[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /communist/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

You're not a classcuck, are you /r9k/? That would be a shame! Why should porky get to profit off of your hard work?
>>
>>37448250
I am the porky, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: bestgf.png (34KB, 531x516px) Image search: [Google]
bestgf.png
34KB, 531x516px
I want a qt commie gf
>>
>>37448275
Whats do you do that makes you a porky?
>>
>>37448250
Since communism relies on totalitarianism (literally every communist country ever has also had centralized authoritarian power) I don't support it. Either be ruled by corporations who don't actively try and kill me for breaking their arbitrary rules or be ruled by a madman who executes anyone he wants.
>>
indeed I am, anon. I am not a classcuck, as I am aware of the two true social classes.
>>
>>37448319
>implying state capitalism is communism
nice 1985 school textbook ideology anon
>>
File: sasha-grey-zizek-e1476630582228.jpg (81KB, 720x958px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-grey-zizek-e1476630582228.jpg
81KB, 720x958px
>>37448292
Who doesn't anon? She'd be perfect.

>>37448319
>communism relies on totalitarianism

Wrong. Only under Marxism-Leninism does it rely on totalitarianism. There are many working communist states such as Rojava that do just fine.
>>
Communism was fun to support when I was younger, before I knew what economics was.
>>
Communism is the ultimate normy ideology. You are made equal to normies materially but are still treated like a doormat socially. There is no way to engage in the shenanigans open to you under capitalism and get the better of them.
>>
>>37448429
Chads and Stacys are an inherent bourgeoisgroup that will be overthrown in the revolution.

Communism is the true beta uprising.
>>
>>37448388
Rojava has existed for less than 4 years and has fewer people than the city of Houston. If it's so great why not move there? Can't be too hard to emmigrate to a country everyone is desperately trying to leave
>>
Nah, capitalism is the only reasonable economic system for a society of individuals with different beliefs and capabilities. That's not to say that I support "free-market" capitalism like libertarians do, or crony capitalism like the United States currently has, though.
>>
>>37448250
Whomst else /don't care about politics but like right wing because the girls are cuter/ here?
>>
>>37448531
>radical centrist

lmao kys desu senpai
>>
>>37448612
Not an argument. An inability to articulate an argument is a sign of mental retardation.
>>
>>37448703
Centrism is for retarded neets who don't want to expend a modicum of effort thinking about or working toward meaningful change. Nazis and antifa are both a thousand times more valuable to the human race than useless centrist faggots.
>>
>>37448773
Ad hom shitposting isn't an argument either. My rejection of Communism isn't an endorsement for stagnation.
>>
File: tired.jpg (223KB, 526x877px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
223KB, 526x877px
>>37448250
I prefer ideologies that actually work, so I'm gonna have to pass on communism.
>>
>>37449140
Oy vey how could you
>>
File: winter.jpg (80KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
80KB, 563x800px
>>37449163
I'm not a fan of the Jewish memes, but if we're gonna go there, communism is as Jewish as it gets.
>>
>>37449252
>communism is as Jewish as it gets
>>
>>37448584
I like short hair and a sleeker more hip style so I'm doomed to chase leftie chicks.
>>
>>37449163
>jews run the capitalist world and make massive profit off of everything
>jews want to destroy the capitalist system
Pick one and only one
>>
Communism is just too boring
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.