[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one should I play first and why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: games.jpg (216KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
games.jpg
216KB, 1008x756px
Which one should I play first and why?
>>
File: 1496023680306.jpg (168KB, 640x886px) Image search: [Google]
1496023680306.jpg
168KB, 640x886px
Purse Owner, desu.
>>
>>37445809
If you haven't played any of them before, the MGS collection is the clear answer.

On a side note, my friend designed that box and the manual inside it. Shame they slapped all the logos and ESRB bullshit on top of it.
>>
>>37445809
Final Fantasy X since its the easiest, you can ease into the other more difficult ones after you relax, also you wont beat in one or two extended sittings, so you can try the others in the downtime.
>>
>>37445809
Just go clockwise from demon souls. It'll preserve the "wowl factor at ss the graphics progressively get better as the actual game quality gets worse.
>>
>>37445956
>wowl factor at ss the
Did you have a stroke in between typing?
>>
>>37445809
Devil May Cry is the most fun. Just don't play 2.
>>
>>37446046
I actually just looked back on it and have no idea. I'm phone posting so i'll blame that but it should say ""wow" factor as the graphics"
>>
>>37445864
If there was an Asian release it wouldn't have the rating logo shit on it. I owned some games from Asia when I lived there and I lost them. Now they seem to be impossible to fucking replace. Can't use my old game saves because of that.
>>
>>37445809
The good one. Demon's Souls.
>>
>>37445809
Kingdom Hearts because it has disney characters and final fantasy characters in same fantasy universe
>>
>>37445809
>tfw you'll never tongue yuna's sweet butthole
ff
>>
>>37445809
>all weeb shit
Play something American.
>>
>>37446178
>playing chest high wall simulators filled with leftist propaganda
>>
>>37445809
Ooooh DM3, oh the nights I spent on that one on hard mode.

Jesus Christ what a fucking hard game, start with final fantasy probably the easiest of the bunch.
>>
>>37445809
That kingdom hearts and devil may cry are both in my backlog too. I recommend demons souls to play first though. Great game
>>
File: 45366654464.jpg (10KB, 152x192px) Image search: [Google]
45366654464.jpg
10KB, 152x192px
MGS Collection or FFX.

You know where the rest belong
>>
>>37446178
name a good american video game for the ps3 or ps4 then, you faggot.
>>
>>37445809
play demon's souls or Persona 4 first because they're probably the shortest. keep DMC and MGS for last because it'll take a while to finish all of them.
>>
>>37445809
Theres only 3 games worth playing there m8.
>demon souls
>MGS
>persona 5

Those are ok but the rest are over rated garbage.
Just trade them in for better games.
>>
>>37446412
Infinite Warfare.

origami
>>
>>>37446643(you)

One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.
>>
>>37445809
I would personally recommend metal gear solid collection, with special emphasis on the metal gear solid 3, follow that up with Devil May cry one, then demon souls and Kingdom hearts.

I don't like that Final Fantasy and I never was into the persona series I can make a judgment call there. But persona is a game they could sink 300 or so hours into so you might want to choose that last.
>>
I've only played Devil may cry collection, Demons souls and kingdom hearts

There all good, except devil may cry 2
>>
>>37445809
Why only kh1.5 when you could have gotten1.5+2.5? Anyways do that then Metal Gear, then do Persona, then Final Fantasy, Then DMC then Demons souls.
>>
>>37446445
>Persona 5.
>Short
On new game + I guess. 120 hours first time through.
>>
>>37447296
Once you get hooked up on DMC, you can't stop. The possibilities in there are almost endless, there are thousands of combos to try out and multiple ways/playstyles to beat each level, not to mention the replayability on each difficulty.
I've wasted about 400 hours on that beast, and regret nothing.
Persona 5 is cool, it will take about 200-300 hours to complete it all, 720p/30 FPS on PS3 version can seem to be shameful, but it's cool if you are used to it, and english dubs are quite cringy. Also, I suggest you to get Catherine game. It's a puzzle game made by same people that created Persona games.
Demon Souls is not that good, imo. It kind of looks unpolished in some ways, the original Dark Souls is better imo.
>>
>>37447411
i mean compared to playing a collection of 3 games.
>>
>>37447572
Mgs collection is probably shorter. I remember 4 being 10 hours.
>>
>>37447751
nah, it's twice that much
>>
>>37447485
yeah no shit demon's souls is unpolished, it was the first souls game
>>
>>37445809
start with DMC3 and then FFX
>>
Devil May Cry 3 will kinda kill DMC1 for you and 2 will kill itself regardless but go for it anyway

Then play MGS3 then Final Fantasy X
>>
>>37447751
You are severly misremembering, MGS4 has 9 hours of cutscenes alone.
>>
>>37445809
Start with Persona 5
It's the most recent and probably has the most active fan-community, and those kinda things are great ways to make friends

Since all your games are single-player weeb garbage I imagine friends are something you're severely lacking in.
>>
Reminder P4G was better than P5.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.