[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it wrong for /r9k/ to be your only board? every other board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0445.jpg (109KB, 884x884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0445.jpg
109KB, 884x884px
is it wrong for /r9k/ to be your only board? every other board is filled with failed normies who try obscenely hard to be funny and relatable. it's like reddit with different memes
>>
>>37450919
This is our last bastion now. That's why normies come here to try and change everything.
They fear what they don't understand.
>>
>>37450919
>>37450992
/r9k/ is almost normie majority now.
/toy/ is actually far more robot-tier, because it's a hobby for manchildren but isn't also entry level like /v/ or /tv/
>>
>>37450919
i occasionally go to /lgbt/ but mostly i stay here last comfy board left imo
>>
>>37451192
>>37451192
/lgbt/ is full of mentally ill normalfags
>>
>>37450919
The hobby and interest boards are okay, but /pol/, /x/, /b/ are just shit.
>>
I go on /fit and /r9k mostly, /b is just full of edgy 13 year olds. What does everyone think of other image boards are there any good alternatives? Even r9k is slowly filling with normal faggots now and I feel like my time on 4chan is coming to an end.
>>
I sometimes visit /mu/, it's ok.

>>37452929
Well if you want true robots got to wizchan.
>>
This board is just /b/, with more autism and tfw no gf posts.

also endless trap posts
>>
I'm also an /x/phile. Most of the people there are either trolling or batshit insane. It seems pretty comfy over there.
>>
>>37451192
/lgbt/? Isn't that mostly just guys pretending to be lesbians?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37450919
This is not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
File: 1457465485882.gif (73KB, 942x942px) Image search: [Google]
1457465485882.gif
73KB, 942x942px
>>37450919
>tfw you main /r9k/, but good posts are so scarce that you made your own imageboard where you only write posts that don't piss you off and have imaginary conversations with yourself
>tfw designed an interface that allows you to fix the dates so it looks right
>start imagining specific individual posters
>waiting for AI so you can make your own 4chan and never have to interact with real people again
>>
>>37454019
stop posting this picture with the "This" and blacked out text, you fucking faggot
>>
>>37454181
this can't be real, you're not that autistic, nobody's that autistic
>>
>>37450919
I got to /pol/. I'm going to take the rest of the world down with me. Fuck the normalfags.
>>
>>37454436
>not being autistic
>on /r9k/

Are you lost? Shall I call somebody?
>>
File: fish friends.jpg (351KB, 839x1191px) Image search: [Google]
fish friends.jpg
351KB, 839x1191px
Other boards I go to would be /m/ to find out new shows that I might like and /a/ just for Kemono Friends generals.
Boards I'd lurk would be /k/, /biz/, /out/ and /fit/
>>
>>37451192
shh don't let these incels know about our comfy board anon, they'll ruin it like they ruin everything else
>>
>>37454181
how did you do it desu
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.