>>37457974
>tfw dentist literally only gave me ibuprofen after my root canal despite me being in very visible pain

Fuck that cunt
>>
Do you guys take acid alone or do you mix it with something else? I can't take it without doing weed, weed edibles and mollies because I feel like I'm wasting it.
>>
File: 1401730270194.png (1MB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1401730270194.png
1MB, 1000x800px
lucy is too stimulating for my taste

been thinking about buying some deschloroketamine (DCK)

anyone have experience with it? whats a good site for RCs?
>>
File: sleepystar.gif (532KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
sleepystar.gif
532KB, 600x338px
Good night /r9k/. I'm going to sleep.

I really enjoyed this thread, I hope you guys did too.
>>
>>37451455
My dealer said i should take 1 tab, but i didnt listen and took 3, it was fantastic, you kinda loose your connection to reality. Im pretty sure i pissed in my cats toilet. 10/10
>>
>>37458292
>and took 3
Be careful, they don't sell LSD anymore, it's usually NBOME or some other shit. NBOME raises your blood pressure and it's known to kill in high doses. I'd say never take more than 1 tab, ever, unless you're 100% fucking sure it's not fucking NBOME.
>>
>>37458540
well my kidneys started to hurt the next day. Is there anything else i should be aware of if i take nbome? I read that lsd does not damage the liver and other organs but does nbome cause long term damage to my organs?
>>
>>37458540
>they don't sell LSD anymore

Fuck this myth, real LSD certainly still exists

I've bought dark net acid before and verified it with an ehrlich reagent test
>>
>>37458227
alone (unless nitrous counts) although I want to combine it with dxm and/or smoke dmt on the peak

>>37458250
its good stuff sort of. It's a good experience but I don't really get the appeal. personally I prefer 3-meo-pcp much more
>>
>>37451530
Addicted to meth. Limit use to weekends. Can't last longer than 7 days.
>>
>>37458832
>Limit use to weekends.
that's better than most, I imagine
you could probably quit if you really wanted (more easily than most, I mean)

do you buy from some sketcho IRL or darkweb?
>>
>>37458540
always swallow tabs. nbome isn't active taken orally so if nothing happens, you got nbome. plus nbome has a distinctive bitter taste unlike LSD. i overdosed on nbome powder a couple of years back, tried raping my friend and was screaming my ex's name at like 3am. was arrested and taken to hospital.
>>
>>37458912
>do you buy from some sketcho
Live in a gang infested neighborhood so I've only bought in person.

>you could probably quit
I probably can but it's so easy to get I can't help myself. Meth also get you extremely horny and let's you jerk off non stop. I spend the whole night fapping to porn.
>>
>>37458081
Adderall if you don't want to be awake for 2 days. Best orgasms of my life.
>>
File: 1490575614873.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490575614873.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>37454536
No, my entire experience with drugs is
>20 years old
>Been drunk maybe a dozen times, broke my hand while drunk once lel
>Done Hawaiian baby Woodrose seeds a few times. Only really tripped once.
>Did an edible once. Got uncomfortably high
>>
>>37455412
I figure I could kill myself or I could stretch this out and fuck around with whatever because nothing is guareented after this life, correct? How is this not the most logical conclusion?
>>
>>37456019
>pic related

BRUH
>>
>>37459264
Oh yeah dude honestly I wouldn't fuck around with stuff unless you absolutely have to. I'm 25 now and have been on a steady decline for the past couple years.

But fuck, I'm not your mother. Do what you want (just know that benzos can break the trip).
>>
>>37458540
I test my shit and I've never gotten anything but lsd in over a dozen street buys
>>
After a dry spell I'm getting a half ounce of that mean green tonight. Revelations will be had, probably a good jack to if I'm up for it.
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.