[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The NEETcube

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Cube-exterior.jpg (42KB, 572x375px) Image search: [Google]
Cube-exterior.jpg
42KB, 572x375px
Why can't the government just give me one of these to live in? I just want a nice cozy 3mx3m cube to live in.
http://vimeo.com/22832755
>>
>>37441029
Because millions of niggers would sign up as well, and it would be a whole bunch of money down the drain with a massive drop in the workforce. There is no benefit for them, so they won't do it. Maybe bribe some high official in Congress with millions, and you'll be sure see it happen in the near future.
>>
A bunch of harmless NEETs living together in harmony. Can you even imagine it? Other than the occasional FBI raid, it most likely be the most peaceful and crime free society on earth.
>>
>>37441156
That's true. It would probably end up like Section 8 and that didn't work very well...
>>
Ive always thought that a NEET containment dwelling would be a high rise full of small apartments.
>>
>>37441843
Cubes are highly stackable.
>>
>>37441943
not when fully modular and 20+ stories, plus, 3mx3m is way too small for even just a computer and bed.
>>
File: winnebagoForza.png (187KB, 956x392px) Image search: [Google]
winnebagoForza.png
187KB, 956x392px
>Retarded stairs
>stinky compost toilet
>No TV

Shit

Now THIS is the true NEETmobile. Be a nomadic NEET, moving onto somewhere new when the tendies run out.
>>
>>37442039
wheres the pc go tho
>>
Look, I grew up with niggers and can hang with them, but niggers ruin everything. Literally. Living around poor niggers is not worth it. I'm a neet on neetbux that got on section 8. Trust me, it's not worth living around niggers. You'll feel like you're trapped in your home and paranoid about a nigger breaking in and stealing your animu, vidya and PC. They all hang outside their shitty duplexes/apartments and shit. I moved back with my parents and pay them rent instead. It costs about the same. If you don't want to live with parents, you're better off looking for faggots that are looking for a roommate. Neets are the perfect roommates. Locking in their room all day, only coming out to eat or use the bathroom. Pay on time since neetbux guaranteed. Better location.
>>
>>37442103
>mfw neet renting alone
>have the ugliest messiest wraparound desk in the living room
>>
>>37441156
>a whole bunch of money down the drain
That's typical of this US government. It's almost irrelevant.
>a massive drop in the workforce
That's all that would matter.
>>
>>37441029

Looks like one of those shacks from Pubg
>>
>>37442103
How would I find a potential NEET roomate? They're relatively rare, aren't they?
>>
I was watching tiny living show with my momma and some of those really small houses look fucking awesome
Would unironically live in one. You could easily hitch it onto a trailer and take it anywhere
>>
>>37442148
Kek, this, truly
>>
>>37442232
They are. At least in the US. Usually NEETs on the bux are on them for a reason. In my case, I'm a diagnosed schizo. Just saying I'm a schizo pushes some people away but in reality I'm just locked in my room all day on my PC and pay rent ASAP. Like, If I'm awake at 3am when my neetbux gets deposited, I go to withdrawal rent money before going to bed. I'm never late. I did have issues with normies trying to explain how I would pay rent. I'd say I get disability then they'd ask for what then it all goes downhill. It's like if they think I'm a faggot on bath salts. Weird.
>>
>>37442103
>Neets are the perfect roommates. Locking in their room all day, only coming out to eat or use the bathroom. Pay on time since neetbux guaranteed. Better location.
Not like this matters. Your normie roommates will grow to hate you for no reason whatsoever. Normies can't stand the existence of robots.
>>
>>37443090
Then you get a NEET roommate and both of you just sit in your rooms all day.
Tbh id get a roommate at this place but i dont think my lease allows it or something. Between 2 people, rent would be $125 and there are 2 bedrooms.
>>
>>37441029
>4 foot bed
so i have to curl up to sleep? fuck that shit
>>
>>37442039
>STARTING AT: $243,348*
may as well just buy an apartment at that price, fuckin hell lad
>>
File: 1436595830600.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1436595830600.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
how hard would it be for a neet and his dog to go innawoods, build a tiny log cabin, maybe a small patch of land for vegetables and be completely self succulent?
>>
>>37443567
Easy if you can somehow get a cashflow for items you cant produce yourself
>>
>>37443567
Illegal unless you own the land and have permits for everything. And even then you might get raided because the feds dont like it when people go off the grid.
>>
>>37443567
https://www.hemnet.se/bostad/fritidshus-2rum-askersund-askersunds-kommun-langsjoangen-1034-11557676

Next weekend im heading off to sweden to look at this property (Im danish). Not really deep inside the woods but would be a perfect getaway
>>
>>37443602
when i say innawoods i mean really innawoods. like deep in the British Colombian north. doubt anyone would bother me.
>>
>>37443602
Well yeah because for all they know you'll come back in 5 years with a Boeing aimed at the pentagon.
>>
>>37441296
Not even an FBI Raid. Just have NeetNet, the unemployed meshnet. It'll have it's own chans, gaming servers, anime ripped in 4k, and everything you want. VPN/Encryption included.
>>
>>37443627
One of my friends bought goverment land in alaska for almost nothing. Might be an option if youre american
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.