[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fat and ugly >Never going to get a qt black gf Why even live?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: a6OLHRQ.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a6OLHRQ.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
>Fat and ugly

>Never going to get a qt black gf

Why even live?
>>
>>37448602
Who is she?

originalo this
>>
you can still look at them...and masturbate thinking about them loving you

that's more then enough for a pathetic loser like you
>>
>>37448618
Nvm found her name.
>>
>>37448618
https://www.instagram.com/typicalblackmum/
>>37448638
No, I want one to love me.
>>
>>37448667
she's a perfect dime and she knows it

she's also into her black identity like crazy so you know that means her ego and sense of being special is super inflated

what mortal man could fell this creature?
>>
>>37448602
>eating meat

Lol. No thanks.
>>
>>37448838
Yeah, she knows how beautiful she is, and I'm fine with a girl being proud to be black.

Honestly, this girl is just an example, there are loads of qt black girls I want to date.
>>
Black women love to get BLEACHED by white men just like yourself OP. Just ask my sister.
>>
>>37448602
what's this?
a qt black girl? can't believe what im seeing
>>
File: IMG_4113.jpg (74KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4113.jpg
74KB, 600x580px
>>37448838
>what mortal man could fell this creature
Looks like she's already cutting herself. Men don't really need to do anything.
>>
>>37449154
That just looks like the inside of her elbow.
>>
Go to africa, in some parts they still worship fat white people
>>
File: 1428765080956.jpg (39KB, 468x650px) Image search: [Google]
1428765080956.jpg
39KB, 468x650px
>>37448602
I just want a cute brown gf with short hair
>>
>>37449154
I think that's just the inside of her arm. Black people have dark marks where our skin creases. Like, I have lines in the palm of my hand that show where the skin folds. Don't know why, but it just be like that.
>>
>>37448602
Are you guys really this desperate, going for black chicks? They're basically like other girls except they smell "odd", something about the skin oil composition. Only fun thing the skin color difference when banging but that loses it's appeal really quickly. Black girls are terrible for relationships, even black men do not want them.
>>
>>37449435
I have pretty much no sense of smell, so I'm not sure what you mean. But I find them cute.
>>
>>37449435
Having a black gf is the ultimate argumentative weapon during thanksgiving
>aunt starts talking about muh syrian refugees etc.
>tell her that they cost us too much and that the Syrian "civil war" was just a plot by CIA to further destabilize the middle east like I usually do
>aunt can't call me a racist because of black gf
I don't even hate black people tb.h, most of them are decent
>>
/pol/ just had this bread
>>
>>37450613
same board desu
sdkfjeijigjeigue
>>
>10 lbs. of makeup
>qt

Nigger, are you retarded? Bitch looks like plastic
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.