[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got banned from Wizchan for calling them incels and losers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 24

>Got banned from Wizchan for calling them incels and losers and saying it's obvious why women don't like them

Why are they so sensitive? Then they had the nerve to deny they are incels and virgins and they accused /r9k/ of being that and not them.
>>
And that's your life right now?
>>
>>37446373

What do you mean? I'm not a virgin, they are just incredibly hostile and have the nerve to deny they are virgins and incels. I'm glad I made them so angry, I hope they all kill themselves.
>>
>>37446385
>I'm not a virgin

But you're still a loser.
Nobody cares about your shitty daylife, stop posting.
>>
You probably got banned because you have to be a male virgin to post there.

Also leave wizchan alone. They're not hurting anyone. They just keep to themselves. If you want to troll go to r/incels or w/e
>>
>>37446400

Actually, compared to Wizchan I'm infinitely more of a winner than them.

>stop posting

Kill yourself bitch, grow a pair and hide my thread if you don't like it.
>>
>>37446413
In that case
Kys and hide my post pussy if you cant handle it :^)
>>
>>37446385
Why so hostile against loser virgins?
>>
Kill urself my man desu
>>
>>37446413
No, I'll keep saying to you how much of a pathetic loser you are.
Kill yourself, your life is of no value and so are your posts.
>>
>>37446426

No. I want to talk with people. I'm having fun.

>>37446430

Well, I made a thread and they sperged out about it because I made it clear I was an outsider, then they furthermore sperged out at me when I asked them why they deleted the thread. And why should I respect loser virgins?
>>
OK we will give you attention you big stud.

So tell us how you lost your virginity. How was sex?
>>
>>37446447
>No. I want to talk with people.

And you don't have anyone IRL to do that? God, you're sad.
>>
>>37446442

But why are you projecting so much here? Insulting loser virgins can only bother you this much if you yourself are a loser virgin.
>>
>>37446461
>projecting

Are you underage?
Stop posting, you're embarassing.
>>
>>37446327
We should ban you too
>>
>>37446327
You seem quite triggered desu senpai

>>37446413
They don't come here bitching about their retarded shit like you, kill yourself imbecile.
>>
>>37446447

>No. I want to talk with people. I'm lonley.

Fixed that for you.

Its OK we understand.
You don't have to be an outsider here.
>>
>>37446327
they want to be left alone you fucking moron. why are you actively looking for them and bashing them?
>>
>>37446455

Yes I do, but I want to talk with people here you sperg.

>>37446474

So the truth hurts this much I guess? You're a loser virgin that is bitter that people can remind you what a loser you are. Kill yourself, you're human trash and I fart in your general direction.

>>37446452

It was good. Are you bitter you'll never get to experience it?
>>
>>37446501
>I want to talk with people here

That's so fucking sad holy shit.
>>
>>37446327
>stealth Humble bragging about getting banned from wizard safespace
>posting this on r9k
Pretty pathetic desu
>>
Whoa we got a lot of wizards on here today.
Let's not be too hasty to defend them. They call us names here. They think we are below them. Smug.
>>
>>37446327
>>Got banned from Wizchan for calling them incels
They're not incels, they're 'volcels'. At least that's what they tell themselves.

Oh, I love my life as a volcel
All my friends are volcels too
Come with me, let's be volcels
Haven't you heard? Being a volcel's cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_5uVdy5YmA
>>
>>37446327
Unlike here, they have a zero tolerance policy for normalfags, which is why i browse there more than r9k nowadays.
Idk how you expected anything different anon.
Other websites arent like 4chan, shitposting isnt encouraged anywhere but here.
And while ill have some fun shitposting time to time, you have to know when and where you will have REAL conversations with like minded people.
>>
File: 1495663483640.jpg (37KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495663483640.jpg
37KB, 540x540px
>>37446501
>going to wizchan and act like a retard
>using virgin as an insult here
>coming to /r9k/ of all places, for validation
>>
>>37446534
He's probably a beta nu-male. Typical behavior for them
>>
>>37446559
It sounds to me that they just hate free speech tbqh
>agree with us or we'll ban you
>>
File: e0d.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>37446585
Did you read the rules?
Remember sage go's in the options field
>>
>>37446585
Good, retards should be silenced.
>>
>>37446576
He's probly just 14. Give the boy time to mature.

He probly brightened up their boring days.

Banning ppl probably feels real good to them. Their only true power.
>>
>>37446585
Thats not how it works anon.
It specifically states when you first enter the website.
>if you are a virgin you will be banned
>if posting bait threads YOU WILL be banned

I bet you clicked past it all just so you could get the (you)'s you crave.
>>
>>37446533

Yeah, why not? The bitterness this thread immediately generated is priceless. You're on here talking to, so that makes you a pathetic sad loser too, no?

>>37446534

What's more pathetic is how this thread was immediately swarmed by bitter virgins eager to defend their loser website.

>>37446539
>>37446554
>>37446559

Funny you mention that since they also mentioned /r9k/ and how they hate this board and it's users, and they claim the people here are bigger losers than they are.

>>37446565

It wasn't for validation you sperg. I need somewhere to boast about my victory and I know a lot of wizchan virgin crossposters come here.

>>37446576

Projection.
>>
>>37446609
Meant to say
>If you are NOT a virgin
Woops
>>
>>37446585
Free speech doesn't apply to private environments or entities. You cannot demand free speech while inside someone else's domain with few exceptions.
It also has nothing to do with them demanding agreement, but simply not wanting to be around people the users have deemed undesirables. You are free to disagree on many topics there so long as you are not a normalfag.
>>
>>37446610
>The bitterness this thread immediately generated is priceless

Indeed, and you're its main source.
Keep crying.
>>
>>37446501
if you are not a troll why are you attacking you fellow brothers anyways? you are not suppose to shame men and make them seek validation from women. you normies are the worst. also don't you have better things to do then to shame "virgin losers" because you are just as bad or even worse.
>>
>>37446610
>Funny you mention that since they also mentioned /r9k/ and how they hate this board and it's users, and they claim the people here are bigger losers than they are
No they hate it because people like you come from facebook, to 4chan, then to wizchan to bother them.
Like another anon said, its not unfair they banned you, thats the rules of their website.
You honestly seem more upset because you suddenly had to do damage control and respond to nearly every post in the thread.
>>
>>37446608
You probably should probably learn how to probably write. Then you'd probably look not as retarded as you are. Probably.
>>
>>37446610
So are you implying you're an alpha? Because going to the safe space of the lowest of the low to feel better about yourself is sign that you are insecure. I'm not projecting because I'm omega, you're a beta in denial, as they usually are. An alpha wouldn't waste his time coming here, an alpha does not need to pick on people below the social ladder to feel better about himself, an alpha knows he's best.
>>
>>37446610
>I need somewhere to boast about my victory

You're probably one of the saddest excuse of a human being that has ever posted here. Grats, that's an achievement.
>>
>>37446610
>i had to post about my victory
>Insulting people on the internet and getting kicked
>victory
Hoooooooooly shit thats pathetic
Enjoy the (you)s, you really need them
>>
>>37446647
I never claimed I could demand free speech, only that they hate free speech. I know I can't demand free speech in someone else's domain. That doesn't change the fact that by censoring certain viewpoints, they hate free speech.
>>
File: 1494122545292.png (158KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1494122545292.png
158KB, 492x492px
>>37446610
>This place is pathetic but I came here anyway for validation of my shitposting
>>
>>37446683
This
We dont need to prove anything to you OP, we are all virgin losers.
And you like to go to places like r9k or wizchan just to complain about virgin losers?
Youre the epitamy of ignorance and insecurity kid.
>>
>>37446648

More projection. I made this thread and and as of now it has 38 posts and 14 unique posters. Meaning a few spergs are fucking going insane over this, including you. You are the pathetic ones that can't get laid and then you act superior over it. Neck yourselves!

>>37446661

>fellow brothers

They are excess human trash, biological waste that has been proven to be inferior and useless. And look at their immediate bitterness to this thread. They are not "men", they are eternal children.

>>37446667

More projection. The only bitter ones here are the spergs who immediately sperged out just because I made a thread about Wizchan banning me. I made the thread because I know a lot of crossposters come here and you are all so pathetic that this would get you going. Poor little wizchan faggots are just going to have to deal with people disrupting their safe space.
>>
They know they are loser incels. You have to be fucking retarded to go to the club for loser incels where only loser incels are allowed and insult them then expect to be allowed to stay.

I'm not an incel. I am not a virgin. Yet I respect those people and their right to have their own place where others can't bother them. I respect them a lot more than most of the edgy faggots here on /r9k/. Leave them be.
>>
>>37446683

I'm definitely more alpha than you.

>>37446703

You're giving me all the (You)s I need because your bitter virgin ego can't handle criticism.

>>37446714

Why are you such a snarky animeposting omega that you can't even directly post something to me? It's always greentext and anime pictures. God you need to kill yourself, sperg.

>>37446694

Projection. Go get laid and lose your anger, boy.
>>
OP, can you tell me what your life is like? I'm a loser with 0 social skills. Tell me what it's like to have a friend, or to have someone say they love you. I want to live vicariously through you. Pls respond
>>
>>37446730
>they are excess human trash
almost no normie thinks like this
you cant fool anyone
Grow up edgeteen
>>
>>37446674
I really hope you really are just 14 and you're out of school and your mom is at work and you are just really lonley.

Otherwise doing all this for attention, to get some virgins to talk to you is sad and pathetic. I'll stay here all day and talk with you okay? You go ahead and get me with some good burns.
>>
>>37446730
You didnt really disrupt anything if you were instant banned.
Im merely making an observation about your habits of picking on those that missed out on relationships and real lives.
Which in turn makes you look insecure.
Im not projecting, but it sure as hell looks like you are since all you can do at this point is call us names like a child.
We dont need to be told who we are.
But we all can plainly look right through you.
>>
>>37446749
>cant handle criticism
>shitposting is criticism
(You) almost got me, attentionwhore :^)
>>
File: 1370255591493.jpg (22KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1370255591493.jpg
22KB, 350x300px
>>37446730
>a few spergs are fucking going insane over this

Because we finally found someone more pathetic than us and took the occasion to laugh at him.
Keep crying bitchboy.
>>
>>37446708
They're not censoring viewpoints. They are removing people who do not belong in their community. Going to wizchan and proudly proclaiming that you are not a virgin is like going to a cake shop that explicitly states they do not cater to gays, and then telling the owner that you are gay and they are bigots. What did you expect?
>>
You're right OP, we're a bunch of losers who deserve all your rage
Sorry for being a beta
>>
Yeah we aren't mad at what you did at wizchan or that you are trolling here, not like we've never seen a troll.

Its that we all feel real sorry for you.
>>
>>37446756

No, really, a lot of people do think that. It's just not nice to say it. 30+ year old man-children rotting away on the internet taking up resources and bragging about their virginity is just pathetic. Nobody approves of that, people just don't want to be mean so they don't criticize those guys.

>>37446760

/r9k/ has wizchan crossposters and I was not instantly banned. It took a while. A bunch of bitter virgins are hurling insults at me that only apply to them, so yes, that's projecting. Getting this offended at someone reminding you what a loser you are only proves you're indeed that much of a loser. You need to be told who you are because you're too arrogant for your own good.

>>37446784

How is somebody more pathetic than you, an angry virgin sperg on /r9k? Do tell oh enlightened one, I'd love to know. If you go get laid for once you won't be this salty.
>>
>>37446559
>they have a zero tolerance policy for normalfags
do they fuck. 99% of the people on that board are wageslaves, they openly talk about their social interactions and even talk about having friends and they think they're not just virgin normies.
>>
>>37446843
>Do tell
Dry your tears and read the thread.
>>
>Op"hah, im just here for the you's :^) im just pretending to be retarded"
>Gives atleast three (you)s per post
You're doing it wrong
>>
File: 1495519064867.jpg (407KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495519064867.jpg
407KB, 1280x720px
>>37446749
>can't handle animeposting
>on a mongolian moving pictures forum
With every response, you keep showing how much of a pathetic faggot you are.
You basically want to be rewarded and commended for acting like a idiot, then get mad when the board you call pathetic, calls your shit out. Keep crying sperg, it's very entertaining.
>>
>>37446791
>They're not censoring viewpoints. They are removing people who do not belong in their community.
That's the same thing.
>I don't like what you say
>I will therefore ban you
Textbook repression of free speech.

There's nothing wrong with what they're doing. I support their right to have their seekret klub. But factually, they are against free speech. If they weren't, you wouldn't get banned for saying anything they disagree with. That's ok. Just accept and embrace that's what they're about.

>Going to wizchan and proudly proclaiming that you are not a virgin is like going to a cake shop that explicitly states they do not cater to gays, and then telling the owner that you are gay and they are bigots.
Except OP did not announce he was a normie. He simply criticised them. Therefore he was banned because of what he said, not because of who he is.
>inb4 the implication is that he's a normie
Technically yes, though that's essentially what the repression of free speech is all about. 'You're saying things that imply you're part of a certain group we don't like.'
>>
Op, I asked you to pls respond, but you didn't. I just want to know what it's like to have a life that isn't pathetic and miserable. I'm so hecking lonely and tired.
>>
Are you still there lonley op?
>>
>>37446843
>no, really normies see older virhins as trash
nope my dick-brained normie
>>
Do you think OP is posting this on reddit or fb ?
>>
How do you guys not recognize bait when you see it?
>>
>>37446976
They see them as sad and creepy. Not as trash. Trash are other ppl.
>>
>>37447004
Unironic autism

Whowouldhavethoughtthisisntoriginal
>>
>>37447004
I know its bait. But a person who post bait for attention is really sad.

This poor pathetic loser is more of a sad pathetic loser than the people here.

That's really really sad. I just want him to feel like he accomplished something today, it could be life saving really.

He got us good today didn't he guys! Shoot, my feathers are all ruffled. I'm so p-o'ed
>>
>>37446854

>Dry your tears and read the thread

So you're projecting even more, and you can't even explain how someone is more pathetic than you? Of course you can't, nobody is more pathetic than an angry bitter virgin sperg like you on /r9k/ that gets this upset at being reminded of what a loser you are.

>>37446857

I'm getting a lot of (You)s and responding to bitter spergs who are angry due to the mere fact that they can't change their lives so they get frustrated and respond this way.

>>37446870

>An animeposting queer calling someone else pathetic

So ironic.

>>37446976

If you left your basement once in a while, you'd see it's true. It's so pathetic - a board full of bitter virgin rejects have the audacity to call me pathetic when they're just projecting out of their own frustration due to their own life failures. That's rich.

Women don't like any of you because you're salty bitter creepy virgin neckbeard spergs who refuse to better yourselves. If you don't kill yourselves now you'll do it in a few years so I win anyway.
>>
>>37446892
I suppose you're right, but I think it's fairly obvious OP left out the part where he admitted to being a non-virgin. He admitted openly and soon after the thread was started. Personally, I've seen people on wizchan debate about the things OP was referencing, but only when the status of individual posters' virginities was not questionable. Every time someone says "I'm not a virgin..." they rightfully get b&.
>>
File: snuff 4.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 4.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>37446327

Ignore normie posts, spam them with snuff until they leave.
>>
>>37446327

goes in every field.
>>
>>37446327

Normies deserve to die.
>>
>>37447139
You win op. You win.

You're a real winner.
Your gf is so lucky to have such a winner like you.
>>
>>37447139
>if you leave your basement in a while
>refuse to better myself
>r9k is one person
Nice baseless assumption sperg
dont forget to take your medication

Meanwhile you're the one getting triggered about recluses
>>
File: snuff 1.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 1.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>37446327

Fucking normie out.

Get aids and kys.
>>
File: snuff 6.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 6.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>37446327

Ignore that fucker and spam snuff.
>>
File: snuff 5.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 5.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>37446327

Lolol, normie, i hope this happens to every female you know.
>>
>>37446327

All roasties and normies deserve to have this happen to them.
>>
File: IMG_6485.png (273KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6485.png
273KB, 500x480px
>>37446447
>goes on a board for people who've given up on life, are unmotivated to change, pretty much an acceptance board knowing he doesn't belong
>complains when he gets criticized

Anon, wizchan is for REAL robotd. I mean like real turbo autistic losers, not the LARPers you see here. I've been there once and it's extremely depressing. You see how /r9k/ has tinder threads and gf threads? You'd NEVER see something like that on wizchan. Anyone who browses there has unironically given up on life, and has no intentions to change. It's virtually a bored where people can come together and complain about the world,and why things turned out the way they did. Judging by your post you're probably not one of them and should never return to that site again. It's for the best, anon-kun.
>>
>>37447139
OOOOPPPP PLS RESPOND TO ME. WHY ARE YOU DOING RHIS TO ME? WHY DO YOU WANT TO HIRT ME EVEN MORE THAN IVE ALREADY BEEN? I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A DECENT LIFE WITH FRIENDS AND A LOVING FAMILY BUT YOURE IGNORING ME. YOURE IGNORING ME JUST LIKE MY PARENTS DID WHEN I GOT SENT TO THE HOSPITAL AFTER TRYING TO HANG MYSLEF LAST YEAR. AM I AN EMBARASSMENT TO YOU? PLEASE PRETEND TO ME MY MOM AND SAY "Brian, I love you. I'm so proud of you!" PLEASE
>>
>>37447220
Go take your medication?

Who is the one full of baseless assumptions now?
>>
>>37447206
Does it work at all though? And with pictures?
>>
>>37447283

You dont see it, because talking about roasties gets you banned over there.

You cant even make e celeb threads.
>>
>>37446327
>Shitposting on a forum to bait
>gets banned
>hmmm why did that happen
I hope you're not older than 18 because weeeew
>>
File: EVILE %281%29.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
EVILE %281%29.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>37446327

Spam some more bois
>>
>>37446327

Textless posting is not allwed on here.
>>
>>37447329
That's not doing anything.

Normie's like porn too.
>>
File: snuff 8.jpg (88KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
snuff 8.jpg
88KB, 960x720px
>>37447341

>Normies watching THAT
>Ever
>You truly belong here.
>>
>>37447351
I wish they had stuff like this for gay boys. I either have to read erotica or watch beheadings of bestgore. It truly sux.
>>
>>37447303
That's what I'm saying man, they're really strict on those things. It's a lot more lenient here. /r9k/ is a fucking normie social media app compared to wizchan. Also the OP of this thread if a fucking dumb ass for calling them incels and losers. Don't you think they know that already ? That's not even an insult, it's like going to a gay bar and calling them faggots, which is a very bad idea by the way unless you live near a hospital.
>>
>>37447351
Choking is liked by normal men and woman. I guess there wasn't a way for you to know that but they do.
>>
>>37447367

Isn't it a bit ironic to call someone "incel" as an insult? It means "involuntary celiabate" after all, describing their condition as something out of their control. Its like going up to a nog and calling him black.
>>
>>37446327
>go whine on a site made for people with issues
>get kicked
>go whine on another site catered towards people with serious issues
hmm, what is it that you want
answers? validation?
>>
>>37446385
>be a dumb normalfag
>go to a chan that was made for virgin wizards
>insult them for being exactly that
>get banned
>go back to a board that was originally made for wizards to complain

Holy fuck I fucking hate retarded normalfags like you so fucking much. Literally kill yourself right now.
>>
>>37446327
what was the point?

I mean its not wrong but still pointless
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>37446327
>I lost my virginity to an obese 3/10 so now I'm better than all virgins

Hey kid, being a virgin is better than fucking a nasty ass bitch because at least they kept their integrity.

What a loser lol.
>>
>>37447450
And dont forget
>le salty meme in everypost
I bet 10 bucks he's between 14-18
Don't forget to sage
>>
File: t12.gif (129KB, 300x249px) Image search: [Google]
t12.gif
129KB, 300x249px
>>37446327
>people want to escape his disgusting normalfag presence
>he follows them and continues bothering them

honestly normie why are you so irritating? Of all the places you have on the internet, why come here and wizchan? Why aren't we allowed peace from your kind?
>>
>>37447220

>Nice baseless assumption sperg
>dont forget to take your medication

Projection, and more projection. Remember, mommy will only feed you tendies this time if you take your autism pills when the alarm goes off.

>>37447319

It's hilarious and pathetic that it happened, I'm not in shock that it did happen.

>>37447408

Awww, little virgin loser is upset because two safe spaces of his got BTFO so quickly. Kill yourself little snowflake.

>>37447450

She was a 7/10 actually. She was great. And here you are wasting your life away bragging about not having sex. And that goes to this....

>>37447495

Yes, I talk about how salty and bitter you are because it's clear you're all salty bitter virgin neckbeard societal outcasts and your circlejerk here is one of the few things that give you joy in your lives before you kill yourselves in a few years. It always works that way. And assuming you're not so dead inside that your bitterness gives you some sort of rush, still, it's all temporary and you will all soon be dead of suicide.
>>
File: snuf11.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
snuf11.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>>37447632

Nice LARP buddy.
>>
>>37447632

So what is your mental disorder?

My guess is that it is either shizophrenia or tourette.
>>
>>37447654
Why do you think posting lame ass fake snuff porn will scare away the newfags?

Post actual gore or something instead of this basic bitch shit.
>>
>>37447632
Hi, OP, it's me again. I'm sorry for using caps last time. I know you're probably busy with your life. Sometimes I forget that not everyone is a shut-in like me. I can be stupid like that, lol. Anyways, I was wondering if you could just type this out for me: say, "Brian, you're such a good friend, and I'm happy to have you in my life. Despite what your parents say, you aren't a mistake. I'm glad your sister found you and you were resuscitated. Your life matters!" Please, OP. I know you won't mean it, but I just need someone to say that to me. Hell, even a "It's going to be okay, man." will suffice. Please respond.
>>
>>37447730

This usually works on normies and especially roasties, but the problem is, that the op is neither.

He is most likely some troll from /b/ or /fit/ (maybe even /pol/).
>>
>>37447632
>All that reddit spacing
Get the fuck out and go back to where you belong.
>>
>>37446327
leave wizchan alone those guys have had enough
>>
>>37447770
people don't have heart anymore.
>>
File: 1493364678341.jpg (59KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1493364678341.jpg
59KB, 530x444px
>>37447785
Man after the gamergate bullshit, I thought that place was going to burn.

The saddest robot can't compete with the average wizchan user
>>
>>37447632
>waaaahhh waah loser kys kys kys kys loser :/
Yeah, you dont need meds
No pill is big enough for your issues
>>
>>37446327
of course they're all virgins. You're a moron if you think you can just go there and make fun of people for being virgins and not get banned.
>>
>using this spacing for every post

kill you are self
>>
>>37447819

What does wizchan have to do with gamergate?
>>
>>37447879
I can't actually remember but iirc Zoe Quin tried accusing them of bullshit and came under a lot of flack, and maybe a few other things.

>>37447849
hi twitter
>>
Go get jailed again JohnnyNeptune
>>
>>37446385
You simply didn't read the rules.
>>
>>37447906

Why do they get butthurt over Zoey Quin? They should have doxxed/hacked/spammed that roastie to oblivion.

If anything, that should fan their flames, not stifle them.
>>
>>37446385
>go to a board for virgins to insult them
>"they are hostile"
You're not very smart, are you?
>>
>>37447945

You do realize, that he is just baiting?
>>
>>37447961
You do realize, that that comma is completely unnecessary?
>>
>>37447961

You do realize, that commas are free?
>>
>>37447654

Why do you keep posting porn? I don't see a point to that, it looks very tame and bland.

>>37447698

You're an autistic bitter virgin that can't get laid, I'm a superior life force compared to you so take your autism pills before you accuse others of being mentally ill, boy.

>>37447769

>reddit spacing

Well memed, FAGGOT.

>>37447770
>>37447785
>>37447819

You fools. The last thing wizchan told me was how they hate /r9k/ and thought you were all losers and scum.

>>37447831

Projection. Mommy will only give you tendies if you take your pills on time.

>>37447945
>>37447961

I'm actually really concerned about /r9k/ and wizchan. So many virgin male neckbeards bitter about life sitting online all day is not good. I think you guys are pathetic but I want to help you guys, I think you all need help and the first step to getting better is admitting you have a problem!
>>
>>37448101

>Girls getting raped, strangled and their corpses defiled
>Pretty tame

Yup, just another 4channer larping as a successful person.
>>
>>37448160

Women willingly enter into that stuff, they most likely enjoy it and they get paid for it too most likely. It just looks so tame. They even have smiles on their faces.
>>
>>37448183

You do realize, that normies either think that this shit is illegal or that they want to ban it.

In the UK you can get thrown into jail for merely possessing such images.
>>
Can someone in this thread say they care about me? Just say, "Brian, your life matters, and I care about you." You don't have to pretend to be my mom. You can if you want, but you don't have to. You also don't have to mean it. I just need someone to say it to me.
>>
>>37448244

Brian your life matter and I care about you.
>>
>>37446413
You're such a winner that you feel like you need to make fun of virgins on internet and then brag on /r9k/ about being banned for shitposting.
You sure do look like a winner
>>
>>37448273
Thank you so much, Anon. I needed that.
>>
File: wizzard.jpg (74KB, 863x606px) Image search: [Google]
wizzard.jpg
74KB, 863x606px
wtf?
I'm HHKV. between 20-29 and got this
>>
>>37446327
you understand that you aren't allowed to talk about the female gender there, right?
>>
ITT; sperg vs sperg
>>
>>37448449
>.t name-&tripfag
>>
File: 1494627443326.jpg (227KB, 740x622px) Image search: [Google]
1494627443326.jpg
227KB, 740x622px
i don't get why being a virgin is such a big deal? can somebody explain to me?

>>37448419
don't you need to be 30 and over to be a wizard?
>>
>>37448659
That's what I though after few minutes I posted that too so I went back and changed age to 30+ and still got same result.
The only thing I answered yes on is online friends and I've been at a social party out of my own will 2 times.
>>
File: 1495801069534.jpg (64KB, 519x348px) Image search: [Google]
1495801069534.jpg
64KB, 519x348px
>>37448745
>breathing air
>needing food and water to function
i'm afraid you're not ready to be a wizard yet, anon~
>>
>>37448659

It means nobody has ever wanted to fuck you. Which means that you're terrible socially, have mental problems, or are just ugly as fuck. Or any mixture of the above.
>>
Break rules get banned bitch
>>
>>37448217

Porn has been normalized across the western world. Choking and rough sex is quite common in the normal sex world.

>>37448317

Well, I am concerned about you guys and wizchan, and I consider it a victory if I get banned because they can't take my criticism and I just wanted to talk to them and help them anyway. It's not my fault they WANT to be losers!
>>
>>37446327
fuck off Chad, go back to Facebook, that's where you belong
>>
/R9k/ still the easiest board to bait.
And no I'm not OP
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.