[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neet food

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

what is the best, affordable, cheap,low price, quality, and tasty need food.

is it Kraft Mac n cheese? only 250 calories a box.
>>
Chicken tendies when they go on sale
>>
There's 250 calories per serving you dumb cow it's like 750 per box
>>
>>37442912
at the target i used to work at, if chicken was gonna expire in a week or less, they would sell it at a huge markdown.

In some cases, you could buy 3 pounds of chicken for about 4 $.

I even saw one woman get 7 packages of chicken tenders for free because they were set to expire later that day.

Keep this in mind, anons. Always search for those "$5 off coupons" on the front of the chickens.
>>
>>37442942

serving size is 1 box nigger.
>>
>>37442942
This
Also
>Kraft Mac N Cheese is tasty
What the fuck is wrong with your tastebuds?
>>
>>37442950
>I even saw one woman get 7 packages of chicken tenders for free because they were set to expire later that day.
That's not how that works anon.
You must truly be a neet to never leave your place.
>>
File: mac_and_cheese_facts.jpg (50KB, 242x324px) Image search: [Google]
mac_and_cheese_facts.jpg
50KB, 242x324px
>>37442953
It isn't cunt neck yourself
>>
>>37442970

thats probably the cuckadian version Kraft dinner, the u.s versions is 250 per box.
>>
Kraft Dinner is great NEET food. Takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and is delicious.

Little Caesars hot n ready pizza is pretty good, I usually don't eat for the rest of the day after having one. For $5, you get a large pizza, and if you're anxious you can literally get the food in 30 seconds and then be out the door.

Getting a loaf of bread is a good investment too. Can feed you for a couple days and usually isn't more than a dollar. Grilled Cheese sandwiches are my favorite.
>>
>>37442993
>u.s versions is 250 per box.
kek

>burgers being this delusional
>>
>>37443007

I eat 4 boxes of this a day, shits 99 cents.
>>
>>37442993
I'm American and you are a fat retard
>>
>>37443000
>Kraft Dinner

that shit is trash
>>
>>37443045
Is Kraft Dinner any different from whatever Americans eat in OP's pic? Here in Canada Kraft Dinner is pretty good.
>>
Spirals or regular shape?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyW-0_QHY8k&spfreload=10
>>
Dried grains + dried legumes + frozen vegetables + eggs.

The dried foods are much less hassle to cook with a good electric pressure cooker. It will eventually pay for itself in reduced energy costs, assuming you get a steel pot one and not some non-stick bullshit that will break after a few months. There's a famous and popular brand that works very well.
>>
>>37442965
Nigger what? I was the cashier who sold her the order. She had 3 other items in her cart besides the chicken valued at $8.50, and her final total was $8.50. And who the fuck are you to tell me what Target does and doesn't sell, you fucking peasant!
>>
>>37443059
Canadian PC white mac and cheese is WAY better than KRAFT mac and cheese. I bet you put ketchup on yours with your poor taste you pleb
>>
I live off mcfood now that uber eats delivers it.
>>
>>37443109
>you put ketchup on yours

Surprisingly no. I might be a pleb, but it always grossed me out when people put Ketchup on their KD.
>>
Taco Bell taco party packs are cheap.
>>
Chef Boyardee ravioli eaten cold from the can.
>>
File: IMG_20170424_204301.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170424_204301.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Ramen. Gotta get the beef 12 packs.
>>
>>37443168
>not their mac&cheese
shame
>>
whats cheap neat food thats tasty and low in calories, trying to lose weight not that it really matters,preferebly meat/burgers or fried chicken
>>
>tfw 60 frozen beef patties for $20

I'm eating like a king lol
>>
A pound of Squirrel meat only has around 500 cals, I eat a few squirrels a day.
>>
>>37442912
Definitely ramen.

The problem with ramen is that it's either really good or really bad. The ones I buy are 2 packets for 1 bong, which I guess is relatively expensive by ramen standards, but they're really fucking delicious and have like 300 calories in a packet.
>>
The microwavable instant bowl noodles.
>fill with water and flavor shit
>microwave for 3 minutes
>put in a few ice cubes to cool down for instant eats
best effort/time to amount ratio for truly the laziest and depressed neets.
Bonus points for weeb food if youre into that.
>>
>>37443300

enjoy your sodium poisoning, 1 cup has over 1800mg of salt.
>>
>>37443300
my flat has no freezer, only a fridge, you're lucky to have access to ice-cubes. I would die for them right now.

i like to add vegetables to packet ramen, however packet ramen is fundamentally just bad eating so I try to avoid entirely

mushroom., spring onion, whatever really
>>
>>37442912
>thinks an entire box of mac n cheese is 250 calories
This is why fatties stay fat.
>>
File: HotandSpicy_Beef.gif (20KB, 175x198px) Image search: [Google]
HotandSpicy_Beef.gif
20KB, 175x198px
>>37443351
Caring about your health is basically the exact opposite of a neet thing to do faggot.
and not a cup, loser. pic related
>>
>>37443300
Don't drink the stew and you'll be fine.
Add some green onions, coriander and an egg for a less shitty meal.
>>
OK guys, I'm gonna drop some top tier NEET food on you right now.

Here's what you're gonna need:
>Spaghetti or other pasta
>2 eggs
>Bacon
>Parmesan cheese, preferably hand-grated (I get blocks from costco)
>Pepper

Take your eggs and beat the fuck out of them in a big bowl, add a fuckton of pepper (more than you think you need) and then put it aside. Chop a couple of slices of bacon into 1/2" or so pieces and put them in a small pan with some olive oil. Grate up a bunch of parmesan, half a cup or something. Boil some water, put half a pack of spaghetti in. A minute or two after your spaghetti starts boiling, put the bacon on medium high heat and fry until nice and crispy.

When the pasta is ready, drain it, don't rinse it, and drop it straight into your bowl of egg and toss. Then, dump your bacon and hot oil into the same bowl and toss again. Then dump in the parmesan and toss again. The heat from the pasta and oil cooks the eggs and the other stuff mixes in and makes a delicious sauce.

Congratulations, you have reasonably authentic Italian-style Spaghetti Carbonara (not the cucked American version with cream in it) and it took you maybe 20 minutes and cost like 3 bucks or something.

>>37442912
I chop these up, fry them in a pan, and mix them into my mac n cheese, along with green onions, pepper, and usually some tobasco sauce. Makes for a pretty damn good meal.
>>
>>37442965
you're thinking of hikki baka
neet =/ hikki
>>
Stir Fry, vegetables and rice are cheap senpai.
>>
>>37442912
microwaved hotdogs
>>
File: blue_box.png (83KB, 1816x2040px) Image search: [Google]
blue_box.png
83KB, 1816x2040px
1050 calories a box, dairy and carbs are full of calories genius.
>>
>>37443351
>1800 mg
>1.8 kg of salt
You sure ?
>>
File: 51+xVsKjHML.jpg (44KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
51+xVsKjHML.jpg
44KB, 500x363px
Mi goreng,
If you have an asian grocery market near you check if they have this.
11 dollars for 30 packs, add some green onion and egg if you're feeling fancy.
>>
>>37444088
Used to eat this a lot until I got sick of it. Definitely much better with a fried egg on top though.
>>
>>37444040
no one cares string bean fag
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.