[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League of Legends thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: BEo63Mk.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px)
BEo63Mk.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
I seem to only have 2 modes:

Either I go 13/4, or I go 4/13

Any tips to play consistently?
>>
>>37442623
League is all about emotional control, that's why I'm hardstuck silver for 6 years. Reeeeeee

I'm a support only player so can't give you the best advice beyond league is almost entirely a game of keeping your cool and concentrating.

Turn the 4/10 into 10/10 and win, rather than 4/13. If you're gonna get 4/13, go all the way to the 4/20 and run it down mid.
>>
Take care about the Matchups. Always take more than one page of runes to be prepared against an Ad champ or Ap champ, this will help not feeding throught the laning phase.

You are TankTeemo, you can either split all game (no one can really 1v1 you once you got the mask since you can just flee and wait for them to take shrooms) or go with team helping your assassin or any team diving champ to kill the adc (blind the adc=he can't lifesteal, so he has to lean only on his teammates to survive). Tank Teemo doesn't really have damage to kill people in a teamfight but he can prove to be a real pain in the ass with the Aoe Slow both from your aa and your shroom.

Watch the motherfucking map FFS.
>>
>that teemo build
>swifty boots
>no tp
Anon what in the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>37442774
swifty + mallet
>>
Tip:
Online gaming is the ultimate waste of time in this life.
>>
>tfw only ever play nasus
>>
Lulu is the only character I like to play
>>
>>37442623
I'm a D3 player and the only advice you'll ever need is: Play more. There are no shortcuts. Even if you read guides, it doesn't help if you don't understand the reasons and outcomes of your actions.

But then again, you're Bronze 2 and basically every single thing you do is wrong. The first step is admitting that you're a shitter and you can't do anything right.
>>
>>37443039
Pretty much this.

You'll need about 2k games in a season to get into Platinum and 2k more to get to Diamond from there, assuming you're playing on EUW or NA (or Korea or China)
>>
>>37442623
>Bronze II
mate I'm gonna say you should watch some good guides on how to play the game in general, and how to play top lane. Maybe you should learn how to come back from being behind if you feed every time you get behind. Your cs'ing is better than everyone on your team but that's always helpful to work on too, unless you're cs'ing near perfect.
>>
>>37443746
Here's a really good series. They used to be like 30 minutes long but they're pretty short now so watch any that interest you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iko2tqmDpJQ&list=PL9RdXhXESRJzgY_SwHB8T-cZxXljWhQvz
>>
>>37443773
Last thing is please for the love of god look at your map. Everyone silver or below seems to tunnel vision really hard so they either don't think of the map or don't care. It really makes it hard to play as a team with them. Even when you're in the heat of battle try to find a second to check your minimap. And resize that mother fucker to the max size.

But don't expect your team to do the same until you're at least gold.
>>
HOW THE FUCK DO I PLAY SONA
>>
>>37444253
Play her midlane and shit on kids.
Alternatively, play Janna and trap yourself.
>>
>>37444265
Only shielding supp i can play decently is lulu, something about janna doesn't click right with me, probably the lack of poke in lane
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.