[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT druggies and dealers externally btfo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 28

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at school
>tfw got many more people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through my school

Reported a nigger on my Facebook who took a picture with a bag of weed to Crime Stoppers and he got his hous raided less than 12 hrs later

Used one of my fake accounts on Facebook to convince a kid to go somewhere with ecstasy and I sent the police there he got arrested kek

Sent a report to the local Crime Stoppers that a known drug dealer at my high school was selling drugs to Middle schoolers and I got his house raided and he was arrested

Feels good and there are many smaller situations. Do your part R9k fight degenerates!
>>
>>37444188
FeelsGoodMan

Always call crimestoppers.
>>
Ok you do that. You're not really triggering me at all because you're there and I'm over here.
>>
>>37444188

>Reported a nigger

This just makes it even better. Good work putting those disgusting stinking apes in their place, anon.
>>
>>37444224
The other two were Norman white kids.

I've turned several people who had no criminal records into felons due to felony possession amounts and dealing kek
>>
I remember when i was in high school some fucking loser faggot asked me if i could get him an ounce of weed. Told him no because he was a weird fuck who looked like he just wanted to shoot up the school which was weird, because literally no one was bullying this kid, he was just a fucking loser. Glad i didnt knowing there's pussy fags like you around, OP
>>
File: 1411530126758.jpg (109KB, 358x429px) Image search: [Google]
1411530126758.jpg
109KB, 358x429px
>Small town basically 99.9% white with a lot of old people
>Underage middle-schoolers smoking packs like none of their business
>Report them to the police
>Cops scold them for a bit, ask to see parents
>Next week they're back and smoking
Fuck's sake, it's like no one even cares anymore
>>
>>37444236
I never ask people where to get drugs or even inject myself into their druggie sub culture groups.

I just heard them talking at school/on facebool/saw the deals at school
>>
>>37444233

Nothing better than turning the tables on normies. They unfairly make our lives miserable, so it's only fair we get to ruin their lives.
>>
Neck yourself op stitches and snitches I hope you get the fucking shit kicked out of you faggot
>>
only people to get busted are obnoxious fucks that are boasting about their drug use. I had a friend who acted like that. Told everyone he was doing drugs and smoked joints in public to seem cool etc. I thought he was gonna put it on a billboard. then he couldnt believe the police caught him.
fucking hell if you do illegal shit, why dont you try to stay under the radar
>>
File: 1377047181013.png (336KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1377047181013.png
336KB, 964x964px
>>37444299
I'm simply helping the police do their job by punishing people who do not obey the law.
>>
File: 1496243133353.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496243133353.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>37444299
Druggie junkie loser burnout pothead degenerate hippy liberal bum detected
>>
>>37444236
>thinks he's alpha
>browses r9k

Lmao. Shut up faggot.
>>
I tattle on these two fags who were drinking vodka out of a water bottle in school
>>
File: WishyouwereHeroin.jpg (79KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
WishyouwereHeroin.jpg
79KB, 428x600px
>>37444354
>>37444345
"goodboy" authoritarian brainslave non-free-thinker detected. keep being the social cum receptical and unpaid bitch of the pharma industry. i find it funny when people behave like mindless drones who don't question why some people are "above" them and be a good lityle bitch who does whatever they are told. keep up the good work worker ant.
im gonna go enjoy a fat shot of h while you run around doing your unpaid charity work. DAMN you dont know what you're missing. oh well, low intelligence is associated with closed mindedness. have fun.
>>
>>37444602
Druggie spotted
>>
>>37444602
*tips fedora furiously*
>>
File: IMG_3868.jpg (114KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3868.jpg
114KB, 540x540px
fuck you you fucking beta faggot end your life immediately
>>
>>37444602
Holy fuck is this ironic, I'm dying, this many buzzwords in one post can't be serious
>>
>>37444661
Kek'd and almost checked.
>>
Aww man some kids smoke pot to deal with their depression and anxiety? Dude good thing you got them arrested and ruined their future all because they had some flowers and you got butthurt.
>bag of weed
>significantly reduced the flow of drugs through my school
>weed
>drugs
Pick one.
>>
File: Pepe_3383a2_5547402.jpg (26KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_3383a2_5547402.jpg
26KB, 420x420px
>Dutch
>Having weed for own consumption is legal
>Can't get a black guy I know arrested.
>Feelsbadman
>>
>>37444735
>le weed is no drug, it's medicine dude LMAO
>>
>>37444602

>calling somebody who doesn't take drugs a brain slave

u wot. Druggies are some of the most weak willed faggots I've ever known.
>>
>>37444743
>dude meme reply LMAO
>>
>>37444602
seriously though, please don't use heroin
>>
>>37444756
You're post didn't warrant anything other than a meme reply.
>>
>>37444776
Your**
Fixing my post originally.
>>
>>37444743
>>37444776
Youre right there are no quantifiable affects of cannabinoids on the body. The earth is flat and Donald Trump coluded with russia and china to make global warming.
>>
>>37444602
This can't be real, right? Someone this retarded couldn't possibly be here.
>>
File: IMG_9438.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9438.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>37444735
HAHA DUDE WEED LMAO
ITS FOR MY DEPRESSION MAN FUCK OFF
>>
> but dude weed cures everything dude weeeed dude

I hate all junkies but pot users have to be the cringiest drug users. All those horrible stores that have throwing stars, bongs, dragon shit, stupid fucking lights, insane clown posse necklaces, 420 on everything.... seriously the list of tacky shit that potheads are into could go on for a long long time.

Definitely the tackiest of the drug cultures.
>>
File: 1412666832610.jpg (93KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
1412666832610.jpg
93KB, 500x668px
>>37444735
If it's against the law, I'm obligated to inform the authorities about you.
>>
I love making fun of drug-using degenerate fucks more than anything else. It's so fucking easy to piss them off, they're like children. The best part is that they're mostly the ones on this site complaining that non-virgin women are degenerate whores and hate things like race-mixing, then a few hours later they're lighting up, shooting up, whatever, and don't even realize the irony behind it all.
>>
File: IMG_3559.png (52KB, 1162x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3559.png
52KB, 1162x1000px
>>37444640
hell yeah i get sick if i stop doing opiates for like 12 hours. fuck it i like them. i take sobriety breaks though. and am actually a successful person. addiction is a mental disorder i think, and it stems from even deeper issues for me. ive learned to accept it some but i still take breaks for sanity. i have a meth head friend who thinks he is some kind of god and certain food colors unlock different powers. dont wanna do that. luckily i mostly do depressants. i think the addictive personality goes beyond drugs, i have periods of insane video game addiction where i plsy 16 hours without eating daily. its a morish void i need to fill. even after quitting drinking for months i craved it every day til i caved and killed a fifth in one day. its fucked up and i wish i wasnt this way. but i do it to cover up other issues or have fun with people, and stims can help with my workload
>>37444661
;)
SHEEPLE DIE LOL
>>37444693
im addicted to buzzwords too what can i say
>>37444745
im saying hes a brain slave for being a snitch
>>37444773
2 late kiddo, i mostly do kratom tho these days since its less fucked. my mouth still waters thinking about the phat oxy bottles and h bags. ive quit opiates for up to 2 weeks so its doable to quit. i think i wanna get off consistent junk use eventually. it at least feels healthier than alcohol.
>>37444813
im not retarded im pretty close to finishing a phd and have published papers. in math, not a meme field.
>>37444861
junkie is usually reserved for opiate addicts. all the stupid DUDE WEED bling is dumb though.
>>37444874
idc about virginity, even if my gf wadnt its whatever to me. degeneracy is a spook.
>>37444863
good little brain slug. infested and plodding thoughts, do your master's bidding.
>>
If you think people who smoke pot are druggies then youve never been around real drug users. Live in a house where people are using and selling herion and presripction pills (heroin grown and harvested in afghanistan and shipped here by the US government and pills made in america and over prescribed bu doctors who just want money) Pot is not a drug like other narcotics. Pot heads dont threaten to kill their children or chokeslam their parents for money for more drugs. You can be angry at chad for gettin stoned and having a good time, but deluding yourself to thinking pot is a real drug and youve made a difference is foolish
>>
>>37444188
Oh man i missed these snitch threads. Always hilarious to see normies lose their shit, these threads were always perfect to seperate the robots from the normalshits on this board.
>>
>>37444933
This. It's always funny watching normans getting butthurt.
>>
>>37444915
>He actually replied
>>
>>37444915
>addiction is a mental disorder i think, and it stems from even deeper issues for me.
>i think the addictive personality goes beyond drugs, i have periods of insane video game addiction where i plsy 16 hours without eating daily.
lol get help you junkie fuck.

What is it with junkies and thinking they know better than years of medical research? You're only in the early stage of the addiction process, if you got help you could get out of it. Keep going on this progressive slide and you'll be taking dick for a hit, you stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>37444931
>its not a drug unless it makes you threaten your children

You have a weird definition of drugs, my normie friend
>>
>>37444188

Little back story

>Be me in Hs
>Have a chad friend
>Chad friend knows about me having a crush on this succubus
>Chad friend invites all to his house
>Chad friend gets booze
>We all get drunk
>Finally get the courage to ask the succubus out
>She says yes
>Happy af
>Go to the toilet
>Come back
>See Chad friend making out with the succubus
>Broken.jpg
>Decide to get revenge on the Chad and succubus
>Convince my Chad friend to start doing drugs
>Start of with weed that I knew he would get addicted to (I never smoked weed btw)
>He moved onto harder drugs after several months
>It's my time to shine
>Report him to the police
>Chad "friend" gets arrested for possession of class A drugs

>yet to take revenge on the succubus.
>>
>>37444188
you are doing good work, anon. drugs are a blight on humanity.
>>
File: 1492611863479.jpg (29KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492611863479.jpg
29KB, 360x640px
>>37444933
>>37444947
Yep...

>>37444915
You're pathetic please kill yourself
>>
>>37444978
For someone on a text based board your reading comprehension needs work.
>>
>>37444983

Very sneaky.
Well done anon.

Do you know if he got ass raped in Jail?
>>
>>37444299
Aah, a junkie wishes violence upon a person who wants to protect people from drugs. Typical drug addict's reaction to taking his vice away.
>>
Posting this from a methadone clinic work computer.
only when we day of the rope the dealers are going to see an end to the opiate crisis.
keep it up op.
>>
Could anyone give me advice on the best way to report a drug dealer at my college? I want to do it anonymously and not be involved at all any further than making the phone call, would rather get the police involved over my school though.
>>
>>37444978
>You have a weird definition of drugs
Never tried to define drugs bud. I said druggies. Ive been around pot heads for years and have never once seen anything escalate to violence the way I have in my own home when heroin or meth is involved. If you think pot smokers are as bad as real junkies youre just straight up moronic.
>>
>>37444602
>implying not opposint the government necessarily makes a person a non-free-thinker
>thinking he's "woke" because he does drugs and is subversive
>thinking doing drugs makes him smart

You're out of your mind on drugs again. When you snap out of it take a good look in the mirror on your pricked arms and damaged body.
>>
>>37445100
Crime Stoppers.

It works best if you have pictures. Lots of Norman's put that shit on Facebook. Even just smoking weed pic is enough evidence in many places for a search warrant.

What information do you have on him, do you know where he keeps his stash?
>>
>>37445100
If you are really paranoid about it, go to an internet cafe in part of city you don't normally go to in clothes you don't normally wear.

Make a new mail account, write letter to police department/school director/DEA. Include evidence if you have any.

Leave and don't go there again for at least several months.
>>
I know none of this thread is true and you're all just trying to bait drug users, but still:

The justice system is there to protect society and to help rehabilitate people. The reason policemen generally ignore people doing weed unless specifically informed about it (forcing them to take action) is because it isnt worth the tax money to deal with that person.

If you have generally called the police because of a personal vendetta with someone, you're a poor person. I'm not a weed smoker myself but I doubt most of them meet the criteria of being a threat to society or requiring rehabilitation.

The system is there to protect society, not for you to get your own back on someone.
>>
>>37445031

Well he was a minor so he only went to juvy but at least I got revenge. Anyways when he got released he started taking even harder drugs like heroin so I just never spoke to him knowing that he already ruined his life.
>>
File: 1490224564464.png (213KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
1490224564464.png
213KB, 600x510px
>>37444188
You're the type of anti-normie I always wish I could have been. Well done OP.
>>
>>37445215
>If you have generally called the police because of a personal vendetta with someone, you're a poor person.
>you're a poor person.
Where do you think you are norman?
>>
>>37445215
Op here.

You dont have to believe me but I take great pride in the fact I got Norman's arrested for simple drug possessions and also got people's houses raided.
>>
>>37445215
It's not all baiting, Anon, I myself dislike drug users (though I would like to try weed sometime, I heard it could help with anxiety), but I think all reasonable people can agree with this. In most cases, weed just makes abusers lazy and impairs their memory, not something really dangerous. Unless it's a bigger fish, it's not worth more than a wrist slap.
>>
>>37445174
I know his address, car license plate (which he drives around carrying drugs all the time).

I don't have evidence, could maybe get some pictures though. Is Crime Stoppers completely anonymous?
>>
>>37444188
Doing your deed to rid scum in your community. Salute!
>>
>>37445196
Will consider this? Anything else that constitutes as evidence besides pics of them with drugs?
>>
>>37445245

I always thought that /r9k/ was full of genuinely good people who had social problems rather than bad people. I guess you're right though, after moot re-instated the board the meme robot identity overwhelmed the character a bit and now I can question whether shit like this thread is real or not. Sad!

>>37445247

I think you're lying still.
>>
File: 1491096155970.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1491096155970.png
9KB, 362x358px
>>37444188
>having people arrested for a victimless crime

that's normie shit if I've ever heard it
>>
>>37445284
didn't mean the first question mark
wow unori
>>
>>37445263
If your tip is about an "in-progress" suspicious activity then proof doesn't really matter but it helps like pictures. Just make it sound very legit and if you have that info like car tags makes it sound even better as you know the person. " suspect is known to travel with various quantities of illicit narcotics in the vehicle" for example.

Yes it's 100% anonymous.
>>
>>37444861
Throwing stars are pretty bad ass though
>>
>>37445284
vids of them with drugs :P
or if you have some kind of physical evidence, make a dead drop and write them where it is
>>
>>37445292
I have screen caps of news arrest reports with related pics of the person and evidence pics I reported and submitted screen cap crime Stoppers reports but that would easily dox myself

Oh well you don't believe me but I will laugh about this for decades I will check on these people years from now and they will still be losers because they will be able to get decent jobs kek
>>
>>37445307
>victimless
themselves and their families are victims of their drug abuse
>>
>>37445368
You can't be a victim of yourself, and their families are not directly affected by their drug use
>>
>>37445364

Whatever man, now youre just trying to tailor your story to what you think will get me mad. Do we even still troll anymore? Leave that shit back in 2012.

I'm out.
>>
>>37444188
So fucking gross. You're the worst kind of person. Do gooder of the decade! Go break your arm jerking yourself off about your delusional accomplishments elsewhere, faggot.
>>
>>37445375
>their families are not directly affected by their drug use
Not true, there are plenty of stories of drug abuse destroying families.
>>
>>37444188
You're actually a superhero.
>>
>>37445441
How does drug use directly victimize the family? And why should we punish anyone who wishes recreational use because of a few bad drug abuse cases?
>>
>>37445399
Is this how you druggy cope so that you're not going to be afraid that everyone's going to report you?
>>
>>37445441
Not with pot dumb dumb.
>>
>>37445475
>a few bad drug abuse cases
literally tens of thousands
>>
>>37445503
[citation needed]

Also, compare how many drug abuse cases to the amount of perfectly fine, recreational use there is. (include prescription drugs, which are often much more dangerous, and that ratio is even more off-balance.)
>>
>>37445502
>"not with pot"

>kids try pot
>want more because high feels good
>start smoking regularly, if they happen to have no money for it they may turn to steling parents' money
>kids fail school because stop caring and memory goes to shit
>they now need pot just to get them through their shitty min wage job
>>
>>37444915

Druggies are subhuman and should be treated as such.

Someone that advocates something that stunts brain development and decreases brain volume is an idiot and shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
Wasn't me but a friend of mine wanted to buy weed from this guy well the guy took his money and didn't want to give it back. My friend reported him for "suspicion of drugs" and the dumb ass actually had weed in his book bag.....
>>
>>37444188
I fucking love these threads

You're doing God's work anon. Someone needs to clean up these streets
>>
>>37444188
Good luck bringing me down fgt. I only get my druge as prescriptions from doctors, and I only use then myself.
>>
>>37445653
You'll bring yourself down soon enough buddy
>>
>>37445671
Can't do that if the doc and dozens of other psychiatrists are doing it for me ;)
>>
File: code.jpg (19KB, 295x370px) Image search: [Google]
code.jpg
19KB, 295x370px
If you were my son, I'd be proud of you. Consider promoting yourself to vigilante serial killer.
>>
>>37445653
You're not a junkie unless you lied to get those drugs.
>>
File: wttw_1339010953.jpg (92KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
wttw_1339010953.jpg
92KB, 800x400px
Are these threads real
>>
File: 4ever.png (153KB, 418x391px) Image search: [Google]
4ever.png
153KB, 418x391px
ITT /pol/yps and turbo normies
>>
>>37444188
Keep up God's work anon. If everyone does their part we could actually change something.
>>
R9k turned into pol
>>
>>37444188
>all those repeated digits
He blesses you, anon. Keep on fighting.
t. weedlord
>>
File: e0d.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
Remember sage go's in the options field
>>
>tfw you enable police overreach so that eventually everyone's pissed off enough at the government that they fucking overthrow it

sufficiently advanced sabotage is indistinguishable from earnest assistance
>>
>>37446564
Sage doesn't work anymore retard
>>
>spun out on uppers
>see square walking down street
>realize I have no speed at home
>pull out knife and press against his back
>tell him if he looks at me I'll kill him
>push him onto ground
>take his wallet
>smash his phone on sidewalk
>phone had chinktoon background
>man is now crying
>pull his pants down while he sobs
>kick the back of his head as hard as I can
>ditch wallet and take cash to get speed
writing this out 6 hours into fap session
>>
>>37445307
OP is reporting dealers not users.
Fuck off normie
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>37446564
>>37446419
>>37445828
>>37445722
>>37445653
>>37445502
>>37445475
>>37445422
>>37445399
>>37445307
>>37445215
>>37445021
>>37444931
>>37444756
>>37444735
>>37444686
>>37444602
>>37444299
>>37444218
>all those delicious normie tears
You're doing gods work, OP
Keep crying normans
>>
>you can get tortured for 10 years for selling your addy script
>cops can operate steroid-dealing rings with impunity and "accidentally" shoot you if you squeal

What did the federal government of the United States of America mean by this?
>>
>>37444602
>don't know what you're missing out on
>heroin

I always take my life advice from worthless addicts. Maybe I'll let you suck my dick for money?
>>
>>37447545
What's especially funny is that the OP makes this thread pretty much every single week and normies think it's a legit thread and get so fucking mad at him every time
>>
>>37444915
>actually successful

Please, keep telling yourself that. Jesus druggies are retarded. They all think they're secret geniuses who are "smart but lazy"
>>
>>37447586
>Officer Chad is tapping a teen whore
>you're shooting yourself in the brainstem with a .44
>>
>>37447631
>Agent Stacy buys cars with orbiter bux
>you're eating ramen in a basement 'cause your life sucks
>>
>>37447605
Maybe other people do but these stories are legit mine. I live in rural Alabama, cops will take any lead over drugs
>>
>tfw have been selling heroin for 9 years

>have made well over 200,000$
>>
File: 1495750082748.png (645KB, 830x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1495750082748.png
645KB, 830x1262px
OP you've inspired me, I live in a small city completely filled with tweakers. Meth is in abundance and justice is in short supply.
>>
The only reason drug laws exist is to give the state an excuse to pull people who prioritize personal pleasure over subservience to authority out of the gene pool.

Enjoy being bred into subservient poo-in-loo drones, you fucking faggots. Thanks for squandering the country.
>>
>>37447813
>tfw forgot to replace "subservience" with "obedience"
>>
>>37447813
>give a 20-year-old 20 years for skylarking and smoking ditchweed
>keep doing this for like five generations
gee i wonder why everyone's a gay numale or a tranny now
>>
>>37447933
Every civiliation eventually shits in their own gene pool. Society is a self-limiting problem.
>>
>>37447813
>if you don't do drugs that means that you are a slave to authority

There is more to life than being doped out all the time, retarded junkie
>>
>>37447813
I'm all for changing the law in this regard, but that is some straight up retarded logic.

Live in an area that has a meth problem and you'll realize drug laws aren't just the man trying to stop your dude weed lmao
>>
>>37448865
You really don't think that incarceration acts as, and is in fact, "designed" to be, a selection pressure?

I mean, it's not all bad! Maybe you'll get lucky and we'll end up being Japs instead of streetshitter bug people.
Like, I personally wouldn't bet money on it, but
>>
>>37444188
Good riddance of druggy criminal scum.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 450x600px
>>37444188
You are doing good work OP and I love you
>>
>>37448963
>DEA shillbot comes on my board
>wants people to stop doing drugs
>wants me to turn in drug dealers
>give him a lethal dose of malware instead
>>
>>37444188
BASED! Toasty
>>
>>37444188
Before I did drugs I too was bitter against anyone who did them
I was jealous that they were out having sex and experiencing new altered states
Stop being so autistic and jealous
>>
>>37444188
it is good story in porn OP i cum so hard while hurtling through space toward a decommissioned space station. slowly, i pull my knees to my chest and close my eyes as my bowels begin to expel hundreds upon hundreds of beautiful, symmetrical turds, brown as the day is long. i laugh like a young girl as my turds drift aimlessly behind me; they are as butterflies to a child frolicking in the fields of elysium. i approach the station's docking port, flaccid cock in hand, and prepare to float gently into its inviting confines. i extend my cockless arm jubilantly, as to celebrate the majesty and depth of space, and thank jesus christ for this ultimate gift and blessing. but suddenly, my outstretched arm collides with the outer rim of the docking port, and the trajectory of my quaggy body is violently halted. the ftes afford me barely enough time to turn his head before the turds arrive. one thousand turds, each one seemingly larger than the last. i try in vain to cleanse mu eyes of the shitsting, but succeed only in smearing my own fecal matter into a fine asspaste, which slowly seeps into my eyes and nasal cavity. i inhale three hundred and twenty four Space Turds; my lungsare permeated completely with my own shit. i hang lax, spirit broken, defeated by poop. i will never be the same. i am forever a shit faggot
>>
>>37449057
we're not fucking autistic, you fucking idiot. we just dont like fucking drug addict nigger scum ruining everything
>>
>>37444640
damn son what gave you that idea?
>>
>>37448799
Why? Because you say so? Well then I say, there's more to life than doing everything sober.
>i like to do drugs
>everyone has to do drugs now because I like to
Oh wait, that's not how drug users generally feel. Most of us believe people should to be free go make their own choices for their own bodies. But moralfags, like you, whose moral compass is guided by the law don't care about people's right to chose.
>the guberment says drugs are bad
>drugs are bad
>Oh look. A kid with a bag of weed
>time to fuck his life up forever because he doesn't chose to use a state sponsored drug like alcohol.
I do agree with reporting the guy who was selling to middle schoolers. An adult using is different than pushing drugs to children with undeveloped brains.
>>
OBVIOUS B8
NECK URSELF M8
>>
I'm gonna be a cop in about 3 years, you normalshits better hope I don't catch you.
>>
OP, what you did is great. All normans are trash and deserve what they get.
>>
>>37444188
umm. did you get a cash reward/payout? otherwise, this seems like an exercise in futulity
>>
File: 1490959979465.jpg (89KB, 828x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1490959979465.jpg
89KB, 828x1095px
>tfw no qt druggie gf

Why live?
>>
>>37449237
>who's moral compass is guided by the law
This is unironically what junkies believe
You really think that if drugs were to be completely legal we wouldn't have any problem against them?
I'd probably hate them more, as they would have free reign to regress society.
I also love how druggies see themselves as enlightened rebels sticking it to the man, all the while the CIA is making millions actively being involved in the drugstrade and laughing their asses off of these retards voluntarily destroying their own brain
>>
>>37449625
*there asses
>>
>>37449653
>there
sometimes i'm not sure if junkies are made retarded by all the drugs they consume, or that they have always been retards and that this is why they became junkies in the first place. Probably both
>>
>>37449731
*if junkie's
>>
>>37444251
nobody does.
The police were mad you wasted their time
The parents were mad you wasted their time
the kids were mad that some creep likes to watch them smoke.
>>
>>37449779
Now i know you are just baiting.
Don't you have some random guys you need to suck off for money for your drugs?
>>
>>37449839
*for you're
>>
>>37449863
>for you are
>>
I once planted ice in a mates car and called the police stating I saw it and my friend talked to me about a money venture, saying all I had to do was deliver packages. He got 5yrs with chance of parole after 2.

he was banging my gf and turns out "my" son is actually his. Left her after the court trial saying I knew about those two and that if she pushed for child support I'd get a parent test and post it all over her Facebook and other social media, including all schools in the tri state (she's a school teacher). Never heard from her again
>>
I probably would've killed myself by the time I was out of high school without alcohol, do American kids use weed for that instead? Is it just cheaper? Because it seems a lot less convenient.
>>
File: 1494879683345.png (736KB, 1000x965px) Image search: [Google]
1494879683345.png
736KB, 1000x965px
>>37447813
>Being a druggie is revolutionary and full of honor.
Jesus man, you make me want to kill myself even more.
>>
File: 1489589297194.jpg (232KB, 1594x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489589297194.jpg
232KB, 1594x2048px
>>37444188
Degenerate NORPS on suicide watch!

GJ OP
>>
>>37450164
>missing the fucking point
>taking a description as an imperative
No, save killing yourself for when a handful of middle-aged women in DC finally ban your loli porn.
>>
>>37444188
Isn't this thread more /pol/ tier?
Sorry that you hate fun so much anon
Must be shitty to be you
>>
>>37444602
Enjoy dying of an overdose in your late thirties, if the AIDS or hepatitis A-Z doesn't get you first.

Disgusting pavement ape.
>>
>>37444188
You made this thread a couple of weeks ago on /pol/ right OP?
>>
>>37444188
You made the right thing Anon drug use is degenerate and destroys lives.
>>
File: ms paint comic.png (38KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ms paint comic.png
38KB, 900x900px
>>37444915
Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

Good going
>>
>>37444188
Bait/10 made me reply
Have a (you) for the effort
>>
>>37447813
>>37448899
man you sound like my friends when they get high and talk about dumbass conspiracies and shit
shut the fuck up and you sound retarded as fuck
>>
>>37448899
of course prison is a selection process, laws are a selection process, school is a selection process, jobs are a selection process, the people around you are a selection process.
Everything around you is a "selection process", and they are unavoidable, as you need to have rules in place for society.
drugs are banned in most part because harmful addictions can form, and because of people doing dumb shit while on said drugs.
you are not thinking from anyone elses point of view besides yourself with your argument. Then again, you do only get high for selfish reasons.
>>
>>37450340
>he sounds like he thinks he's smart
>I'll attack him there, because I am an epic troll

You're a neural network written in Visual Basic. Stay in your lane.
>>
I understand OP it makes fun it pushes your own idioligy on others.
Fuck these faggots saying "it's none of your buisness" "it does not affect you" fuck the others it makes fun.
>>
>>37450443
You admit that I'm right, but you're not willing to look at where this is headed. That's dumb.

>>37450473
>cohnsewvatism is dah new countah-culcha
Give it a rest, Paul.
>>
>>37450512
>You admit that I'm right, but you're not willing to look at where this is headed. That's dumb.
in your infinite knowledge, please tell me where we are "headed", besides trying to get junkies off the streets
Im not exactly sure what your stance is besides that "drug laws are bad"
some drugs are very harmful, some not so much. For the most part society as a whole determines these things, and can change over time.
>>
>>37450606
>some things are objectively bad
>but that changes over time
really evokes my persona
>>
>>37450631
>cant think of an argument
>attacks something I didnt even say
reading comprehension is a must
>>
>>37449625
>>37449871
I'm >>37449237 that wasn't me replying to you, I've been too busy at work to check back here.
>i also love how druggies see themselves as enlightened rebels sticking it to the man
I never said that, you hardly even say I implied it. I simply said that adults should be free to chose what they do with their own bodies. Drug USE is a victimless crime. What some people do as a result of not being able to control themself is another story, and not what I was talking about. I'm talking about not being allowed to relax and unwind, at the end of the day, that i want to. I'm only "allowed" to get drunk. But that's bull shit, so I just ignore it, and a couple times a week snort a bunch of opiates to decompress and chill out.
>>
>>37444188
I bet you smoke cigs or drink alcohol you hypocrite

>b-but thats acceptable because i say so!!
>>
The Lord's work anon.

Godspeed
>>
>>37444188
Sorry Anon, I'm rather fond of drugs.
>>
>>37444188

Did you explain to cops you were mad at them because you thought they were having sex and you aren't having sex? Might as well just say it faggot.

Hopefully you'll be arrested for all the child porn on your harddrive eventually.
>>
Thank you for everything you're doing, anon.
Druggies should all die
>>
File: 25251316141.png (627KB, 720x946px) Image search: [Google]
25251316141.png
627KB, 720x946px
>>37444188
lel good job op keep degenerates on their toes.
>>
>>37450044
Good on you for getting out of that shit. Any idea of how the skank is doing now?
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.