[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 17

File: supermarket.jpg (74KB, 620x427px) Image search: [Google]
supermarket.jpg
74KB, 620x427px
1) What is your job?
2) Why do you hate it?

Cashier at a supermarket here. It's shitty because you stand in the same spot all day having to interact with normalfags, and never get enough time to relax or think to yourself. The hours go by quickly, but it's soul-sucking. Plus you're not even allowed to sit down where I work. All I want is a slow, comfy job where I don't have to interact with people. I'm hoping to get moved to grocery stocking since it's better, but it's still a long shot.

How about you?
>>
I work for Goodwill and I only hate it because of the asshole customers that steal every day.

Otherwise I meet a lot of nice old people there.
>>
Landscaper

I enjoy being outside in the sun and the constant low to mid level activity. It keeps me in decent shape and keeps me from being a fattie.

Pay is shit.
>>
I am a court clerk. The benefits are nice and it's easy work. It's also extremely menial and mind-numbing, and I work in a traditional office setting full of women who talk about banal things and make quips about how much they wish they weren't at work. It's soul-crushing more than I expected and I am currently trying to transfer back to my old job at the local juvenile center
>>
>>37440824
Do you have any horror stories? I'm glad I'm not a courtesy clerk simply because I don't have to clean the bathrooms.
>>
Inbound at a target regional distribution center

The work is hard, but the pay is good, at a nice $22/hr. I like my co-workers, and I only work 3 12 hour days a week, so I get 4 days to chill out and do whatever I want.

The work is stupid hard sometimes and management is a bunch of completely retarded college kids that have never had to lift a finger in their life, and seem to have it in their mind that we should be able to move boxes of diapers just as fast as bookshelves.
>>
>>37440852
>Do you have any horror stories?
Not really. I've had my share of particularly rude patrons but nothing worth posting.
>>
>>37440774
...hi. so you work at the goodwill? Can we be friends?
>>
File: Reac 173.png (396KB, 1024x565px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 173.png
396KB, 1024x565px
>>37440708
Unemployed. Kill me.

NEET for almost 2 years. No truly relevant experience and what I have isn't lengthy, but I do have a bachelor's degrees. Don't know my chances of getting a decent job in a relevant field. It's not a meme degree like communications it's basically "Information Systems" but by another name - grads with the degree from my school often had decent employment rates shortly after college.
>>
>>37440708
>Stock clerk in grocery store
>incompetent management, and the fucking normiecunts I have to deal with on a daily basis
>>
File: 1496346419850.jpg (12KB, 165x173px) Image search: [Google]
1496346419850.jpg
12KB, 165x173px
>>37440708
Stock clerk in a grocery store. It sucks because I usually have lots to work, so I end up rushing. Constantly bending over/kneeling/lifting also sucks. And my normie coworkers who always talk about getting lit, going the beach/parties, or taking 2 hour long breaks
>>
>>37440774
Ever found any hidden gems anon?

Don't they only employ retards?
>>
>Bartender

Fuck all these useless drunk no-lives. I work 60 hours a week to pay for a university course that I'm failing because I spend all my time working and I get treated with absolutely 0 respect by drunken idiots who are either;

A: Alcoholic and stuck in low end jobs
or B: Rich privilege kids who never had to work this hard

Generally you're all terrible when you're in bars: the way women are treated by some customers is horrifically bad - people who just want to drink and have fun come to me in tears because someones harassing them. I've had broken bones trying to break up stupid drunken fights.

All of my co-workers get sucked into this bubble and give up their hopes and dreams; the money is good, its easy to meet people, the bartending community in my city (Brussels) is really close. I won't be the same but I'm exhausted getting to the same start line as the people I have to compete with for my career.
>>
>>37440708
Welder/Weld Inspector working on rockets.

I really like my job but the hours can get crazy at times. The only thing I really hate is that I work for a meme company and anytime someone asks me where I work and I tell them, they start spouting some nonsense about Mars or moon landing conspiracies.
>>
>>37440924
If you want?

>>37441258
Plenty. People get rid of amazing things for no reason.

As for the retard part? Yeah actually.
>>
>>37441392
what the FUCK

That's cool as hell, do you work for NASA directly or some engineering sub contractor like Lockheed Martin or whatever?

tell us more about your job

>>37441430
What kinda hidden gems did you find though? Anything worth a lot of money?

What's wrong with you anon? or are you just kidding, my local goodwill seems to only hire literally retarded people idk if all of them are like that
>>
>>37441430
Thanks but I'm stopping myself. Sigh. I'd like to make you my worker ant and you'd give me all the used up yucky nail polish (cause I know goodwill only sells nail polish that looks brand new). But that wouldn't be kind. I don't have it in me.
>>
>>37441491
I'm not at NASA, I'm at Reddit's sister rocket company, SpaceX. I used to work at Caltech/JPL though.

Not sure what to say. The pay is nice but the hours can be long, although I don't actually mind but I know some people get sick of it. We have a pretty nice cafeteria with really cheap, tasty, and healthy food so that's pretty great.

I like it here since I'm pretty much left alone as long as I get my shit done and no one micromanages me. Also, it is very cool to see a rocket get built and assembled over the course of a few weeks/months and then see it launch. It's a bit depressing if they go kaboom when they aren't supposed to.
>>
>>37441346
You sound like you are way too invested in your job dude. Also a little too white knight for me. I've been to some bars. The girls I've seen have no shame. I'm not even interested in them because so many of them have no shame.
>>
>>37441146
Same here. Political science was my major.
>>
File: bugs.jpg (5KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
5KB, 240x210px
I work the service desk and sometimes do deliveries for a Home Depot.

It's alright. The people I work with are chill but it's still retail so you're just dealing with retards all day.

One more year and I'll have a computer programming degree, then hopefully I can get a job where I don't have to interact with the general public anymore.
>>
>Graduated with Masters
>Been three weeks and still no job
>Entry level "jobs" want five years of expierence for shit tier pay

Fuck off with this.
>>
>stock clerk at grocery store

I hate it because I'm bad at my job and everyone knows it. Everyone just takes pity on me. All of my coworkers call me bud, no one takes me seriously, and they use a condescending tone when talking to me.
>>
Any of you guys work with animals?
Was a manufacturing engineer but got so fucking depressed/sick of this job that I want out.
Animals are the only thing that instinctively bring a smile to my face, so I want to keep this smile.
>>
Maintenance, I usually go around town fixing things. I don't really hate it because I have a few friends that work with me, so we spend most of the day just talking.
>>
>>37441762
How could you be bad at that job? That's easy as fuck.
>>
File: 1489256300488.jpg (426KB, 1653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1489256300488.jpg
426KB, 1653x1023px
I'm a bike courier. I mostly just deliver food on a cheap fixed gear.

I hate the fucking normies in cars that would rather try to turn me into a red paste than have to slow down for 5 seconds.

But I make about $60 a day for just a couple hours of work, so I guess it's worth risking my life.
>>
>>37441238
How much weight do you usually work with?
I want to work in retail again but can't deal with customers anymore.
My only issue is that I'm kind of skrawny and I'm afraid to kill myself lifting shit for days
>>
>>37441787
Volunteer at a local Animal shelter. They often need people to walk dogs, clean up pens, and play with the animals.
>>
>>37441796
I'm 5'4", weigh 115lbs, and dumb
>>
>>37441749
>hopefully I can get a job where I don't have to interact with the general public anymore
good luck
>>
File: steel.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
steel.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
Tech Support Call Center

Fucking sucks. A few of us have started drinking in the breakroom on out breaks. No one seems to mind.
>>
File: IMG_1854.jpg (1MB, 3024x3022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.jpg
1MB, 3024x3022px
>>37440708
Cook at a retirement home. Fucking hate every minute. I'm supposed to somehow remember what 80 people's names, where they are and what they don't like and whatever odds and ends they want every day. It's easy for your schedule to get fucked and if you burn something your fucked. Pic related is my fresh burns. Shit like this happens on the regular to me because I'm clumsy and I get paid min wage to endure this shit.

Feel like ending it everyday and currently drinking myself to sleep.
>>
>>37441831
I can't imagine there being that many programming jobs that are comparable to retail levels of interaction.
>>
>assistant manager
>Don't hate it, don't love it. Just a job.
>>
>>37441868
I had a friend who burned the fuck out his arm as a cook at a retirement home. His boss wanted him to go to the ER, but he refused cause he was a stoner and he knew they would drug test him at the ER, so he'd lose his job.
>>
>>37441610
I'm guessing you went to trade school right? Do you need some special certifications to become a welder for rockets or space shit?

What are your credentials? How did you get your job?
>>
>>37441872
>assistant manager

ur gonna need to be more pacific
>>
>Aircraft Dispatcher
I get free flight benefits and can fly anywhere i want
>>
>>37441868
You do have a bottle of burngel don't you? If not pick one up. That stuff works great on burns.
>>
Cashier at a Dollar Tree.
Manager got sent to a store closer to her home, so we're running on 3 Assistant Managers. 2/3 are easy on the eyes, but one's in a long term relationship and the other is a mother of two and still fine as hell. The last one is a nice lady.

Usually chill as fuck except for holidays and those occurrences when the other cashier just clocked out and the manager has gone on her Lunch break, then the line to check out starts to stretch back into the candy aisle and some bitch comes up with a cart full of glassware or orders a dozen balloons. That's when I start to sweat.

But right now I'm really starting to anticipate the next visit of a regular problem customer.
This suburban bitch will come in, get about 70 items in her cart, then present printed out, low-res coupons then argue about how many of them she can try to use even when they won't go through our system. Then she starts to call corporate. I can't wait to tell her to get the hell out of our store and never return.
>>
File: 1496346017652.jpg (271KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
1496346017652.jpg
271KB, 1280x896px
>>37441820
>How much weight do you usually work with?
I'm skinny too, so it's nothing you can't handle. wooden pallets are heavy, but you use jacks anyways. The heaviest things I lift regularly are boxes filled with 6 gallons of water, which aren't very heavy. honestly, it's way more of an endurance thing, not strength. you're not lifting 100 pounds, you're moving several items that weigh 5-40 pounds over the entire day and walking your entire shift

i need to deal with customers too, but it's only really involves finding something in the back, or telling them what aisle something is on
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
>>37440708
Customer service for a large online travel agency.

Pay is okay
Perks and Benefits are great
Company culture is superb

Still want to kill myself everyday.

At least I get to talk to people from all over the world. Which has it's downsides.
>>
>>37441146
How are you still unemployed with a degree like that? Are you not looking for a job or unable to find one?
>>
>>37441969
>How are you still unemployed with a degree like that? Are you not looking for a job?
Ah, the Litany of the Boomer.
>>
>>37441737
PoliSci's a meme unless you go into law, get further education to teach PoliSci, or go in an unrelated field. I was a PoliSci major who wanted to go into law 'til I switched.

You should look into law, teaching PoliSci, or maybe go get education/certs/trade school credentials in something different. Might be able to leverage PoliSci to say you have good writing skills or get into a non-profit company too.
>>
>>37441893
>I'm guessing you went to trade school right?
I went to community college for some intro welding/machining courses but most of my training was on the job and courses paid for by work.

>Do you need some special certifications to become a welder for rockets or space shit?
Mostly it just follows standard welding practices for the types of metals/type of welding you'll be doing. We have internal certs we have to maintain.

>What are your credentials?
I have a number of AWS certs but I mostly do orbital and friction stir welding now, not the more manual TIG that most people think of when they hear welding.

>How did you get your job?
Originally I worked my way up from a support position at Caltech to an apprentice position at JPL. After gaining some experience I came over to SpaceX. I knew a number of people working here, both in welding as well as in engineering, and they recommended me.
>>
I'm stuck in the dead zone that is having experience but no degree. Lost my job two years ago, and now I can't get past fucking HR people that won't actually talk to me and just throw my resume away when they don't see a degree on it.

>>37441610
Oh nice, one of my old clients interned there in college and I think works there now. Great company from everything I've heard.
>>
Tech support, about 10 years experience

I'm good at it and people like me for unfucking their computer so they can get on with their job. What grinds my gears is the occasional person with a god damned masters degree but needs three explanations about moving files to another folder.
>>
>>37441955
Thank god. That gives me relief. I was a high school runner so Im not completely out of shape.
Oh I know I'll have to deal with customers occasionally. I just can't be a sale associate anymore and pretend every customer is my own brother.
Thanks for your words anon they fill me with hope
>>
>>37442047
My dad works for space x. He says the people in charge are irresponsible and are going to kill someone some day.
>>
>>37442006
>law
I wish. Only a 3.6 GPA from a mediocre state school (UC Riverside). I got into Davis, but UCR was close to home. No internship experience.

Have you looked at major law firms' webpages? They want diversity, diversity, DIVERSITY. And diversity is not white and male.

>further education to teach PoliSci

Yeah. Then you realize school districts are a lot like law firms except without the money to be made..
>>
I'm a resident physician

I hate it because I don't get weekends off
>>
>>37442185
GTFO normie. Literally set for life financially and you're bitching about it?
>>
File: 1495866063827.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495866063827.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>37442006
>About to study polnisch
Don't scare me anon
>>
>>37442047
>Great company from everything I've heard.
It can be a bit hit or miss depending on your group and manager. Some of the engineers come in pretty entitled and can't deal with the hours or stress.

I get to see huge rocket stages being built a few meters from my work area so no complaints from me.

>>37442079
kek
>>
File: 1496108562198.png (1MB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
1496108562198.png
1MB, 1365x767px
>pizza maker
Answering phones is the worst part. Half of the time their phone is shitty and cuts out or they are whispering so I have to decipher what they want. Drunk people are literally retarded and don't even know what they are ordering. Some people make shit up and ask for stuff that isn't on the menu or make up random names for certain items then insist that its on the menu and act like I'm a retard
>customer asks for a "pinwheel"
>wat
>did you mean penne pasta?
>no a pinwheel you have them on the menu I've ordered it before
>I'm looking at the menu I literally have no idea what you're talking about
>five minutes of going back and forth
>just hand phone to my boss
>says the same thing I said
>they get a penne and it was what they meant
another story:
>pissy old lady asks for "drumlets"
>ask if she means legs
>NO (in a annoyed voice, acting like i'm an idiot)
>okaaaay did you mean wings?(since when were drumlets wings but ok)
>DUH
>continues to have a pissy voice and attitude the entire call
>sigh and try to get through the order without throwing the phone
My manager bitches about her life a lot too. She even complains to the customers (who just got their food and are trying to leave) for an abnormal amount of time. These people are leaning up against the door trying to leave and she keeps trying to talk to them.
She takes a lot of smoke breaks which is kinda annoying cause she then bitches about having so much prep work to do. (we nicknamed her Lazy Cunt or LC for short.)
The job is so easy but if I can't find another job after I graduate college(computer science so hopefully I'm good) I'll for sure kill myself
>>
File: 1479389056113.png (297KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1479389056113.png
297KB, 448x468px
>>37440708
>1) What is your job?
Waiter
>2) Why do you hate it?
I don't, it's much better than what I had before and there's a decent chance for me to be promoted once I finish uni if not before
>>
>>37442472
Whole wings* not the buffalo wings
>>
>>37440708
>1) What is your job?
McDonald's, I'm crew so they trained me on both kitchen and cashiering but the vast majority of shifts I'm in the drive-thru.
>2) Why do you hate it?
It's fast food, take a wild guess. We're chronically understaffed, something's always broken, and the management simply does not care enough to fix either. Only reason I haven't already quit is because my oneitis works there.

At the beginning of next week, I'll start my new job training as a community service officer at my university's police department, I'll probably quit the McDonald's job in a month once I start picking up enough shifts there.
>>
Game dev.

i don't hate it. it's like 80% easy shit and 20% stress that causes me to wake up in the middle of the night having a panic attack. worst thing about it is it's wildly unstable... i can go from making like 120k a year to making 20k in the drop of a hat
>>
1) What is your job?

Delivery driver

2) Why do you hate it?

I don't. I make 17$ an hour driving shit around in my car and watching youtube while not. I also have very limited social interaction during the day which is nice. The only thing is feeling like a loser doing this as I approach my late 20's, but fuck social stigma I guess.
>>
1) What is your job?
I've been unemployed for a while but my last job was cashier at Big Lots

2) Why do you hate it?
I quit after 3 months, eventually I just got sick of little shit at work that would piss me off when dealing with customers. I really started resenting being at work. Things I hated:
>women who buy 30 glass cups/decoration things and I have to wrap each one individually while they just stand there impatiently waiting for me to finish up
>shilling the stupid fucking rewards card. Some customers really hate it when you ask them if they want one, and some customers really hate it when you DON'T ask them, because then they forget to scan it and then they remember right after the transaction goes through, and then they blame me for not reminding them. Like what the fuck am I supposed to do?
>customers who come up to me while I have a big ass line and ask me some esoteric question about a particular item and whether it's in stock, then that gets me all flustered and I have to call some random guy in the back warehouse who may or may not be busy, and who may or may not know about that particular item in question, then the customer gets all pissed off at me for taking so long
usually there was only like 1-2 of these incidents every few days, but it really got on my nerves dealing with that shit and I decided it wasn't worth the 8.75 anyway.
>>
File: lain.png (400KB, 799x1033px) Image search: [Google]
lain.png
400KB, 799x1033px
>1) What is your job?
call center

>2) Why do you hate it?
pay is okay, benefits are good. it's monotonous and stressful, if you're angry it makes no differences except that i'll put you on hold unless i need info from you so i don't have to hear you

>>37441846
sounds nice, alcohol here gets you insta fired
>>
>>37440778
same oregano commentino
>>
>>37443311
holy shit tripple double
>>
File: jew.jpg (15KB, 231x270px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
15KB, 231x270px
>>37441759
time to go for a PhD goy ;^)
>>
>>37440708
I keep drifting in and out of jobs, but my most recent job was working the night shift packing food at a warehouse. I have to admit that I fell for the "comfy night shift meme", but there really is nothing comfy about standing under sicky fluorescent lights for 10 hours a night in a very busy environment, doing the same thing over and over again. Also, it paid minimum wage, despite the fact that it was night work and I usually had to do weekends too.

I've been a NEET for a few weeks though, which always feels extra depressing in the summer.
>>
I'm a year 5 (Ages 9-10) teaching assistant in a primary school. Pretty great job, I just work with kids all day doing pretty simple maths/english.

I like the job a lot, but it's hard to get decent hours. I'm on about 23 at the moment. Looking to get a permanent 32+ when this contract runs out
>>
>1)
Dishwasher
>2)
It's annoying, but the pay is really good considering what it is.
>>
I'm a booking agent for a major airline. I'm pretty underpaid for what I do but for what it's worth I don't hate it. I just really hate when there's lots of cancellations because that doubles my workload. Other than that it's chill enough, I can read books in between handling records and smoke weed on my breaks.
>>
File: aAjgsT4.jpg (153KB, 661x933px) Image search: [Google]
aAjgsT4.jpg
153KB, 661x933px
Is it dumb to work stock at a liquor store if you don't drink?
>>
>>37443613
what?

i wouldn't want to work at a liquor store if you have to deal with the public
>>
>>37443592
>I'm a booking agent for a major airline.
blackbot spotted
>>
File: 1424490480999.jpg (207KB, 641x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424490480999.jpg
207KB, 641x900px
>>37443451
Do you need a degree or something for that? My dream job used to be a History teacher but I feel like I should get some first-hand experience as a teaching assistant before getting myself into debt to get a degree.
>>
>>37443647
It's true that a lot of my coworkers are black but I'm not myself.
>>
>>37443673
I want to teach the same thing, but at a university level, preferably graduate. That means a fuckload of school and I'm scared to put all that time and money in and fail.
>>
I worked for a insurance company. I would look at documents scans say if it was a good scan. I would prep them like take staples out. It was a good job. I'mgoing to work somewhere else now.
>>
>>37443677
do you know why so many blacks work at airports?

serious question even in a place with no black people they still make up 80% of the workforce at the airports
>>
>>37443673
No. You need a qualification for something like "Teaching and supporting in the classroom". It's a 1 year course that you can do at any local college. I did mine privately though. It cost a bit more, but I was done pretty quick, and the quality of assistance I got was amazing.

It's a great job. After a few years doing it, I copied you: I went out to do my teacher training. It was fucking shit. The amount of extra work you have to do is insane. You're up till 10 every night planning/marking, and workl through your weekends every weekend.

In the end I dropped out due to stress. You might laugh, but it's a very real thing.

Working as a TA is best of both worlds: You get to work with kids and make a difference every day, and you get to work from 9-3h30 with no take home work.

Highly recommended if you like kids
>>
>>37443767
No idea desu. It just seems to draw lots of black people for some reason. Probably because they're not hard jobs to get. That being said for some reason I had to take a cognitive abilities test to get my specific job so I'm assuming the worse people have been filtered out.
>>
>>37443767
Airports are often built near black areas because rich white people don't want to live under approach paths or deal with airport traffic.

Also, black people make up a huge fraction of civil service and government workers in general, I'm not sure exactly why. Maybe it's because it's one of the only good jobs they can actually get, thanks to quotas and stuff.
>>
>>37443767
Not the guy you're addressing but I'd assume because the hours have to be fucking trash and only desperate people would work there.
>>
>>37443806
The hours at my job are ok I work only till 3 in the afternoon. I don't envy the overnight workers though.
>>
1) Admin in a hospital
2) My manager is literally the only person out of 100-200 people I don't really get along with which makes things a bit hard.
There's also horrific amount of red tape and countless small little bits of information you need to know that you won't know until you make a mistake and someone tells you (resulting in my manage liking me slightly less)
>>
>>37443613
It's dumb to work at a liquor store in general.
>>
>>37440708
Graveyard cashier here. Comfy and quiet, but miserable because it gives you more time to reflect on the fact that you work in a shit hole.

cons
> customers are assholes
> scum of the earth come out at night
>people spray vomit/piss/blood/liquid shit all over the bathroom
>pays peanuts
>>
>all these wagecucks
you are what killed this board. please fuck off.
>>
Care worker for adults with learning disabilities here. Hours are good. Pay could be better. Shifts are pretty interesting as are the people I work with. Its a kek seeing people on here claiming they have autism while I work with people who are autistic and wonder why you guys wish it on yourself.
>>
>>37444137
there's high functioning autism but yeah whoever came up with this disease is fucking weird since it ranges from garden variety awkward geek to being a disturbed speechless mess of a human being. like how does that help anyone? the low functioning autists cant even wipe their asses
>>
High school teacher
Kids be dumb, yo

Quitting in less than a month. I enjoyed manual labour more than this shit.
>>
>>37442144
What's wrong with 3.6 GPA? A decent LSAT score and you should be fine.
>>
>>37444385
I wouldn't call them messes. Some of the people I work with are happier than 90% of anons on r9k.
>>
What's a shitty entry level job that doesn't require a lot of human interaction
>>
>>37441980
I was just wondering because I'm a year away from graduating with a very similar degree
>>
>>37442472
Domino's manager here. Pretty much everything is the same. Shit just drains your soul
>>
I work in a chain steakhouse.

It's actually dope because a lot of the people who work there arent normals, including the managers, and the ones that are normies arent chads or staceys
>>
>>37442472

Same job my dude

>LC for lazy cunty.

I'm stealing this...there's one in every shop.
>>
I work at a bakery, I absolutely hate it though; I have to wake up early to assist making bread. I also have a piece of shit lazy boss who underpays me, expects perfection or he will shout at me and smells bad. Only semi comfy parts of the job is getting all the leftover food and there's one qt I go to lunchbreaks with.
>>
Warehouse packer
>Lots of standing but other than that I like it. Close to home, alright pay, good benefits and management, and since the company auctions collectibles and antiques I'm always enjoying the job seeing all the neat stuff people buy.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.