[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a step by step guide on how to get a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pepecon.png (22KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
pepecon.png
22KB, 612x491px
Can I get a step by step guide on how to get a gf?
>>
1: Just

I think you already know step #2 and #3.
>>
>>37451249
1 don't be ugly

2 don't be poor
you win
>>
>>37451249
1: JUST

There is no step #2 or #3.
>>
1. Be yourself
2. ????
3. PROFIT!
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>37451249

A. make eye contact with desired female.

B. start walking in a circle and repeatedly chirp "i need a gf!" (raise intonation on the gf part)

C. If successful, the female will become docile and present her genitals for a proper mount
>>
>>37451249
Follow these two rules:
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive
>>
>>37451249
1. be attractive
2. wait for a female to make clear signals that she's interested in you (if this has never happened, you didn't follow step 1)
3. ask said female out on a date
4. repeat step 3 until she considers herself your gf
>>
>>37451249
1. Own a hammer
2. The world is your oyster
>>
Is it really that hard? Does it really require a tutorial?
>>
>>37451249
u irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>37451249
Here u go oupee
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girlfriend
>>
>>37451249
1) Research the trading price of gf's
2) Try and accrue enough capital(money, muscles, peacock things) to get starter gf
3)Short sell starter with more desirable gf (women want a desirable man)

3.optional) Recoup starter and revert to side status, so you get more pusspuss
>>
>>37451249
1. Be yourself.
2. Believe in yourself.
3. Go hard.

Being yourself means that you should always make an effort to let others see your personality. If people can't see your personality, there is nothing for them to like, so you have to express yourself, speak to people, share your thoughts and likes, explain why and so forth. This is what "being yourself" means, it means being an actual person as opposed to being a bland background character.
You also always have to believe in yourself. Watch good anime like TTGL to inspire you to never back down and always keep trying. If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will either. This is important because it helps you with rejection, there is no way to ever please everyone in the world, some people simply won't like you, but so what? You are pretty cool, what's not to like? I recommend lifting, or similar, too, because if you have things like that you can feel confident in your capabilities as a man and in your achievements, which helps you believe in yourself.
The third step is optional, going hard is really fun because everything is just more exciting when there's more at stake and you're trying your very hardest. But it's also acceptable to chill, but I find that kind of lame.
>>
>>37451661
>gets a girl too agree to go on a date with him

Fake. Also the shittest thing I've ever seen.
>>
1. Find a girl who lives in a house in the middle of nowhere. Maybe stalk some girls in a small town or something.
2. Keep an eye on her from a safe distance, analyze her daily routines.
3. When you find the right time you knock her out and bring her home. (probably best if you have a car)
Now you are in a relationship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.