[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there's so much cool shit to do in this world and all you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (217KB, 620x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
217KB, 620x720px
there's so much cool shit to do in this world and all you guys do is cry about girls.

why? girls are boring. they're dumb and they don't like cool things like you do. why aren't you doing cool stuff that you enjoy doing, RIGHT NOW? why are you crying on an imageboard? live for yourself you fucking dinguses. paint and play video games and run a marathon and masturbate to gross hentai and build a computer and stuff. play tabletop games and ride your bike somewhere, go to an art museum or cook a meal, go swimming, fucking do something other than worry about girls or sex holy SHIT sotp being such a fucking SIMP
>>
>>37449723
>trying to escape biology
>>
let's all love lain though
>>
>>37449746
people have been doing it for thousands of years
>>
File: 1496259480088.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496259480088.png
2KB, 225x225px
sitting here is the only form of entertainment I have
>>
>>37450291
well then give it your all! ganbatte and all that shit
>>
>>37449723
But anon, I already do exactly as you say.

>>37449763
Love for Lain is the only true love.
>>
Become a successful man and the ladies will come to your life.

But don't be a fool, they want to use you.
>>
>>37450551
>caring about success
>caring about ladies
no no you're still not doing it right
>>
File: IMG_1013.jpg (143KB, 574x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.jpg
143KB, 574x1024px
Is it a good idea to get chemically castrated? Apparently it does really work and you barely think about sex at all.

Downside is you lose muscle mass and can sometimes grow bitchtits.
>>
File: IMG_1021.jpg (19KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.jpg
19KB, 288x175px
>>37450710
If I were to get chemically castrated, how would I go about getting the chemicals?
>>
>>37449723
>girls are boring
Objectively wrong.
>>
>>37450773
girls are insanely boring
>>
>>37449723
Been doing this my whole life dude and it's starting to feel empty
>>
>>37450773
How are women not boring? They don't do things because they like it, they do things so they can take pictures of it and show other people that they're doing it. They do what people around them do. They do what their boyfriends do, but they'll never care about it as much as they do.
>>
>>37450778
Most girls don't give a shit about art, nature, history, space, anything beyond their personal life.

I can't wait for the day sex robots r replace them and they're shown as nothing more than redundant cum dumpsters
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.