[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

catfish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: catfishpepe.jpg (13KB, 236x244px) Image search: [Google]
catfishpepe.jpg
13KB, 236x244px
has anyone ever catfished another? what was it like and did you get anything out of it?
>>
>>37442253
Don't get into catfishing if you are not 100% psychopathic. If you have even a shread of dignity left, you will fall in love and want to trap yourself.
>>
>>37442253
No, never
Why dost thou ask?
>>
>>37442253
I've considered trying it on steam for free items
>>
File: catfishman.jpg (2MB, 1284x7572px) Image search: [Google]
catfishman.jpg
2MB, 1284x7572px
>>37442253
not me but pic related
>>
I got catfished at least three times. In each of these cases the catfishing\lying went on for days, which is what's so upsetting.

1. 'Woman' calling 'herself' Svetlana, told me some sob story about being the daughter of a drug-addicted prostitute from Russia
2. 'Girl' from Ukraine who claimed to be an orphan but was actually obviously a man (photos of girl turned out to be 'child model' photos)
3. 'Woman' who claimed she was about to be sentenced to a long prison term in Malaysia where she'd be shackled laying flat all night and could vomit in her sleep and choke to death
>>
>>37442253
I haven't but idiots on this board get catfished all the time.
>>
I remember talking to this qt azn on maplestory and pretending to be asian.
I used asian friend's facebook pics.
I never had intentions on meeting or anything. Just wanted a fun girl to talk to while I grind

Felt kinda bad. We were maple bf/gf too.
>>
>>37442253
>used to catfish girls all the time on warcraft 3
>a lot of them actually wanted to e-date
>had a lot of pics of girls and some of them were 10/10s
>tfw will never have the pics again because that was on my very first pc
>>
>middle school
>random girl gets my number
>we talk
>gets steamy
>she sends stock photos but I'm too fucking retarded/horny to notice
>I send her a dick pic
>she sends fakes
lasted a week longer before she told me she was actually a fat girl from my art class.
I was pretty pissed/embarrassed so I went full autism and spammed her phone and AIM with fat shaming, calling her a disgusting pig, etc.
She actually got really upset by it. I realized at this point she wouldn't turn me in for cyberbullying because she has saved images of an underage boner on her phone. So I bullied her even more until she just dropped out of school.
>>
>2013
>me, be horny but has social autism
>have fetishes i want to explore
>always had a fantastic imagination
>make a fake account with believable pics of a girl i used to go to school with
>talk to a handful of people
>i get off each night to pretending im the girl while talking to guys seducting "me"
>things escalate, few have caught on but the amount of people i talk to makes it not matter
>fetishes expand as most i talk to are experienced and older than 40(I'm in my 20s)
>2017
one guy i talked to for 3 years had a thing for gluing peoples mouths, putting them in plastic bags, then thowing them in dumpsters or hangi g them.. which worked cus i was at this point into anything (except gore and feces/urine, im not filthy)
i deactivated the account after i heard from one guy with a necrophilia fetish from another country actually came to my (alleged) city and was curious where i was. his messages was even spookier with his borked english, "yes glue your lip so you are not talk, you are doll in trash bag, you like to be meat?"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.