[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw our society is literally beginning to fall apart we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170602_001807.jpg (48KB, 726x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_001807.jpg
48KB, 726x523px
>mfw our society is literally beginning to fall apart

we never stood a chance it was only a matter of time
>>
I'm glad. Wish it'd come sooner though. Either this will lead to a next step of evolution through ultimate destruction, wether it be becoming machines or continuing our biology, or it's the end of our line. We are unfit to even govern ourselves, we don't have the capabilities for so many of us to try to thrive. In the end, we're just animals like the others on this planet. We're just a part of the universe trying to organize and understand itself, and it's gotta move on or improve eventually
>>
>>37441401
You're glad there will be no more internet and anime ???

You are garbage.

I didn't see you trying to save society.
>>
It's pretty fun watching it burn down. I legit have an ipod with the only song on it being ''where is my mind'' in case a terrorist attack or nuke goes out near where I live so I can watch in awe as death approaches.
>>
>>37441316
>>37441401
>>37441451
what exactly is falling apart?

I mean I'd love for that to be the case, but I'm not really seeing it

be specific, I'm interested
>>
File: neet boys.jpg (85KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet boys.jpg
85KB, 409x409px
>>37441316

I honestly
Can't
Fucking
Wait

I want to see normalfags torn apart by roving gangs of nogs. The same optimistic "durr people are good on the inside" faggots bludgeoning a mother for a piece of bread. Total societal meltdown as I sip water from my NEETcave, munching on built up supplies.
>>
>>37441316
>>37441458
Yeah man society's totally falling apart, just like you and every edgy kid every generation before you thought
>>
>>37441451
I am glad.

Yeah no shit, we are born garbage.

I never wanted to. Society is really shitty
>>
>>37441316
In the past, we've literally had two world wars, within the same century, and nukes were dropped during the second one. And after that, we had a tense cold war between two heavily armed super powers who threaten nuclear annihilation. And yet, the world didn't end.

But somehow, according to some people, SJWs and Donald Trump are a sign of the end times.
>>
>>37441562
Immigration from Africa will kill Europe
>>
>>37441562
Can I screenshot your post so I can look at it whenever I get panicked about the world ending?
>>
>>37441562
100 million people died from extremely fucked up shit over the span of just the past century, what makes anyone think they'll get lucky just for being them
>>
In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rock feller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighways.
>>
>>37441637
Just to put things into perspective, even the most BLACKED countries in Europe are still in their 90%s of whiteness while America is more than 50% niggers (if you don't count Arabs and North Africans as white, the same standard you apply here).
Not saying it weren't bad (the prospect of becoming a new America with a homicide rate way beyond 1/100k is terrifying tbqh) but it's not how we will die.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.