[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Beggar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1494925231518.jpg (20KB, 480x727px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494925231518.jpg
20KB, 480x727px
Hey guys are there any fellow robots on here who would be willing to send a broke college student some money so he can afford his security deposit and rent?

Preface:
I have 2 jobs and I had all the money I needed for rent and the security deposit on my new place but one of roommates dropped out last minute so the rest of us have to pay more for the deposit and rent. I only need like $100 and I will be able to pay you back in about 2 weeks.

You can add me on kik bballlvr23 if you want to know anything specific. My venmo is awall29.

I hate begging online but I don't have any other options.
>>
>>37441211
sent check ur pms box ;)
>>
>>37441235
I know you're fucking with me, but it's ok.
>>
broke anon bumping for broke anon
good luck :^)
>>
>>37441417
Thanks anon, my hopes aren't very high but I hope this works out :/
>>
Bumping for you bud.
>>
Grab a piece of cardboard and beg on the streets like real men
>>
>>37441753
Im working two jobs, I dont have time to beg on the street.
>>
>>37441821
>Doesnt have time to beg in the streets
>Has time to post on 4chan
Get a third job you lazy millenial
>>
100% chance op wants to spend this on videogames and drugs
>>
>>37441853
Do you realize what time it is? It's the middle of the night, literally nothing is open right now.
>>
>>37441876
Work night shift as a security guard. Also, its morning here, in Europe, anon
>>
>>37441875
I don't do drugs, I don't even know anyone who sells if I did want drugs. Also I don't own any consoles or a pc. I'm on a straight talk phone from walmart right now.
>>
>>37441905
I'm in the central valley of california it's literally only farm land for miles all around. I would love a security job that sounds super comfy but options are low around here.
>>
>>37441906
I would send but I'm scared you are a roastie and tricking us robots for money.

I don't want any beta karma lol
>>
>>37442051
You can add my kik if you like, honestly I'm really desperate so I'm willing to talk to you on the phone if you want.
>>
>>37441211
Why don't you beg your parents?
>pay you back in two weeks
Suuuuuure
>>
>>37441211
Not feeling so smart anymore, college kid, huh?
>>
>>37441211
Sell something
>>
>>37442140
The only parent I have thats alive is my mom and we don't talk. I mean I'm not sure how to prove that I will pay back but I will. This was really out of no where and I don't have enough. I get paid soon and I will be able to pay back but no hard feelings if you don't want to help.
>>
>>37441211
>sell some of your shit
>beg your parents
>take out a bank loan
>move to a new place
Don't see any justified reason to beg tbqh
>>
>>37442166
Not really my man, I feel really shitty to be honest. That's on top of the usual shitty feeling. I don't really have anyone to talk to so it hurts but whatever.
>>
>>37442239
>I dont have anything to sell.
>dad is dead, I haven't talked to my mother in a while but I'm sure she would help me even if she had any.
>I need a justfiable reason for a loan, they don't just give them out.
>that's exactly what I trying to do anon, Im living in an empty studio in someones back yard. I will be paying less rent in the new place but I have to give my portion of first months rent and my portion of the security deposit together and since one person dropped out we each have to pay a bit more.
>>
>>37442203
I dont own anything :/
>>
>>37442313
*"She wouldn't help"*
>>
>>37442326
Sell your boypussy m8
>>
>>37442339
That's honestly my last resort but I need the $100 by the 5th of this month.
>>
Self bumping just because Im desperate
>>
Go to /adv/ they will give you tips on how to sort your shit out
>>
>>37442867
I guess I'll check it out, but what I need rn is just the money honestly
>>
>>37442927
Well begging is against the rules on 4chan so i'd suggest you go some other place bud
>>
>>37443087
Trust me I'm not doing this out of a lack of neccessity
>>
bumping for poorfag
>richfags where are you
>>
Sent you a little more than you asked, don't spent it all in one place though! :)
>>
>>37441211
If you have to beg for money you're not ready to take out a lease agreement. It's a legal contract saying you'll pay a certain amount each month. The reason they make you pay all these deposits is to weed out the broke asses, which apparently you are. You'll be making a mistake and struggling to make payments, then when you're not able to you're fucked. I've watched too many friends make the same mistake. Wait until you're financially stable enough to afford things before buying them.
>>
>>37443200
I have enough for the month to month but since one guy dropped out it really messed me up because I had enough and its an expense I wasn't ready for. But yeah you have a point bro I'll definitely put some thought to it
>>
>>37443200
>implying Op won't just blow it all on his heroin addiction
>>
>>37443186
I haven't recieved anything, so I guess you're just fucking with me but it's ok
>>
>>37443243
I've already said this before but I don't do drugs, and if I ever decided I would want some I wouldn't know where to get some
>>
>>37441211
Go to /adv/. Stop looking for an easy escape route. What do you think is going to happen when something like this happens to you again? Are you just going to beg for money everytime for the rest of your life?
>>
>>37443255
>fellow robots
>Facebook user
>doesn't know the "sent :)" or "check your PMs" meme, or basic 4chan culture
>only here to beg for money
Lol
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.