[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, normies are fucking dumb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 34

I had a lengthened conversation with a pack of white suburban 20 somethings today and it was borderline amazing how boring they were

I wasn't even trying to say anything stimulating, I just said something off the cuff about how it was funny how the Lego Batman movie got higher reviews than the official Batman v Superman movie and they looked at me bewildered and amazed. I didn't go into detail about why that was supposed to be funny, I just said that was funny and they looked at me like they like it was an incredibly astute observation that needed to be evaluated on

The words they use are brainless parrots of other words they've heard before. They don't think about what any of them mean or why it's a good idea to use them, they just say words

If you ask them what kind of icecream they want some part of them says "vanilla" and that's what they order. If there's a conflicting feeling that says "I also want chocolate" then they laugh like it's a hilarious situational comedy that there's 2 types of icecream they'd like

Like seriously. I'm well aware of the fedora meme that makes fun of pseuds that think they're smarter than other people because they use big words and are just trying to compensate for their insecurities and also that this board is pretty goddamn dumb, but I say with no pretension that you guys look like profound geniuses compared to the average normie pedestrian. I feel dumber after writing this post

I guess it's what happens when you breeze through life and never have to stop to re-evaluate your position, how you got there and were you should be going
>>
where*

how you got there needs a comma after it

you are dumb pls stop typing lmao fucking transgender mexican
>>
Just trying to make conversation, you edgelord.

It's not like our whole life revolves around being amusing for you.
>>
>>37440701
You know mbti types? Most robots have an N in their type, xNxx. Normies have an S because they are dumb dumbs, xSxx

N is intuition, can think abstractly. S is sensing, grounded in this world and can't think higher thoughts. Ooga booga
>>
>>37440701
Everyone at my high school was like this and it was hell.
>>
>>37440743
Do you know what or care what any of that is supposed to mean or did you just hear something that vaguely resembled le hat meme and you stopped reading there

Fuck off, redditor
>>
>>37440754
cringe

ISTPs are the original robots
>>
>>37440701
They were just asking because you awkwardly made a joke and they weren't sure how to continue the conversation. They were pretending like what you said was interesting so there wouldn't be an awkward pause
>>
>>37440812
ISTPs are the exception.
>>
>>37440804
dO YoU kNoW wHaT or CaRe wHaT anY of ThAT iS sUPposED to MeAn?!
>>
>>37440830
Back to Facebook with yee.
>>
>>37440813
Oh, that's what it is. The joke I made was just awkward and they weren't sure how to handle the situation.

Why do people on this board absolutely refuse to believe anything negative regarding the general populace. Is it more convenient to just believe that anyone with a bad life just has a bad life because they aren't "Pulling their socks up enough"
>>
Most people are around average intelligence. That's just how the distribution works out. IQ isn't the only quality out there.
>>
>>37440882
>this board doesn't believe anything negative regarding the general populace
Are you new here?
>>
>>37440873
Did you just assume my social media platform?!
>>
>>37440882
nah, coming from a normie they just didn't want to talk to you. i don't speak my opinions when someone i don't want to be around tries to talk to me unless i'm in the mood or really fucking pathetic.

you sound fucking stupid as shit, holy fuck LOL

it seems like you're projecting your insecurities onto them

sorry they don't wanna hang with you =\
>>
>>37440882
It's because you can't call the entire general populace dumb, it's self contradictory. Dumb is a relative term, so effectively it means below average. You can't call the average person below average.
>>
>>37440701
>>37440775

I actually like this. I feel like a genius among them. Though it's better to talk with other "thinker" types who are curious and interested in certain subjects. But pseuds are the goddamn worse though - constant one-upping and they don't teach you anything new.
>>
File: 1496181218371.jpg (38KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1496181218371.jpg
38KB, 600x399px
>>37440701
>If there's a conflicting feeling that says "I also want chocolate" then they laugh like it's a hilarious situational comedy that there's 2 types of icecream they'd like
You're right though
>>
>>37440908
The board full of desolate incels have some volatility towards people that are normal and happy, yes.

Virtually every time this gets expressed it's met with some ambiguous rebuttal saying it's your fault that you're not happy and you have no right to complain and they're just doing them or some stupid fucking roundabout way of justifying how normal people act that they never in a million years would apply to robots.

People, including /r9k/ really do not want to believe that the average normie is an unfavourable human being.

>>37440929
Stop shitposting and fuck off in either order.
>>
>>37441007
Who here /2flavormasterrace/?
>>
>>37440882
they looked at you awkwardly because they can tell that deep down you're a cringey faggot and this post proves it
you just lack the self awareness to realize that the problem might not be the twenty people but yourself :^)
>>
>>37440754
I'm an ISTJ and I take offense to that
>>
>>37440701

You are amazingly socially unaware lol
>>
File: FREEZE DRUMPH.jpg (31KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
FREEZE DRUMPH.jpg
31KB, 505x490px
>>37441022
Take that back! You 2-scoop loving NAZI!
>>
>>37441047
I'm only wasting mental real estate on this moronic post because I don't want other people to think it's legitimate because no one else bothers breaking it down.

I do not "lack self awareness", I'm highly analytical and I go out of my way to coddle people and social siduations to a far greater extent than anyone else. Compared to normal people, however, I do not lack self awareness by any stretch of the imagination. The whole point of the post is that they're bumbling dolts and also hold socially awkward people to extremely disproportionate standards.

Also, "awareness" does not mean it's a good thing. I am aware that the situation is awkward, I'm trying to argue that it's not a good thing. If it's apparently so obvious then it shouldn't be hard for you to form some kind of actual rebuttal.

If you typed this to make the characters (You) appear on the screen, then congratulations you stumbled upon someone that feels obligated to reply to your obnoxious drivel. If you typed it and legitimately meant it then please just fuck off, you don't understand what it means to be a robot and you don't care to .
>>
>>37440701
If I were them, I wouldn't want to talk to you either.
>>
>>37440734
Anon "lmao" isn't a word, also "pls" is not a word.
>>
>>37440826
>Tfw ISTJ
:(
Sigh.
>>
>>37441184
That doesn't mean it's a good idea, sir.

If your opinions are totally dictated by whether other people will like you then you're either a normie douchebag or a robot that has no right to complain about what's been handed to you.
>>
>>37440701

most people don t care.

Feelings, relationships, instinct directives, are much more important than anything not generic.

People have different tastes and priorities senpai, that makes some think they are retarded monkeys and some of they think we are retarded ppl who can t interact properly

how can you expect out of the box thinking from ppl who love routines?
>>
>>37441199
It's an acronym, dumbass. Just like you're not a real man or human being.
>>
>>37440701
You're just now noticing it? Normies are NPCs.
>>
>>37440701
As someone with extensive dealings with normies, you are spot-on in everything
>>
File: 1475135495672.jpg (161KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1475135495672.jpg
161KB, 750x1334px
>>37440701
In what context did you make that joke? Like had you all gone and seen one of those movies together, or were talking about batman movies?

If it's not either one of those, then you're an autist fuck who just spilled his spaghetti. In what credible world do you think normie females enjoy talking about fucking batman.

You can boast about self awareness or whatever the fuck you want to use to describe how profoundly interesting you are, but stop and think how you present to other people and if they would find what you're about to say is reply worthy.
>>
>>37441111
Oh, is that so?

Please do justify the crucial component of this social situation that went over my head that you can see given a text post on the internet.

>>37441218
Yeah, that's what I was getting at. It works for you so why would you ever change.
>>
File: 1494903671534.jpg (42KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1494903671534.jpg
42KB, 680x684px
>tfw think I'm infinitely more interesting and smarter than normies and that I am better then them
>But at the same time hate myself and have very low self esteem

Anyone else know this feel? It's hard to describe
>>
Sometimes I'll hold any and all I have to say on a topic because I do NOT want to talk about it with said person. Like I'm not into talking to you so you can go elsewhere lol.
>>
>>37441277
I know your feel. It's like being the smartest kid on the short bus. Except the short bus is earth.
>>
>>37440882
>I don't seem to be able to connect with my peers. Is this my fault?
>No, it must be everyone else's fault!
>The problem is not that I am awkward, but that I am simply smarter than everyone else!
>>
>>37441277

another manifestation of '' i'm smart but lazy! ''

i guess you can believe you are more interesting for your tastes but know that for others you are not
>>
>>37440701
Normals are dumb and OP is a retarded autist that can't stop talking about Batman, more news at 11
>>
Aren't you the enlightened one? They thought you were a faggot for trying to make conversation about neckbeard movies.
>>
>>37441264
>Suicide Squad was so bad
>Yeah all of the DC movies are
Me: >You know what's funny is that the Lego Batman movie got higher reviews than Batman v Superman

This is what was said.

Perform all the roundabout mental gymnastics you have to try and justify why "I was just being awkward" before slowly admitting what I said has some validity.

Also, people in good company say random shit off the cuff all the time because they recognise they're with people that genuinely want to say something interesting and they recognise why other people do things.

But justifying that implies that normal people stop and think about what they say. They don't. Even if I said that in a weird circumstance there were 5 dumber things said that minute.
>>
>>37441323
Hard working idiot detected.
>>
File: 1302849726353.png (311KB, 341x326px) Image search: [Google]
1302849726353.png
311KB, 341x326px
>>37440701
OP are you one of those weirdos who actually tries to talk to strangers outside?
>>
>>37441322
No, I did not just jump to believing that everyone else has a problem and that I'm in the right. If anything I slowly and begrudgingly admitted that I was in the right and that there was no way to justify me being "awkward" in that circumstance.

Thank you for that valuable contribution, reddit.
>>
>>37441339
What you said was too long-winded. They're trying to have a chill conversation, and you try to start a debate. You killed the vibe.
>>
>>37441339
It's still too off tangent. They're bashing DC comics and clearly don't care for them. Even ignoring this, what makes you think they give a shit about reviews.

A better approach would be to ask them what they didn't like about it. I'm an agreeable beta so I would have laughed and agreed and said superhero movies are getting old (whether I believe it or not).
If you want to be an assertive prick, you can say you actually liked it and say why; and if they still give you shit for it then they're just being cunts.
>>
This thread is full of normie gaslighting.
>haha what's wrong with you, you obviously broke social rule #1325821368023
>oh, you didn't? well it's your fault some other way
>>
>>37441428
Oh no, the vibe! God forbid someone kill the vibe! The vibe is sacred!

Begone, normie conversation-cult trash.
>>
File: 1496345726530.jpg (17KB, 487x362px) Image search: [Google]
1496345726530.jpg
17KB, 487x362px
>>37441277
You know who else thinks they're special and smarter than everyone? Dumb people. it's usually correlated
>>
I have no hope at all for this lifetime or anybody in it
>>
File: 1490483083950.png (36KB, 182x132px) Image search: [Google]
1490483083950.png
36KB, 182x132px
>>37441469
>it's another "idiot cites dunning-kruger" episode
You're right, nobody can ever identify their own intelligence. What a paradox.
>>
File: greaterone.jpg (152KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
greaterone.jpg
152KB, 1500x1500px
>>37441459
>The vibe is sacred

This is why no one wants to sit with you. You take everything to the next level when someone tells you they disagree
>>
it must be exhausting going through life constantly worryng about what other ppl think
>>
File: 1493990033283.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1493990033283.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>37441499
>You're right
I know
>>
>>37441500
Normies can't handle conversational extremism. Too spicy, too avant-garde. Their milquetoast dialogue pales in comparison, so they shy away. Sad!
>>
>>37441428
>What you said was too long-winded.
I have nothing to say to this except "Please nigger"

That's not true and you know it isn't. I just don't understand why you want to argue with this so badly.

>They're trying to have a chill conversation, and you try to start a debate.
No I didn't. It's completely in line with what they were saying.

>>37441432
>They're bashing DC comics and clearly don't care for them.
As did I say

>Even ignoring this, what makes you think they give a shit about reviews.
I figured they would care about the fact that other people agree with them.

>A better approach would be to ask them what they didn't like about it. I'm an agreeable beta so I would have laughed and agreed and said superhero movies are getting old (whether I believe it or not).
>If you want to be an assertive prick, you can say you actually liked it and say why; and if they still give you shit for it then they're just being cunts.
Yeah, that's really not over my head.

I do not have bad social skills and they weren't just looking at me weird because I was being awkward. Normies are just boring.
>>
>>37441548
Get a load of this edgelord pseud!
>>
>>37441524
I thought I was supposed to care what people think more.
>>
>>37441524
The eternal normie strikes again.
>u care 2 much
>u have 2 much time on yr hands
>haha who does that
>jus b yrself
>>
>>37441548
>milquetoast dialogue
>"""Sad!"""

You are nothing more than a composite sketch of regurgitated catchphrases and idioms. Begone, normie conversation-cult trash.
>>
>>37441586
>not being an edgelord pseud
>hating fun this much
I bet you don't even wear cargo shorts, you bland fuck. Go work at your job.
>>
>>37441548
I'm now sure you are about 15-16 years old.
>>
File: 1492701443139.jpg (39KB, 592x444px) Image search: [Google]
1492701443139.jpg
39KB, 592x444px
>>37441596
it's pretty normie caring about what others think about you, anon
>>
>>37441599
I'm autistic, what do you expect? I'm incapable of original thought, so I became a frankenstein of phrases and memes.
>>
File: IMG_3418.jpg (56KB, 650x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3418.jpg
56KB, 650x504px
I had a similar experience a couple years back.

>be 16, just moved to new state
>befriend a QT
>she invites me to her normie christmas party
>was depressed about ex-gf so I said why the hell not
>Later at the party...
>we play a game where we have to write a celebrities name on a piece of paper or some shit
>retard me thinks "oh ill do james woods. Normies know about him."
>guy picks my paper, looks profoundly confused and then yells "WHO THE HECK IS JAMES WOODS?"
>Entire party is clueless
>Realize its a church party
>QT called me out and said it was me
>I denied it
>be on the way home getting a ride from her stepdad
>be so nervous I forget how to get to my house
>had to call my mom
>spaghetti flies out of my pants

Overall it was still a fun night. It made me feel like less of a shut-in for once.
>>
>>37441621
I'll have you know, I'm actually a 26 year old NEET. So you're basically right.
>>
>>37441652
I don't understand

What is a church party and why should you not bring up James Woods?
>>
>>37441715
I'm fully aware it has a negative connotation, I just don't give a flying fuck what connotation some normo faglord receives from my words. Shame is a losing game, so I don't play it.
>>
File: smiling_confused_gentleman.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
smiling_confused_gentleman.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>37441747
>I'm fully aware it has a negative connotation
>I just don't care

VS.

>I'm fully aware that LEGO Batman was better than Batman vs. Superman
>I'm just gonna stay quiet because I don't care

Who was worse desu
>>
>>37441779
You're worse because you posted a nigger meme.
>>
>>37441779
Doing something for illegitimate reasons. That's the worst one.

You know why that "fedora" insult is a bad thing? It's not because you use big words. It's because you explicitly go out of your way to use big words to make yourself feel smart and put down others as a projection of your insecurities.

Going out of your way to look stupid is not better than going out of your way to look smart.
>>
>>37441814
>nigger

It's borderline amazing how boring you are. Leave this board in shame
>>
>>37441849
I'd rather stay here and bore you, norman.
>>
>>37441489
HAHAHAHAHHAA this is original ! !!
>>
File: Eli_Face.png (279KB, 600x288px) Image search: [Google]
Eli_Face.png
279KB, 600x288px
>>37441845
>Going out of your way to look stupid is not better than going out of your way to look smart

Yeah but one is certainly a lot less pretentious and cringey
>>
>37441856
You're doing a hell of a job, bucko
>>
File: 1447914680414.jpg (500KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1447914680414.jpg
500KB, 1280x1707px
>>37441867
>cringey
I love it when you make that face for me, normie.
>>
>>37441867
It's just as pretensions m8 it just resembles it less
>>
>>37440701
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

>OP went to some party or something filled with socially savvy and above average intelligence white and middle class kids

>OP is an obvious geek, and not the good kind either. He's a geek. He got all the bad parts of a nerd, but none of the good parts.

>In order to be nice, the normies act interested in his stupid observations of films based on comic books and kids' toys.

>Their feigned seriousness or interest is interpreted by our socially stunted anon as stupidity or being easily amused.

>In reality the normies OP interacted with couldn't care less about the kiddy shit OP was talking about. They were just being nice.
>>
File: OVERLOAD.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
OVERLOAD.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>37441899
>make that face for me
Same. I could cum in that mouth all day
>>
>>37440701
you see this is why I will never understand assholes who say
>High school is the best time of your life!
No, fuck that shit. I'm pretty brainless in many areas, but outside of ap classes it was like I was surrounded by chimps and cavemen who would grunt at each other, laugh, and then start fighting all within 30 seconds. At least in college the grunts were words, even if they still didn't make sense.
>>
>>37441915
IRL needs a social skill level reset. Make everyone autistic so we have a chance to figure shit out.
>>
>>37441652
>JAMES WOODs

He plays creeps and wierdos in old movies, but you probably only know him because he's in 10,000 kingdom of hearts games.
>>
OP is a dumb normie. Dumber than those he hates.
>>
Why do robots believe they are smarter than the average population? There is absolutely no reason to. In fact a lot of you guys are dumb as bricks.
>>
>>37440701
Does this delicious thicc girl have a name?
>>
>>37440701
I need the name of the outfit she's wearing
>>
>>37441984
amanda elise lee
>>
>>37441974

People who share NEET traits are statistically more intelligent, so there is reason to believe the average robot would be of above-average intelligence.

>inb4 muh misogyny, muh misanthropy, hate, racism, blah blah

Would only reveal your bias and inability to see what's in front of you with honesty because you'd rather passively massage your ego.
>>
The average IQ is 100, this is barely enough to stay employed in today's economy
>>
>>37442274
Got a source for that claim? Why would a NEET be more intelligent than someone who managed to get a job?
>>
>>37442274
>People who share NEET traits are statistically more intelligent
>>
>>37442274
>People who share NEET traits are statistically more intelligent
it's actually the opposite lol
>>
>>37440701
We try to be nice to autists like you and pepper you with flase praise.
>>
>>37442274
If you were intelligent you would never fall prey to being a NEET understanding that your options are to either make a life for your 30+ self or eat a bullet now. It's easy for stupid people to just be NEET becuase they can't see the true tragedy of their life all the years later and just think the now is what it will always be.
>>
File: smiley.jpg (31KB, 137x138px) Image search: [Google]
smiley.jpg
31KB, 137x138px
>>37441915
This. Look at how quickly op got defensive in his own fucking thread. Sweet Jesus.
>>
>>37440701
>pitty some retard talking about kid movies
>thinks lower of them showing interest in the subject

Fags like you are why robots get treated like shit. They give you a chance to be included and what do you do? Take the low road and talk about them like they are such awful shits for even taking attention on you.
Go fucking die in a fire and make this world a better place.
>>
stop trying to think shit is deeper than it is
>>
>>37441672
not him but I only know Mr. Woods from Family Guy, which is classic church kid contraband
>>
>>37440701
Good picture, now fuck off you brainlet piece of shit
>>
>>37440701
I'm not sure if I'm following you.
You pointed out something that you found was somewhat humorously odd, just as a throwaway topic.
And they looked at you?
You determined that this means they're retarded?
I feel like there is something missing here.
>>
You're not supposed to go off script op. You're ruining the illusion that their life is a movie starring themselves.
>>
>>37442881
Deep down, he knows he's the dumbest person in the room. So he is constantly seeking a way to feel superior to others. Without it, he must face the hard truth.
>>
>>37442886
isn't that exactly what OP is doing?
>>
>>37440701
yeah OP, because there is a significant amount of dumbasses on this earth.
>>
File: 1487898032128.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1487898032128.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>37440701
Is this post an example of high comedy?
>>
>>37440882
Maybe you were just being awkward, OP?
>>
>>37441974
It's basically what is posted in >>37442920 but let's expand on it.
Most robots are in a shitty spot in their life, most are not strong, charming, interesting or even wanted. Many are stupid as well but guess what? Intelligence is harder to measure or rather it's easier to lie about, more so to yourself. OP is certainly at a point in his lie he just knows for all measures he has failed and will never be accepted or loved by his peers, so he needs some edge on himself as to why that is. His solution? He's "smarter" then them. In irony he can't even see how stupid he sounds taking what was likely people just taking interest in what they saw as a fun topic, hell doing what is smart and analyzing the why that made it happen and took it as some reassurance as they were dumber than him when he is the biggest fool not even wanting to enjoy the very idea he sent out there. Likely OP got overwhelmed because he was just parroting something he read and had no real context to any of it so when they took deeper interest he quickly broadcasted how ignorant on the topic he really was.
>>
>>37440882
>Why do people on this board absolutely refuse to believe anything negative regarding the general populace
Because you are part of this said population just because you claim you are magically excluded doesn't mean you are.
>>
>>37440754
>tfw intp intp intp intp every time i take the test
>ask friend to do it in my case and describe me because i know that SURELY you only choose the traits that you like to think you are like
>he gets me infp
nigger
>>
>>37440914
+1 upvote to you, XD SJWs... REKT!
>>
>>37442325
A highly disproportionate amount of being employed is just being confident and sociable. Like a profoundly, nearly ridiculous amount.

My uncle makes 250,000k+ (I don't even fucking know) and it's not even clear what he does. I hear through the grapevine that he's some kind of negotiator but it seems to be closer to a guy that just interviews people and gathers information.
>>
>>37442881
They were confused by it.

I said something moderately interesting and they were both amazed I said it and bewildered about where I was going with it.

>>37443176
Wow, that's some profound retrospection. You smart, astute, 4chan-browsing alpha male.

You described the term "projecting". I'm projecting. I was just saying they were stupid because I'm stupid myself.

The problem with this post is that saying something doesn't make it true and you didn't ever evaluate on why it's supposed to be true.

Just fuck off you insufferable loser.
>>
>>37444319
And this proves NEETs are more intelligent because...?
>>
>>37441221
what does pls stand for?
>>
>>37444436
It doesn't you're right.

People that live their lives introspectively and analytically and people that do things socially just tend to be divorced from eachother. It's just how it is. The amount of rappers and football stars with PHDs is extremely disproportionate.

People that are just dumb can definitely be robots but a huge amount of being successful in life is just being confident, and being confident is easy to do for someone that never stops to analyse.
>>
>>37440701
>I wasn't even trying to say anything stimulating, I just said something off the cuff about how it was funny how the Lego Batman movie got higher reviews than the official Batman v Superman movie and they looked at me bewildered and amazed
They probably found it funny how you are into capeshit and didnt want to offend you
>>
>>37440701
Yeah thats why they are normies.
>>
>>37443420
To be fair you type like a retard.
>>
>>37440701
You are literally a pseud tho.
No memes or anything, you are the epitome of a pseudointellectual.
>>
>>37444526
How many NEETs have PhDs? Even less than footballers and rappets. Being a NEET is a very stupid thing to do, you are setting up your entire life for failure.
>>
>>37444526
>le robots are analytical meme

Bullshit. If robots were analytical and introspective they would realize their life is shit and fix it.
>>
Can someone explain how it happens that a 20-something virgin who cannot function in society has these delusions of grandeur?
Why do you people think you know about the truth of the world or whatever?
>>
>>37440701
>guys let's talk about the latest capeshit flick
I think you're the only stupid person here
>>
>>37444808
They don't have PhDs because they lack the confidence to attend public schooling.

>>37444812
It's not that simple you dickhead redditor.

I acknowledge everything that's wrong with my life and then to a greater extent how to make it better, but my issues are less speedbumps or things that you walk around and more profound deconstructions of the very premise of moving forward and what it means to do anything.

I'm incredibly indecisive and I'm scared to death of doing the wrong thing, I acknowledge that at any point I'll just have to cut my losses and completely undo everything I've worked for, I have savant syndrome despite not ever doing anything, I spend all day analysing trying to fix these issues but people including myself tell me I think too much so I try not to but the conclusion of telling myself to think less is something I arrived at after thinking so I'm suspended in indecisiveness again.

These are personal struggles. This isn't mentioning personality disorders, worse yet mental illness and people just struggling socially.

>>37444882
Holy shit I don't know if you stopped reading when you felt like it or you're explicitly going out of your way to have a strong opinion about something so you can feel above something

Fuck off
>>
>>37440701
>If you ask them what kind of icecream
Are you still 12?
Who the fuck knows flavors of icecream and watches or gives a fuck about capeshit movies
>>
>>37440701
They were just humoring you. They think you are boring and creepy.
>>
>>37440701
>funny how the Lego Batman movie got higher reviews than the official Batman v Superman movie

They were bewildered on how the fuck you could think that's a good conversation starter you autistic fuck
>>
Well, this is being young for you OP and if you're like me you'll learn better at the age of 25.

You misjudged the situation, and you also made assumptions about the people you were talking to. All social interaction is either because information is needed or to satisfy a person's needs to feel connected to other people. Do you think people never talk about leg batman? Of course they do, but they do it during some small talk moment waiting for a bus or between class and definitely not in a circle of 20 people, because that excludes the need people have to be social and exchange their emotions and feelings about a topic.

Being social is a learned process and it is very much based on emotion and feeling, for many people this need is much higher than it is for you.
>>
>>37444906
Oh, of course. Only lack of confidence prevents NEETs from having a PhD. If it weren't for that all robots would have a PhD!

Or maybe they don't have the brains for it.
>>
>>37444906
>they lack the confidence to attend public schooling
So what?
If you can't do as little as that you need to reconsider you status as a person.

>that entire whiny novella you've written
And you have time and energy to belittle other people?
If this is entirely true, I'll tell you the two secrets to solving all of you problems:
stop thinking so highly of yourself
stop making assumptions about other people, especially what they're thinking
>>
>>37444906
If you are so smart, why not use your intelligence to accomplish something?
>>
>>37445042
didn't you read, he's not confident enough to go to school
>>
>>37442274
>People who share NEET traits are statistically more intelligent,

its actually the total opposite. loser
>>
>>37444906
>muh reddit
you are just dumb and type too much, get over it and strive for something more than feeling superior over a bunch of suburbian tards.
>>
File: 1427686945981.jpg (50KB, 437x615px) Image search: [Google]
1427686945981.jpg
50KB, 437x615px
>>37445017
>>37445056
That would be the essence of it, yes.

In the same way a paraplegic "just isn't mobile enough" to be a construction worker.

>>37445024
I cannot find a verbose enough way to tell you to fuck off

My issues as a human being are not just due to "me just not being mature enough", your observations are so fucking surface-level it's either incredibly offensive that you would actually believe this or bewilderingly stupid

It may be hard for you to believe but not everyone is as boring as you and uses issues as a way of validating their insecurities

I say this with zero machismo pretension but if I knew you I would knock your block off. Stop nullifying things that are important to people so you can drop an elitist platitude you insufferable fucking smarmy neckbearded twat
>>
I guess you just hate everything in your life, you hate your parents, this place and the internet in general, the normies you have actually known in the past, and to believe you hate Life in general is just way too deep for you so you idealize normies.
>>
>>37445130
>I cannot find a verbose enough way to tell you to fuck off
so you're admitting that this language is a front to make yourself appear smarte or is that just me imgining things?

>My issues as a human being are not just due to "me just not being mature enough", your observations are so fucking surface-level it's either incredibly offensive that you would actually believe this or bewilderingly stupid
Actually that's exactly your issue, i just didn't want tomsay it that way, because it feels empty.
Your perceived self and the self you have on display are in stark contrast with each other. You think of yourself as an intelligent, analytical and whatnot, when all I see when I read your posts is someone who can't keep their emotions in check, someone who thows around threats of violence at people who genuinely, if rudely, attempt to help.
Once this thread concludes, go back and read all your posts and think sbout what people did think when they read them.

>It may be hard for you to believe but not everyone is as boring as you and uses issues as a way of validating their insecurities
remember what I said about making assumptions?
>>
>>37445130
>I'm too smart to get a PhD!
>>
>>37440701
>>37440882
Goddamn man, I love how eloquently you've described my feelings on both the normie menace and the way /r9k/ (and the rest of 4chan) always reacts to this type of criticism. They generally agree with the sentiment but the moment you express it they momentarily turn into tumblr/reddit/etc.
>>
>>37445246
>so you're admitting that this language is a front to make yourself appear smarte or is that just me imgining things?
You're imagining things. In no way is that implied.

>Your perceived self and the self you have on display are in stark contrast with each other. You think of yourself as an intelligent, analytical and whatnot
I'm intelligent, yes. My IQ is above genius according to people that ran tests on me and hooked wires up to my head.

>when all I see when I read your posts is someone who can't keep their emotions in check, someone who thows around threats of violence at people who genuinely, if rudely, attempt to help.
It's really, really hard to make me angry. Through sheer force of twattery becoming white hot and splitting the atom you'll get me to tell you to fuck off. You really are just miraculously irritating and not because of an irrelevant personal thing, you're doing damage to people and nullifying things that are important to them and only because you're acting incredibly inane and selfish.

Imagine going into a cancer ward full of people grappling with their reality and grilling them with inane platitudes that some middle aged suburban housewife would spout of Facebook to put other people down and dispel the possibility that there might be anything wrong with her. This is you.

Tell me what you're sensitive about.
>>
File: IMG_7151.jpg (58KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7151.jpg
58KB, 720x540px
>>37440754
Ever consider one focuses on a-posteriori evaluation and the other a-priori? I'm an ambivert and generally flop between the sensing and abstract world based on the situation. Doesn't make me smart, just some thinking is necessarily pragmatic while things like my studies are not.
>>
>>37445584
If you were intelligent, you would have a PhD, a well paid job, and a hot gf.
>>
>>37445657
Pitiless?
>>
>>37445674
If you had any semblance of intelligence you wouldn't have posted this.
>>
>>37440929
>coming from a normie
You're on fucking /r9k/, either you're a robot, you've got some sort of intelligence and don't need to source your "normie-hood", or you can just fuck off. And from the looks of your post, you're not a robot and you've made us all pretty god damn stupid by having read your post. So fuck off.
>>
>>37445584
>You're imagining things. In no way is that implied.
You sure about that?

>I'm intelligent, yes. My IQ is above genius according to people that ran tests on me and hooked wires up to my head.
And I'm the King of Saudi-Arabia, what's your point?
This just reinforces what I said early, you have a certain perspective of yourself which does not align with reality.

>It's really, really hard to make me angry
And I'm the messiah himself, your point?
Clearly it was very easy to make you angry, I just told you question yourself, so again the way you see yourself is clearly not the way others (I) see you.

>>37445584
>Imagine going into a cancer ward full of people grappling with their reality and grilling them with inane platitudes that some middle aged suburban housewife would spout of Facebook to put other people down and dispel the possibility that there might be anything wrong with her. This is you.
No, it really isn't anything like that.

>Tell me what you're sensitive about.
what does it matter?
This is not about me, but you and solving your obvious problems when it comes to interacting with people.
>>
>>37445688
How is that wrong? Intelligent people use their intelligence to get what they want.
>>
>>37444941
Is right, you shared an observation with them, and not a Feeeeeeeeeeling. They really can't conceive of sharing an observation due to any other pretext than trying to prove how smart you are, since they don't think about how observations affect or interplay with their internal conceptualizations of the world and as a result they don't feel feelings towards observations. Some of them don't really think trying to sound smart is something very disagreeable and feel flattered you want to make yourself look smart to them.
>>
>>37445831
>This just reinforces what I said early, you have a certain perspective of yourself which does not align with reality.
If you think you've dismantled the state-mandated IQ test then please write a paper of some kind and collect your nobel prize

>No, it really isn't anything like that.
You're basing your entire understanding of people with social development issues based on an idea you made up that's so vague and meaningless it becomes incredibly offensive and you don't care to learn anything

>what does it matter?
So I can do the same thing you're doing and you can observe yourself being totally calm and collected like you believe I should be doing
>>
>>37445863
Do you think I don't recognise what my issues are in my life?

1. Recognising what it is doesn't mean it isn't difficult or fickle
2. It's not that straightforward. A lot of really smart people drive themselves insane obsessing over details and premises bigger than them or anyone else knows how to deal with
>>
>>37445952
If you are intelligent, but unable to use your intelligence, how is that different from not being intelligent?
>>
>>37445969
I work well with resources I'm given but my issues are still more challenging than anyone knows how to deal with
>>
>>37445922
>state-mandated IQ test

Post physical proof or you're just LARPing for your own entertainment. Tell me why a MENSA level genius would be shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>37446001
>tfw actually smart but lazy
>>
>>37441899
why is this pumpkin so erotic
>>
>>37445922
>If you think you've dismantled the state-mandated IQ test then please write a paper of some kind and collect your nobel prize
I don't know whether what you said is true (hence the "I'm the King of Saudi Arabia") and it doesn't really matter. Because what you're saying displays how you view yourself, or to be more accurate, what image you're trying to project. And what I get when I read your posts isn't someone intelligent, that's why I brought up the lack of alignment between self-perception and reality.
I thought you were supposed to be smart, why do I have to explain this?

>You're basing your entire understanding of people with social development issues based on an idea you made up that's so vague and meaningless it becomes incredibly offensive and you don't care to learn anything
No, I'm basing my understanding on my own experiences, I went through a phase like that, I managed to alienate everyone and I was all alone stuck in a system I couldn't escape from for years. So I came to this realization and I did what I told you to do. I stopped valuing myself so highly, I stopped thinking I knew what people were thinking. Now I'm rather functioning, I can have meaningful relationships with people and I am somewhat satisfied with my life.

>So I can do the same thing you're doing and you can observe yourself being totally calm and collected like you believe I should be doing
Talking to you is more than enough, I see a part of myself in you. And I genuinely hate this part and want it to cease existing.
>>
>>37440734
>>37440804
>>37440775
>>37440754
>>37440743
>>37440734
>>37440813
>>37440826
>>37440830
>>37440873
>>37440882
>>37440908
>>37440929
>>37440979
>>37441007
>>37441018
>>37441022
>>37441047
>>37441079
>>37441111

Wow, it is another "braindead normies getting mad for being called out for the zombies they are"- thread.

Hidden and reported for illegal content.
>>
>>37446025
I'm not sabotaging my career opportunities

>Tell me why a MENSA level genius would be shitposting on 4chan
I come to /r9k/ half out of fascination and half because I want to help people.

I happen to have 4 colleges that have been politely bugging me in hopes that I'll enroll for the past 2 years but like I said I have serious emotional issues with indecisiveness.
>>
>>37445863
And what you want is happiness? But happiness is often contentious with accurate perception of reality, the more of reality you perceive the more problems you perceive, and intelligence is really just a means for accurate perception of reality and that accurate perception of reality is what engenders success.
>>
>>37446081
>I'm not sabotaging my career opportunities

So you're a genius, but you don't know how to edit a photo so conceal personal information? Checks out

I'll post my IQ data if you post yours

Jokes aside, you're the only one actively sabotaging your career opportunities.

>half because I want to help people

BAHAHAHA. This whole is nothing but you intellectually masturbating about how you're better than the rest. Tip away, fedoraman

>I happen to have 4 colleges that have been politely bugging me in hopes that I'll enroll

They just want your money, lad. Don't get all high and mighty because a school wants you to enroll. Anyone can go to uni.
>>
>>37440701
How the fuck is your dumb superhero shit interesting you fucking faggot? "Ha ha have you ever thought about how the riddler is the real hero?" no I fucking haven't because I spent last night watching youtube videos from stanford about mate selection in primates, and I didn't waste my time googling "rely fun souperhero conspricacy". I'm not even smart I just don't have shit taste like you do.

Jesus Christ get a fucking hold of yourself and talking about something interesting for a change, not superhero shit and kids toys. If they're laughing about vanilla vs chocolate then talk about that freeze-dried neopolitan ice cream made for astronauts. Cryodesiccation is fucking amazing. But no, you choose stupid boring shit and then project your own boring nature onto everyone else.
>>
>>37441022
>>37441126
GROPALD TOOMPF!
>>
>>37440979
"and if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"
>>
>>37446001
What does that mean? Why couldn't you get a PhD in theoretical physics for example?
>>
File: 1496408265912.png (141KB, 280x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496408265912.png
141KB, 280x258px
>>37440701
You think those normies were bad?

>youtube top trending vids
>>
That's why you don't talk to normals. Regular people watch the news and genuinely believe that they're being told the truth.
>>
>>37440701
>talking to normie girl because we were in the same tour trip
>haha you're weird anon, it's like you play with words or enjoy talking I dunno
>what do you do then
>I dunno I just talk, you're like writing IRL
normies are literally the most boring lifeform
>>
>>37446344
While robots read memes of basement-dwelling manchildren and genuinely believe that they're being told the truth.
>>
>>37445678
Pitiless? A bit, originally.
>>
I cringed so hard I couldn't even finish reading.
>>
>>37446467
[oralgina citation needed]
>>
>>37440701
Wow, it must be such a burden to be smarter than everyone else.
>>
>>37441007
I am scared for normies now. What if they find out about chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream? I propose buying it en masse to avoid it being detected. We must eat the ice cream so normies can stay sane.
>>
>>37446537
>the 80/20 meme
>a virgin will be loyal and not cheat on you!
>girls don't like nice guys, girls like assholes

Quite a few.
>>
>>37441247
But are they essential NPCs? I don't want the quest chain to be broken and be unable to complete it.
>>
>>37446590
>80/20 meme

The truth, and not just for sex and relationships.

>a virgin will be loyal and not cheat on you!

Case-by-case. I would expect a virgin to be loyal to me but robots are alone for a reason.

>girls don't like nice guys

They don't. Have you read R/niceguys? Normies hate nice guys with a vitriol
>>
>>37440701
>that body

I'm beginning to agree with the idea that intelligence means nothing in the face of a decent body

She looks so healthy I want to fug her
>>
>>37441952
This was my experience too. And honestly the AP kids were mostly pretty boring too, but at least they weren't as Neanderthal-like. Girls were all ditzes or bitchy types though.
>>
>>37441339
Honestly I thought only normies watched superhero movies. How can you watch those without years of research on the history of DC comics, following every Batman comic through the ages, and getting it up to the modern era? Plus you would need to cover any series Lego has covered...any references in any of the movies...plus Superman for Batman vs Superman. So how did you get all this research down unless you are a normie who "doesn't need to do the research, lol" and cannot understand why we are unable to see anything you see due to our lack of knowing every single influence that led to this ultimate moment.

Fucking cheating normies.
>>
>>37440701
You're probably just autistic OP. In life its not what you say but how you say it, and even if you see something interesting, if you say it the wrong way it'll just be seen as weird.
>>
>>37446637
Proving the point. You actually believe those retarded memes that have nothing to do with reality.
>>
>>37441639
What show is that? Did they actually represent rape in a Cartoon Network show? If so, I want to check it out, simply because it ties into my fetish.
>>
>>37446737
>80/20
>has nothing to do with reality
>Google Pareto Principle

http://buildthefire.com/pareto-principle-accomplishing-goals-with-purpose/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

https://web.archive.org/web/20080528063231/http://www.ma.hw.ac.uk/~des/HWM00-26.pdf

Boy you sure are dumb if you don't spot check your own claims in real life. Good luck out there, sperg fag
>>
>>37446787
This proves that 20% of men are having sex with 80% of women how?
>>
>>37446787
20% of /r9k/ posters have 80% of /r9k/'s intellect.
>>
>>37446785
It is camp lazlo and i believe it is just a male on male kidnapping. Get your head checked you disgusting furry.
>>
>>37440701
>If you ask them what kind of icecream they want some part of them says "vanilla" and that's what they order. If there's a conflicting feeling that says "I also want chocolate" then they laugh like it's a hilarious situational comedy that there's 2 types of icecream they'd like
I can see this happening
>I want uuuh.. vanilla
>..
>*pouty face*
>(baby voice) but I also want chocolate....
>males explode into laughter and thunderous applause
>>
File: 4lPmR.png (16KB, 714x368px) Image search: [Google]
4lPmR.png
16KB, 714x368px
>>37440754
This. Brainlets GTFO. INTP autistic master race
>>
>>37446829
Read the god damned link you hyperfag

>law of the vital few
>80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes
>20% of criminals commit 80% of crime
>20% of patients take up 80% of healthcare resources
>80% of wealth is controlled by 20% of the population (in 1992)
>80% of sales come from 20% of your clients

It's beginning to seep into every aspect of life
>>
>>37446959
Nice graph. Source?
>>
>>37447011
Apparently you did not understand my question. How does the Pareto principle prove that 20% of men have sex with 80% of women?
>>
>>37447080
INTP here. We do not wish for sources. We wish for sauce. We wish to cum on printed sheets of this graph.
>>
>>37447095
Apparently you're unfamiliar with high school reading comprehension. One last thing for homework before I go to bed kiddo:

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2015/08/25/hey-ladies-here-are-8-reasons-youre-single/amp/

Also
>doing all the original research for you

You're a wreck lad get yourself together
>>
>>37447080
http://sengifted.org/a-synthesis-of-research-on-psychological-types-of-gifted-adolescents/
>>
You know... I wonder if we can establish Batman as our protector and savior, like how Spiderman is the protector and savior of /b/. Then we can go to battle, Marvel vs DC. Then we can sell tickets... only to have it suck because Moot sold the website.
>>
>>37447198
Apparently something is wrong with your brain since you keep losting completely unrelated material to your claim. Ever occur to you that you cannot post a single study that proves it because it's complete bullshit?
>>
>they don't think about what any of them mean or why it's a good idea to use them, they just say words.
This on its own isn't reprehensible. The purpose of language is simply to be understood when communicating ideas. Regardless of how divorced their lexicons may be from the actual definition of the words, it doesn't matter if their friends and peers know what they meant.

Not to say that I don't throw autistic tantrums when I see normalfags use "literally" to mean emphatically instead of, you know, literally, but that's part of the reason why I'm posting here and why those normalfags aren't.
>>
>>37440830
is this a normalfag meme. XDDDDDDDDD he messed around with the capital letters guizye omg lmfao i saw this on reddit yesterday XDDDDDDDDDD le le le
>>
>>37447354
Wait. The normalfags aren't here? I thought I was a normalfag. I can't tell. I am very boring. I like vanilla ice cream.
>>
File: suspicious pepe.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious pepe.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>>37440701
>aware of the fedora meme
>uses reddit spacing
hmmm
>>
File: IMG_6494.jpg (38KB, 388x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6494.jpg
38KB, 388x275px
>>37440701
>Lego Batman movie got higher reviews than the official Batman v Superman movie and they looked at me bewildered and amazed.
>Why won't everyone look at me with dead fish eyes and speak in a monotonous tone and talk about Chinese cartoons and trap porn like I do :^)

This is probably one of the stupidest threads I've ever seen. OP is a fucking autist who lacks the ability to understand social cues. What did you want them to do, blankly stare at you?

I find it amusing how everyone in this thread is saying virtually the same thing, that the reaction was completely normal. But it goes through one ear and comes out the other with you. You're so high up in your vain pseudo intellectual complex to understand what we're saying to you.
Take note, everyone, people like OP hardly ever listen to others. They sometimes don't even listen to themselves, they just like the aural harmonics of their mouth spewing verbal diarrhea, or in the case of typing, the awesome sound of self-narration playing inside their heads, also known as the Unwarranted Self-Importance Syndrome. He's the definition of a contrarion.

Infact, why am I even writing this post? You'll probably just ignore everything I said and start inanely babbling about how inferior normies are to you're superior intellectual way of thinking. A way of thinking that you believe no one else can fathom. So unfathomable not because you're smarter than them, but because you're a literal ass hat.
>>
>>37447393
You know, it'd be pretty hilarious if you liked chocolate ice cream too.
>>
>>37447641
I do actually! I love chocolate ice cream. I just don't like it with my vanilla. You know, now that I think about it, it is quite hilarious. I mean, which one would I choose if I go to a store?
>>
>>37447354
>emphatically
>not figuratively

LITERALLY kill yourself, trash person.
>>
>>37447834
Are you an actual brainlet? People use "literally" to imply great emphasis far more often than to mean figuratively. For example, in a statement like
>I'm literally dying right now LMAO
the figurative implication is coming from context and "LMAO," and the emphasis on how funny it is to the person is coming from "literally."
>>
>>37440826
Explain.

(ISTP here, i just never actually looked into it)
>>
>Just be yourself, brah. Talking to people is easy

>What the hell are doing? Not like that!
>>
>>37450210
>yeah man just be yourself
>Go ahead and tell Stacy, Tracy and Macy the first thing on your mind
>isn't it interesting that Lego Batman got higher reviews than Batman vs. Superman
>saharadesert.png
>>
>>37450461
Normies wouldn't want to hear the first thing on my mind. Oftentimes it is pretty retarded. For example, I am thinking of the Ewoks Teebo yelling "Oomba Boomba Doomba" with that stupid face of his while jizzing inside of a a tree. Somehow I doubt this would make for a good conversation piece with normies.
>>
I'm going to go ahead and guess that you didn't say much before that remark or after it. They just want you to like them and loosen up so you can stop being the weird autist. Normies also hate confrontation so they suck each other off constantly and copy popular trends, and judging from your replies in this thread you're a prick with an opinion on everything.

Too many years on the internet have made you fundamentally incompatible with normie culture. You speak only when you have something to add, as if normal conversations are a thread on 4chan, while normies just regurgitate their second hand opinions without a care in the world. You probably have an above average taste in films, music etc because of hours of reading other autists opinions and molding your own with time, while normies are normies. You also have a lot of useless trivia memorised just due to spending hours on various boards, which normies consider deep knowledge while, again, normies are normies. The normies are curious about you while you are disgusted by them.
>>
>>37450789
>Implying we post only when we have something to add to the conversation
You aren't familiar with the popular sport of shitposting?
>>
>>37450857
I'm too autistic for that, my last ban was 3 years ago.
>>
>>37441111
If quads dont tell the truth, nothing does.
>>
>>37441652
>16
>Making a QT friend
>Ex gf
Get out.
>>
File: 1496199291473.jpg (43KB, 490x487px) Image search: [Google]
1496199291473.jpg
43KB, 490x487px
>>37448890
>Explain.
ISTPs are introverted thinkers and are capable of abstract thought, unlike other Sensors. The thing is that it just bores them and would prefer to get to the point and learn about real things that can be manipulated. ISTPs also struggle to express any emotion like every other autist here
>>
>tfw so incompetent even normies think I'm dumb
You're intelligent, right? That means you at least have SOMETHING.
>>
>>37446672
Well yeah, they were all pretentious douchebags who would cheat through even the most simple of quizzes. I'll always be amazed at how accurately high school simulated the adult world.
>>
File: 1442101026181.jpg (107KB, 572x960px) Image search: [Google]
1442101026181.jpg
107KB, 572x960px
>>37447619
Yeah so many people have said that you'd think atleast one of them would have some kind of intelligent rebuttal

Also, some people argue opinions. Not validate themselves with the fact that other people like them. "Other people don't like it" doesn't mean it's a good idea

If it's so obvious to you how "I just shat the bed socially" that you can recognise it from an anonymous text post then it shouldn't be hard for you to form an argument of some kind

Is it Lego? Is Lego something only beta autists would bring up in any kind of fashion even if it's directly related? That is literally the only delimiter in that conversation. While you're at it, explain what a "non autistic" thing to say would be

Or (here me out on this) I've got a better idea: rather than wasting digital real estate with some moronic normie whiteboy politicing that platicizes people and their issues because it vaguely resembles "le hat meme" you fuck off and grow up in either order
>>
>>37441152
>If you typed this to make the characters (You)
pls reply to my original non obnoxious non drivel genius post pls
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.